It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Military Complex Preparing Mass Graves - Pictures Included

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You're exactly right Kozmo. Your explanation was confirmed by another in this thread, that these are Lawn Crypts. They put a lawn crypt in at the National Cemetery I bury Veterans in. It's simply for ease of burial. Remove the top layer of dirt and lid, lower the casket, replace and your done. Next.
This thread goes hand in hand with the FEMA Coffins thread. Much a do about nothing.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Gang, lighten up! I already told you what this is. I spoke with a friend who works for the Dept. of Interior and I was right. They remediate the land so that they can hold more caskets per square yard than typical cemeteries. Preburial of vaults saves time and money. Notice how tightly they are packed together? That allows them to bury 2 caskets where traditional burial methods could only have one. There is no need for heavy excavation every time there is burial as they simply uncover the vault and open it up. Notice how they are already covering them back up? Come on - if these were mass graves then why are they buring them back up already?

Again, this post will be ignored because it simply negates the need for the pointless hand wringing and foolish speculation. The question has been answered and now this can be put to sleep.

Wow. It's almost as if your post is invisible. I guess there are more points to be had by creating fear than by listening to logic.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

Thank you Aislin! You will be forever regarded as one of the intelligent ones.
Whenever someone like me comes along and ruins the conspiracy, people just ignore it and pretend something nefarious is going on. Whatever.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yes, standard construction procedure. here is a link for construction photos for a Vet cemetery in California in 2005. you can clearly see the same concrete boxes. they hold 4 caskets, 2 stacked on 2 and seperated. the boxes are set up for 2 to a side so that the Vet's spouse can be buried in the same site.

sorry I can't just post the pics, but they are in a pdf document and can't be saved individually.

www.cdva.ca.gov...

came back to add another link to same pics that shows the vaults being put in the ground.

www.cdva.ca.gov...

I generally like Alex Jones, but this is a perfect example of what can happen when you take a knee jerk response to something and throwing info out there before taking 15 minutes to verify the info. Letting listeners post articles on his site is a bad idea. Hope it won't continue.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by LiveFreeOrDie..]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I can attest that to drive by posters.
The ones that dont read the thread, post, and run.
You are 100% right....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Considering I have friends who were in the military, including my father, and they all have their own SINGLE grave spot....... so - then the military is just going to bury one dead veteran after another - on top of each other?

That does not make sense, especially when families would object to that, besides them having their own burial plans for their dead family member.

So, I find it interesting how many people come in and just keep that
"Move Along - nothing to see here attitude".

Such a force of postings, of absolute denial that it is strange for SO MANY to be laid in the ground. Also, being confirmed immediately from a "friend" at in Dept. of Interior that it is going on elsewhere........ hmmm - more "Move along nothing unusual here".

Of course, the onslaughter of "fear mongering" has been posted too.

Really "fear mongering"?

Because it is being questioned WHY there are so MANY being laid in the ground?

Sorry, but there are too many unanswered, valid questions, to the quantities they are laying in the ground.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Because it is being questioned WHY there are so MANY being laid in the ground?

Sorry, but there are too many unanswered, valid questions, to the quantities they are laying in the ground.

Because there are thousands of veterans. Many of whom are of advanced ages. Many of whom are in ill health. All of whom are going to die.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
0]post by kozmo[/url]

. He works in the Department of the Interior. If you're interested, DOI basically manages ALL of the federally owned land.

Not to be nit-picky, but DOI does not manage the millions of acres of National Forest Service lands. Those are managed by USDA.
www.usda.gov...!ut/p/_s.7_0_A/7_0_1OB?contentidonly=true&contentid=FS_Agency_Splash.xml&x=15&y=5

Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LOL

Really???

Well, I guess you missed my post above yours on how that does NOT make sense as being the reasoning.

Families will bury their members in their own plots, second most if not all families would not even consider having a member buried one on top of another.

Try as a few of you may........ of the ongoing...... move along.......

There is something to this, and the quantities are ringing bells.

Oh, I bet, most who posted here of the "move along" attitude also don't believe in Fema camps either.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Very good observation of a posting - of which is not correct!

Good correction

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
reply to post by calihan_12

ok fisrt, WOW ur hotttttt! and in addition, they footage looks to me like it is a distribution cebter for the concrete boxes that coffins are put into , by the way they are now required by law for all bariels that there be a concrete box.

Not that this has any thing to do with the thread...But what in your right mind would lead you to think that the picture is of the poster???? Not smart.... could lead to one of those moments where you had a though and then is ended with spitting and wipping off your tounge in a dynamic thought of a girl that you know is a girl if you get my drift...?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

if you read my post just a few above yours, you see that each plot allows the Vet and a dependent to be buried in the same plot. one above the other.

here is an excerpt from and the link to the Maryland Dept of Veteran's Affairs web page that explains it.

"Assignment of Grave sites
One grave site will be assigned for the burial of an eligible veteran and the eligible members of his immediate family. If a family member is to be buried, interment will be either above or below the veteran."

www.mdva.state.md.us...

This appears to be standard procedure at Veteran cemeteries because the same is done in Delaware.

*updated to add additional link*

here is the link to the main page of construction photos. if you click on 7-15-05 and 7-29-05, you can see that many vaults are placed in the ground as part of the ROUTINE construction process for these cemeteries.

the link for 8-12-05 shows it the best.

www.cdva.ca.gov...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveFreeOrDie..

Ok,

you have convinced me. Those photos do show the same exact thing as the photos in the main OP.

So now I know this is what is normally done - you should email those to "infowars", and show them, it is done elsewhere too as a normal burial site for vets.

I found the quantity strange. But you provided proof it is all above board.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

no prob, I am posting on their article at this moment

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"I can't confirm this, but was told that this is SOP for federally operated cemeteries. Rather than bury the vaults (Those are the concrete boxes) each and every time they have a funeral, they use these larger vaults which can hold up to 4 caskets and they bury them en masse prior to landscaping the site. It saves land, time and money. That way when a burial is required, they simply clear the area above the vault and open the top and it is ready to go. They can fit twice as many caskets into a plot as normal so it saves on land. Grave markers are then placed atop each plot in a row. That is what I was told and it seems to make sense to me."

My grandfather is buried there and I wondered how the headstones were so closely placed. That would explain it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Phage

LOL

Really???

Well, I guess you missed my post above yours on how that does NOT make sense as being the reasoning.

Families will bury their members in their own plots, second most if not all families would not even consider having a member buried one on top of another.

Try as a few of you may........ of the ongoing...... move along.......

There is something to this, and the quantities are ringing bells.

Oh, I bet, most who posted here of the "move along" attitude also don't believe in Fema camps either.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by questioningall]

If you are buried in a national cematary it happens all the time. On many headstones you will see one person's name on one side, and another person's name on the other.

It happens all of the time.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I could be wrong, but it looks like they're just adding on to an existing cemetery. The crypts do seem rather close.
i've only seen that in Hebrew/ Jewish cemeteries. Hope it's just a add on and not in prep for mass fatalities.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I can't confirm this, but was told that this is SOP for federally operated cemeteries. Rather than bury the vaults (Those are the concrete boxes) each and every time they have a funeral, they use these larger vaults which can hold up to 4 caskets and they bury them en masse prior to landscaping the site. It saves land, time and money. That way when a burial is required, they simply clear the area above the vault and open the top and it is ready to go. They can fit twice as many caskets into a plot as normal so it saves on land. Grave markers are then placed atop each plot in a row. That is what I was told and it seems to make sense to me.

I don't know why this post has been consistently ignored, because it's right. This thread should have ended on the first page, some people just grapple at anything that reinforces their biases of the state turning on everyone and massacring them. If you really think that, then why would the government not just bury them in a hole and cover them up Nazi Germany style

[edit on 26-3-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Any Veteran can be buried there if they chose to. Take the number of enlisted and you will have your figure of needed graves. Had a brother-in-law buried in that exact cemetery and he was retired from the service. Guess my point is, you don't have to killed in the line of duty to end up in a national cemetery.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I don't buy this one. I like listening to Alex Jones, but a bit too alarmist sometimes.

Well you know that when bodies are burried, the coffins aren't directly surrounded by dirt. Those concrete boxes are burial vaults. In which coffins are laid, then they are sealed shut because the coffins can not withstand the weight of the earth that was dug out for it. Cemeteries are plotted just like you would a development of houses. There is limited space so those vaults are put there as a plan for the cemeteries use.

I didn't know any of this before I read this post. But it pushed me to google the process of burial.

Burial Process

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join