It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Walker meets ET Converses about Crop Circles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Single people take note: Apparently walking your pet is a great way to meet aliens too. :->

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi, hope you don't mind me resurrecting an old thread on my first visit. Reading some of the comments on here I notice that a couple of people think that these reports are some form of government disinformation. I think I can put that theory to rest as I'm the person that took the call and wrote the report. A friend of mine saw the news report on the files being released and remembered me telling him the story of the woman who claimed a close encounter and pointed me at the National Archives website. Having downloaded the files I also found a number of other reports that I submitted following phone calls from members of the public.

Someone else mentioned that there didn't seem to be much detail in the report considering the length of time I was on the phone and to be honest I was suprised to see how brief my report was. I think it was probably the 3rd or 4th draft and I was just trying to get the pertinent facts recorded. Most of the time spent with the caller was trying to convince her that I would take her report seriously and that we weren't tracing the call or recording it. In fact I did try to get the call taped but the system wasn't working!

Was she genuine? Who knows for sure, but I can tell you that she was extremely distressed and if it was a hoax then she had me fooled.

So there we are, this was a genuine report submitted to the MOD and now released to the public. Did she have a close encounter? I can't say, but I was convinced that night, and still am that she truly believed what she was telling me had happened.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Yeah, like the time I was hunting, fell asleep, and found a Bigfoot who just wanted someone to talk to. I think his babe had left him for another or something.

With a mouthful of big teeth, there's not much room for their tongue to work, I suppose. They can't pronounce their "r's."

He was boring.

Complaining about how hard it was to find good toilet paper that didn't stick, and how pine cones missed things.

Some of us just want to be left alone.

And other just SHOULD be left alone.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sikmike620
Sounds like a typical disinformation scenario setup by the government to produce crazy stories, making a smoke screen for the real events going on. Although the orange sphere part is strange, wonder if it disapeared instantly or flew off in a random direction.

hmmm that was my initial thought of some type, doesnt have to be government..people today are gossipy, i-insane, and backwards, it only makes sense that things like that occur. Codes and wars and cultural divides for some cold a$$ gold.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpina165
Hi, hope you don't mind me resurrecting an old thread on my first visit. Reading some of the comments on here I notice that a couple of people think that these reports are some form of government disinformation. I think I can put that theory to rest as I'm the person that took the call and wrote the report. A friend of mine saw the news report on the files being released and remembered me telling him the story of the woman who claimed a close encounter and pointed me at the National Archives website. Having downloaded the files I also found a number of other reports that I submitted following phone calls from members of the public.

Someone else mentioned that there didn't seem to be much detail in the report considering the length of time I was on the phone and to be honest I was suprised to see how brief my report was. I think it was probably the 3rd or 4th draft and I was just trying to get the pertinent facts recorded. Most of the time spent with the caller was trying to convince her that I would take her report seriously and that we weren't tracing the call or recording it. In fact I did try to get the call taped but the system wasn't working!

Was she genuine? Who knows for sure, but I can tell you that she was extremely distressed and if it was a hoax then she had me fooled.

So there we are, this was a genuine report submitted to the MOD and now released to the public. Did she have a close encounter? I can't say, but I was convinced that night, and still am that she truly believed what she was telling me had happened.

Wow, very interesting. Have you ever taken any other calls regarding people seeing supposed aliens? Also, was there ever reports about people seeing "orange" balls of light? The reason I say this is because there have been numerous, and I mean numerous reports, news articles and videos surfacing on the internet with these orange balls of light. Since the woman described seeing the same type of object, you can connect the dots and and realize that this might actually be a very real phenomenon, even if it seems far-fetched and incomprehensible to us.

Here's some photographic evidence, captured by member ufoorbhunter: video.google.com...

Here's one that appeared in front of him as he was headed off on Ashbourne Road in Derbyshire: video.google.com...

It's just hovering over the field and it disappears/fades out. You can check out ufoorbhunter's threads on here, as he had a very fascinating experience with these objects a week before taping these.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wonder why people even report these things.
I wouldn't.
For why?
I wouldn't even report being taken for a ride in one of those things.
I'd likely be more secretive than ever.
I'd try to make a deal with them.
I'd let them know, if they hadn't already figured it out, that our "leaders" cannot be trusted.

I see no benefit whatsoever in reporting.
You can read thousands of reports, and they all read alike.
You can never know who is hoaxing and who is dreaming.

I do believe that most if not all these experiences are subjective, therefore reporting them is like reporting your dreams.

When the real hardware lands for all to see and photograph et me know.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
OMG! this is just hilarious! - I almost missed this thread!

Alien with Scandinavian accent! LOL!

As an Scandinavian I just say WOW! - I never knew!

I bet the old lady met a face painted and very stoned & high on acid/ecstasy 6.7 feet tall Norwegian or Swede coming out from some hidden RAVE PARTY in the woods somewhere!

Probably he also had one of those LED flashing t-shirt and belt-buckle flashing in different colours as well?

And the old lady probably also had one or two glasses of sherry to much that evening before her dog-walk!

Yet I love stories like this!

'Alien with Scandinavian accent!' Haha! ROFLMAO!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by projectvxn

The bunk is pretty obvious to those who wish to view the information honestly.

"Alien with Scandinavian acent" says it all to me. I'm just calling it for how I see it.

IRM

[edit on 23/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

It sounds like? "Scandinavian-type acent"

There have been many reports from the 60s to date of close encounters with beings with an Scandinavian acent, does it mean that they are?

[edit on 063131p://f20Friday by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I'd ask them to give me a necklace or something that would give me invulnerability and superstrength. Then I'll straighten out my neighborhood even if I have to flatten it...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alpina165

Why don't you consider starting a thread discussing some of the cases?

Perhaps you could provide background regarding a small number of your "favourites" to spark the discussion.

It could be interesting.......

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

The bunk is pretty obvious to those who wish to view the information honestly.

"Alien with Scandinavian accent" says it all to me. I'm just calling it for how I see it.

IRM

[edit on 23/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

If you were looking at the information honestly you would have surmised that the lady's description of the accent is a product of comparative association. Meaning that the accent this man had was describable only by referencing accents heard on Earth. As she does not have a point of reference for alien linguistics, the "Scandinavian " description was a close as she could describe it limited by her experiences on Earth.

Example:
2 Kings 2:7-12

7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.

8 And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.

9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.

11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

Number 11

Elijah was taken up in a Chariot of Fire. Back then the most advanced vehicle was the Roman Chariot. The UFO's glow would have been likened to fire as it was the only thing on Earth that humans could somewhat control that glowed. Back then nothing moved that wasn't powered by something living hence the horse reference. This is no different than this lady's description of her encounter. She related the experience to the closest known reference point in her mind. Elijah did the same thing, otherwise he would have called it a SPACE CRAFT had he known what it was.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
this story sounds crazy but one thing is really familiar.

Similar to that 30 foot thing landing in California thread,

when the craft left it had a "buzzing sound"

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
this story sounds crazy but one thing is really familiar.

Similar to that 30 foot thing landing in California thread,

when the craft left it had a "buzzing sound"

Actually, it is similar to the recent story we all heard about how a police officer in Wiltshire saw three tall blonde-haired beings inside a crop circle followed by a crackling noise. The descriptions in each of the stories are very similar.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This falls right in line with what I've been noticing on MUFON recently. Many of the reports coming in tell of Orange or Red Orbs being sighted. This is happening all over the world.
I saw a very bright red orb that came within 100 yards of my back deck over the creek behind my house back in April. I took a picture of it but it was night time and I was trying to capture it as it was low behind some trees. The flash also went off when I took the picture and that's when the object disappeared completely right on front of my eyes! You can see a red light in the picture but it didn't come out very well. I was disappointed when I loaded it in my computer that my proof didn't turn out very good. The Orange color objects seem to be more prominate here lately.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I cannot seem to come up with a reason why UFO's would want to come here just to make crop circles. Why CROP circles? It's not like they are telling us something important with a picture of a dragonfly... That would be like us racing to a planet just to make waffles. If just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The story is largely vague in its detail. A recorded version of the call might help. I'm calling bunk although I have no proof either way. Just a gut feeling:

The man said the purpose of their visits was friendly but they were told not to have contact with humans for fear that they would be considered a threat.

...the aliens broke their own rule of non-contact? just smells fishy and typically made up.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snooze
I cannot seem to come up with a reason why UFO's would want to come here just to make crop circles. Why CROP circles? It's not like they are telling us something important with a picture of a dragonfly... That would be like us racing to a planet just to make waffles. If just doesn't make sense.

It makes sense if u study the non man made circles. The language is universal (mathematics), and non intrusive (circles in a distant crop field). Sounds pretty much like how we'd approach another civilization if it were us. There 'could' be more than one species visiting Earth, with a number of varying degrees of approaching contact.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
InfaRedMan with his anti Greer picture and his spooky alien picture is going to be a nice person to have nice conversation with in these excellent ATS forums. How's Melbourne mate. I lived in Frankston for 2 years.

And thanks for your good replies, to Projectvxn.

As for the man with the Scandinavian accent.
If it's a true story, the situation here is,
Humans have a long history of over 50,000 years,
basically fighting ourselves, with no perfect detailed books of
off-and-on or permanent contact with several ET species,
including perfect detailed descriptions of their very different worlds.

And I even studied the Sheldan Nidle Galactic Federation
weekly updates every week for over two years.
I kept asking them in newsgroups and in a private letter to Sheldan
"what type of foods the Galactic Federation eat?"
and I never got a reply to this day.

And I don't have proof, but after years of studying
all this related intelligence data everyday,
I would say many different species of ETs
have been talking our DNA and even a whole
Roman Soldier or Neanderthal for over 50,000 years.

eg.
www.youtube.com...

So that means there are probably 1000's
of different types of non-human-ETs that own
a planet or underground base or 3000 mile wide motherships
full of their version of Humans.

The Human body is an amazing biological machine.

And if you study the documentary that was voted
4th best UFO documentary in the whole world
by About . com ........
called 'OZ Encounters: UFOs in Australia'.
you will see the same old evidence that all types
of ETs visit to take a copy of Humans. (DNA)

I know of hundreds and hundreds of similar cases.
ETs take a fetus, a sample, etc.
Then raise the Humans somewhere in this Galaxy
or another Galaxy to be any type of group of 'Humans'
imaginable or unimaginable.

And as I keep studying about these alien-Humans
either from far away or from occult powers on Earth,
I can catch them making mistakes.

eg.
Here is a fantastic catch
from ... theyfly . com
It is Michael Horn's support for the Plejaren.
The Plejaren are alien-Humans!
And millions of people around the world
really believe that the Plejaren
are real and are lovely.
And the Plejaren mention several times
that they want the US Military and DARPA and NRO, etc, to dis-arm.

Well ...

100% Proof that Billy Meier and the Plejaren are liars ...

QUOTE:
In German straight from the Plejaren...
"Die Autos, Traktoren, Arbeitsmaschinen, Schiffe, Flugzeuge und
Motorräder würden zu wertlosem Schrott, und die Menschen müssten
wieder zu Fuss gehen oder auf das Fahrrad und auf Pferdefuhrwerke usw.
zurückgreifen.

In English...
The cars, tractors, machinery, ships, aircraft and motorcycles would
become valueless scrap metal and the people would have to go again on
foot or on bicycle and on horse carts etc."

___
From me (Project MotherShip) ...
So, they don't mention the well known information about ...
YouTube - Water Car ... Daniel Dingel.

The cars and tractor's motors are easily convertible to run on sea water
instead of gasoline.

And ...

Stanley Meyer rejected a Billion Dollar sell-out by the Arabs,
and signed a 30 million dollar deal with the US Military,
to apply his technology to run tanks on sea water instead of gasoline.
Then Stanley was poisoned to death in a restaurant.

Think about that with all the above information.

===
Google Quotes...
"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that govern you."

"However, be aware that a large number of your representatives are fighting this danger! Be aware that not all abductions are made against you."

Another Quote: ... "One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with special ops stated to me "You have no idea how many people including prominent military and political figures we have abducted and terrified so that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support conflict with them"

[edit on 17/7/09 by Project MotherShip]

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Good reply.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No you are trolling and using a bullying tactic.

Go play somewhere else.

Can't you find another thread..................if this one is so lame to you.

Yes she could be crazy but and it's a big but, she could have simply been walking her dog and actually met a ET.

By calling her names, you shut down the rest of those that might come to ATS and report what has happened to them but won't because of people like you.

I don't care if Buck Rogers from Venus took me to dinner on Jupiter, I wouldn't announce it on ATS for fear of flaming bullies like yourself.

Until people that are having these experiences feel safe, most will not let the rest of us know what in Sam Heck is going on ....................... and one, just one of these folks might hold a major puzzle piece.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join