It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Walker meets ET Converses about Crop Circles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What I would like to note about this report is that they talked to the lady for an hour - there was no mention whether the ET revealed to her the purpose of Crop Circles, that would be my first question to the ET. I've always thought of them as messages that we haven't figured out yet. Perhaps its in the report and they didn't mention it. Interesting thread!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No you are trolling and using a bullying tactic.

Go play somewhere else.

Can't you find another thread..................if this one is so lame to you.

Yes she could be crazy but and it's a big but, she could have simply been walking her dog and actually met a ET.

By calling her names, you shut down the rest of those that might come to ATS and report what has happened to them but won't because of people like you.

I don't care if Buck Rogers from Venus took me to dinner on Jupiter, I wouldn't announce it on ATS for fear of flaming bullies like yourself.

Until people that are having these experiences feel safe, most will not let the rest of us know what in Sam Heck is going on ....................... and one, just one of these folks might hold a major puzzle piece.

Firstly, I never bullied anyone on the forum. That's very melodramatic! I gave an opinion solely based on the subject matter, not an ATS member! Secondly, check the date stamps, this thread, including my posts are more than 18 months old. So yes, I have been 'playing elsewhere' - but it's not your job, nor your right to tell me where I can and cannot give an honest assessment of a story. If you don't like opinions counter to your own, then a forum like ATS probably isn't your cup of tea.

IRM :shk:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Plus:

I don't care if Buck Rogers from Venus took me to dinner on Jupiter, I wouldn't announce it on ATS for fear of flaming bullies like yourself.

You'd have an acid burned Gil Gerard gasping for breathable air if this was the case - proof enough for any sceptic here.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Plus:

You'd have an acid burned Gil Gerard gasping for breathable air if this was the case - proof enough for any sceptic here.

-m0r

Besides Venus is soooo 21st Century.....

If you do get to go on that date, say hi to Valiant Thor for me ofhumandescent!

IRM

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
A weird story so this alien stopped just to talk with some lady to tell her about the symbolism they leave in crops, then said that he is not supposed to make contact with "humans for fear that they would be considered a threat". Now a threat to who? the aliens who are/is scouting the earth by humans?...Or the human species could be considered a threat to the aliens on his homeworld?....Now since he broke protocol and had contact with a human, what does that say about this species if he really was an alien?...... And if he was not an alien or this is an implemented story then by whom would it be implemented and why? ..... and why is it so silly?.... and whats with the racial human type Scandinavian type accent? And what kind of dog was she walking at the time?...So many question this little story poses.... But the most important is why do people care for such a thing?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
"Alien with Scandinavian accent" says it all to me. I'm just calling it for how I see it.

I don't really need to tell you this because I'm sure that you've figured it out, but...

The lady also called it for how she saw it.

We all have different frames of reference, and she apparently heard an accent that made her think of Scandinavian languages, that's all.

I don't think it merits the ridicule it got from some of the posters in this thread.

Originally posted by stringue

"..fair hair with a Scandinavian type accent and dressed in a light brown garment similar to a flying suit.."

Its a bit adamski ish firstly,

To you perhaps, not necessarily to her. What you're doing here is first you brand Adamski as a kook (I might be prone to agree), then you let some of that kook-quality rub off on her, since her witness account was 'adamskish'.

but would a regular person in the late 80s really know what a scandanavian accent sounds like?

You're of course assuming the lady is a 'regular' person, whatever that means, and of course it's out of the question that she might know one or two Scandinavians, or have heard them talk on TV?

Theres some finnish people speaking here, without knowing they are scandanavian I personally would have no idea what the accent was and would likely say anything,

You actually proved your point here by referencing to a non-Scandinavian language.

Finns may live on the north-east outskirts of the Scandinavian Peninsula, but they're not Scandinavians. Their culture and language group belongs to the Finno-Ugric culture, which means that they're closely related to Hungarians, and remotely related to Basques.

Real Scandinavian languages are Icelandic, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.

So you're right. If you could get it totally wrong, why couldn't she?

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
A weird story so this alien stopped just to talk with some lady to tell her about the symbolism they leave in crops,

No, that's not what was said in the text. Here's the part from the Telegraph article:

"The report notes: "He asked her if she was aware of stories about large circular flattened areas appearing in fields of wheat, and then went on to explain that he was from another planet similar to Earth, and that the circles had been caused by others like him who had travelled to Earth."

No mention of symbolism, just a remark that the "circular flattened areas appearing in fields" were caused by "others like him who had travelled to Earth".

It is my personal opinion that the original crop circle phenomenon of simple, circular flattened crop areas - which have been documented for hundred of years - were and are caused by circular UFOs.
But as the hype grew into the phenomenon, humans started making circles and turned it into what it is today,

Perhaps he was simply trying to break it to her; "Hey, we're not behind those crazy graphs and glyphs, it's just a bunch of kids who can't figure out that it's immoral to destroy food-crops just for fun".

Originally posted by NightVision

The man said the purpose of their visits was friendly but they were told not to have contact with humans for fear that they would be considered a threat.

...the aliens broke their own rule of non-contact?

This is a valid observation if your looking for incoherence in the witness statement.

And when they do turn up, why do they contact 'regular' people walking their dogs, and not Martin Rees or Stephen Hawking (oh that's right, he IS alien)?

I also would like to know how the dog reacted to this 'alien' visit, was it busy sniffing lamp posts or did it react to this at all?

edit on 2-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: Do the Hounds of Hell still Bark at the Moon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join