It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians (your joking right)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
"Reptillians" like other conspiracies are disinformation. They dont exist but they have been purposefully installed in the conspiracy community to push people off track

Well put Southern Guardian. It's amazing how people will notice the useless and pointless posts, but miss the ones with most value and substance.

I am in complete agreement with you.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

i hate to come off like a jerk, but the only thing you did in that whole post was talk in a circle and then contradict yourself then confirm yourself, didnt make much sense.......

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I honestly believe that the Terra Papers have some truth, if not complete truth, in them. After reading them, so much made sense, and it truly felt like I was reading a part of our real history. Truly a worthwhile read.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah they say Reptilians are a species of aliens and a lot of them has been spotted

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by HugmyRek

i hate to come off like a jerk, but the only thing you did in that whole post was talk in a circle and then contradict yourself then confirm yourself, didnt make much sense.......

Oh I'm not offended at all. It is not often someone walks right on up to me and explains that they are having a problem.

You know, it reminds me of a couple today who decided they would block the entire lot of 9 or 15 other loading zones of the storage centers loading bay; so that the wife, who happened to be at the wheel of the uhaul at the time, could sit there in the cab deciding how to park the rig-or whatever she might have been thinking; and, at her leisure.

So being as rediculous as it was-with the man in his car attempting to block ALL other traffic to the facility, and the woman just sitting there-no tail lights or movements-I guess so that the wife could park or something at some undefined point in the future-we drove around and went about our business; as no one's vehicles were in the process of-or seeming to be in the process of moving any time soon.

But and so this guy, after some 30 second delay, starts aggressively honking his horn--and after awhile of this I catch on that he is trying to get my attention-maybe; I don't know, as he means nothing to me and I was going about my business. And so I look over and he yells from the block away where he was making a big parade at inconvieniencing every body else's day-and states: "Can't you see that we are trying to park here?!?".

My reply was, "It is not my problem that you can not drive!... inconvieniencing everybody!..."

(he had had the kahonas to fault me on his mistake and then to attempt to punish me for my *insolence*).

Thank you for your views?

reply to post by Seany

Well if they are real, it brings new meaning/potential dating confusions to "Can I have you over for dinner?"

I'm working on my reptile standup.

I don't think I am a reptile. In fact I know I'm not. But, as luck would have it, in these time, were I famous there would be some hit squad posting on ATS that I am a reptile and look at this YouTube!

As.. I have small asian built eye sockets and green reflective eyes; the pair of which, due to the size of the lids and dependant on environmental factors associated with dim visioned squinting, covers the pupils in such a way, that I can see how others who might be witch hunting and paranoid, might misrepresent me in their thoughts due to fanaticism-because of them.

Stigma of the 'Green Eyed Lady' and all of that. One of these days I'll get contacts.

If I knew or suspected a reptile it wouldn't be in good taste to share that; as, terrible things can and do happen due to assumption; and the mind can play tricks on people. So it really doesn't matter. If someone is committing a crime they are doing so in whatever race they are. Human Rights states that existance is viable.
Remember Salem? I mean, I suspect people all of the time.

And yet: Article 12 Human Rights
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
Human Rights

What is human exactly?

Some people rumor (I'll find a link when possible) that reptile humans-(walks upright, opposable thumb, intelligent, speaking, and emotion equipped) use the (embellished) 'power of hypnosis' to make all the humans around them percieve that they are 'seeing' a human. A type of illusion, if you will, that everyone percieves at once.

I submit for your ponderance that due to their very nature of existance-they do not do this at all. I purport that it is simply disinformation and fantasy that they possess this haarp like attribute of illusion. I can do that-this is Skunkworks, and you are asking what people 'think' or know pertaining to the topic of reptiles.
Perhaps instead they bend molecules-have mastered the atom; and as such, they simply shapeshift and become us.

Another theory is/could be, that as tiresome as maintaining another form might be-or be rumored to be to new comers to the planet, naturally; that they have turned to technological science and use a created cloaking mechanism-when in civility living in attempted normalcy with others-such as ourselves.

You'll decide what you believe.

I appreciate how insightful and acedemic everyone on this thread has been. It's been a real joy just participating here today. This is probably the most productive and civil reptile thread ever!
I am definately more likely to read David Ickes platform, because of the quality of the posters.

But, I'll always have conflicting views to some of the information, as I have a very hard time with racism.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

"Reptillians" like other conspiracies are disinformation. They dont exist but they have been purposefully installed in the conspiracy community to push people off track

Well put Southern Guardian. It's amazing how people will notice the useless and pointless posts, but miss the ones with most value and substance.

Peace

The people in this thread who claim reptialians dont exist are in the same league as those who claim they do. Yes there is only lame u tube glitch videos and the Credo Mutwa interview by David Icke has no tangible evidence in it.

However; what tangible evidence is there that greys exist, and all the other alledged alien races, ufo's etc etc etc.... Thought this board was for talking about these topics, you cant just dismiss something like this.

just because this topic isnt considered to have value or substance by some posters, doesnt mean it doesnt.

I personally havnt seen any evidence for or against. Doesnt mean im going to dismiss this though!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Its a topic I see referenced quite a bit, but not sure what to believe

If its true, Id like a name that I could lok at this Reptilian

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I know it's hard to believe, shape shifting and all, but just stash the concept in the back of your mind just in case.

I mean, almost every civilization includes some type of reptilian serpent in their folklore.
Why is this?

Reptilian blood turns blue when it comes in contact with oxygen while Royal European bloodlines are called Blue Bloods.
Why is that?

Why do we all have a section within our brains called the R-complex brain, R or reptilian.
Why is that?

Many abductees describe their abductors as having reptilian like eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Shape shifting is were I find it hard to believe, is seems impossible for a human or "being" to alter their physical bodies

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

"Reptillians" like other conspiracies are disinformation. They dont exist but they have been purposefully installed in the conspiracy community to push people off track with the original conspiracies. Its a typical tactic. Id go into more detail but I really dont feel like typing all that now.

Indeed.

And Thank You for saying it.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Peace

Thank goodness. That makes three of us who see it. It is always nice to know that you aren't alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Alex Collier is the best source I found, although again, it is no more than a story, if you are looking for conclusive proof, you'll be waiting a long time. I find him honest and passionate about what he says and he has made a few passing comments (from 1994) that I have seen later confirmed (like very recently).

Terra papers again are interesting, but the whole thing read like a book and also mimicked Zacharia Sitchen's work quite closely and although he had some interesting ideas, I wouldn't say hewas thatclose!

But! I'm don't let that sway my judgement, it's interesting and always a possibility.

Also Thomas Costello, another interesting account of reptilians in cohort with the government (many say US government, but I doubt nationality matters at that level), Dulce papers I think are his, he talks about the Dulce wars.

Phil Schneider doesn't mention reptilians, but he mentions similar aliens as many others and also mentions the Dulce wars.

Either way, i find it luaghable that people accept greys so readily, yet reptillians are such a stretch, why do you think that is? Is it so hard for something alien, to be so terrestrial? Is this a rule I missed?

Not having a go at you, more making a point. I hope you research some of these people as they are incredibly interesting and if nothing else, a fantastic read and a book waiting to happen, lol.

EMM

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10
I personally havnt seen any evidence for or against. Doesnt mean im going to dismiss this though!!!!

I have not dismissed anything, on the contrary, I was applauding a certain member whom I felt went unnoticed even though he/she brought up a very good point relative to this topic. No, I don't personally believe in all the reptilian stuff, but I'm always open to new evidence and discussing this subject in threads like this.

It escapes me how exactly you jumped to the conclusion that I was somehow attempting to dismiss this thread. Anything but.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join