It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians (your joking right)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I see references to the Reptiles in and out of these threads quite a bit

Now , are their really people that subscribe to these beings as real, or just part of a "maybe" their real?

It is a hard concept to believe in, is there people who are in the know?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Well, If you want more information to make up your own mind, read the Terra Papers, it may be all a story , but it's a very good read non the less.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Believe it or not, they are real. There are some people who believe that there are reptilians working for our government right now.

There are also people who believe that the reptilians created the human race as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

ok, can you ,if possible , mention 1 or 2 that i could goggle to have

a look at , Im curious to see them, because IF THIS IS REAL

it'll blow my mind

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i think they're real. think of all the legends of serpents, dragons, etc

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Believe it or not, they are not real. Yes, there are myths and stories of reptiles and dragons, but they are easily explained.

For example, during the Mongol invasion of Eastern Europe during the 13th century, chroniclers wrote that they had fire breathing dragons in their army. What they were describing was in fact exploding grenades that were launched over city walls by catapult. The Europeans had never seen gunpowder before, which the Mongols took from the Chinese during earlier conquests.

See how people can give a wrong interpretation for something they don't understand? And this was only 800 years ago. Imagine the people 6000 years ago, what stories they came up with to explain things.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You have to admit it, it's usually people who are wacked in the head who claim to see shapeshifters.

I don't believe in ghosts either.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Rocketgirl

ok, can you ,if possible , mention 1 or 2 that i could goggle to have

a look at , Im curious to see them, because IF THIS IS REAL

it'll blow my mind

If I knew who in our government was a reptilian I would tell you, but I have no I idea. I just know that there are people who believe that they have infiltrated our government.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

I'm in the know no more, if that doesn't say nothing-I don't know what does!

Getting all sorts of eye drops and getting poked with things...and just a small kid! I think Ikce is way off though. Better to go with Seargent Stone and the Crypto Hunter guy for a compilation of base-line thoughts regarding the possibility of these creatures within an 'underground' and underground government scenario.

Those are two I solidly feel have a decent approach and a rationalized perception-for the most part. I haven't read alot.

Now me personally, I would warn that the Lacerta book is a bunch of nonsense but not in its entirety-as well as the Krill papers: nonsense within their truths. As well as the testimony of escapee Thomas Castello. As truth within it's nonsense.

All part of special interest disclosure.

They are said to live along time. It would be nice if one of THEM were to jump on board, but, when one claims to, they usually disappear pretty quick! Them-meaning the posts that state: "Hey I'm a reptile!" or "Hey I'm dating a reptile!"

What I don't like about Icke (and some others-names forgot me) is the very panic ladened 'Reptiles are going to get cha' tone that I can't even finish a movie on for conflicting information.

Some interesting stories to look up are that there was a flight of supposed reptiles that hit at the Russian military in I don't know the year-the 70s? The story might just say saucers, I'm not sure. I'll have to go look things up so that I'm not planting experience in with documentation.

I guess that is just one story.-edit, not 'some'. I'll shout back if anything else surfaces as something 'cool' or 'a point of note' that if I were my friend I would want to tell myself about.

I lean towards they exist.

Alot of people look at them biblically-or in an egyptian context-as they have centuries old references to look and wonder at.

It seems there is enough military/former military with sightings or experiences to make the skeptics look closer.

I hope you never run into one though, unless your working with or beside them; or under the protection of someone who is; as, they are still (not all species) carnivores and of a warrior primal being. A bit like walking down an alley at 3 am in high heels and a miniskirt.

If I were say, out in the desert mountains alone-I'd worry about one of them maybe more than a bear...and maybe I would worry about the bear more. It's like people-all kinds. But..... I do somewhat believe that the species that you are asking about does police themselves and follow codes-for the sake of their members.

Even if situationally we have ever been the main course on their dinner plates.
Not so much like us.

Creepy topic really.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One of the best threads I've seen that goes into the back story...

The Rainbow Serpents
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
snakes, serpents, reptiles, lizards whatever, if you look at ancient artifacts you'll see they weredepicted from almost the very beginning and they were far more advanced than us, think about it we're only here recently and the #ing planets been around like 170million years, don't you think something other than dinosaurs were here before us?

I mean they've just discovered that underwater diansour stronger than T rex

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Not saying I believe in these things but........

Think about this,

Dinosaurs never evolved into intelligent beings(similar to us), even after being here for millions of years. How probable is that?

Yet we have evolved after only what, 100,000 years?

Has science missed something? Or are we truly the unique and incredible beings that some think we are. If the above observation has truth then with those odds, I guess there is a possibility that in this infinate universe, perhaps we are indeed alone.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Right now , about half of the people say they are real, and the other half say

no. I would like if any one had a person in mind who they think is

a Rep. That would be good

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Go to www.truthism.com it will pretty much sum up what is going on in this world with the reptilians.

Also, when people say during the medieval ages people mistook gunpowder and catapults for breathing dragons, they are clearly mistaken.

We always UNDERESTIMATE our ancestors. When they said breathing dragons and had drawn pictures of DRAGONS, then that is what they saw.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"Reptillians" like other conspiracies are disinformation. They dont exist but they have been purposefully installed in the conspiracy community to push people off track with the original conspiracies. Its a typical tactic. Id go into more detail but I really dont feel like typing all that now.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

A reptilian stole my pizza once. Good thing I have my Reptile-away device.
Also known as a shotgun.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the serpant or snake in the Garden of Eden that tempted them to eat from the tree of life?

Read The Earth Chronicle series by Zacharia Sitchen.

Read The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

In my reading I believe they are quite real.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
David Icke's second interview with Credo Mutwa, Zulu shaman (senusi) about the state of Africa and how it got that way. Discussion includes much information as to the true history of Africa - not the fake version written by white colonists. Also includes much about reptilians (or chitahuli) and aliens.

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa father was a former Catholic catechist from the Embo district near Inanda. His mother was the descendant of a long line of Zulu medicine-men and custodians of tribal lore and customs. His parents parted shortly after Vusamazulu's birth, because his mother refused to convert to Christianity. Mutwa was educated by his maternal grandfather, a medicine-man, and carrying the bags for him, the boy learned some of the older man's secrets.

www.youtube.com...

The Reptilian Agenda with David Icke and Credo Mutwa - the complete series. The movie is split into two major parts numbered as x,y,zz (i.e.: 1.2.11 - part I, slice 2, clip 11). This is a must see for everyone... real history is being re-written!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And this.

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 1

These video series unfortunately have poor quality in sound, Robert as a hopi dancer is very narrative in an Indian way, unfamiliar to Westerners used to follow cold approaches to everything via their dead scientific intellectual way of understanding what a lecture is. His magical movements, a heritage of thousands years old art of storytelling were ignored
So most people cannot appreciate Roberts speech and style, because it is too live for them!
In the terra papers, the main inspiration of the Star Wars movies for a detailed analysis of the story of Earth as Hopi traditions knew and kept this secret knowledge hidden from the white people.
The story corresponds with Alex Colliers story. Credo Mutwas stor, Matrix V material, Bill Cooper, (behold a Pale Horse, the amazing book!), Planet X (Zacharia Sitchin) HOWEVER, this information is MUCH more detailed than Sitchen could put together with major information that appears nowhere else.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Controversial researcher, lecturer and author, David Icke, interviewed on British morning television.
Talks about Reptilians and other stuff.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Reevster]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join