It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO Witness Breaks His Silence (video) [likely hoax]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO Witness Breaks His Silence

I have started this thread just to give you guys a heads up on this new ufo footage that has appeared on ytube the guy says....

I have sat on this evidence for over 2 years, mainly because of the nature of my background, if you knew who I was then you would understand.

Back on November 7th 2006, I was near Chicago O'hare International airport when I was witness to what was arguably one of the most important UFO incidents in modern times. After the incident, many people jumped on the UFO bandwagon and came forward with false evidence, I can't speak for these individuals, I can only speak for myself.

I witnessed a gigantic UFO hovering over the Airport at precisely 4:32 p.m. The UFO was a dark, hazy metallic disc/cigar shaped craft. It was at a height of roughly 750 feet from the ground, completely silent, frozen still, and was well over 100 meters in length. I managed to film the UFO on my cell phone for 1 minute, I observed the UFO for a further 1 minute, after which time it took off, and went upwards at tremendous speed and was gone.

If you watch the clip properly, at the start of the clip you can clearly see a large passenger jet taking off, and flying directly under the UFO, which shows just how huge this thing was. The UFO was completely frozen still, and any movement on the video clip is camera movement and camera shake. I filmed the UFO on my cell phone with the zoom set to full.

This is arguably one of the most important pieces of UFO photographic evidence in existence, and to ever be posted on the internet, simply because I know it was a genuine Unidentified Flying Object, and it was witnessed by many credible individuals, including pilots.

Yes I would love to come forward and go public with my story, but this is just not an option for me, due to my job. So that is why I have posted the clip on You Tube. For those who don't want to believe the truth, thats up to you, but what you are seeing is genuine footage of an unknown craft, and shame on the worlds media for all the ridicule they threw at this unbelievable incident.

Hoax? The testimony sounds sincere and the vid being phone quality is hard to call either way.What do you guys think?

As many contributors have pointed out, the likely authenticity of this video is dubious at best.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I like it, always found the lack of videos from that event kind of puzzeling. One see an airplane in the first seconds, afterwards you dont see anything than the UFO hanging there motionless. It does look like it has been filmed of a screen, you can see the "pixels", or perhaps this is down to some kind of digital compression from one file format to another?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Its not very good footage in fact it looks like someone is filming a screen with a video on it.
It could be anything.
I did not see any Jet flying under it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

The jet flies under in the first few seconds.Is it a filming off a screen or is that just the bad phone quality? I have to be honest and say that I think I may have seen this video before it looks very familiar.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I don't know for sure, but it looks very like filming a screen.
You can see some flicker like a screen filming.
It could be simply pausing a dvd of some alien movie and filming it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
I don't know for sure, but it looks very like filming a screen.
You can see some flicker like a screen filming.
It could be simply pausing a dvd of some alien movie and filming it.

Yes you could be on to something there as the sky does flicker at the top of the screen.Well spotted

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oh yeh and the lines through the object.
Looks like its a screen, have a look at the black object closely.
Download and zoom in, it has screen lines through it

A good way to get out of being told you are filming a screen, is to use a low quality cell phone cam, because then you can just say nah its just bad quality.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Did the poster film the whole incident? or just this small part?

I'm very far from being convinced this is genuine, Dan Ackroyed would have paid a pretty penny for this footage I'm sure, if he didn't film the whole incident, then we will never know, I want to see footage that includes the accent straight through the clouds like was reported.

This does look like it has been taken from footage on a screen, I don't believe this footage sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I haven't gone back to the O'Hare thread to refresh yet but I remember the member Eyewitness stating it was more of an M&M shape. That disc looks thinner then how the other description sounded. Also I think the video disc is larger then described.

Something doesn't add up...

Edit: ap
[edit on 3/22/2009 by roadgravel]

[edit on 3/22/2009 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
am I seeing clouds below and blue sky above? I thought it was a very cloudy day that day and the UFO took off - straight up - leaving a hole in the clouds? It wouldn't be able to do that if it's a blue sky - as in this video.

Or am I wrong about that?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to invite the youtube poster to this board?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
it looks like the clouds are at the same lv of the camera operator

almost like the sky is being filmed while in a plane or copter

this is a fake

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would concur with others that this is a fabrication.

Eyewitnesses have widely reported that the weather conditions were overcast and cloudy, and that the object was "difficult to see" as it appeared to be vibrating at a high frequency.

This object and the sky in the video are nothing like the description provided by confirmed eyewitnesses.

I would suggest that the moderators consider a "HOAX" announcement in the title of this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
several things about the claim seem odd but this is what stands out most, for some reason

It was at a height of roughly 750 feet from the ground, completely silent, frozen still, and was well over 100 meters in length.

meters and feet?

also, what cell phones had video with zoom capability 2 years ago? not many, I would imagine. this one has some serious zoom.

youtube was around 2 years ago, why did this person wait 2 years to put it up on youtube if they are still unable to go public with this? what has changed with youtube in 2 years that makes it safer for him?

the video itself, well, y'all can have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I would love to see one, but if i film it with my camera phone I KNOW it will be doubted... I believe but until i see one land on my house... i will have to await this day. I will always look at film footage with a wary eye...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I managed to film the UFO on my cell phone for 1 minute, I observed the UFO for a further 1 minute, after which time it took off, and went upwards at tremendous speed and was gone.

I don't know, but if it was me, and my cell phone can only record for one minute at a time, i can make a second one minute video, then a third one minute video, then...

Why stop at one minute? then spend another minute just watching the ufo until it disappears? i don't get why always the videos have to be incomplete, but they always say something else happened, is just that they didn't record it, why?

also, what cell phones had video with zoom capability 2 years ago? not many, I would imagine. this one has some serious zoom

I have one cell phone that has zoom capability, from about three years ago, a very good cell phone, but the zoom is just a joke, also, the quality of this video doesn't seem like that from a cell phone from two years ago, and there's a contradiction there too, if the cell phone is older than two years old, like say, four or 5 years old, and that's why the quality is so bad and weird, then it shouldn't be able to zoom at all. It doesn't look like a cell phone video at all, i tend to believe as other posters, it looks like a recording from a screen.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I remember the day and it was totally overcast. I was directly east in the Lincolnwood area.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by AvidWatcher]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Here (old British colony) we typically use meters.

I was on a local flight recently and the pilot referred to our altitude in feet.

I think it's a standard in aviation to refer to your altitude in feet?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I will repost what I wrote in the other thread.

I wonder where he was to film an aeroplane taking off like that, was he floating alongside the UFO?

It looks fake and the story does not explain why the video looks like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

Here (old British colony) we typically use meters.

I was on a local flight recently and the pilot referred to our altitude in feet.

I think it's a standard in aviation to refer to your altitude in feet?

in the states, most folks use feet for everything so, to give altitude in feet would make sense, regardless of this guy being a pilot or a carpenter.

when he then gives the craft measurement in meters, he goes against the norm here.

If he were a brit, I'd understand the meters usage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join