It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO Witness Breaks His Silence (video) [likely hoax]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
well maybe this person was filming off of a screen wherever they were at the airport. This person could have been in the security office, watching the screen, im sure security was keeping a tight eye on the UFO, and just started filming then. Some things still seem sketchy. But why would this person fake it? Some things do seem sketchy, but i do believe yes, they could be filming from a screen. and with that jet that goes underneath the UFO in the beginning adds to the sincerity of it. BUT unless we get the person who filmed this to speak more or give more facts,

1-what was this captured with?
2-where at the airport was it filmed?
3-give us model number and type of w hatever was used to film it with.
4.-WHERE IS THE REST OF THE FOOTAGE? ya know, the part where it shoots through the atmosphere leaving a hole in a completely overcast sky??

Lets try to get these facts straight, i'll contact this person on Youtube, if its his actual page and ask him these questions, and post everything he answers here on this thread.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
found these pictures the other day, thought i would post them. i don't know much about them other than these were the first pictures shown after the event. real or real fake ? , i don't know

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Those were considered fake because someone found the original photos without the UFO.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
All these fakers, get a life for gods sake.........

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Its not very good footage in fact it looks like someone is filming a screen with a video on it.
It could be anything.
I did not see any Jet flying under it.

Maybe you should try filming with your two year old cellphone. The quality of cellphone cameras aint all that, even with my new nokia 5mp dont get good long distance shots and filming is even worse..

Just saying !!! Salute ...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Why didn't this guy come out when the ufo hunters investigated this?
C'mon.
UNtil he does an interview it is uncertain oh the validity of his footage.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by armandomadrigal

I think this explains why.

The O'Hare experiment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join