It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KT Challenge@Shanksville

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

PLAINTIFF'S AMENDED COMPLAINT FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
1. This is an action under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552, to order the production of agency records, concerning documentation revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from the aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant (with the aid of the National Transportation Safety Board), as belonging to the said aircraft, presumably through the use of unique serial number identifying information contained by the said aircraft's wreckage, that was collected by defendant and which defendant has improperly withheld from plaintiff.
The data sought by plaintiff is the basis for the F.B.I's. current public position, that the following 4 flights were those that were involved in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001:
- American Airlines flight 11, United Airlines flight 175, American Airlines flight 77 and United Airlines flight 93.
The data sought by plaintiff was obtain

www.911blogger.com...

[mod edit: clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts . If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Respectfully submitted,
Aidan Monaghan
Dated: 2/1/2008
DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR ENLARGEMENT OF TIME TO RESPOND TO AMENDED COMPLAINT
Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 6(b)(1) and LR 6-1, Federal Defendant respectfully requests that the Court provide Defendant with a thirty-day enlargement of time, to April 14, 2007, within which to file a response to Plaintiff’s Amended Complaint for Injunctive Relief (#15). This motion is based on the Memorandum of Points and Authorities below and all papers and pleadings on file.
DATED: March 14, 2008.
Respectfully submitted,
GREGORY A. BROWER
United States Attorney
P A/TRs/I CKP AAT.R ICRKO SAE. ROSE
Assistant United States Attorney
MEMORANDUM OF POINTS AND AUTHORITIES
This is an action under the Freedom of Information Act (the “FOIA”), 5 U.S.C. § 552, et seq. Plaintiff seeks records “revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant . . . as belonging to said aircraft . . .” (Amend Compl. Inj. Relief #15 at 1.) Under the FOIA, the defendant has thirty days to respond to a complaint unless the Court directs otherwise for good cause shown. See 5 U.S.C. § 552(a)(4)(C). The Federal Defendant was served with the Summons and Amended Complaint on February 13, 2008, which would correspond to a responsive date of March 14, 2008. However, the Summons (#17) served on Federal Defendant by Plaintiff states that a response to the Amended Complaint is due in sixty days of service, which would correspond to a responsive date of April 14, 2008. With this motion, Federal Defendant seeks merely to establish a clear responsive deadline of April 14, 2008. To the extent an enlargement of time from March 14 to April 14, 2008 is necessary, Federal Defendant requests such enlargement pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 6 and LR 6-1.

www.911blogger.com...

[mod edit: clipped quoted content]
Mod Edit: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts . If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
If you don't see the bomb crater that I do,we procure an accurate ruler,square and protractor and eliminate the impossibilities.And what remains,no matter how improbable,must be the correct answer.

Not one... .let me say it again.... Not ONE single PROFESSIONAL crash scene investigator agrees with you. Why do think that is? Are ALL investigators in on it?

There would have been a hole of at least an acre with a dump pile even bigger as sifting for evidence was carried out.

Says who? What about flight 1771 ?

Conclusion? We're practicing on these guys who are acting so obtuse,which is well and good,but soon we need to recognize that there are a few who will not admit doubt and move on.Consensus minus one,we called it.We need pictures.

Conclusion: You need a heck of a lot more practice. (and a lot more evidence)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Please read what this FOIA is regarding:

....concerning documentation revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from the aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant (with the aid of the National Transportation Safety Board), as belonging to the said aircraft, presumably through the use of unique serial number identifying information contained by the said aircraft's wreckage, that was collected by defendant and which defendant has improperly withheld from plaintiff.

This is regarding the collection-identification process. I will concede that the serial numbers were not collected.

I believe there have been several plane crashes that did not record the serial numbers. (I could be mistaken)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This is regarding the collection-identification process. I will concede that the serial numbers were not collected.

Don’t you find that very strange in “all” airplane crashes in the United States airplanes time change out parts are, always found, and are used to properly identify the crashed airplane. For the first time in US history only on 911, the airplane crash debris was not recorded as proof, to prove they belong to said airplanes.

I believe there have been several plane crashes that did not record the serial numbers. (I could be mistaken)

Are you stating this as a fact, or an opinion?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

Don’t you find that very strange in “all” airplane crashes in the United States airplanes time change out parts are, always found, and are used to properly identify the crashed airplane. For the first time in US history only on 911, the airplane crash debris was not recorded as proof, to prove they belong to said airplanes.

Are you stating this as a fact, or an opinion?

I thought that I had seen them in the past without serial numbers. Hence the reason why I said I "believe"....

So here are a couple regarding the FDR serial numbers:

EgyptAir 767 that crashed into the ocean in 1999, FDR recovered, SERIAL NUMBER UNKNOWN.
www.ntsb.gov...

Continental Express Flight 2574, September 11, 1991, EMB 120, 14 Dead, FDR Manufacturer, Model & Serial Number Not Available.
www.airdisaster.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I wonder what the FBI was hiding because that does not make any sense.
Obviously, they did not do a good job in their investigations, or they are coving up something. What do you think?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by impressme]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

THe FBI was there to determine if there was a bomb on the plane. On or around September 25th, they determined this not to be a factor.

Nothing I see screams cover up.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Don't really need more practice debating you,thanx.Likewise talking by phone to some person you refer to,again no thanks.We all need pictures.

As for Evidence,it,the evidence has been kept from us.Or,in this instance no one bothered to take pictures.

That is why the practice of following Sherlock makes so much sense;eliminating the impossible.An airplane,such as 93,can not be in the hole,in United's custody,shot down and non present,all at once.Only one,or if the evidence is with held,two possibilities,but only one is the fact of the matter.I can't say what happened,but I can point out what did not happen.That would be your conspiracy fable.The one about Al-Ciada.

I may be wrong but I am not defending traitors.That would make me complicit.Eh Fox?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

THe FBI was there to determine if there was a bomb on the plane. On or around September 25th, they determined this not to be a factor.

Nothing I see screams cover up.

Yes my friend, cover up it was.

You just have to divorce your belief system in Government you have been married to for such a long time to see it.

D.Duck

[edit on 1-4-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Been to crash of Lear 35 in my town. Also certified in heavy rescue - which entails training from Port Authority of NY aircraft crash/Fire fighters
on aircraft crash fires.

Thus have ability to relate what see in photos to actual experience.

So how many plane crashes you been to? Guess dont have many in
mommy's basement.....

Thanks Cameron Fox - unlike youtube commandos have to go to work

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Been to crash of Lear 35 in my town. Also certified in heavy rescue - which entails training from Port Authority of NY aircraft crash/Fire fighters
on aircraft crash fires.

Thus have ability to relate what see in photos to actual experience.

mommy's basement.....

Thanks Cameron Fox - unlike youtube commandos have to go to work

Thedman,

Would you say believe in government cover up is one of your strong qualities.

D.Duck

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted by CameronFox

Please read what this FOIA is regarding:

....concerning documentation revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from the aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant (with the aid of the National Transportation Safety Board), as belonging to the said aircraft, presumably through the use of unique serial number identifying information contained by the said aircraft's wreckage, that was collected by defendant and which defendant has improperly withheld from plaintiff.

I will concede that the four 9-11 aircraft serial numbers were not collected

An amazing admission on your part CF. Government loyalists in the past have totally avoided this admission of fact. Actually CF, you are not mistaken, and just on 9-11-2001; there were four alleged aircraft crashes which did not collect one single serial number from the eight alleged black boxes on board.

From those four alleged 9-11 aircraft, not one single surviving aircraft part was identified by aircraft part serial number nor maintenance record number. Therefore all four alleged 9-11 aircraft were unidentified as to aircraft type, ownership, tail number, airframe history and maintenance, and certified modifications to aircraft.

Very unusual NTSB lack of interest right CF?

Quite astounding compared to your several plane crashes that did not record the black box serial numbers in modern aircraft history the past 20 years. Isn't it? Actually those several aircraft over the past 20 years were identified by parts serial numbers and/or maintenance record numbers; just not by black box.

So what we are left with is that on 9-11 we have the only four aircraft in recent history not identified by any type of serial number, and a thousand other glaring problems with the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY.

Correct CF?

Of all major U.S. airline crashes within the U.S. investigated and published by the National Transportation Safety Board during the past 20 years, the 9/11 ‘black boxes’ are virtually the only ones without listed serial numbers.

The following e-mail was provided by a Susan Stevenson of the NTSB on 12/26/2007, in response to a 12/16/2007 public correspondence e-mail inquiry:

“Yes. NTSB investigators rarely encounter a scenario when the identification of an accident aircraft is not apparent. But during those occasions, investigators will record serial numbers of major components, and then contact the manufacturer of those components in an attempt to determine what aircraft the component was installed upon.”

visibility911.com...

Defendants motion reads in part:

“Since being served with the Summons and Amended Complaint, Federal Defendant, with assistance of its attorneys, has analyzed Plaintiff’s request and conducted a search for responsive records. Federal Defendant has determined that there are no responsive records. The identities of the airplanes hijacked in the September 11 attacks was never in question, and, therefore, there were no records generated “revealing the process by which wreckage recovered by defendant, from aircraft used during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, was positively identified by defendant . . . as belonging to said aircraft . . .” (Amend Compl. Inj. Relief #15 at 1.)”

However, this claim is directly contradicted by public comments offered by Carol Carmody, Vice-Chairman National Transportation Safety Board and Marion C. Blakey, Chairman National Transportation Safety Board, who both indicated in 2002 that FBI director Robert Mueller requested NTSB assistance with 9/11 aircraft wreckage identification and that the NTSB did perform 9/11 aircraft wreckage identification analysis.

“I … assured FBI Director Mueller that we would assist in any way we could … he called and said, “Could you send us some people to help find the black boxes and help identify aircraft parts.”

www.ntsb.gov...

[edit on 4/1/09 by SPreston]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

Don't really need more practice debating you,thanx.

I was talking about needing practice before you present evidence to law enforcement agencies.

Likewise talking by phone to some person you refer to,again no thanks.We all need pictures.

Are you an investigoogler? If you are searching for something, why stop on the internet? Did you ever think of filing a FOIA request? Did you ever thing you may get what you are looking for?

Perhaps, that is what you are afraid of?

As for Evidence,it,the evidence has been kept from us.Or,in this instance no one bothered to take pictures.

You, will never know. You don't want to contact anyone.

An airplane,such as 93,can not be in the hole

Again, allow me to echo this. Not one professional, experienced, aircraft accident investigator agrees with you. Does that mean anything to you besides them ALL being "in on it?"

in United's custody,

United Airlines disagrees with you.

shot down

You're right, it wasn't.

and non present

You're wrong, it was.

.I can't say what happened,but I can point out what did not happen.That would be your conspiracy fable.The one about Al-Ciada.

I know what happened. I have pointed the facts. You poo pooing all the evidence is why you call it a fable.

I may be wrong but I am not defending traitors.That would make me complicit.Eh Fox?

Um... what?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

An amazing admission on your part CF.

It's not amazing at all. I have never disagreed.

So, what does it mean?

NADDA.

You threw away the phone calls that were made

You threw away the FDR report

You threw away the CVR

You threw away the personal belongings.

You threw away the eye witnesses

You threw away the DNA evidence

You threw away the hundreds of volunteers.

You threw away the hijacker video's.

Why do you all stop at the internet? When will you make calls? When will print and mail a letter? When will you visit Shanksville? Give Domenick some credit, at least he got off his butt and spoke to people. You don't have serial numbers.... think for a second. Of all the MASSIVE cover ups going on during 9/11...how simple would it have been to make up a few silly numbers?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

on aircraft crash fires.

mommy's basement.....

This thread is not about your credentials, or what’s in mommy’s basement.
This thread is about (KT Challenge@Shanksville) so please stay on topic.

Do you have anything you would like to discuss about the Shanksville crash site, and the evidences

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why do you all stop at the internet? When will you make calls? When will print and mail a letter? When will you visit Shanksville? Give Domenick some credit, at least he got off his butt and spoke to people. You don't have serial numbers.... think for a second. Of all the MASSIVE cover ups going on during 9/11...how simple would it have been to make up a few silly numbers?

CF, if the NTBS, and the Airline Co are not going to cooperate with real investigators with information concerning the plane crashes. What makes you think filing for a Freedom of information Act, or making ridiculous phone calls, as if they are going to give up their information to us? lol (I don’t think so)

You know, criminals are always over looking something, I bet they didn’t think about the serial numbers until it was to late.

There is no such thing as a perfect crime is there CF.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This thread is not about your credentials, or what’s in mommy’s basement.
This thread is about (KT Challenge@Shanksville) so please stay on topic.

Do you have anything you would like to discuss about the Shanksville crash site, and the evidences

His credentials are extremely relevant in showing that Killtowns "challenge" is... a joke. He has experience and training in the field. He offered his educated opinion on what the crash site should look like. Truthers, on the other hand have not offered one trained investigator that has come out stating that no plane crashed in Shanksville.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

CF, if the NTBS, and the Airline Co are not going to cooperate with real investigators with information concerning the plane crashes. What makes you think filing for a Freedom of information Act, or making ridiculous phone calls, as if they are going to give up their information to us? lol (I don’t think so)

You know, criminals are always over looking something, I bet they didn’t think about the serial numbers until it was to late.

There is no such thing as a perfect crime is there CF.

What real investigators?

Have you attempted to do ANY investigation work on your own?

It doesn't MATTER if it were over looked. When the FOIA was filed to obtain them... It would have been VERY EASY to produce a few forged documents.

Come on now... the Bush regime fooled the planet... 4 silly little series of numbers would not have been a big deal.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
An amazing admission on your part CF.

posted by CameronFox

You threw away the phone calls that were made scripted and FAKED

You threw away the FDR report No serial # and FAKED

You threw away the CVR no serial # and FAKED

You threw away the personal belongings. Paper Passports? FAKED

You threw away the eye witnesses the 104 that nobody can find? Not even with government loyalists looking for them?

You threw away the DNA evidence Heat resistant DNA? and FAKED

You threw away the hundreds of volunteers. the hundreds that nobody can find? Not even with government loyalists looking for them?

You threw away the hijacker video's. With the stolen IDs? and FAKED

We also threw away that which you overlooked:

The light poles very poorly FAKED

The light pole through the windshield no photo and poorly FAKED

The heavy white smoke trail photoshopped and FAKED

The parking lot security videos photoshopped and FAKED

The official south Flight 77 flight path simulated and FAKED

Jamie McIntyre's altered testimony scripted and FAKED

Mike Walter's altered testimony scripted and FAKED

Steven McGraw's BS testimony scripted and FAKED

The 84 RADES data FAKED

The Flight 77 flight path loop southwest of the Pentagon FAKED

The nose cone through the Exit Hole impossible and FAKED

The turbofan engine through the Exit Hole no engine in A&E drive and FAKED

The landing gear through the Exit Hole no landing gear in A&E drive and FAKED

The exploding jet fuel through the Exit Hole no sign of burning jet fuel out there and FAKED

The room full of rusty old bone yard parts no photo trail of evidence and FAKED

The passengers still strapped in seats no photos and no evidence and FAKED

The 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY self-destructing and sinking into the oblivion where it belongs

Does that about cover it CF?

[edit on 4/1/09 by SPreston]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join