It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions and Psychic predictions for the next few years by proven psychic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
His Visions and Psychic predictions for the next few years could all be correct.

Here is a crazy young man that made a video 10 months ago and made many predictions on YouTube.

Strangely enough many of his predictions have come true over the last 10 months and it looks like even more of his predictions will come true.

If you want to know the future watch this young mans video. His video is quite interesting even though he seems crazy.

I think most all of his predictions could become very real. What do you think? He has 1261 views right now.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What a speed freak ..........

i reckon he's getting so much info. from the noosphere
he has a difficult time in compiling the info. into a coherent
stream of thought.

back a lifetime ago it seems, i too would get caught up in the velocity
of being aware..
& couldn't explain or describe the 'insights/visions'
to the degree of 'clarity' that i had witnessed them...
to the other people in the commune.

i think he's got the same situation

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Could somebody buy this guy a shirt? This lack of clothing and that he appears to be un-kept causes me to surmise that he isn't altogether sane. What is that saying? "There is a fine line between genius and madness." This guy is on the line in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I told you he was a little on the strange side.

But, what do you think of his predictions?

Some of his predictions have come to pass already, and I think that even more are going to occur. I think he did the video as a joke, but somewhere along the line he did put some thought into it, and so far he has been correct about Obama and Hillary to say the least.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi guys!
I dont think its much different from what others have predicted.
(Schiff, Cayce, Nostrodamus, The bible, Hopi prophecy,etc.)
Or... when one is just really aware of whats going on in the world
around them, it's not news I guess.

Its all a plan, we can see clearly now.

Most people are not watching, the're watching american idol and
whos the best dancer, etc.
Hopefully not watching CorporateNewsNetwork or Faux too much!

If you take the predictions of all the "prophets" and put em all
together, we are pretty much right on course.
However unfortunate it is.

Ya, I agree he needs a shirt pretty bad!
Oh, and some coffee!

[edit on 21-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This guy seems to hit the future right in all of his predictions unless one fails in the future, but so far he is batting 100% as far as I can see.

He makes a lot of predictions in the very last couple of minutes that are very interesting about the next couple of years.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I think he may be on the money, Russian Scientist. Keep an eye out for future YouTubes by him. Didn't like to hear about the future terrorist attack, but you can't say it would be a total surprise after 9/11.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I seriously believe this guy is burned out. I don't think he is a psychic, although I could be wrong.

I do believe there are people who are here to give a message of hope, and a message to prepare, and I did not feel that with this guy.

I think he is somewhat disturbed, hence the incoherent statements he makes now and then, and i think this is because he is simply burned out from his studies.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
This guy seems to hit the future right in all of his predictions unless one fails in the future, but so far he is batting 100% as far as I can see.

He makes a lot of predictions in the very last couple of minutes that are very interesting about the next couple of years.

What did he predict? he just said Obama would win, but he didn't mention the economic crisis we would be in, and he hasn't mentioned that Obama's administration is making things a lot worse than any other president.

According to his statements he sees Obama, and his changes as something good. Is it good that we now have a bill that gives the Corporation all power over all learn-based programs and all volunteer, and Mandatory/required programs if people don't want to voluneteer?

Is it good that Obama claimed he, and his administration would not try to take away any of our firearms, yet we have now several bills which intention is to control every firearm out there, and eventually their plan is to ban all citizens from owning all firearms?

Nothing that the Obama administration has implemented is good, and things will only get worse under the current administration.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So far ElectricUniverse, as far as I can see, this young man has predicted everything accurately so far.

You have brought up a lot of stuff that is not in his predictions, they are completely off base. Stick with "EXACTLY" what he mentions, don't bring up "OTHER STUFF" that he did not say anything about.

So far he is batting 100% in "HIS PREDICTIONS OF THE FUTURE".

If you want to bring up stuff that he didn't even mention in his YouTube video then go some place else and talk about "OTHER STUFF", but here in this thread, this young mans predictions are right on target for what he was talking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
First of all, we don't even know when he made that video. There is no date on the video itself.

Second of all he talks about Obama as a good man that will bring good changes, and that is not true.

Obama, and his administration might think they are doing good trying to control people, but this is no good in the least.

The other predictions he made in that video are of a terrorist attack in 2012, or 2013. Then he talks about having bases in parts of the Solar system.

Although some of what he says might happen. He did not make any prediction that has come to pass, except that Obama will win, and many people knew this for a long time.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Actually I see now that the response to the video was made in May 2008, still the only thing he said would happen is Obama being president, but he said his changes would be good, and none of the changes the Obama administration has made so far are good. in fact the continuous bail outs will make the Depression even worse, and then only the rich people are gaining from this, and not the regular Americans, and legal residents.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Pretty cool, got some things right, he's close with the dollar collapsing, and Obama becoming president.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
YouTube provides the proof that this video is currently 10 months old, more than far enough in the past to prove all of his predictions are real predictions.

Here are his predictions:

1: Barak Obama becomes President: TRUE

2: Then things "start" to go well for a period solving for human rights and the likes: TRUE Obama shuts down bases where prisoners are tortured

3: President Barak Obama sees the necessity for space colonization and provides funding for space colonization: Currently Unknown

4: Year 2013 another major terrorist attack that isn't really a terrorist attack, it is an attack that DUPES President Obama into taking away our (AMERICANS) rights further than what the PATRIOT ACT ever did; and this leads to a whole bunch of crap.

5: By the end of 2015/16 we will see colony space ships heading out to establish the first colony off Earth; because by then WWIII will be breaking out, or at least tensions leading to WWIII.

6: The US dollar actually collapses by 2010.

7: Fossil fuels to last till 2050 or whathave you.

8: Major starvation to take place in 2016/17.

9: Hillary Clinton loosing presidency, but still be appointed to a prominent position in cabinet, and working fairly closely with Obama after the election. TRUE

10: A resurgence of terrorist attacks, not locally, but Israel and Palestinian conflicts that get out of control. Some foreign power to step in to end the conflicts. THIS LOOKS TO BE CURRENTLY TRUE

11: Japan will have a major hand in the US dollar collapsing in 2010; possibly by withdrawing half their funding of the US.

12: Russia not doing anything until 2030.

13: China will develop its space program, and it's industrial base, and they will be a rival Super Power in 5-6 years.

14: The Global Warming problem will not be resolved any time soon. Only a few state and national governments will do anything about it, no real money applied to solar panels and the like, because governments depend on income from petroleum.

15: A major new breakthrough for the cure for cancer from an entirely new area within the next couple years.

16: Intelligent Design and Stem Cell research fighting/coming back like you would not believe.

These are his predictions, and some have come to pass already and more are definitely on their way.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Most of those predictions he made, he took from other people.

His claim that Russia won't be a player until 2030 is wrong, Russia is together with China, India, and some other countries playing it like the big players they want to become.

He was right about Obama, and Clinton, yet how many people with no psychic powers said the same thing, and even people who saw the inevitability of Obama winning?

I still think this guy is just burned out, and he took the profecies of many people and added a few of his own.

In 2008, many people were predicting the devalue, and even possible collapse of the U.S. $

However, other people have made these predictions long before 2008.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Hi ElectricUniverse, he may have looked burned out at the time he made his predictions public, but he stated that he dreamed most of them.

Russia may be hand in hand with China and Iran, but Russia is still not in any war with the USA and hopefully Russia will not get in a war with the USA.

It is true that other people just talk and make word of mouth predictions, but this young man was bold enough to put his predictions out there where everyone could see them; and strangely they are holding true to form; so far.

Ten months ago, meant that he made his YouTube video in May of 2008, and so far he has been correct as far as I can see. I don't see anyone else making such bold predictions about the future. He made quite a few predictions that look odd, but realistic.

I don't like the idea that he predicted President Obama will be tricked by a FAKED terrorist attack in order to take Rights from Americans; just like the TWIN TOWERS scenario. I think radical groups in FEMA, the NSA, the CIA, or in the FBI would have to be behind such a scheme. IF so, then They need to find the Radicals within their own organizations and expose them in order to clear their names, instead of taking everyone down for their radical scheme of how our government should be run by taking Rights from Americans.

The space colonization thing seems way out of hand, but is it with rumors of Nibiru/Wormwood/Planet X and returning Aliens?

I can see Japan having a major role in the collapse of the USA dollar in 2010.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Ten months ago, meant that he made his YouTube video in May of 2008, and so far he has been correct as far as I can see. I don't see anyone else making such bold predictions about the future. He made quite a few predictions that look odd, but realistic.

In May 2008, when the guy in the video made his predictions, Obama was already first place in the polls and getting stronger all the time, so it was OBVIOUS to anyone he was going to win.

You say you don't see anyone else making such bold predictions. Well you are WRONG AGAIN.

Back in November 2007 Sollog made a prediction that Obama would win the election. At the time opinion polls were showing quite the reverse of what they were showing when the guy in the video was making his predictions. Hillary Clinton was firm favourite to win the election back in November 2007 when Sollog made his prediction that Obama would be elected. I believe Obama may have been in third position at the time the Sollog prophecy was made.

The same Sollog prophecy predicted the Stock Market Crash, something the guy in the video didn't predict even months later.

Here is the time-stamped prophecy that Sollog made back in November 2007 :

Xmas Prophecies 2007 by Sollog

[edit on 24-3-2009 by TheTimeMachine]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTimeMachine

I hate to burst your bubble TheTimeMachine but you need to quit smoking whatever it is you are smoking, because it isn't working out for you like you must think it is.

Sollog looks to be an absolute idiot from the site that you brought up; end of story.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I do find him a bit odd, but more incredibly smart than crazy. He seems quit humble and says he is not 100% sure that his thoughts are visions and I deeply respect that approach, he makes you feel as if he is sincere. Most people that are as gifted as he seems to be comes (off to people who are ignorant to what gifted looks like) as crazy, unfortunatly most people will disregard his visions or predictions. I tend to think he may be on to something, after studying Biblical prophecy he has it nailed, but the time line I think may be a bit off, give or take a few years, but not bad, not bad at all.... He just needs to kick the whole Im an angel from another time or planet, that is a bit of a strech... LOL ....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hi Melissa101

He speaks very quickly and sometimes that's a sign of intelligence.

What I like about him is that he gives his dream prophecies for free and he dates all of them to very specific time periods. It's easy to understand what he is talking about instead of some kind of guessing game like most others that give vague answers.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join