It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions and Psychic predictions for the next few years by proven psychic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting, but the things that he predicted that did come true were not that far of a stretch(Obama wins, Hilary in the staff), I think many people figured this (due to dislike of the Bush admin. and by proximity all Republicans). First 'black' man before first female president, etc.

Japan's economy seems linked to the US's, not sure how they would contribute to the downfall of the dollar. China is already a super-power, and has been for quite some time(The Sleepiest Giant, IMHO).

The way he looks has nothing to do with his sanity, but perhaps in this case it's icing on the cake.

BUT, when he said something to the effect, "I can't tell everything I saw." I understood that, and I heard truth in it.

I guess we all love to judge, and I'm no different, but I'm trying not to do it as much.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonking76

Your right dragonking76 when he said that he saw it in his dreams, he looked and sounded extremely realistic. It wasn't planned that he said that, it just came out of his lips naturally, and that is why I'm sure his story is real, and real lucky to have some of his prophecies come true.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

Jesus was not a hoaxer Angel One, he was on a mission, just like you have explained that you are on a mission, and as I have explained I am on a mission, and all three of us think alike. We think alike, because we know in our minds, that no matter what happens to us, no matter what tragedies that try to take us from our path, we are bound and determined to finish what we were put here on Earth to do.

I just like to keep an open mind, just as I told you from the beginning. Jesus was thrown out of the church for his teachings, he said that the Sabath day is on Saturday and that anybody who breaks his Law will not be forgiven. Yet people break his law every week because the church of Rome changed Sabath day to Sunday. Obviously lots of people have open minds if they go to church on Sunday as their Sabath day.

So... you had an encounter with the serpent, a snake, not a dragon at the cave, and what happened? Why did the guy that told you about the cave trick you and not stay your friend? What is your mission that you state that you are on?

Cheer up my friend, you will have to get a very thick skin on ATS because just like life, ATS is full of ups and downs, and when you start your own threads, hopefully soon; you will find out that ATS has a bunch of good people, but people that have had their thoughts changed here and there because of life experiences.

www.youtube.com...
www.metrolyrics.com...

Until later my friend.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

That guy was never my friend, he only pretended to be my friend for a while. He said he was the wizzard. He did this thing one day with a big bottle he was putting things in it and having me help after a while he began looking for something to plug the top. Eventually he came up with a crystal marble which he placed on the bottle. Immediately the room smelled like something had died in it and my girlfriend told me not to forget that.

What is my purpose? My first purpose in Life is to please God. This can be broken down into my various goals in life. First goal is to build a recording studio and produce my music. At the same time as this I am completing at least a batchelors degree but planning on finishing a doctorate. I believe that cataclysm will strike while I am in school and don't know if schools will opperate during these times. I plan on doing work for the USGS before I enter the military.

Eventually I will end up locked in battle with a very supernatural enemy and will be overcome and will be tortured to death slowly. I will give no clues at all about when this is though; that is my secret and will stay that way.

I will be betrayed because I am an excepting person and usually give everybody a chance to be my friend. I will be handed over, given up, or in better words betrayed. Not because I told someone something, but because it is destined when the time is right.

I liked the video. I know all to well that big brother is watching but no more than I watch them, lol. When I am not blogging I sometimes write my legislators and government officials letters about anything I feel strongly about.

I can be pretty abrasive though and have been called from Washington concerning a letter before. I was trying to warn them and I think they thought I was threatening them, lol. I like to be very nosey concerning the governments activities, it really is my business as I am an American citizen.

I feel it is the duty of the citizens to be active in the government and to petition the government for reasonable grievances.

Don't worry about me my skin is thickened I just thought that idea was dilluted. When someone believes something like I do, their mind cannot be changed no matter what I am told. Therein lies the great power of Faith. Faith can move mountains. I believe the visions I have are totally from God.

My other goal is to be highly successful in marriage when I get married. I want my wife to love me and reverence my love for her. I haven't even met her yet but I have been dreaming about her for several years now.

I love technology the more high tech the better. I believe there are psychic machines now opperating. I do believe there is very strong ai that can manipulate brain waves. I love to read about HAARP and its capabilities.

I believe they fail every time they attempt to manipulate my thoughts but I am sure they could render me brain dead if they wanted. That would undermine their prospective uses for me and I think they are understanding that I can't be controlled and must be approached logically and with compromise in mind. I will be no mans slave; God is my only Master. I serve
him willingly and always will, I chose this and do so with great joy.

The purpose of this life is death, ultimately, and how I die makes all of the difference.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

Angel One, you have it made in the shade my friend. You have seen your future, and when one sees ones future, one can easily change it; but only if one realizes that the part of the future that was dreamed is coming up quickly. One must realize its coming, in order to change it when change is needed.

You will change some of your ideologies slightly here and there when you get older and wiser. In order to survive in this world, you will have to change your ideologies some. You won't know which ones, until the time comes.

You will marry and have children, and live contentedly with love abounding within. As to being in a battle, hopefully you will sidestep war altogether, because war is slavery to others that outrank you, that don't know you and don't really care about you. They will use you as a tool for as long as they can and then you are relieved of your position one way or another.

Until later my friend. I'm in Fort Worth/Dallas visiting my brothers.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Angel One

Sounds like a heavy burden you are carrying...

If you ever want your message to be put in the form of a professional documentary film, U2U me... a link to a sample of my work is below
with my signature...

I have always wanted to help a divine messenger deliver their message.

T Murray
HDTV. LLC

------------

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

The military may be the most secure place for me to raise a family in the future, because I have forseen myself being kidnapped more than anything. Over and over it happens in my dreams but I always resort to extreme violence and get away one way or another. Once my life is in danger I will not just attack but will engage my enemy with great intelligence.

Part of me loves battle and when my life, family, and freedom are in danger I will fight. I favor the military out of all of the other government agencies. I cannot see myself in that much danger when I am in the military and I will see battle. I believe that I may need a team that big in order to proceed long enough to get to my end.

All of this aside I do not fear my rise and do not fear any abduction and as such am not willing to hold my tongue. I have a lot to say and wil spit it right out, lol. I know you don't like war but its going to happen and I could be a briliant strategist; I cannot see the USA ever being overcome when I am enlisted.

Until next time friend.

[edit on 5-4-2009 by Angel One]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

Let me think about it for a little while. I really appreciate your offer and will think about it good and hard. Yes, it is a very heavy burden that I carry, so many different callings, much work to do. I asked God to give me as much as I can possibly handle and he has.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join