It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visions and Psychic predictions for the next few years by proven psychic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

Thanks xGunthrux, I would have never thought that Obama would win back then also.

It will be interesting to see if he is right on more stuff further down the road. Thanks xGunthrux.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Yeah lol, tha idea is wierd at the least and was more like progressive ideas that are churning around in my head. I am always trying to figure things out. I was thinking about sort of a large wormhole idea for the stretching of space and relating it to dark matter. I was kind of off in left field there sorry about that I don't undrstand space as well I understand how earth processes work. But I am learning. I think there may be something special about dark matter.

You want to know about that day, ok, I will post that tomarrow. It is time for bed.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Angel One

Yes, your Space theory idea is a little advanced, but it has a few points that shouldn't be overlooked, especially the unified field theory. I think it might work like that, spreading out and then possibly contracting at some point. The eddy currents may make smaller shifts in contraction and expansion at different points in time due to unknown circumstances. I believe it takes a lot, lot longer than you have expressed though. (smiles)

Here is my theory of space beyond what I related to you before. I think space is not there for no reason other than space. I think space has many reasons for existing that we are unaware of yet. Space doesn't exist, just to be existing, it has values that we are still unaware of; but what are those values? Obiously space can hold tiny and massive objects, even though gravity and/or magnetics create interactions.

Don't forget to tell me about that special day, I'll bet that will be very interesting.

You should check out my first thread, to know how much I really know about earthquakes and volcanoes. The Department of Defense knows I know a lot more than what I tell others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Sorry man but no human can see the future. Humans are imprefect and so is he. I'm tired of the countless people coming on ATS making these countless predictions and none of them ever come true. If he wants to help the country then he needs to join the others and overthrow this greedy government and not making crazy youtube videos

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
According to his statements he sees Obama, and his changes as something good.

Well right there you know he's a fraud. Obama isn't different then any other liar lawyer-politician who runs with nefarious underworld criminals.

NO CHANGE. No psychic prediction.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Angel One]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think you are telling me about a story that makes me want to go to this haunted forest that you have been hiding, so that I can study it. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I'm starting to believe that this cave you have discovered could be a portal to critters living underground.

It's starting to sound like a story from the book "Commander X". Except in the story by Commander X, the guy is told about some area out in the wild where people seem to disapear out in a specific area of the desert and they never come back, and they never are seen again.

As my foggy memory of the story goes, since it has been many years since I have read the story, he and a friend go into this area to see if there is something to it.

The two of them are up high somewhere looking down into a canyon or something similar to that, when all of a sudden they see a figure. So, they get closer to see what this figure is doing, and the figure waves a stick at them and it knocks them out.

I think he never sees his friend again, but he himself is taken underground and held slave for a long time before he escapes and came back to relate his strange story. Trust me, his story is way better than what I can remember or describe, and it sounds like your story is starting to take on a similar manner.

I think he sold his story in the beginning to FATE magazine back in the 50s, you could do the same.

You seem to have some very good psychic dreams that reveal the future also. I have been rereading your dreams and I think your dreams of the future could be very real, which is very scary.

I have been comparing your dreams to you know who's prophesies. Yes, Baba Vanga, since she has been pretty much right in her prophecies.
www.youtube.com...
Your dreams that you have related to me seem to co-incide with Baba Vangas in a bad sort of way.

You state that you see nuclear war in America, you say you see a falling star (I believe it is an ICBM Intergalactic Continental Ballistic Missle racing downward and striking the Earth with an Atomic warhead, meaning that the USA will be struck at Nighttime, giving it the effect of a falling star). Then you see a terrible plague, the terrible plague is probably what the resulting radiation does to the people after the atomic warheads have done their job.

Angel One your prophecies or visions seem very close to Baba Vangas prophecies, and her prophecies are coming up fast, and I am starting to see it like you are both describing it, and it doesn't look good. Even Nostradamus and Merlin both prophecied about this time. I used to think that the planet Destroyer/Wormwood/Planet X/Nibiru would be coming and be the cause of 2012, but I'm starting to believe what you have seen as well as Baba Vanga, Nostradamus and Merlin; and it has nothing to do with a rogue planet coming, it has to do with Global Nuclear Holocaust.

Now that China has just announced that it has missles specifically designed that each on can take out an American aircraft carrier. Our aircraft carriers are abosolete when it comes to thier power. Our aircraft carriers can't stop a missle homing in on it at Mach 10, or 7,400 miles per hour. Especially if only the diameter instead of the length is the target to shoot at. I can see where orientals might start an invasion now.

Between the four of you that I just listed, your prophecies have a very close time line. Within less than two years difference. Your Earth convulsions are interesting, I like the part where the people go into the Earth and get squished, especially if they leave the others up on top to die. Hopefully, you won't be harmed; hopefully you will know the right things to do, at all the right times.

I heard that the DUMBs aren't going to hold as many people as one might think. Instead of holding millions in underground bases in each country that has them, I heard that they are only going to accept thousands into the DUMBs during the nuclear holocuast. I'll be 48 in May, and I know they aren't allowing anyone over 44 into them, unless they are extremely special with long term talents. So, I know I won't be going underground. I'll be up here returning fire on whom ever is trying to take over our country, that is if they are here on our turf and are destroying what is ours.

Take care my friend, until next time.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You really saved my beans there because I really want the rights to my story and really need money. You think I could sell it huh. I like that and my whole life is a great series of experiences just like that. Maybe not that extreme but that was the grand finalle of my youth. My story is quite different but I am a Hebrew by my male bloodline from a line that is historically know for metaphysical strength in God.

I think that the falling star that I saw was more like planet x arriving, as in the dreams I was in an oreintal country and was racing to climb a mountain before it hit. I can't figure why I was climbing a mountain unless I was escaping the fires below.

The whole earth was changed after that I can say as I got a good look from up above.

There was also a day when they were sending people up into space to get away from things on earth, but I wouldn't go. I really like to fight and will fight it out here tooth and nail, lock stock and barrel. Don't get me wrong here though, I am a peacful, man but mess with my family or country and I will kill em all, plain and simple. I am an agent of the Most High with a purpose in this life. In the end I am betrayed like Jesus was and will suffer it all. That is a long time from now and I can focus on living and enjoying the beauty in this life.

Until later my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
prooven psychic lol that is the funniest thing ive neard all day now do you have evidence for astrology

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Angel One, what is your purpose in life that you talk about? You sound like you know what it is. I know my purpose in life also. My purpose was to make the discoveries that I made, and then to make sure that everyone knows about all of my discoveries so that the masses will live; I do want to get paid though for my discoveries, especially since I did it all myself, and it took up a lot of my time.

You state that Jesus was betrayed and that you will be betrayed; who will betray you?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
His Visions and Psychic predictions for the next few years could all be correct.

Here is a crazy young man that made a video 10 months ago and made many predictions on YouTube.

Strangely enough many of his predictions have come true over the last 10 months and it looks like even more of his predictions will come true.

If you want to know the future watch this young mans video. His video is quite interesting even though he seems crazy.

I think most all of his predictions could become very real. What do you think? He has 1261 views right now.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-3-2009 by RussianScientists]

This video is from May, he claims obama will win the election, Hilary will lose, but she WILL be appointed to a high lvl position within obamas admin.

So he did a good job about that. Sure he coulda got lucky, but I really dont think that was THAT easy to be sure about.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

to continue on with my questions here.

How do you know someone is going to betray you? Did you tell them something already and they have decided to use it against you?

You state Jesus was betrayed. But, did you ever hear the other side of the coin? The other side of the coin stated that Jesus was never betrayed. The other story goes like this...

Jesus knew they were coming for him, and asked Judas to do a favor for him, a favor that none of the others ever knew about. After Jesus was taken away and put up on the cross, Judas supposedly did as Jesus had asked him beforehand and did not betray Jesus.

Jesus supposedly told Judas that there was nothing anybody could do for him because the Romans were coming for Jesus and he would be persecuted until he was dead.

So, as the other story goes, Jesus told Judas to go and turn him in to the Romans and let the Romans know where Jesus was, because Jesus was tired of hiding from the Romans and sooner or later they would seal his fate. So, Judas did as Jesus asked him to do, because Jesus had a plan.

The plan goes like this. Jesus told Judas how to mix up some herbs and put it in some water. Jesus told Judas to come and give him the water when he was up on the cross. The herbs would act fairly quick, so that Jesus would not feel the pain and suffering of being on the cross.

The potion supposedly knocked Jesus out, and made it look like he was completely dead. The potion would make him so that he would be in a coma like state for 3 days, and then he would revive. Jesus told others before he died he would return from the dead in three days, and so he did.

So... there are two sides to the story. In one story Judas is bad, in the other story Judas is good. I myself prefer the second story, because it sounds more realistic to me.

After Jesus and Judas had tricked the Romans into finally believing that they had killed Jesus, there was no more need for them to hunt Jesus down, and he went on his way to live happily ever after in peace.

Of course your story is worth a lot of money. People eat up that kind of stuff that you are relating to me; just make sure you don't leave me hanging, because I want to learn about lizard man, and about the bad guy that tricked you to going to the cave, and what all happened.

Until later my friend.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

King9072 that is exactly what hit me about this young man making those predictions. He hit them just right about Obama beating out Hillary and Hillary still getting a high level job that was extremely close to Obama.

I think that was far beyond what I would have guessed. I would not have thought Hillary would have been pulled into the Obama camp after all of that stuff.

If I could twist the story, I would state that Obama is to get kicked out of the office for not legally being born in the USA and everybody moves up one notch. Meaning Hillary would then be vice president, until husband Bill has the Pres assassinated, in which case Hillary finally becomes the President.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I think this video is a great find! I will be keeping tabs on this most interesting young man.

I find most psychics and their predictions boring or contrived, so my finding this in the least bit compelling is exciting for me.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

to continue on with my questions here.

How do you know someone is going to betray you? Did you tell them something already and they have decided to use it against you?

You state Jesus was betrayed. But, did you ever hear the other side of the coin? The other side of the coin stated that Jesus was never betrayed. The other story goes like this...

Jesus knew they were coming for him, and asked Judas to do a favor for him, a favor that none of the others ever knew about. After Jesus was taken away and put up on the cross, Judas supposedly did as Jesus had asked him beforehand and did not betray Jesus.

Jesus supposedly told Judas that there was nothing anybody could do for him because the Romans were coming for Jesus and he would be persecuted until he was dead.

So, as the other story goes, Jesus told Judas to go and turn him in to the Romans and let the Romans know where Jesus was, because Jesus was tired of hiding from the Romans and sooner or later they would seal his fate. So, Judas did as Jesus asked him to do, because Jesus had a plan.

The plan goes like this. Jesus told Judas how to mix up some herbs and put it in some water. Jesus told Judas to come and give him the water when he was up on the cross. The herbs would act fairly quick, so that Jesus would not feel the pain and suffering of being on the cross.

The potion supposedly knocked Jesus out, and made it look like he was completely dead. The potion would make him so that he would be in a coma like state for 3 days, and then he would revive. Jesus told others before he died he would return from the dead in three days, and so he did.

So... there are two sides to the story. In one story Judas is bad, in the other story Judas is good. I myself prefer the second story, because it sounds more realistic to me.

After Jesus and Judas had tricked the Romans into finally believing that they had killed Jesus, there was no more need for them to hunt Jesus down, and he went on his way to live happily ever after in peace.

Of course your story is worth a lot of money. People eat up that kind of stuff that you are relating to me; just make sure you don't leave me hanging, because I want to learn about lizard man, and about the bad guy that tricked you to going to the cave, and what all happened.

Until later my friend.

Give me a few minutes while I go puke all over the floor. This horse # has nothing to do with the thread, get it the hell out of here and keep it in the religious section.

hahaha, go mix up some herbs, then give it to me and ill play dead for 3 days.. wow the crap u idiots believe blows my mind. Put it in ANY other context other than religion, and you guys would laugh at these same stories thinking they were the result of an acid trip gone too far.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by argilla11

Thanks argilla11, I think this young man didn't realize that he could get so much attention. Too bad he doesn't know that lots of people are watching him here on ATS, I'm sure he would be surprised.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

King9072, I always like to believe in the stuff that has some kind of ring to it. In this case, this could be true. I personally would like to think that Jesus was not betrayed, but helped instead.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

This video is from May, he claims obama will win the election, Hilary will lose, but she WILL be appointed to a high lvl position within obamas admin.

So he did a good job about that. Sure he coulda got lucky, but I really dont think that was THAT easy to be sure about.

You are too gullible.

Obama was favourite to win the election at the time the prophecy was made.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Wow dude, that was shocking I can now see that if you believe that, you are no true believer and therefore, not a Christian. I am not talking lizard man at all, but pure snake here. I can see that you find it a good read but I don't want to tell others if they are going to get dilluted ideas about it. I would however, like to make money though, and my family told me long ago that I should write a book.

I am a faithful and true Christian and can tell you that Jesus was in danger from the Jews not Rome. They couldn't care less about some prophet of the Jews stirring up change in the old ways of a conquered people. I cannot see the faking of Jesus death at all, and what about the great earthquake that fractured the temple, did he fake that as well. I find such theories of the Christ being invalid and not the God He so truely is, very offensive indeed. But I aint mad at you, you were telling a story.

Truth is that an omnicient Creator created this place to be a place of great beauty, a place where we could appreciate his great and terrible power and his immense beauty at the same time. I also don't think I like the alien ideas either, but I happened to have dreams about aliens in the month of June 1999. Concerning aliens, I believe they exist in some form or another but that they are really principalities and powers of the air or in other words satanic demons or for better words fallen angels and some may be angels also that have not parted from Yahweh.

I believe that the one known as Yahweh is the Master of the Universe and that Jesus Christ is the Supreme Being. Yahweh is so potent that he is only alway ever an Omnipotent Spirit. Yahweh does not need a body to live in, he just Is the way he is. Only in Jesus does the word become flesh.

If you saw God it would kill you and me too for that matter. We are little whelps that cannot even measure up to his righteousness that is why Jesus died, to help me and you level ourselves with a perfect God, when we can't do it ourselves, we are imperfect and sinners who fall grossly short of the glory that created all that you see, ever have seen, and ever will see. Everything that exists was created by him and for his pleasure. I am utterly in Love with my Creator and will only express things with great respect to Him.

I am wondering if you know about a region of the brain designed for all things concerning God, this place is called the god module or temperal lobes.
We were designed to honor God and our brains are hardwired for it literally.

I personally did not like that at all because your story called God a hoaxer. I have problems with that and gotta go cool off now.

Until next time friend.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Angel One]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join