It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Date of Final Departure to be Revealed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Beamish & Amaterasu!!!

I hate seeing two people I respect and admire on this forum arguing. I can't help but feel that this is the exact thing the Op is playing at... all this attention placed on his/her thread. You both make valid points and are saying many of the same things - but in a different way. When all is said and done, were all searching for the truth.

PEACE!
IRM

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I'd swear there was an air of skepticism to your post Zorgon! It almost reads as someone who is also crying out for a bit of evidence!

Well okay so why, with all these people in this thread that are having regular contact with ET is it so darn difficult just to get a quick ride once around the moon?

Surely one of these regulars has a ship and could just do this?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well okay so why, with all these people in this thread that are having regular contact with ET is it so darn difficult just to get a quick ride once around the moon?

I don't know... perhaps you need a special token or ticket like you do at the fairground? Perhaps you could hand them your ticket from the 'CHA CHA' and ask if it's transferable?

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I mentioned previously that this type of thread has what could well be deemed a “hidden agenda”; a disruptive theme of division that is being used consistently by self-proclaimed experts on the ET/UFO/abduction scenario. Whether that agenda has been deliberately implemented on this thread is up for discussion, but its insidious influence in clearly noticeable.

Some quotes from our “zetan” (my emphasis):

Before you skeptics get this thread blown off of the site…

That is why you skeptics are here. To convolute threads and make them senseless so that the moderators yank them off of the site. We have to get more of the abductees on the right page before the meeting.

Like i said before, I am not here trying to convince skeptics that the zeta's are real. I would rather have people believe what they want to believe and find the one's that do believe.

The people who believe will be listening to George but I wanta give them a heads up so they can prepare.

Everyone in the world is invited and all you need is a passport to get here.

And guess what, you are not invited.

Why not post the date now you ask? Because the skeptics and non-believers will forget about it by then and not pay attention to it. The believers will recall this post.

Hey, why do you have a picture of an et on your profile when all you do in these forums is bash those people that believe in et's and try to dismiss us all as nuts?

I did not come into here to receive flames thrown on me.

I am not in here trying to convince non-believers.

Wow, I applaud all of you! Seems like an well organized attack on my messages.

See how the skeptics turn everything around?

This type of language is constantly employed, in my opinion, to not only create a measure of sympathy for the OP (poor me being attacked by skeptics), but to also generate a split between those who are involved in the discussion. It’s an “us and them” stance that has no other function other than to drive a wedge in the UFO community. (Looking at it whilst wearing my conspiracy hat, it would be a very effective tactic for disinformation purposes. But that’s another story…)

But would this disruptive language be the behaviour of a chosen alien representative? I doubt it…

What zeta66 and others of his ilk fail to grasp is that just because those of us who are branded skeptics may argue the validity of his claims, we may well not harbour the same negativity about the existence of aliens.

It’s not that I don’t believe in ET, as I do, I just don’t believe him.

And doesn’t that make me a believer, too?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

But why are we back on zeta (again!!!) when you were addressing a post I made to jennifer?

With respect, I have to point out that this thread is about zeta66’s claims and all things that are raised by it and related to its discussion.

It is an open discussion, and therefore all and anyone can join in with responses to, any view point raised in direct response to the thread.

I responded to your post to Jennifer07, as you well know, because of this:

Fourth, to all those who insist that there is nothing to see here, move along, move along... There is good reason to be skeptical, but if we knee-jerk our skepticism, we can do ourselves a good deal of disservice.

Which I found a need to reply to, as it is an attitude that I disagree with, and one that was patently aimed at the skeptics.

I am allowed to reply, aren’t I, as long as I stick to the T&C’s and don’t wander off-topic?

So why the problem with my defense of a skeptical stance?

I imagine you read all the posts on a thread you have subscribed to, as do I. My opinion on the divisive nature of this subject matter is outlined in my post to InfraRedMan above.

There is a big difference between assigning probabilities (leaving an open mind) and flat out declaring "bunk." Again, I would phrase things in terms of likelihood, not as absolutes.

Where does good old common sense fit in, then, in that argument?

zeta66’s claims and assertions are contradictory and inconsistent. He has back tracked on the “facts” and floundered on the story. Is it wise to ignore the resolve common sense gives us when presented with this type of thread that begins with what is in my opinion blatant flummery?

I think we're mostly in agreement, and I am unsure why you had to take up the diatribe against me.

We are in agreement! There is no division between us, no matter how hard the OP may try to create one. We just chose to evaluate zeta66’s claims differently.

And as to diatribe; if I came across as belligerent, then I apologize. Please edit “diatribe” and replace it with passionate outburst.

Disagreement averted and resolved.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
would this disruptive language be the behaviour of a chosen alien representative? I doubt it…

I completely agree. This was evident on the first page of this thread.

What zeta66 and others of his ilk fail to grasp is that just because those of us who are branded skeptics may argue the validity of his claims, we may well not harbour the same negativity about the existence of aliens.

It’s not that I don’t believe in ET, as I do, I just don’t believe him.

And doesn’t that make me a believer, too?

I can totally identify with that. I also believe in ET's having witnessed 2 separate UFO encounters... one of which was at close range with 3 craft and backed up by independent witnesses in the newspaper. I have no doubts of their existence, but I do doubt the motives of many people that visit forums such as these.

IRM

[edit on 26/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
I responded to your post to Jennifer07, as you well know, because of this:

Fourth, to all those who insist that there is nothing to see here, move along, move along... There is good reason to be skeptical, but if we knee-jerk our skepticism, we can do ourselves a good deal of disservice.

Which I found a need to reply to, as it is an attitude that I disagree with, and one that was patently aimed at the skeptics.

No, it was aimed a pseudo-skeptics. Knee-jerk skeptics.

Rather than dismissing data, I assign a probability to the truth of any given datum - which can change, based on additional data - and puts me in the seat of a true skeptic. Being a skeptic does NOT imply I believe nothing.

It means that I look for data that support or eliminate the truth of a given claim, basing my estimations on what I find.

The pseudo-skeptic, or knee-jerk skeptic as I call it, is one that has a view they want to be true and dismisses data out of hand that don't fit with what they want to believe.

I am allowed to reply, aren’t I, as long as I stick to the T&C’s and don’t wander off-topic?

Surely. I never said you could not reply. But you accuse me of attacking something I did not. And THAT is where the issue was.

So why the problem with my defense of a skeptical stance?

See above.

There is a big difference between assigning probabilities (leaving an open mind) and flat out declaring "bunk." Again, I would phrase things in terms of likelihood, not as absolutes.

Where does good old common sense fit in, then, in that argument?

There really is no such thing as "common sense." There is a collection of data each of us has, with the tools of logic and estimation that some weild better than others. Consensus is what we call "common sense."

But often consensus is wrong. Consensus was once that the world is flat, for example. But as the dataset grew in the bulk of humanity, through communications, the idea was abandoned for another consensus.

So though consensus may be right, to make the assumption necessarily that it is correct, to dismiss data without considering it and giving it the possibility (if not the greater probability) of being true, leaves one stuck in a possibly very wrong paradigm.

I think we're mostly in agreement, and I am unsure why you had to take up the diatribe against me.

We are in agreement! There is no division between us, no matter how hard the OP may try to create one. We just chose to evaluate zeta66’s claims differently.

I would not say that we evaluated zeta's claims differently from a standpoint of whether we believe them or not. Only in the finer points of probability assignment. [smile]

And as to diatribe; if I came across as belligerent, then I apologize. Please edit “diatribe” and replace it with passionate outburst.

Disagreement averted and resolved.

Perhaps I too was being overly passionate in my choice of terms. "Diatribe" hereby (effectively) edited to "passionate outburst."

Resolved indeed.

To IRM: I thank you for your kind words and and agree with your points. [smile]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
hope i can see more soon

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

Maybe this is true, but then I won't put my trust with aliens right then and there.

All my past encounters have been nothing but deception. They were like enlightened masters when they speak to you in a altered mood. But when I finally decided to confront them, they reacted immaturely - like a liar would..

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wasn't going to write here but hey....

First I want to say I am not a cupcake baking Grandma and I was just a little ticked to say the least when I read a post on page one by Eldard that basically mentioned about a spelling error so that Aliens were as dumb as American's...........................excuse me.

Zorgon, you know this old Grandma just loves you to pieces but until ones has any experience with this subject UFO's and Aliens you aren't going to understand how it works....it is something you have to go through yourself.

When it is time for things to come to fruitation they will come to fruitation and that's how it is. One thing I have tried to express to them buggers is if nothing else at this time the human race I feel DOES have a right to know the truth about themselves and there Planet. I do feel it is time for this race to get up off its "all fours" and practice a standing, wobble and walk technique.

I do need to point out no one listens to me so..............were screwed

[edit on 31-3-2009 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Zorgon, you know this old Grandma just loves you to pieces but until ones has any experience with this subject UFO's and Aliens you aren't going to understand how it works....it is something you have to go through yourself.

Hence my on going open request to ANYONE with GENUINE ET contact to arrange that 'once around the moon' ride for me... (and my cameras of course, though the later is negotiable)

No cup cakes huh?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Edit due to error in meaning of words written.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by observe50

Hence my on going open request to ANYONE with GENUINE ET contact to arrange that 'once around the moon' ride for me... (and my cameras of course, though the later is negotiable)

No cup cakes huh?

See. this is what I am talking about. I start a thread for serious discussion and it gets infiltrated by a bunch of senseless, idiotic statements. For this reason, I contacted the mods to end it so that I can post the riddles that I said I would post ( I decided to post them now so people can think about them) However, very few people are going to sift through the skeptics jokes and garbage posts. Maybe I should post the departure riddles elsewhere?

Zeta66

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Beamish & Amaterasu!!!

I hate seeing two people I respect and admire on this forum arguing. I can't help but feel that this is the exact thing the Op is playing at... all this attention placed on his/her thread. You both make valid points and are saying many of the same things - but in a different way. When all is said and done, were all searching for the truth.

PEACE!
IRM

You will never find the truth because you are too pig headed to be enlightened by it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

You will never find the truth because you are too pig headed to be enlightened by it.

And that abusive quote proves that this thread is based purely on your bias, not on anything that you may have learned from your "Zetans". You are obviously here to provoke a split between members rather than share any enlightenment that you claim to have gained.

Not that you ever have, or will, with an attitude like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta66
The date for the zeta final departure will be disclosed in an upcoming movie starring Viggo Mortenson. The Road is based on your world after the Apocalypse. We will be leaving before this occurs but after the movie has been released. If you have not heard of the zeta departure and the transfer of goods, I will update you when it is growing closer.

Zeta66

As promised, here are the riddles that I have received from the zetans in charge of the tv programming operation. If you are an abductee and carry the implant like I do, you should be able to easily solve these riddles. Since we are talking about aliens, the riddles are funny, just like green men with antennas. However, this operation is for real and is going according to plans. I am going to rap off all of the riddles except the last one with the date we are leaving in succession. Here is a hint to solving all of the riddles. They are all space or alien related and have come down from satellites. Feel free to copy and distribute these riddles as all abductees need to be at the meeting place.

#1 - Aliens Get on your Mark! Call me Spacey because I came from the sky, Mark is my shrink and soon we will fly. Read in the holy book 13:34, now you have his right name need I say more?

#2 -We are Meeting South of the Ghost - Now think of this cute little white friendly ghost, who Meets little Wendy whom he likes the most. In the beginning, there's baseball and people get scared, shot down in New Mexico very few people cared.

#3- Watch the Witch - You will find me by following bit by bit, now think of this actor the one who's called Kit. His last name is a pharaoh who had a hardened heart, Matthew 13:42 now you guess his part. He has a robot named Bruno, think of the cabby named the same, the planet is no longer but my name's still in fame.

#4- Calling Last Starfighters - He flew the Incom T-65, The Last Starfighter is here and he's truly alive. Read his book that is holy 7:2 for here is another riddle for you. In this year of the future, Krill is dead so we'll save the humpbacks and put them elsewhere instead. We'll then take our Voyage to our real Home, the doctor will heal us and we'll call him bones.

#5- Earth, Wind, Water, Fire We Will Live Forever and Never Grow Tired - I am The Fifth Element but I'm a guy not a chick, solve this riddle and you'll know the Witch will stick. Fred owned a junkyard remember the name of his son?, it is where we'll be meeting and we will leave behind none. Now go to Florida and find Fred's last name by this lake, in The Fifth he was frozen but his doctrine's not fake. Who is really picking us up?, look north across the lake, Scotty says what's up.

#6- His First is the Witch - Bueller took the whole Day Off, his sister saved his rear, when you solve this riddle you will know we're meeting here. His sister has a real name now think of her last, for that is who I am and we're gonna have a blast. Two mountains are in this riddle, the one is the real Witch, if you tell others the right one, I will not say you snitched. Bueller's sister ruined the deal, her Mom's clients were from this state, now think of its nickname but here don't stop and wait. Instead head east and find this peak we are leaving from, now think of Matthew's name see this one was fun.

#7- Soon Boarding the Starbus - The truth is out there so is a Body Of Lies, now I'm the agent; the Witch my disguise.

Zeta66

Remember the date of departure will be disclosed. I will not be posting it. It will be there. The year 2011. See you all there!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

I have been waiting for you to post these.....thanks!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi Zeta,

A little touchy aren't you.

You can discuss this subject seriously but ALSO be nice and have a sense of humor at the same time can't you .Well, Zorgon and I do know how to multi-task.

I probably know more about what's up there and deep within then you ever could. We don't play in riddles we share and tell it as it is.

Remember Casper, Wyoming

Mods don't have to remind me of the rules I'm not coming back to this thead I have better things to do and no doubt so does Zorgon.

Some just never use the sense they were born with!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by observe50]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

... and I thought Vogon Poetry was bad! We have a new winner!

IRM

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Zeta66

As promised, here are the riddles that I have received from the zetans in charge of the tv programming operation. If you are an abductee and carry the implant like I do, you should be able to easily solve these riddles. Since we are talking about aliens, the riddles are funny, just like green men with antennas. However, this operation is for real and is going according to plans. I am going to rap off all of the riddles except the last one with the date we are leaving in succession. Here is a hint to solving all of the riddles. They are all space or alien related and have come down from satellites. Feel free to copy and distribute these riddles as all abductees need to be at the meeting place.

Ok, so this thread is a few days old, so it gave you plenty of time to come up with this stuff........at random!

I get a kick out of it, as I know what most of the riddles are, solved. It doesn't take any sort of genius, or a person who is a hybrid, or a person who has even had an alleged contact.

I love how you mix in Hollyweird with quotes from the Bible... to try and make this looks like something people must delve into, really try to discover! How are these riddles funny? They are actually pretty moronic.

This is the creshendo of your original post? Not funny, pretty sad in my opinion!

Whether what you say happens in 2011 or tomorrow, I am sure I will be doing something I find pleasure in, rather than worry about the location of the pick up points. If they want me aboard, they can come find me.

One can easily figure out the coordinates (there are a few) so yeah, you don't need to post them.

edit for quote fixing

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Blanca Rose]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join