It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Date of Final Departure to be Revealed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeta66
See how the skeptics turn everything around? I never said anything about, "The Road" having to do with aliens or some kind of alien event. What I did say is this...the date of departure will be revealed in the movie, plain and simple. The movie does not have to have any aliens in it.

Also, I did not teach all of the zeta's English but I taught several zeta students. Get your facts straight. If your German teacher teaches a class German, does that mean that everyone knows German???

I have to agree with Zeta on this one because it's the right thing to do. Zeta66 stated this information on the first page if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Wow, I applaud all of you! Seems like an well organized attack on my messages. I came in here not to fight with skeptics but to say that the final departure date will be revealed in Viggo's movie. Whether you see the movie is your own choice. Why not catch it at the dollar theater when it gets there? All the zeta reticula can afford one dollar and if not you are not serious about leaving anyway.

You would like that wouldnt you? So, how much are you being paid to viral market this thing?

For what it is worth, and it is worth a lot. You are in violation of ATS T&C.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

2a.) Identity Spoofing: You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of The Above Network, LLC. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying The Above Network, LLC $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Oh and by the way folks, In this persons other thread they say, "We will be leaving via the witch (sounds like an ad for race to witch mountain) and leaves the thread with another promise to let us know later on when "they" will be leaving so in that case... You have also violated this rule.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

It really is just a matter of time before zeta66 is banned.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Getting several of you to agree on 1 specific topic is hard enough

Wow, I applaud all of you! Seems like an well organized attack on my.....

hmmmm...do you see the contradiction in the things you are saying here??

These are all your own words. Nothing added, nothing mis-quoted, nothing turned around...just your statements....things that make me go mmmm.

Oh and about the language they speak could you elaborate a bit on what kind of structure their "clicking" language is build upon??
Are the nouns classified into morphological classes with different prefixes for singular and plural or are the verbs modified by affixes that mark subject, object, tense, aspect, and mood....

Just asking here since you know the language.

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

He then drew a blood sample from me. Both of the samples were red, indicating to me that zeta's live in an oxygenated world such as humans.

Huh? Not every animal on earth has red blood... Even though they too live in an "oxygenated environment".....

"Not all animals have red blood. The color of blood depends upon the type of compound or respiratory pigment within the blood that transports oxygen from the lungs to the tissues. In all vertebrates (animals having a backbone) and a few invertebrates (animals lacking a backbone), an iron-containing protein called hemoglobin is responsible for oxygen transport. Hemoglobin is a red pigment and gives the blood a red color.

Annelids (segmented worms) have either a green pigment, chlorocruorin, or a red pigment, hemerythrin. Some crustaceans (invertebrates with jointed bodies, such as crabs and shrimps) have a blue pigment, hemocyanin, in their blood. Cockroaches have no respiratory pigment, thus their blood is colorless."

Yet you put down human intelligence? Well, you just got corrected by one of us lowly humans....

I was injected with the small zeta's blood and then returned to my bedroom. After this day, I have had a direct connection with the zeta community. I helped them learn English from their clicking language and because they can communicate telepathically, now they can communicate with abductees in English.

Once My dog got attacked by another dog. I broke it up and got bit in the process. I bled and my dog bled. Our blood touched yet I am not half dog.... I would be crazy to believe that I was as well... So what does that make you?

I know the date we are leaving and from exactly where. I have been given GPS coordinates. We are not leaving forever but are coming back after only seven years. I might ad here that all et's are invited as I am aware that there are other civilizations living on earth also.

Look, you and I both know you are not an alien, alien hybrid or anything but human.... so quit playing this silly game. either tell us the date now or stop posting these lame "teaser" posts. It only makes us take you even less serious...

One misconception is that the world is coming to an end. That is not factual. The zeta's now have the dna of all of the earth's creatures and have them in a refrigerated DNA zoo. Humans might disappear but no more species are going to go entirely extinct. They might disappear off of the face of the earth for a small time, but the zeta's have them now and can reestablish populations.

Yet earlier you said you would not be surprised if we destroyed our selves and put an end to the world while you "left" Way to contradict yourself. Now it isnt possible for us to end the world? Make up your mind....

So what if you are a zeta and you don't go to the meeting place? What will happen to you? Absolutely nothing. You can go on and live your life like you are now. But if you do show up you will receive that in which you are entitled to. The gifts as promised by zeta: time travel and telepathy.

It is to bad they do not bestow upon you the gift of being a decent liar.....

Hopefully, we will see you there. I will be posting from time to time. Help spread the zeta reticuli message.

Not that I believe you, because I dont, but NO ONE will be "there" if you dont quit posting these teaser posts and just give the information out already....

[edit on 21-3-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thank you gimme_some_truth for putting in plain english what everybody else here is thinking!!

double star and if i could i would flag your posts. Keep it real!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've sent an alert to the mods about this thread. As several people have said before, we don't need this kind of junk in this forum. It's hard enough getting people to take this stuff seriously, without having to wade through this hoax junk.

have a nice day

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just would like to add as for the so called Zetas/Grey’s that make up a small fraction of ET's on this planet and visiting this planet, I can assure you they are really going nowhere because of the role they are allowed to play in this world. So the movie might be fun for some and it's always nice to day dream as well.-)

The majority of the typical grey's people see are not all conscious beings meaning they have cloned their own DNA eons ago and used their own blood and flesh as a form of technology something like our scientists might attempt to do creating "Frankenstein or the military an Ultimate Warrior"! (Which I don’t doubt they haven’t already done) The body functions but without a consciousness or soul controlling it so there is no individual entity making decisions that can freely choose and act, the body and mind are programmed to function with chosen personality and behavior patterns however it is wired for whatever purpose, almost like a biological computer robot would function. But with learning capabilities.

The typical grey's we know are not the real Zetas behind the biological one's being sent and they do not necessarily look like them either. Technology wise I’ve been told they are ahead of us hundreds of thousands of years according to our earth years yet still far behind other more advanced forms of life that are not interacting with earth but do observe life planets from a distance without having to interfere and can effect decisions being made without having to be present.

The Grey's mostly drones as we know them are visiting large numbers of planets some similar to this one as they play a role but are still few in number in comparison to what is here at present, there are many roles they play and there is a reason why they must use clones for interaction and communication. When the op suggests they are leaving for good, it is really like saying the SUN is leaving for good because they are continually traveling here on a regular basis and have been doing it for a very long time now and for them to come here is like us taking a flight across the globe.

Everything the species from the Zeta R. system have technology wise was once given to them as well and in the same way they are sharing/trading bits and pieces of certain technologies with us now and that is how . technology has always been shared. Technology can be passed on in many ways as to least interfere with a growing civilization and the most common way is through visions, dreams, ideas, inspiration etc. History is full of shared technology that came to us from above. There are all kinds of animals, plants, fish, birds and other types of life forms found throughout all of the Zeta R. system and the entire galaxy I might add, life out there is not what most imagine and what we have on this planet as far as animals, birds, fish, mammals etc. is common and found throughout the galaxy but these type of life forms vary and will look alien, prehistoric and strange to our idea of what we imagine them to be differing from one planet to another.

Giants and dwarfs do exist in all shapes and sizes throughout the galaxy including and did I say it Mars-),
If your wondering about our neighbor planet so many talk about life is found under the surface of mars and they do visit the surface in sunlight and retreat underground at night, they do have similarities to us the basics with head, hands, arms and legs, some are small and some are tall, some even have horns coming from their heads, Bigfoot is native of mars and native of earth both and can travel to and fro both planets they are much more advanced then we are, there are native reptilian beings of all kinds living on Mars.

Mars is indeed a planet with atmosphere and water, life does exist. Gravity effects growth on planets along with sun, temp and living conditions. There are entire water worlds to be found out there, there are worlds unimaginable. I won’t pretend to know even close to all but I have been shown some of it, enough to get the picture and idea of what is really out there. Many on this planet know very well about all of this and some of them are not human, but it doesn‘t mean they are not working for the betterment of mankind.-)

Don't feel bad if you invented something, it was partly your idea but the basis of that invention you must know has already been patented and invented a long time ago elsewhere.-) This world and our species is at the mercy of ET's, this is also the main reason why it will not be announced as to alarm the public. It doesn't mean ET's are more superior than us or vice versa and those who are far ahead of us understand this better than we do. Respect and equality must be given for all life forms and is of the utmost importance that includes all life on this planet lesser or greater, a bird from an animal is the same, we are still animals in comparison to what’s out there, we treat our own planet worse than we treat ourselves when it should be the other way around or in a balance with equality, we are not the most important part of this planet we are equal in their eyes to all forms of life on this planet and until we start realizing that we will never be ready to face what is out there in this universe.

ET’s hear our thoughts and know us better than we know ourselves because they have a look into our souls , they know we are not prepared to learn such things so this world and education we have so easily adapted to us a magic show in a way a smoke screen and illusion hiding us from what is really out there. But it is necessary for our development and growth, I guess I’m trying to say we need to believe what we believe at this time and know what we know for a reason. So it’s ok to not believe in what I’m writing and not believe in life after death, life in outer space or aliens. If they wanted to let you know about them they would but they know better than we do how it would affect our world.

We will feel very small once we find out what is really out there, this is part of the reason most will never be prepared to learn about it in this lifetime and some even in the next. If you can respect an insect for what it is and realize our planet is less than an insect in comparison to what is out there then you should begin to understand and humble yourself that all life is valuable regardless of what it is and we are at the mercy of many many much more advanced species and life forms than we are. Man is not God believe me we are far from it.-)

I will watch the movie if I'm around for fun.-)

Best Wishes everyone!
Jen

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennifer07

Seriously, where do some of you guys get your information from?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
There are three things that come to mind when thinking about the struggle with possible aliens and alien hybrids for this matter:

It would seem that our ego makes it very hard for us to go forward with working with aliens. This is simply an assumption. Of course there are surely many reasons why we are not more ahead than we should be in our relations with good aliens but the ego seems to be a plausible reason. If we didn't care that another race (or races) is smarter than us and it didn't hurt our ego maybe we would be more open minded.

Fear is another reason. We fear what we do not know. How can we trust something we do not know? Unfortunately, most world governments would rather have us held in fear and under their control than see us realize we have the power to make decisions on our own and that we can take control of our lives ourselves.

If the Big Brothers of the world were not holding such a tight reign on alien info. maybe we could be so much further ahead on this whole matter all together. The information would be more clear and what some say sounds down right ludicrous could start to make sense and we could more easily put the puzzle pieces together. Instead we're having to put a puzzle together in the dark, it's just that some with the flashlights (or torches as some say) don't have the light shining on the puzzle all the time. Those with the flashlights are those who absolutely know what is going on but for various reasons don't always turn it on (maybe predisposed with some other matter). We need continuous light on the puzzle so we can better put these pieces together, over time more will make sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Im a big guy, dont sweat much stuff, but people like you and

the OP scare me. I know in this hard times economically the

nuthouse doors are opened more loosely and fruit loops free to roam

but this need for attention is kinda , well.....pathetic

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

Time for some damage control. Please don't freak out. Umm some of the things Jennifer07 said is not true. I have no idea how she came to the conclusion that majority of greys also known as aliens that we "see" aren't really greys.

It really bothers how someone who is not an alien can come to such a conclusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by Seany

Time for some damage control. Please don't freak out. Umm some of the things Jennifer07 said is not true. I have no idea how she came to the conclusion that majority of greys also known as aliens that we "see" aren't really greys.

It really bothers how someone who is not an alien can come to such a conclusion.

The majority of what interacts with us of that species are biological clones like a robot would be to us today but a living robot designed specifically for a task, like a drone. For you to say I'm wrong shows you do not really know yourself. I am sure about what I've said but of course I don't expect to be believed and it's not really important!

Best Wishes!
Jen

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Why do you people bother? I mean what is the point, what do you get out of spewing off these so called secrets you hold. Is it like a drug or something?

Think back to the story of jesus for a moment. His claim was unimaginable to everyone during his time. But guess what, he pulled off some miracles in plain view of many. Whether you believe in Jesus or Christianity/religion or not. The fact is, in the story he produced and people began to believe because of it.

People need to see, feel and touch to believe and for each passing year "faith" subsides and the need for hard proof or to see, feel and touch increases.

So please keep this in mind when you are making these other worldly claims that you do. People are growing tired of it, as they are with government. Produce something, show some small piece of evidence for your claims. This one is particularly annoying, because you are telling people to watch a movie to find out something. Why not just tell us this info, why do we need to watch a movie, what's the point?

You do nothing but chip away at the minute credibility that has taken years to build in the area of ET's. The more baseless claims that come out this way the less people are willing to believe. If there is any superior intelligence within any of you, then this should be quite evident.

So to me, this come across as disinfo more than anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'll probably get ban spanked for this... but eh.

So, Exidor- when do we leave?

Just keep in Mind what your buddy Mork said- "Never trust a guy with 2 pairs of lips- all you get is double talk."

Seriously... Aliens are going to swoop down and play Greyhound bus after a movie's released? And yet, we're all a bunch of inbred idiots...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zeta66

See how the skeptics turn everything around? I never said anything about, "The Road" having to do with aliens or some kind of alien event.

No, but you have tried to tie the film in with your version of reality, or lack thereof. And you’ve also employed very familiar divisive terminology; “the skeptics”. This indicates that there is an “us and them”. Good guys and bad guys. There isn’t.

And in direct response; see how the hoaxers back track when their story has been pointed out as having huge flaws?

You said (my emphasis):

The date for the zeta final departure will be disclosed in an upcoming movie starring Viggo Mortenson. The Road is based on your world after the Apocalypse.

You have said clearly that the date for the departure of aliens from earth will be revealed in the film, a film that you also now say:

The movie does not have to have any aliens in it.

So why this movie?

You also use “the” as denoting a specific apocalypse. Not an apocalypse, but the apocalypse.

Once again you are trying to manipulate easily led minds into thinking that this film has some relevance to reality, and that the writers, producers, directors et all have some prior knowledge of this “date”. Absolute hogwash.

And then you go on to state:

We will be leaving before this occurs but after the movie has been released.

Released where? It has various release dates, or are you just being American-centric?

And the film is not set in any specific time (my emphasis):

Set in an indefinite, futuristic, post-apocalyptic world, The Road tells the story of a father and his young son who must make their way through the ruins of a devastated American landscape, struggling to survive and preserve the last remnants of their own humanity.

www.scifimoviepage.com...

What I did say is this...the date of departure will be revealed in the movie, plain and simple.

How can you say that a “date” will be revealed in the film? There will be no date or time frame to connect it to any decade to come.

There is no need for a date; The Road is a fable. Fables are not set in time.

The Road is not sci-fi either, and its inherent message to us is one of a wake up call, not a date for destruction:

British environmental campaigner George Monbiot was so impressed by The Road that he declared McCarthy to be one of the "50 people who could save the planet" in an article published in January 2008. Monbiot wrote, "It could be the most important environmental book ever. It is a thought experiment that imagines a world without a biosphere, and shows that everything we value depends on the ecosystem."[11] This nomination echoes the review Monbiot had written some months earlier for the Guardian in which he wrote, "A few weeks ago I read what I believe is the most important environmental book ever written. It is not Silent Spring, Small Is Beautiful or even Walden. It contains no graphs, no tables, no facts, figures, warnings, predictions or even arguments. Nor does it carry a single dreary sentence, which, sadly, distinguishes it from most environmental literature. It is a novel, first published a year ago, and it will change the way you see the world."

en.wikipedia.org...

What’s more, the film’s director has openly stated that the cause of the story’s “nuclear winter” is ambiguous:

We're trying to avoid the clichés of apocalypse and make this more like a natural disaster

www.firstshowing.net...

No aliens.

No dates for alien departure.

No “Armageddon”.

Just human relationships.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jennifer07
The majority of what interacts with us of that species are biological clones like a robot would be to us today but a living robot designed specifically for a task, like a drone. For you to say I'm wrong shows you do not really know yourself. I am sure about what I've said but of course I don't expect to be believed and it's not really important!

Best Wishes!
Jen

How can you say that I don't know who I am? I know more about myself and my past then you will ever know. For you to assume that everyone around you is a drone is absurd on your part.

First thing, when it comes to knowing who I am, I've always known who I am and what I am. If you were to read my journal, you will learn things about me that no else knows except for one other person. I started that journal once I was able to remember my past and who I am. During that time I was 13. That was over 7 years ago and information is still flowing.

So don't you dare tell me I don't know who I am because I do know.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

My statement is in reference to what is visiting this planet from elsewhere, not applying to those already born and living here. If you feel you are alien born into this world from another star system, many of the people on earth are from other places.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Jennifer07]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jennifer07
My statement is in reference to what is visiting this planet from elsewhere, not applying to those already born and living here. If you feel you are alien born into this world from another star system, many of the people on earth are from other places.

Wait. hold on. I never said that I was an alien. There you go assuming once more. Also, in your statement you said,

For you to say I'm wrong shows you do not really know yourself.
It would seem that you were making that statement to me.

Please do your research before you jump to conclusions on a topic such as this one. However, it would seem that what I have quoted you on is correct information.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Rocketgirl]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I too have been abducted and turned into a human hybrid.

I was kidnapped by an earth human woman, who forced me to watch Bridges of Madison County with her starring Clint Eastwood.

It was all a trick though and it could not have been the real Clint Eastwood because he did not even have a 357 magnum or make any attempt to fight and kill anyone over the bridge.

This insidious trick mutated me into now only a partial human man who searches out Touched by an Angel reruns and I cry more copiously each and every time I see the same episodes again and again.

I am sure the tears serve some purpose and I have been enslaved to this end as a tear production machine.

After the movie, she forced me to drink inexpensive sparkling wine with a sliced strawberry in it! She claimed to have no beer or whiskey, yet later frightened over my prolonged abduction I discovered beer in her refrigerator and whiskey in her cupboard, but parched with thirst I found myself craving those sparkling effervescent bubbles that tickle my nose.

I have later come to realize that this too is some how designed to stimulate and increase tear production!

Still she was not satisfied simply by the irrevocable changes caused by having to view the Bridges of Madison County and drinking sparkling wine. This was all just the lead up to sexual experiments she conducted on me after first warning “You will never be the same again!”

I have been forever altered because of this abduction and my forced mutation and while I have long dreamed of escape, she makes no effort to hide her evil intent and enslavement of me by casually saying from time to time “If you ever leave, I swear I don’t know what I will do, but I will probably kill you!”

Likewise she wants me going near any other human women either, and makes similar threats about that.

I can’t even begin to describe the impact that this abduction and the changes inside of me has had!

The offer of a potential escape in this movie The Road you say will highlight is awful tempting. Honestly I am afraid to see another movie after the Bridges of Madison County and would be terrified to see it with her or another earth woman!

Please, someone, anyone rescue me. I have started wearing pink button down dress shirts lately and penny loafers with khakis! I so fear this mutant creature I have become. Help me, somebody, please!

I too desperately need to get off this planet! I have found out through a friend, that I am enslaved to this earth woman and if I ever do break free and manage to escape that there is a court system where judicial oversight will force me to pay her half of every red cent I make, and an armed security apparatus that will imprison me if I don’t!

Doesn’t anybody out their in the Galactic community care that this is going on, on earth!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You see, both sides get something out of exchanges such as this. If this were not true then threads such as these would last one page and then disappear into obscurity.

Those that point out the obvious and go on and on about how terrible the OP is for playing such a game should also take pause and realize the ego boost they get out of continuing to state the obvious.

There's nothing wrong with that. I'm just saying we each could learn a lot from self observation in regards to our reactions towards certain things.

What repeated rationalizations do you use to keep such threads going for 4 pages and where do those come from?

Do you truly feel slighted by people pretending to be hybrids or are you just playing a part as well?

I certainly don't expect anyone to answer such inquires honestly in public because it would ruin the ego charades playing out but it would be of great benefit personally for everyone to be honest with themselves and really examine where they are coming from and the ideas they automatically regurgitate as if on queue. Take the observer standpoint and really see how robotic the reactions have become and examine the origin.

It's quite enlightening I assure you. I've played both roles and can firmly say that the observer point is by far the most satisfying.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join