It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Wellllll looks like I'll have something to post after all. Not sleeping last night and got some news from our 'friends' Silo, Newman, Adam and Jeni - sooooo look for something in the next day or two.

BIAD - I'll not change much until I get a better idea what's going to happen with the time warp thingy!

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Inside or behind the organ is a machine, it's where Kershner has
placed the Shadow Diamond... the big-guy is going to activate it.
BUT this time, it will not only rip time and space -but it will also
'push' certain indivuals through it.
I haven't quite workef out how and who it may fire through... maybe
that's your ticket, I dunno!

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well it would be awful nice is Silo and Newman ended up where Jeni and Adam are!

When that Diamond gets 'activated' let me know and I'll pass you my pen for Silo and Newman if you're willing?
Then again on the other hand it might be nice if they get 'ripped' apart. Add some spice.
I'll even leave that part up for you. And considering Ship wants Newman on Ship - hmmmm - poor star crossed lovers for Newman and Silo.

Until then I'll set up where Jeni and Adam are - and put Silo and Newman, well, you'll see.

Good weekend to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok, believe it or not the last three posts are headed for Jeni and Adam as well as Silo and Newman - sorry if the 'others' butted in first!

Now back to editing!

peace
edit on 21-10-2012 by silo13 because: ugh

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A few new characters waiting in Scotland in one post - Silo dying in the brig and Newman chained by an pleasure/pain collar in the other.

How's it going to come together?

It will... But not tonight.

Hope you're all well.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So, what happened to you all? Everyone out there ok?
I hope you're all well ans safe.

I'll be finishing up where Jeni & Adam, Silo and Newman are in the next day or two and be OFF the Yydryl. I hope you (all) can make something of her in the State she's in since that 'tremor'.

peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hi silo...I'm okay; been dealing with a series of practical calamities that had me taking care of mundane business at the expense of musings....

I was wondering if your Giant is going to tie in with BIAD's Giant and Wild's Giant father.....
do you want to link them together?

I'm not sure where to go with my crew; i don't want to disrupt the directions in which you are all going without some suggestions as to how I can work them in. Alaag Tlaa is Kershner's enemy, and perhaps Redbeard (Wild'd dad the pirate who is now aboard stolen Cecilia) might fit in league somehow or other to Kershner (foe? rival? sibling?)...

sorry for the hiatus on my part.

EDIT: Also, I'm not familiar with the Ophi backstory enough to touch it. I'm confused by all of that part, so I've been just observing.

Everyone: Please feel free to interject any of my crew into your doings if you think of a way to link them. I'll jump in right away to "play" them if you want them there!

edit on 29-10-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

...Also, I'm not familiar with the Ophi backstory enough to touch it.
I'm confused by all of that part, so I've been just observing.

I tossed it in to see if anyone would run with it, but it seemed the whole
'underground' yarn was becoming weary.
I was thinking about BIAD killing Kershner and in doing so, switching the
machine that holds the Shadow Diamond.
Then... who knows?!

Edit:

edit on 29-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm fine too, just have a lot in the works at the moment. major move with minimal kit in the works. I expect for all to be said and done inside of 3 more weeks. Ideas for the underground fight have been batting around in my head, but won't settle down and stop fluttering long enough to be committed to a post. one of them is to have Margo fly the Starwolf in (upside down, of all things) and turn the weapons on the place where the Opis are and neno is currently embattled. Keep in mind that these weapons were originally intended for ship-to-ship battle in space, and so might make an awful mess of that structure!

Then there's the picture of neno's face when he realizes that she's about to unleash hell on the structure, and his sudden epiphany that (in the old universe) Starwolf had been armed with NUKES for the fight with the Opis that destroyed the Starwolf there... but he may not realize that since that was in the OLD universe, she's not armed with nukes in the NEW universe... and hilarity ensues!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Then there's the picture of neno's face when he realizes that she's about to unleash hell on the structure,
and his sudden epiphany that (in the old universe) Starwolf had been armed with NUKES for the fight with
the Opis that destroyed the Starwolf there... but he may not realize that since that was in the OLD universe,
she's not armed with nukes in the NEW universe... and hilarity ensues!

Go for it! (said in a feminine tone of "I dare you!")

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes and Neno

Hi You Two - good to hear from you.

Wild - My 'giant' is just a big Scot's guy. I have no problem combining stories if we can make them fit.
For now he'd just a huge Scott in search of Dragon's with his little brother Quiet and now the tag-along boy.

Quick synopsis for you guys - run with it or leave it - that's up to you of course.

Ship (now Shi) and Chumley's characters were effected greatly by the 'shudder' (the slip, the flip, whatever it was). Shi is NOT in direct contact with herself (Ship) anymore. Shi is Shi and Ship is Ship but not both - if that makes sense. I don't know how that all will play out. Shi and Chumley are vicious and vindictive - crass and gross. Together. Shi is also pretty powerless without being in-sync with Ship.

Newman is 'tagged' - 'collard' by 'dog like' training device that shocks the living beejeesies out of him when he does wrong and sends him into euphoria when he does...good. He's been directed to put one of these 'things' around Silo's neck - if she recovers. There is a reason why Shi and Chumley are asking Newman to do this - presumably because Silo trusts Newman and can still morph, but, since she's on the verge of death? Who knows. So far all the girls are not 'tagged' but the older loyal droids are.

Silo and Newman's fate will play out today - in part. I'll have the post up in a bit. From there Jeni and Adam's post will follow.

Whatever you all want to do with the 'rank and gross' Yydryl, Shi and Chumley (plus all those Girls who have NOT GONE BAD) - go for it. Try to get them to 'go back to normal' - or keep them freaky - I've no idea and it matters not either way. I'll be 'leaving' Shi (Ship) and going with Silo, Jeni and Adam.

peace
edit on 31-10-2012 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Added note:

I had no idea Moriah was going until the last minute.

As for Newman - I have no idea if he's dead or alive.

Where they're going? I'll have to finish that tomorrow this last post grew into something I didn't expect.

Or like for that matter.

peace

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Happy Halloween To All!!

Oh, and 'BOO!!'

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

what was God thinking -to make a man like that?

best. Line. Ever.

I'm gonna have it embroidered in needlepoint and hung over the door of my new digs!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

what was God thinking -to make a man like that?

best. Line. Ever.

I'm gonna have it embroidered in needlepoint and hung over the door of my new digs!

-In the nicest-way possible!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh my - what IS that blasted rock chip about to do to the Universe, and why is that Council so accepting of fate?

"Neno's future safety" sound ominous - as much so as the Council just waiting on the end!

======================================================================

I'm loving your segments, Silo. The dialog is outstanding. I knew hillbillies who talked a lot like that when I was a kid, but most of them also had roots in either Scotland or Ireland, so maybe it's just a Celtic thing!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks so much - I really appreciate the occassional 'atta girl' - and I've been having a great time with the new characters.

After the next post or two we'll have Jeni, Adam, Moriah and Silo in the same place - a post appocolyptic 'Newscotland'... Then I'll wait on BIAD to know where to go from there. Then again maybe not? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I'm soooo curiouse what's going on with the 'evil' Shi and Chumley, poor collared Newman and the Droids and girls all under their thumb! *Looks around at fellow writers*...

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Guys! OMG! I came up with something! (See the story thread...)
Thanks to BIAD for the tie-ins, I hope to have some further musings now as we carry on...!

Sorry for the long pause on my part. I really was rather lost....

edit on 8-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I really was rather lost....

You were lost..!? I was banging my head off the wall trying to
get BIAD to tell me what happened next!

Anyway, onwards!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well, BIAD was brilliant.

So, needing some feedback -- what do you think of where my post appears to be headed? They're parachuting in, gasmasks and all.... right on top of Tibbs and Cecilia, too.

You did remember that Redbeard is aboard Cecilia, right? Or, if he was dissolved or jettisoned or had a cardiac, or bled out or died of gangreen, let me know...
otherwise, he's still aboard her, and now the Diamond is, too!!

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join