It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you for your kind words Mr Green, but in all honesty, I had to abandoned many ideas and stick with simplicity to gain sanity again *laughs*

I had to discover, it was the flesh part of me wanting factual knowing...my spiritual side didnt need any of that. Now, me and nature go hand in hand and that is good enough for me. I stay away from 'names' or 'dates' to understand something...like the whole 2012 day and names such as you mention of entities or beings....I find dangerous to dwell with.

I believe, all things return to their source and we dont need names to know where home is or who we really are. For the source is the same for ALL. All those races of beings, have the same source of being that we do....on down the Pyramid, or up the pyramid I should say, we all reach a zero point to return to the same source. So the idea of names of races is a idea we are all separate, its another block for confusion really. Love all as yourself and forgive others who do not know what they do.

All energies will have to abandon the self serving of negative polarity. Even if it can be a trap...it can only be a trap temporarily, in my personal opinion of course. Through deaths, through change, through evolving, we all have to face the fact, to deny we are all one, is denying our own existence.

I think the most humble teachings are to know the Universe is aware of us and when we show her we are aware that we are ONE with all, including every energy of all worlds, then we somehow become protected and contentment comes to us.

An example to doing this...watch a bird fly, watch how amazing it is the way it sores through the sky....in that moment of amazement....tell the Universe, you are in awe of it and its little fractal of itself, in the bird, that you are seeing. Im sure you will feel like the angels smile down on you in that moment. Same with any human you bring to that awareness, or flower, or star, anything with this energy of the ONE....will shine awareness back to you and its protection comes because you find your place, knowing its just a fractal of the ALL.

Im rambling again

Just personal thoughts, always
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I just want to clarify that I myself would not have initiated the topic of MCEO on a public forum. Peace!

I agree, it as I hope you realize was definatly not the aim of this thread. The whole MCEO thing is far too indepth it seems to cover here and I would not want to, however due to it being the source of the OP I can't see how we can ignore it , all we can do is try to understand it and be balanced in our replies.

I have no intention of taking up this order, but that does not mean I cant read around its subjects. I have no intention of ever taking up any order again, its just unfortunate for me this subject has cropped up so quickly after leaving another order.

Thank you for your comments on how Ive handelled this rather tricky situation, we are all entitled to follow what we wish and its not for me to say one way is better than another.

As you say no body knows anything for sure do they.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well this is more about bad juju or an attempt to entrap people with what the entrappers believe. I believe you step aside from any chains and say, "I'm too fickle to be tied to you."
and "I'm too self empowered to be bound by your laws, my Creator doesn't follow them either".

As far as my own beliefs, I believe in the eventual advancement, happiness and joy, of every single living entity that exists including the lower dimensionals. None of them are off the hook and going to stay bad forever.
They just don't believe that, and think they're in some kind of war with us.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No MG it is all good.
I just do not know enough to be a representative
of it.

You may ofcourse discuss anything and I choose to join into the discussion
to a degree but that is all I am capable of doing.

I just do not like it being judged (nobody inparticular meant) on snippets and the OP was not even the MCEO material but somones disertation of it, know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

An example to doing this...watch a bird fly, watch how amazing it is the way it sores through the sky....in that moment of amazement....tell the Universe, you are in awe of it and its little fractal of itself, in the bird, that you are seeing. Im sure you will feel like the angels smile down on you in that moment. Same with any human you bring to that awareness, or flower, or star, anything with this energy of the ONE....will shine awareness back to you and its protection comes because you find your place, knowing its just a fractal of the ALL.

Im rambling again

Just personal thoughts, always
LV

No your not rambling at all. I know exactly what your talking about, when I catch myself doing it I find Im taken into a timeless moment full of beauty, without thought or worry. I am taken into my now. My now the only place I really need be. The only place I can be.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

My opinion about astral marriages or unions and even some of the cult sex rituals used, is not just a stealing of energy, but that they're actually attempting to make you believe you are joined at a soul level, and its an attempt to chain you to a lower dimension with them and prevent you from ascending or morphing out of here in body, or out. Thats why not following the rules or laws of others and following instead the guidance of your own heart, your own HS, your own beliefs is better. If you got involved, tell them you're not bonded to them like superglue, but claim you're far too fickle for that! Its a strong feeling I have that this is dangerous stuff to get into, and its best to work at freeing yourself from bad juju, clearing out your belief systems and asking for help even from HS, God, angels. Maintaining your own power.

very wise words. I try to contact my HS most of the time now as I find there is so much confusion out there I really cant think of anyone else who I can trust like this. I totally trust my HS.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

"'As far as my own beliefs, I believe in the eventual advancement, happiness and joy, of every single living entity that exists including the lower dimensionals. None of them are off the hook and going to stay bad forever. They just don't believe that, and think they're in some kind of war with us."

I agree, everything returns to Source, eventually.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
wow if I fell into the beliefs of this thread, I think I try pull my own brain out.

beliefs,beliefs,beliefs I believe this, I believe that, he believe this and that. How long do you have to believe something to "Know" something ?

"I'll get me coat"

Next Thread.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I dont think I was prepared for learning about where this info came from, even if its a 'off shoot' of the original. But I have learned something with some interesting tid bits of info that resonate and some that dont.

Hope my opinions werent taken as me interfering and trying to say what is right or wrong...that was not my intentions. I was just stating my personal feelings. I woke up today and read through some of the thread and was trying to take in all this talk that I have never heard of and my spirits was like....WOOOOOOOOE, these are unfamiliar waters your walking in. But I totally agree, if the info originated from a certain off shoot of a certain order, then its kinda impossible to not discuss the base of the information and what goes along with it.

Once names of particular beings, entities, races get names, my vibe just says leave it alone and let it be.

Appriciate the feedback, its helping me with the understanding of others thoughts and paths.

My best,
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
since i was involved in this thread at some point i will finish by simply saying that the MCEO marriage rite is NOT about making ties to any entity. it is simply a marriage ceremony offered and not many people who are involved in the work have even opted to use the ritual in their marriages anyway, it is not a focus of the work it's more of an extra. and it is about 2 people agreeing to follow a life path together with the destination ultimately being source. The MCEO teachings have a STRONG stand on keeping your energies to yourself and simply healing yourself thru your own energetic fields. It is stated over and over again thru the work to "keep your energy to yourself please", and is suggested that it is NOT a good idea to allow any being into your own fields WHATSOEVER.

I have learned my lesson thru this thread very well and i thank you all for assisting me with that lesson. i will not mention these teachings again thru this type of medium (email) b/c it is far to in-depth to do so and if one does not study the material for themselves it can and will be misinterpreted.

love and healing to your all

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

Even though I was the more reluctant one about the 'teachings'....I am very glad to of learned more about what the teachings involved. It was just hard for me to swallow, if you will. Made my head spin a bit...but I got over with the help of others letting me see, to discuss the opening topic, the teachings were needed to discuss it further.

Hope I wasnt the bummer to your alls discussion and I thank all of you who helped me see the discussion was very nessacary. Please excuse my words such as 'weird'...I would like to now rephrase that to 'unfamilar' to me.

Since you knew more about the teachings of this topic, then I think it was only right that you elaborated on the teachings azurite. My thoughts were not meant to any person, just the teachings....I found them very far out, but yet necessary with the help of others letting me see the topic and teachings go hand in hand.

Ill stop interrupting so much....I really have no intentions of derailing this thread. Thank you though to all for allowing my thoughts and helping me see the discussion was called for due to the OP.

My best to you all
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I did not think you or anyone was derailing this thread at all. no worries. The info is obviously just to much to try and communicate in this way. I knew that already but since the topic was based on the teachings i wanted to try and contribute and or clarify....phew lesson learned

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
wow if I fell into the beliefs of this thread, I think I try pull my own brain out.

beliefs,beliefs,beliefs I believe this, I believe that, he believe this and that. How long do you have to believe something to "Know" something ?

"I'll get me coat"

Next Thread.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by IamNow]

At least you got to learn about space eggs

How long does it take for a belief to become a known? Never, I dont think this ever happens, I believe in a lot of things but I don't know if they are true at all. Its OK for us to have beliefs I think, thats how we are programmed.

Have a nice break IamNow, dont stop believing in eveything because thats probably as dangerous as believing in too much....maybe?

Love MG

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

I did not think you or anyone was derailing this thread at all. no worries. The info is obviously just to much to try and communicate in this way. I knew that already but since the topic was based on the teachings i wanted to try and contribute and or clarify....phew lesson learned

yes and thank you for at least trying. You are very different from previous order/society members/masters whatever you want to call them...you are different from the ones Ive previously met because you are a nice person.

You have changed my perception of members of spiritual societies back to a more balanced one, thank you for that.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

*smiles* I learned some good lessons too! It can get complicated when we bring something to the table that others are unfamiliar with. Mabey that is why I stepped away from pretty much all teachings, or more or less combined them all somewhat. How do we put truth in a box....ya know, its kinda like the idea that God could be placed in a box...Thee cant, its not possible.

I think all of the people here, in this thread, are some really wise souls. I think there is more in common now with all of those here, then what I first saw on the surface. It made me think alot.

best wishes to all
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Beliefs are the most important aspect to ourselves and soul matrix. This is our own empowerment and protection. Only when we surrender our positive or empowered beliefs to another's will or the matrix they weave for us, or deception can we become entrapped, perhaps temporarily, but for a long enough time for it to be truly significant for some. Reality is the combined effect of beliefs. Its important to accept only what you truly know in your heart and mind is right. Spiritually, astrally, and even in the world around us.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I woke up today and read through some of the thread and was trying to take in all this talk that I have never heard of and my spirits was like....WOOOOOOOOE, these are unfamiliar waters your walking in. LV

Isnt that what life and learning is all about? Pushing back our boundaries, learning about what we are unfamiliar with.
Thank you for your posts, you are a very calming and grounding influence...exactly what I need most of the time...a grounding influence. If it wasnt for my husband who grounds me ALL the time I reckon Id be actually attempting to fly to Lyra

he was the main one that stopped me getting in too deep with the spirit/entity unions. he saw it for what it was...wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

*smiles*

While you fly to Lyra, Ill fly to Mira....and we can hop scotch the other stars along the way.

I know what you mean....it is like you can just fly away sometimes. There was a experience I had last yr that was so real....and many things were falling in sycn in a course of a few days prior to the main experience. I had a dream that fell into my reality, my brother and son saw a gravity wave, I had a time slip back to my real age (I know I know, its crazy with out all of the details, ok, its still crazy with the details)....but finally, I knew this storm was coming....I felt the electricity of it through the humidity that day....before the storm got to my area, I felt the need to determine if I was going to stay, or go. I seriously, with every atom of this body, felt that I could of left with that storm. I literally said to myself, I am not ready...and the weight lifted from me and the storm came through. The next day I read about the mayor who got struck by lightning and his rubber boots saved his life.

I cant help but to think that we are in a time slip right now, a time to choose to move on or stay and help our other selves.

When I first really started getting vibes about my spiritual self, all the things I learned made me want to move off into the woods with my family and just be one with nature. I would of been perfectly content with out my material belongings. But something told me, no need to fly away just yet.

This is a really wild ride here, for those who are connecting to this energy that has come here now.

I went through a binge period of learning knowledge about history and religions and beliefs. I was able to live with about 3-4hours of sleep a night it vamped my energy up so much, like the info was food or something. Then I hit a bottom with it, and had to refocus and relearn what my flesh was wanting was different then what my spirit needed. They are both rightfully so, they both feed off of energy....but the nature of the energy is different to them.

I just had to step away from the loads of info out there....at first I needed it, but something changed and I saw other things that could feed my spirit more simply. I dont think I could of got where I am now without that binge of info or without the testing of my nature.

I would of also never got through the things I learned and experienced with out the influence of what others were going through and experiencing. So one thing I came away with from all of that is....we are supposed to share our inner thoughts and feelings with our other selves. In this time of the internet, it is surely something we are to be doing.

My best to you are yours
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
since i was involved in this thread at some point i will finish by simply saying that the MCEO marriage rite is NOT about making ties to any entity.
love and healing to your all

Yes I have attended the weddings of the azurites and the thetans they were very romantic and I was moved to tears.
I took some great pictures heres some of them

images2.wikia.nocookie.net...

www.getreligion.org...

I will try to find some more pictures as the Azurite Thetan weddings are very symbolic GO GIRLS GO GIRLS GO GIRLS.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Your funny...

You know that both of those were examples of theatan weddings.

Here's another:

www.people.com...

[edit on 18-3-2009 by cindymars]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join