It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by cindymars

I believe there are 2 paths back to source.

1. Going back with Conscious Awareness
2. Returning back Unconscious as space dust.

Either path is ok, its a choice.

How can we as conscious beings return as space dust though? This is something Ive never thought, I have always thought once we return to the source or reconnect to it we are fully conscious with it, and not as dust?

MG reread what I wrote.

Unconscious beings return as spacedust not conscious beings.

Good morning to everyone, well it is morning here. LOL

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I believe all things will always be conscious and aware, and themselves. That both good guy roles and bad guys roles inform the soul, individually and collectively. That redemption is what ultimately happens, but the process is by choice. The war that is occurring on all level, on all lower type dimensions in any case, including ours, and possibly even the next, is about power and love.
There's a strong self delusion involved in the negative side. In the dreams I had, the gift given to me had the attributes of waking others up to their memory of who they were and their mission. We're all on mission, and they were too.
It was also about redemption, and I tried to tell them to stop the foolishness and just choose to be happy, to grow, to advance, to hold someones hand in the sunset, to experience connection with others and nature. That anything other than evolution of the soul was insanity.

Now, due to these "dreams" and the gifts, and the strong memories that kept coming to me when I was calling out for help and told I was doing just fine, though I really didn't see it. But I remembered raiding the lower dimension with an army of angel, light warrior type beings and was shown that this was a continual mission. I was happy to finally be rescued and the dreams stopped, along with having all my energy disappear like that. And spent the last few years researching everything I could on this. But I don't believe anyone is ever lost forever, or reduced to a state of dust.

If something truly could harm a soul, the Creator can replace that and all memories are stored already. Everyone's HS is outside this matrix to begin with. The restoration would happen.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

returning as space dust means you have burned out all your quantum or energy. a being reincarnates on a planet until the planet and hence the beings on it implode, turn into dust particles and are pulled back into source as particles on the in breath. this is the case for the part of a planet that is no longer ascension able and hence the beings that also were no longer ascension able. going back as space dust also means that being will not remember it's journey from the point that it began to fall.

the part of a planet and the beings that are ascension able go back to source in the way of ascension and with their full memory in tact.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by azurite]

I really don't know what to think about this. How can a soul (energy) thats endless (as its from the source, source never end) burn up into space dust??
The way I see it is yes some of us dont progress and when we die we end up on some dimension seperate from the source until we decide at some point again to reincarnate and hopefully learn the lessons we failed to last time around. This cycle continues until we have had enough lives to learn all.

Some souls spend endless time in some inbetween dimension as lost discarnates, maybe they cant accept they are dead or maybe they hang around because they do accept they are dead but still want to feel what its like to live without having the problems and pain of incarnating. I believe the majority of psychic vampires reside here.

At the point when we have leant enough we ascend and then earn the right to stay within the source and never reincarnate again. Some still choose to reincarnate even though they have no need to come down and aid in others ascension, an example of this would be the Dalai Lama (present incarnation of Avalokitesvara , the bodhisattva of compassion).

I can see that if a "Dark Lord" just never tryed to see the light he/she may in the end be turned to dust but I still cant see how a soul even if its unconscious can become dust? I guess if said dark lord used up ALL its soul energy maybe this is possible, again I see soul energy as endless but maybe in these uncertain times changes are happenning, Im not sure.

It would explain why so many are feeling astral abuse and psychic attacks , because dark entites are having to find more and more ways of taking our energy. What better way to take energy than pretend to be of the light when really they are not.

I still find it wierd they manifested a dark black saturn, the word saturn seems very close to satan, I have googled dark lords of saturn but not much came up. One very good link did but Ive never been able to find it again.

I think I need to change the title of this thread to this as its not much on topic anymore LOL

"The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension...and other interesting topics"

I dont mind though if you dont. (and the MODS dont mind)

See when we OBE we are without form, we leave the body which of course will become dust, but in an OBE we (or I did) felt like I had no form but was a point of complete aware energy. I knew I had no body , I knew I had no form but I also knew I was an aware entity, how can a point of aware energy become dust?

The above is just my point of view, I have no way of backing this up.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I really don't know what to think about this. How can a soul (energy) thats endless (as its from the source, source never end) burn up into space dust??
The way I see it is yes some of us dont progress and when we die we end up on some dimension seperate from the source until we decide at some point again to reincarnate and hopefully learn the lessons we failed to last time around. This cycle continues until we have had enough lives to learn all.

first you said "end up some dimension separate form source" nothing is ever separate from source or outside of source. everything takes place within source. now a beings consciousness can develop the illusion of being outside of source (which is the case with the fallen races, dark lords whatever you want to call them). BUT the way their consciousness got that way has to do with progressive distortion within that beings DNA template due to that beings own choices about how they utilize energy etc. Remember science and spirituality are not 2 separate things. they work together to form consciousness and the structures our holograms reside within.

Some souls spend endless time in some inbetween dimension as lost discarnates, maybe they cant accept they are dead or maybe they hang around because they do accept they are dead but still want to feel what its like to live without having the problems and pain of incarnating. I believe the majority of psychic vampires reside here.

These disincarnates you are speaking of are in what are called review planes. They do not realize they are dead. There consciousness is still "stuck" in everyday life. they still go to the same job, worry about money, etc even though they are not in body anymore. this is also often times what happens with ghosts they are still living in that house and don't understand why you are there. to be clear there is a difference in disincarnates and spirits. spirits are visitors and are aware of where and what their consciousness is doing. it is all very confusing. i know.......but here i am again trying to explain my stance.

At the point when we have leant enough we ascend and then earn the right to stay within the source and never reincarnate again. Some still choose to reincarnate even though they have no need to come down and aid in others ascension,

no one has to earn the right to return to the inner fields of source. and again you said stay within source, but we are not outside of source now. we are just further down the dimensional scale which means in this dimension it is more likely a being will forget it's connection to source. now i agree that once a being has entered dimensionalization, which begins at D15 then that being can decide where it wants to go and those of us here on earth stepped ourselves all the way down the dimensional scale to get here. that also means we have a part of ourselves within each dimension above. than the idea is to ascend back up the dimensional scale and as we go we integrate all these parts of ourselves and eventually into one being again at D15 and then directly in the god fields if we choose.

you said "Some still choose to reincarnate even though they have no need to come down and aid in others ascension" one does not reincarnate onto earth directly from the god source fields again it is a step down process. reincarnation in fact is not a natural process or a process that was intended by god source. one would come to the 3rd dimension to experience the richness of the most physical form of matter and then once they reached a certain age and when the ascension cycle came around would then, not die, but ascend back up thru the dimensional scales. reincarnation is simply the non ability to ascend. ascension can occur thru taking the body directly ie disappearing. or it can occur thru the bahrdo process. which is when one dies and then once out of body is able to pull the rest of it's quantum with it. the ability to do this depends on that beings personal template and how much quantum they managed to maintain while on earth to begin with. this process of bahardo is most easily done if one has been cremated. not impossible if the body was buried but definetely much more difficult. which is also a big reason religion has taught burial so strongly, to keep the quantum here on earth.

I can see that if a "Dark Lord" just never tryed to see the light he/she may in the end be turned to dust but I still cant see how a soul even if its unconscious can become dust? I guess if said dark lord used up ALL its soul energy maybe this is possible, again I see soul energy as endless but maybe in these uncertain times changes are happenning, Im not sure.

energy is endless in the sense that even the tiniest particle of space dust has a bit of consciousness to it. and that even the tiniest particle of dust is loved equally by source.

See when we OBE we are without form, we leave the body which of course will become dust, but in an OBE we (or I did) felt like I had no form but was a point of complete aware energy. I knew I had no body , I knew I had no form but I also knew I was an aware entity, how can a point of aware energy become dust?

when one is out of body a portion of their consciousness has left the body yes, but that portion must return or death will occur. unless that being is able to actually ascend and then they will take the body with them. or as i said they can bahardo out and take as much quantum with them as they can. space dust just means that a being no longer has acsention potential. that being will continue to reincarnate until their quantum is used up. once it is used up it will no longer be able to reincarnate either and will simply become part of the planet it resides on (hence dust) until that planet burns up it's quantum as well and then it is all breathed back into the direct god source fields. at that point those particles that still contain bits of consciousness can choose to re-individuate into the dimensional bands or simply stay within the direct fields of source.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

first you said "end up some dimension separate form source" nothing is ever separate from source or outside of source. everything takes place within source.

yes I agree with you, its just the way I have wrote it, no dimension is seperate from the source, how can it be. I just meant they are not on ours.

These disincarnates you are speaking of are in what are called review planes. They do not realize they are dead. There consciousness is still "stuck" in everyday life. they still go to the same job, worry about money, etc even though they are not in body anymore. this is also often times what happens with ghosts they are still living in that house and don't understand why you are there. to be clear there is a difference in disincarnates and spirits. spirits are visitors and are aware of where and what their consciousness is doing. it is all very confusing. i know.......but here i am again trying to explain my stance.

I have never heard them called review planes but it is a word that describes them. You say a difference between spirits and discarnates? Not sure how? Discarnates are not aware but spirits are??

no one has to earn the right to return to the inner fields of source. and again you said stay within source, but we are not outside of source now. we are just further down the dimensional scale which means in this dimension it is more likely a being will forget it's connection to source. now i agree that once a being has entered dimensionalization, which begins at D15 then that being can decide where it wants to go and those of us here on earth stepped ourselves all the way down the dimensional scale to get here. that also means we have a part of ourselves within each dimension above. than the idea is to ascend back up the dimensional scale and as we go we integrate all these parts of ourselves and eventually into one being again at D15 and then directly in the god fields if we choose.

What are you basing this on? How can you say this with so much certainty? This dimensional thing, the number depends on who you talk to, today I am talking to you, and you say 15. Is it 15? How can you be SO sure?

Again you say we have a self on each dimension..how do you know? I can not accept channelled or transmitted information as proof, there are too many transmitters with too many conflicting views for me to believe any of this technique 100%. Surely you must understand why I think this.

you said "Some still choose to reincarnate even though they have no need to come down and aid in others ascension" one does not reincarnate onto earth directly from the god source fields again it is a step down process. reincarnation in fact is not a natural process or a process that was intended by god source. one would come to the 3rd dimension to experience the richness of the most physical form of matter and then once they reached a certain age and when the ascension cycle came around would then, not die, but ascend back up thru the dimensional scales. reincarnation is simply the non ability to ascend. ascension can occur thru taking the body directly ie disappearing. or it can occur thru the bahrdo process. which is when one dies and then once out of body is able to pull the rest of it's quantum with it. the ability to do this depends on that beings personal template and how much quantum they managed to maintain while on earth to begin with. this process of bahardo is most easily done if one has been cremated. not impossible if the body was buried but definetely much more difficult. which is also a big reason religion has taught burial so strongly, to keep the quantum here on earth.

mmm well I dont know, again how do you know all this for sure? Do you not believe this below then? Do you not believe in bodhisattva? I do, you just have to look at him to see he is. ( I think secretly Im a buddhist you know!!)

Tibetan Buddhists believe the Dalai Lama to be the present incarnation of Avalokitesvara ("Chenrezig" [spyan ras gzigs] in Tibetan), the bodhisattva of compassion

I cant see the way a body is buried effects ascension?? To me body and soul are seperate, the body is a vessel we dont need any of it after we die.

energy is endless in the sense that even the tiniest particle of space dust has a bit of consciousness to it. and that even the tiniest particle of dust is loved equally by source.

yes I can see how this would be true

space dust just means that a being no longer has acsention potential. that being will continue to reincarnate until their quantum is used up. once it is used up it will no longer be able to reincarnate either and will simply become part of the planet it resides on (hence dust) until that planet burns up it's quantum as well and then it is all breathed back into the direct god source fields. at that point those particles that still contain bits of consciousness can choose to re-individuate into the dimensional bands or simply stay within the direct fields of source.

yes but to me space dust ,quantum and even direct god source field sound very new age. I said today Im slightly new age myself in some ways but phrases such as these make me ponder...however your reply is very interesting and Im not saying its wrong or right, but I will ask how do you know all this for sure? I said my thoughts were just thoughts I have no way of backing up what I thought, how can I but you seem to be very sure of these to the point they are facts.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
Oh don't get me wrong beliefs are fine, my friends agree

Link

This is such a great picture I had to put it up again. Its very grounding dont you think. Also very funny.

This picture reminds me why its so important to stay with what we believe in, other wise we all may end up in bubble wrap.

Take care all. Much love MG

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I cant see the way a body is buried effects ascension?? To me body and soul are seperate, the body is a vessel we dont need any of it after we die.

The Buddha taught that the self (or soul) was an illusion. But what many fail to realize is that until the illusion is seen for what it is, the cycle of birth and death continues. Just because the soul is an illusion doesn't mean there are not rebirths and deaths. Contrary, it is the failure to see the past the illusion of self that traps one in samsara (the cycle of births and death). Until one breaks free from samsara there continues to be the illusion of a soul.

reluctant-messenger.com...

he is saying soul is an illusion
you are not A soul
you are THE soul
nothing is seperated individual from god

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I have never heard them called review planes but it is a word that describes them. You say a difference between spirits and discarnates? Not sure how? Discarnates are not aware but spirits are??

yes this is what i mean. disincarnates are not aware and spirits are in most cases.

What are you basing this on? How can you say this with so much certainty? This dimensional thing, the number depends on who you talk to, today I am talking to you, and you say 15. Is it 15? How can you be SO sure?

Again you say we have a self on each dimension..how do you know? I can not accept channelled or transmitted information as proof, there are too many transmitters with too many conflicting views for me to believe any of this technique 100%. Surely you must understand why I think this.

i can say this with certainty b/c i am certain about it. i resonate completely with all the info put out by the MCEO it is my truth and after studying it in it's entirety (something that took about 2 yrs to get thru) i found it made more sense than anything i had ever heard before. also i have had my own memories start to come back and they validate the work. also i had experiences before i found the work that the work validated as well. everyones journey is a personal one. i am just sharing info that i am aware of...take it or leave it....right

however i do know exactly where you are coming from b/c i was in that space you are in now not to long ago. i was searching for the truth and kept coming up with nothing even close to anything that would resonate with me. nothing resonated b/c it was all half truths and twists. for me this is fact. but again everyone has to decide for themselves

that is another big fat lie floating around out there. our bodies are not insignificant. our bodies hold our DNA template and they hold our quantum. our bodies are very much part of us. remember the fact that we die at all is unnatural. before all the distortions happened on this planet (that cause our death) we were all ascension beings meaning we took OUR BODIES with us as we moved back up the dimensional scale towards source. being cremated assists in releasing the quantum from the body and just makes it easier for one to get the majority of oneself off planet in the case of death. again take it or leave it but your body is part of you.

as far as new agey goes. people think what i am saying is "new age" b/c that is the label that has been put on anything that deals with energy, ETS, ascension, etc. however these teachings are far from new age b/c they expose the new age movement for what it really is....a way to confuse the masses even more. first it was organize religion that did the trick than there were indigos and just more aware people in general coming in who tended to be more aware well they couldn't have that so these same beings that created the whole religion fallacy also created the new age movement. it is designed to get a person working their energy in a reversed manner. it is also designed to confuse people and what you said is a perfect example "body and soul are separate and we don't need the body after we die" . there are countless statements that turn into beliefs within the new age movement that are slightly off just enough to make a real difference in a negative way. you begin to see how its twisted once you have the truth understood.

one example is for instance the idea of manifesting or the law of attraction. this is all very real and it is the way our lives unfold. our thoughts are alive and they do direct our path. BUT the idea of be specific state exactly what you want and WHEN you want it be firm. well that's all great expect for the WHEN part. the truth is state what you want with clarity and then ask for it to come in divine right order and timing. what if you wanted to manifest a trip to hawaii and you state you want to go on june 1st no question for whatever reason and you want this kind of room with purple curtains and this particular hotel etc etc. how do you know at this point that that would really be the best thing for you. point is it is a co-creative process with the universe and a lot of the new age material will teach you to be firm and in a way demand what you want. but they put it in a way that sounds empowering when really it is a mild tantrum one is having. the best thing to manifest is to state i want a trip to hawaii that i take in perfect timing for me that is peaceful and relaxing or fun and exciting or whatever. these are all very subtle things and hard to detect at times.

i hope i'm not rambling at this point but i'm just trying to attempt to make my point in as short a statement as possible. i also hope i did not offend anyone in regards to their own beliefs (religion, new age). the fact we all can agree on is the truth is the truth no matter what any of us believes. believing something does not change the facts. so b/c we all have had the majority of our memories wiped as soon as we incarnated on this planet all we can do is go with what feels true to us. i'm going with the MCEO b/c it is home to me it is family and it is the most explaination and most inclusive info i have found so far. when they offer a new technique they don't say do this b/c its a good thing. they show graphs and give hours of explaination as to why it is being suggested explainations that make sense and have structure to back it up etc. so again to me all this is fact that is why i come across the way i do when i'm discussing it.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by azurite]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source

reluctant-messenger.com...

he is saying soul is an illusion
you are not A soul
you are THE soul
nothing is seperated individual from god

I have thought about this most of the day. I had never looked upon it like that but for some reason it seems to resonate with me. Im not a single soul because I am from THE one soul. Nothing is seperate from the source so for me to be a single soul would seperate me.

I really am starting to think I am a buddhist at heart

One of his students asked Buddha, "Are you the messiah?"
"No", answered Buddha.
"Then are you a healer?"
"No", Buddha replied.
"Then are you a teacher?" the student persisted.
"No, I am not a teacher."
"Then what are you?" asked the student, exasperated.
"I am awake", Buddha replied.

That is all I can hope for is to be awake. That is all I ask for, nothing more. When we are awake, totally awake we have no need for complicated theories on ascension, Arcs and reincarnation.

For me to be awake is my truth.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

That is all I can hope for is to be awake. That is all I ask for, nothing more. When we are awake, totally awake we have no need for complicated theories on ascension, Arcs and reincarnation.

For me to be awake is my truth.

Thanks for your post.

but are you truly awake if you don't know the real truth. do you think one can really be awake by just sitting back and "being". The idea of being is a good one but it should be backed by knowledge and truth. so many "spiritually awake" people have the idea that one should just simply exist and do nothing but "be" another new age load of you know what. that is the case in other reality fields and other dimensions b/c in those spaces every being has their complete memory in tact and already is consciously aware of the truth. unfortunately here on earth it is a different story b/c again our memories have been wiped due to DNA damage and everything around us has been manipulated into lies etc. We don't remember who we are or where we came from. we don't remember how ascension works on a conscious level. we don't remember our true history on this planet. There is a responsibility one has to take for ones own spiritual progression and that requires action. also so many believe that once you die all of a sudden you know everything, that is simply not true. whatever you consciousness level was here will be similar in the astral once you pass. if one truly believes reincarnation is the only way then guess what. if one believes once your dead then your worm food, well ewwww guess what. you get the idea. there are ones own personal guides family ect that will try to assist a person on the other side but it is really not that much different than someone trying to assist a person here. your consciousness is your consciousness it does not miraculously change just because one has died.

now don't get me wrong one can choose to just be and let things happen "naturally" except the problem is things are messed up on this planet and "natural" is not exactly organic. and people are not given all the information so that they can truly chose their path wisely with knowledge to back it up. i mean do you really know what you are choosing in choosing to just be or in other words to nothing.

again i'll say in the end all roads lead us back to source so all is well no matter what but do you really have all the information to make a wise decision about what road you are going to take. there will be beings on this planet that will no longer be ascension able b/c of the state of their personal template due to the choices THEY themselves have made along the way and so there higher parts will guide them in a direction of just being b/c maybe that is all that person can do at that point. just be at peace and fall (ie space dust return) with grace. BUT that time is not now there is still an opportunity for healing for many beings on this planet and healing is without question what is needed. the problem is there is to much BS floating around in regards to healing and it becomes very difficult for a person to discern their way thru it. sigh.......

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

i can say this with certainty b/c i am certain about it. i resonate completely with all the info put out by the MCEO it is my truth and after studying it in it's entirety (something that took about 2 yrs to get thru) i found it made more sense than anything i had ever heard before. also i have had my own memories start to come back and they validate the work. also i had experiences before i found the work that the work validated as well. everyones journey is a personal one. i am just sharing info that i am aware of...take it or leave it....right

If it resonates with you this much to the point that you have had past life memories then it sounds like it is the life path for you.

To me living in the now and feeling my inner being awake and connected resonates with me very much so for me I think this is my life path.

It would be a boring world if we all thought the same anyway.

I have some comments on that we need our body after death but I will post that later.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A thread has started on who the Sirians are, it reminded me why I became interested in my OP in the first place, because Im interested in Sirius for some reason.

The Sphinx was apparently built by the Sirian Council as a tribute to the Leonine race who were instrumental in laying the foundations of the Anunnaki and Sirian culture. The head was initially that of an Anunnaki of the Sirian Council but when rebuilt was changed to the likeness of an Egyptian.

I found an interesting site on sirius and ascension, its very new age as he is claiming to be a star seed who is in search of other star seeds. Not sure what a star seed is...

Much is written about Sirius. There are those who link the Dolphins, animal like people and Spiritual Masters to Sirius. There are those who believe that Sirius is a portal to the Divine Feminine Energies and others who believe that the Sirians have helped mankind throughout the history of the earth. There are those who call them genetic engineers and those who call them spiritual teachers. There is the fact that Sirius is actually a binary star system which includes Sirius A the largest of the two stars and Sirius B, a dwarf star. There is even speculation that Sirius is a three star system. So what is Sirius!? It must be confusing to anyone reading all these different ideas!

Hes not joking, lots is said there about Sirius but which part is true?

The web site has lots about Sirius, however at the end he says he can provide a "Personal Star Attunements can now be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home." the price of this is £50 or $95 . Seems all connected to Sirius can be reached but for a charge.

I am a starseed and so I understand the great need within other starseeds to understand themselves, their origins and life missions. I appreciate the difficulties that star seeds face in daily life here on earth. It is my greatest joy and excitement to be able to help the starseeds with these challenges and to assist them towards higher consciousness which is “home” for many of us. I do this through the services that I offer such as starseed workshops, star seed channeled readings, attunements / activations and through my writing. I work closely with my Elohim guide Erton and especially with those guides from Sirius and Andromeda where I have had connections with in past lives.

It is part of the plan for earth that many starseeds are to awakening now and implement their life missions! I see this happening through the increasing numbers of star seeds contacting me from all over the planet. Part of my mission is to bring starseeds together. It is with much love that I do this through my UK Starseed Centre operations, international workshops and with the annual World Starseed Assembly. If you are a starseed or asecension seeker then you are welcome to come to one of the workshops listed below. It is crucial that starseeds have the opportunities of face to face meetings with other starseeds. This allows additional activations, meetings of old soul mates and new mission mates, as well as for our personal needs and enjoyment.

Note above how he says "It is my greatest joy and excitement to be able to help the starseeds with these challenges and to assist them towards higher consciousness which is “home” for many of us." Higher consciousness is home. Does he mean this is to be found on Sirius?

See how an interest in Sirius can lead you to think you are a star seed seeking old soul mates on ascension missions. Alot of web sites do this, they come up when you search for Sirius, give a little information on it being a binary star system but then says the rest will be told at workshops or personal star attunements.

I still dont know who the Sirians really are.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There are reports in ufology of both positive and negatives from Sirius, and you can also google Montaulk and looking glass technology and who gave it.

Bear in mind that the star system names we use could be deliberately used to replace their real location. Just a thought, there could be protocol that prevents them from revealing their true location. Many of us have a core need to really understand the galaxy, and its people, systems, history. That would be one impressive encyclopedia, and I'm dying to learn the history, lands and people, of this galaxy.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For me personally all of the Alex Collier material has and continues to resonate with me the most.

A message of empowerment, self-responsiblity, peace, unity.

He gave a few "probable" future events that he made very clear may or may not happen because the future changes every moment. He never gave specific times or dates, just rough estimates on changes that may or may not happen.

Going through all his material was a big catalyst for me personally and helped me get away form new age beliefs and I do all my own searching now.

It's not about ET's, Angels, Demons, etc. It really is all about who we are, what we're doing here, and where do we go from here. The message was loud and clear.

"The love you withhold is the pain you carry": One of the most profound things I've ever heard in my entire life that came from one of his andromedan contacts. The man seems 100% genuine in his passion, body language, and eye contact. Hes never sold anything and put his book online for free, he's never made a single dime on any of it and is a very private man.

He made it very clear in his lectures that its not about the ET's, its about US. This was set his information apart from so many other people out there.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Bear in mind that the star system names we use could be deliberately used to replace their real location. Just a thought, there could be protocol that prevents them from revealing their true location. Many of us have a core need to really understand the galaxy, and its people, systems, history. That would be one impressive encyclopedia, and I'm dying to learn the history, lands and people, of this galaxy.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by mystiq]

That Mystiq would definatly be a good encyclopedia! I too would love to read about all the races in the galaxy, but I think what you say is probably right, a lot can not be told due to protocol.

Thank you for those key words, Montaulk and looking glass technology. I will check them out. Ive always wondered who the alien was I saw (Mr Green..hence my name, he was a green humanoid with dark black eyes I saw in 2004.) Ive googled all the races in the Federation of Light which I am sure the Sirians are in, and only the Arcturians come close to the description of what I saw, not the Sirians.

The Arcturians (depending on what site you go on) are described as small with green skin and very dark black eyes but then another site said they were almost horse like, which is nothing like what I saw!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

that is another big fat lie floating around out there. our bodies are not insignificant. our bodies hold our DNA template and they hold our quantum. our bodies are very much part of us. remember the fact that we die at all is unnatural. before all the distortions happened on this planet (that cause our death) we were all ascension beings meaning we took OUR BODIES with us as we moved back up the dimensional scale towards source. being cremated assists in releasing the quantum from the body and just makes it easier for one to get the majority of oneself off planet in the case of death. again take it or leave it but your body is part of you.

Well I really dont know about this. Yes my body is part of me now in 3D but I dont think its needed in 5D.

Ive seen dead bodies, they are empty, cold vessels that have lost their soul, they have lost their life spark and just look like they have come to the end of their life. Are you saying this is only due to the bodies DNA being altered?

I cant see how a body would stay in one peice anyway (even in a quantum form) as it went up and down the dimensions, the soul as pure energy however I can see being able to move within times and dimensions. When I described a very strong OBE I had, you said that we can never leave our bodies totally while we are still alive, a small part of our spirit always remains during OBEs. I agree with you, a small part of our consciousness must remain within our bodies while we are still alive, but when we die to me we just leave the whole dead body behind. I really believe I am not my body or mind, I believe I am my spirit.

I work on human cellular biopsies ( from operations) to try and find cures to disease. If I followed your belief I really would find it uncomfertable doing my research because I would in effect be working on a persons quantum, I would be taking some of their ascension energy and growing it in a dish. I do not believe this, I believe I am working on part of that persons shell that holds their spirit, and by doing this I may be able to prolong the life of the vessel inorder for the spirit to fulfil its life aims.

If at any time I thought the physical body was required for our spirits next life I would be horrified by what I was doing, but I do not. The patients are only too happy to give their bodily biopsies because they would rather have a longer life cured of their disease than die early in a diseased body.

For me ascension is about consciousness and not my physical body, but I can understand why you see it differently and this is fine. There may be some truth in all of this. We all resonate with different parts of this but none of us truely know the actual truth, so its good we all have slightly different beliefs.

Below sums up what I believe about it ALL being consciousness.

Regarding Ascension it would be more accurate to say that, in the middle of things, you are becoming conscious of a process. What you call "The Ascension" already started some "time" ago. What you have termed the opening of various portals and gateways (Harmonic Convergence, the 11:11, the 12:12 and so on) may be interpreted as massive changes in consciousness. That doesn't mean that none preceded that. Remember: consciousness is the important key in Ascension. Expansion of consciousness is what we term as Ascension. And so until you are conscious of something it has virtually no value to you as a Soul. Consciousness is the vehicle for space travel, time travel, inter-dimensional travel, inter-dimensional communication, multi-dimensional integrity/integration. Consciousness is the key to ALL.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think that Stone Hedge, the pyramids in Egypt/South America, Easter Island statues etc are where they are because that just happens to be where the people who built them lived. The Arc is interesting in that it is a Hot line to God (or whoever you believe in). So can it be a gateway, wormhole..maybe. Who knows, it could be a micro black hole advance tech that warps space and time when used, or it could be the Ten Commandments and in the hands of a nation has god on their side….

Whatever it is I would love us to find it..

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

"The love you withhold is the pain you carry": One of the most profound things I've ever heard in my entire life that came from one of his andromedan contacts. The man seems 100% genuine in his passion, body language, and eye contact. Hes never sold anything and put his book online for free, he's never made a single dime on any of it and is a very private man.

A friend I once met on ATS had this as her windows live messenger signature, I always thought it was a wise signature but I had no idea it came from an Andromedan. I lost contact with her before I got round to asking her where it had come from.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

but are you truly awake if you don't know the real truth. do you think one can really be awake by just sitting back and "being". The idea of being is a good one but it should be backed by knowledge and truth. so many "spiritually awake" people have the idea that one should just simply exist and do nothing

5th dimension sounds exactly this
its the eternal being
its the eternal now
its spiritually awake

Here we would offer to you an understanding of Fifth Dimensional reality very briefly. The most important difference between Third and Fifth Dimensional reality is a change in the nature of Time and Space and how they are perceived by you. Time and Space were fixed realities in the Third Dimension. In the Fifth Dimension they are fluid and are understood to be largely illusionary.

Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel and experience in the present moment is the only essentially important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention.

Once you understand this principle fully, you will understand how to cope with your sense that there is never enough time to accomplish what you need to do. Focus on the present moment, experience it fully in its immediacy, and you will find that time will stretch for you into an eternity. Yes it sounds magical, but the Fifth Dimension is a magical place! And know that what you focus your attention on will become increasingly powerful and will manifest in your life, as you become increasingly aware of your power as creators within the Fifth
Dimension.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source

5th dimension sounds exactly this
its the eternal being
its the eternal now
its spiritually awake

Time in the Fifth Dimension is perceived as the Eternal NOW or present. The cycles of day and night are understood to be mechanical markers of cycles of being, but have no real effect or power over the creative potential of the Now moment. This means that what you feel and experience in the present moment is the only essentially important experience. The past and the future have no relevance as such. What you create and experience in this moment is who and what you are and what you will be, unless you shift your intention.

Maybe this is why many are trying to live more in the now, so that we are able to transend into the higher dimensions. I have not seen it written before that the 5th is the eternal now, I like that.

I had heard from another source that on the 5D all thoughts are acted upon immediatly and all thoughts can be heard by all. This is why we are all being tested so because it would cause havok if one of us entered the 5D before we were ready. Imagine being in a density where all you think happens immediatly in the now
Imagine all beings able to hear what you think, not good if you are unable to control your mind. Maybe this is why the spiritual teachings behind living in the now say you must totally free your spirit from the constant chatter of your mind, on 5D the mind would be a terrible entity to have.

This makes sense if the 3D plane is the physical density where we come down to learn emotions and pain of actions and the 5D is the density of the control of thought and energy. This also backs up why I believe in the higher dimensions a body is not necessary, the body is only required for the densities where emotions and pain are to be learned. The higher dimensions are about raising the consciousness and I cant see what a physical body has to do with this part.

Just my thoughts.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join