It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
First off I don't think much of this is based on truth. However it seems quite interesting and maybe has some truths hidden in amongst many non truths.

It came up in a search I was doing on ascension and I think at the very least will provide an interesting debate. I did a quick search on ATS and couldn't find it in a previous thread.

www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

First off this information seems to be "transmitted" and not channelled , whatever transmitted means. It seems to be from the Guardian Alliance, who ever they are. Sounds a bit like the GFL. However the GFL channell their "information" rather than "transmitte" but of late Ive lost faith in that bunch of "Aliens" and B Goodchild.

Secondly I don't fully understand all of it, especially when it gets into time matrixes and phantom matrixes.

Its basically saying The Arc of the Covenant has been placed here to aid ascension and provide a passageway/portal/worm hole bridging dimensional frequencies.

Although 'Arc' refers to an extremely advanced technology, fundamentally it means the same as 'arc' in, for example, arc welding---two terminals at different potential/voltage giving rise to a spark across the gap---an electrical passageway (even so, the original word was 'Arch'). Thus the Arc of the Covenant is a portal, bridging dimensional frequency bands and locations, somewhat similar to what one might imagine is achieved by the so-called 'wormholes' of physics and science fiction. This is one of the Arc's functions.

This link also says the arc was placed here to counter, repair and rehabilitate any imbalances and distortions placed upon us.

Originally the Arc of the Covenant was called the Arch of the Covenant of Palaidor. Several advanced races of extraterrestrials collectively known as the Palaidorians made an agreement to aid planet Earth and its race of humans by providing an adoptive soul matrix secured within the Arc after the fall of man caused fragmentation of consciousness from its collective state (this is a concept virtually beyond human imagination and won't be pursued here). This agreement was known as the Covenant of Palaidor.

The technology of the Arc of the Covenant was installed into our planetary system and time matrix to counter, repair and rehabilitate imbalances and distortions---including in the Divine blueprint---created by negative interference. One of the problems of using such powerful artificial systems (though perfectly tuned to the natural universe) is the possibility of such a technology falling into the hands of negative, unenlightened ETs. Thus security procedures are designed into the system such as a 5th-dimensional seal which must be released by matching the frequency, or higher, to open the Arc portal bridge.

The link talks of lots of other things like its location under the Great Pyramid, Anunnaki interventions, Ets trying to steal it, The Sirian Council and much more .

Now the Great Pyramid was built over the Arc's entrance to fortify and secure its location. (The Great Pyramid was apparently constructed about 46,000 BC, then rebuilt around 28,000 BC, 10,500 BC, and 9,500 BC after ET hostilities caused damage or destruction.) We might add that this location is also that of Earth's main vortex centre (corresponding to the heart chakra in humans). This vortex merged the third and fourth dimensional frequencies and when active within the harmonic resonating chamber of the Pyramid created an interdimensional alignment with a similar system in Sirius, enabling instantaneous transit of spacecrafts from the more advanced Sirian Council of the Anunnaki to Earth to keep the resistance Anunnaki, visiting Earth, in order.

Humans have also been allowed to believe the great ankhs were the Arc of the Covenant. The larger of these tools were referred to as machines. They are secure and hidden within the Sphinx---beyond the Inner Earth portal which the Sphinx was built over around the time of the Great Pyramid. Inner Earth does not mean the centre of our Earth. The Sphinx was apparently built by the Sirian Council as a tribute to the Leonine race who were instrumental in laying the foundations of the Anunnaki and Sirian culture. The head was initially that of an Anunnaki of the Sirian Council but when rebuilt was changed to the likeness of an Egyptian.

I had no idea the Earths heart chakra was located under the Great Pyramid. I had thought it was in England near Glastonbury. Infact after doing a search it does seem to be in England so this information that its in Egypt seems wrong.

www.ingentaconnect.com...

It was this part below that caught my eye though.

As implied, the Arc of the Covenant portal bridge was used on appropriate occasions for evacuation purposes, usually to Inner Earth, such as was the case with Noah, escaping from the Great Flood. The dimensional passageway was also used for ascension purposes during the stellar activation cycles every 26,556 years and those who qualified frequency-wise could ascend to an upper parallel Earth called Tara, a planet and civilisation, structured from dimensions 4, 5, and 6. Apparently Pharaoh Akhenaton once made an error when using the ankhs to open the Arc portal bridge. He apparently opened portal frequencies giving access to the Phantom Earth.

Is this the part that may have some truth in it? Does this Arc hold a key in the great 2012/ascension/ galactic alignment debate. Did Noah use this Arc to escape the flood and enter another dimension using its technology?

As I said in the opening line, I find this interesting, interesting enough to talk about it but I most probably do not believe in 80% of it. Sorry also if its been covered in a thread elsewhere.

What do you think? Do you believe its true?

Please discuss. Thanks. Ms Green.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
do you not believe 80% of it because you do not understand most of it.
it is always hard to swallow someone elses rants.
what exactlt is the earths heart chakra?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
do you not believe 80% of it because you do not understand most of it.
it is always hard to swallow someone elses rants.
what exactlt is the earths heart chakra?

Hi

Oh no I understand most of it, except the matrix bits, I tend to get very lost when physics is brought into things. No I understand most if not all of it, I just dont think most of its probably true.

Its like all these things small parts are true, its up to us to work out which these parts are.

We all have energy points, these are called the chakras, the Earth as a living entity also has chakras.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

There are truths in most things, but also many lies. They put the truths there to draw you in, you need to see the truth , take it then leave.

this is filled with many lies.

Humans have also been allowed to believe the great ankhs were the Arc of the Covenant. The larger of these tools were referred to as machines. They are secure and hidden within the Sphinx---beyond the Inner Earth portal which the Sphinx was built over around the time of the Great Pyramid. Inner Earth does not mean the centre of our Earth. The Sphinx was apparently built by the Sirian Council as a tribute to the Leonine race who were instrumental in laying the foundations of the Anunnaki and Sirian culture. The head was initially that of an Anunnaki of the Sirian Council but when rebuilt was changed to the likeness of an Egyptian.

The anunnaki and Sirians are definatly not the same. One is the truth one is not.

Discern thats all you need to do when reading this. I googled those guardians, this is what came up. Who are they?

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

The Earths heart chakra is England and not Egypt, they got that totally wrong.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by headlightone]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

There are truths in most things, but also many lies. They put the truths there to draw you in, you need to see the truth , take it then leave.

yes for some reason the only part that for me seemed believable was this bit

As implied, the Arc of the Covenant portal bridge was used on appropriate occasions for evacuation purposes, usually to Inner Earth, such as was the case with Noah, escaping from the Great Flood. The dimensional passageway was also used for ascension purposes during the stellar activation cycles every 26,556 years and those who qualified frequency-wise could ascend to an upper parallel Earth

The fact that it has been used before (The great flood) to escape some great Earth change. Also the reference to it being activated every 26,556 years to aid in some human ascension resonates with me. The rest seems invented, nonsensical and of no relevance to me. I dont even believe in the upper parallel world. I believe ascension is about our hear and now, connecting with the source here, not in a parallel Earth.

To me all ascension is about connecting to the one again, connecting to the source. Well this can be done here and now, we dont need a parallel Earth to achieve this.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well Christians should disregard this imediatly because the arc lost all it's power when the new covenant brought by Jesus Christ came in.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper
Well Christians should disregard this imediatly because the arc lost all it's power when the new covenant brought by Jesus Christ came in.

I was not aware that the Arc could loose its power and become something else. What made it loose its power, if it did and what was the new covenant brought in by Jesus? Ive done a search but its all very complicated.

The term covenant appears more than three hundred times in the Old Testament, and in the New Testament there is a clear connection between Jesus Christ and the "New" covenant. This connection appears most directly in the accounts of the Last Supper: "This cup is the new covenant in my blood.

Is his blood the new Arcs power?

below is a link and a snipet from the link. Is this refering to the new Arc or old?

www.domini.org...

Attached to the Ark's covering lid were two Cherubim. God's presence did not dwell inside the box, but remained over the Ark, in between the two Cherubim. Here God dwelt "in unapproachable light" (I Timothy 6:16 Psalm 104:2). The high priest had to shield his eyes, because "no man shall see Me and live" (Exodus 33:20). This was where God met with Moses (Exodus 25:21-22 Leviticus 16:14-15). The glory of the Lord filled the Tabernacle on the day it was reared up and anointed (Exodus 40:9,18,34-35), exactly fourteen days short of one year since the Exodus from Egypt (Exodus 40:2; 12:6,31). The two Cherubim on the Mercy Seat represented God's glory (Hebrews 9:5).

We are not told in great detail exactly what the Ark of the Covenant looked like. Some models, like this one, show the Cherubim kneeling. Other models show the Cherubim standing. What we do know is that the wings of the Cherubim were stretched out, to cover the Mercy Seat; the wings of the two Cherubim possibly touched one another to form a complete covering. The uncertainty should not unduly trouble us "for now we see dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I am known" (I Corinthians 13:12)

In the OP it says this Arc, the original Arc was placed here by the council of Palaidor. A group of Ets who Ive never heard of btw. They placed it here to provide an "adoptive soul matrix" to protect man when his soul fragmented from the conscious collective state. To me this sounds very new age.

Why would the "Guardian Alliance" transmitte this information ? Why do Ets/groups/councils transmitte/channell information such as the OP? Is it to confuse us maybe?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Why would the "Guardian Alliance" transmitte this information ? Why do Ets/groups/councils transmitte/channell information such as the OP? Is it to confuse us maybe?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Mr Green]

Yip confuse and send on wild goose chase

They say its for this reason who ever THEY are

to protect and insure we discover and fulfill our true spiritual enlightenment and mutidimensional heritage

Yer right just like the heart chakra is under The Great Pyramid

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here is a thread I started earlier that is developing into an interesting thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The arc simbolized the covenant between god and Abrham, Isreal, Moses, and your other old testmate heros in the before moses time and some after.

When Jesus came with his teachings lots of things changed. The covenant that was in exsistance when the arc was powerful was for the children of isreal but when jesus came the new covanant formed from his sacrafice came in and was simbolised by the ripping of the curtain in the holiset of holys. People being able to speak directly with god changed everything in the old testament.

Like the reason only priest could touch the arc was because they were the only ones holy enough. The would sacrafice animals to clear their sins before even they could touch it. When jesus died for sins it lost its power. If it did have that power any christian that had repented their sins would be able to touch it because they would be holy,

That is a theory. Don't let me force it on you though. It is just something for everyone to think about and is more of a personal belief thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

"The Great Pyramid is the place where men became Gods"

I've read that from a book which I forgot what. One of Edgar Cayce's books? I'm not sure, it may even be a history book.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper

That is a theory. Don't let me force it on you though. It is just something for everyone to think about and is more of a personal belief thing.

of course.
everything IS a theory because no one knows the truth, not really knows the truth. Many claim they have the absolute truth, they do not.

Rely not on the teacher/person, but on the teaching.
Rely not on the words of the teaching, but on the spirit of the words.
Rely not on theory, but on experience.
Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
Do not believe anything because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything because it is written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.

Theories such as this OP are good to discuss, in a way they help us find the truth, but we should never take them as truths, not unless it totally resonates with out heart and soul. for me this OP does neither. However its still an interesting subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

First off this information seems to be "transmitted" and not channelled , whatever transmitted means. It seems to be from the Guardian Alliance, who ever they are. Sounds a bit like the GFL. However the GFL channell their "information" rather than "transmitte" but of late Ive lost faith in that bunch of "Aliens" and B Goodchild.

Do not chanel
Do not transmitte
Do none of it
Be you and connect to the source
Awaken your source
Awaken the source
The rest is a divertion
Seek your source

That is all

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hello Mr Green...Im finding great interests in your posts here lately.

First, I saw that article mentioned the sphinx and the first head being of the Leonine race....which struck me really deep. My mother has had some wile experiences, long story short, she saw the sphinx in her NDE and claimed she saw it back in time, when it was fresh, before the redoing of the heard. She is in the hospital right now, which gives her and I time to talk more about her experience, and I asked her yesterday, if she noticed what the head of the sphinx was. With awe....I sat and listened to her once again, describe to me details.

She said it was a female looking lion. She said there was not a large mane, as you would see on a male lion, and the face features seemed female also, with a VERY defined lion nose. She said the hair on the face of the sphinx seemed to come around the mouth below the chin somewhat, and made one curl that hung below the face. I tend to lean more towards Egypt for importance, then I do England.

Now, the ARK. I believe this is something so lost in time, the nature of the true ark, the true gateway, is beyond our reach to understand. I think the material object we read in the Bible that was carried into wars was a object that could trap energy and truly, could kill many. This would be controlling the energy for the wrong reasons, and I believe the true origin of the ARK that was a literal object, came out of Egypt. Any Ark, even Noahs Ark, encompasses energy somehow. Im not sure I view Noah as a real person, or more of a Aeon, an Age, a LONG time frame, that carried a vibration of change to DNA and the spheres. The atmosphere changed (suddenly we have the rainbow, the 7 atmospheres, and 7 relates to us and the Earth SOOO much in this age) and suddenly we see these ages of people go from hundred of yrs to what we see now. I see it possible the story of Noah reflects a much older story when the days, years and seasons on the Earth were not like they are today. Something changed, big time. I dont look at it as supernatural, but yet, a cycle that was orally carried on about, and soon this marker in time needed a name of a man. So many times the Bible relates men to the stars, even the fallen one and the morning star. Some saw, we are walking stars, since the particles of the stars that explode bang outwards to other spheres, giving the material needed for life. It can get really deep, seeing symbolism in any material of scriptures of channeling ect.

A material object, such as a ARK that can kill, is not of a divine nature. It is negative energy. An Ark, like as a porthole or gateway, would relate to the cosmos somehow. I relate it to something the entire Earth would enter, instead of a place on the Earth that beings could enter.

As always Mr Green, these are just thoughts and rambles.
LV

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

First, I saw that article mentioned the sphinx and the first head being of the Leonine race....which struck me really deep. My mother has had some wile experiences, long story short, she saw the sphinx in her NDE and claimed she saw it back in time, when it was fresh, before the redoing of the heard. She is in the hospital right now, which gives her and I time to talk more about her experience, and I asked her yesterday, if she noticed what the head of the sphinx was. With awe....I sat and listened to her once again, describe to me details.

Do you think the former face before being altered was a face of these Leonine beings? I need to learn more about this race I think.

She said it was a female looking lion. She said there was not a large mane, as you would see on a male lion, and the face features seemed female also, with a VERY defined lion nose. She said the hair on the face of the sphinx seemed to come around the mouth below the chin somewhat, and made one curl that hung below the face. I tend to lean more towards Egypt for importance, then I do England.

Does your Mother see this race as a female energy? I wonder why she sensed it female but with a very defined lion nose. Your mother sounds very psychic. I hope she recovers well from her hospital trip.

Now, the ARK. I believe this is something so lost in time, the nature of the true ark, the true gateway, is beyond our reach to understand.

Exactly which is why I am cautious of so called transmitted details such as the OP. The Arc has become such a mystery to us we almost want to believe the many stories about it. Im highly suspiscious of any channelled ET material Im afraid.

As always Mr Green, these are just thoughts and rambles.
LV

I find thoughts and rambles much better than absolutes, so pleae ramble away.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

She has a vast amount of information out and unless you have read it or seen or heard her, I really think it is narrow to make that call, that it is lies.

At the very least read this full story in the book:
"Voyagers, The Sleeping Abductee" by Ashayana Deanne
The have at Amazon, checkout the table of contents

That is about all I am going to say on this.
Hopefully Azurite will stop by.

Peace to all!

[edit on 16-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by headlightone

She has a vast amount of information out and unless you have read it or seen or heard her, I really think it is narrow to make that call, that it is lies.

At the very least read this full story in the book:
"Voyagers, The Sleeping Abductee" by Ashayana Deanne
The have at Amazon, checkout the table of contents

That is about all I am going to say on this.
Hopefully Azurite will stop by.

Peace to all!

[edit on 16-3-2009 by cindymars]

I appear to have stumbeled on something I did not realize was connected to some on ATS. I had no idea this was related to you cindy. The OP is by someone Ive never heard off, as I say it came up in a search on ascension and I found it interesting. Is azurite the transmitter of this information?

Again I had no idea , now as I look at headlightones link it does indeed say its from azurite, but how is she/he linked to the author in the OP?

Who are the guardians? Are they aliens?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source

Do not chanel
Do not transmitte
Do none of it
Be you and connect to the source
Awaken your source
Awaken the source
The rest is a divertion
Seek your source

That is all

This information is brought in by the teachers higher self. she is NOT channeling or transmitting from anything outside of herself. just wanted to clarify that. One has to understand that we all have a self located in each dimension above all he way to D15 and actually many selves not just one.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hey Green our friend Azurite is merely a student of "The Freedom Teachings" as am I.

The Guardians are us, also here is the same dictionary link as above to answer your question:

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

Here is the entry page to the website for further information.

www.azuritepress.com...

I agree as with everything discern for yourselves.
The main reason I became intersted in this teaching ,was even prior to reading anything, was the experience I had whilst doing the techniques.

Also the fact that I myself am a Self-Sovereign Being NO Angel or Master or Saint is responsible for my Spiritual growth/Ascension, I liked that it works for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

She said it was a female looking lion.

this is correct it is a representation of the Ha-atur race, a guardian race. many of us have selves within this race. i forget which dimensional level they reside on but they are part of some of our higher parts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join