It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Mr Green

His name sounds familar.
There are quite a few doctors that are students of "The Freedom Teachings".

Maybe Azurite knows who he is?

I dont think hes anything to do with freedom teachings but Im not really sure, his site just looks to be all things metaphysical, looks quite good actually, I will have to have a read.

Speak later, its getting late.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I've starred and flagged because its very interesting, though I don't know what would ring the truest in this information. The link headlightone gave put my on edge instantly, and I read a description on the Sirians and they seem so similar to what I read once about a contactee for a Procyian Kyra, who's people apparently fled Rigel, when it was taken over by renegades. Rigel is a word associated with my own experiences, and sorting out information is hard. I really don't know if disinfo wouldn't be painting the wrong systems "good" or "bad" even.

Siria is supposedly, according to a lot ufology, divided between both positives and negative (fascists), its a binary star system. And Montaulk project, and the looking glass technology, which was harmful to our planet and to us, was supposedly given by the Sirians, I gather the fascist ones. Since they originated from Lyrae (a mythical name to me, as a symbol for what it stands for as top protocol of ets would mean that all of our terms are truly symbols, and they probably don't disclose their true locations). Lyrae is very important to me and the memories that arose out of the et script, and two other times. I believe there is a very strong association between the negative fascist elements of the Sirian star system and the annanuki, who are human looking, who are the tall whites, and who are joined by other groups, negative greys, reptilians. I was told that this was a battle between the power of love and those who loved power, its a not a species things. There are many on both sides, of all species, and even good and bad individuals working on both sides. Nothing is cut and dried.

Smokingman in his thread mentioned the ark of covenant as being the smelter that creates the Mono Atomic Gold that apparently aids our advancement,

Thankyou Mystiq I found your post very good on who and what the Sirians are. Funny how this Mono Atomic gold is brought up again, I must have missed Smokingmans link to the Arc being the source of this Mono Atomic gold, his thread is very long and full of lots of details .

As you say if Siria is a binary system what they project as form maybe is not, it could just be symbols.

What is the looking glass technology?

You say the annanuki are human looking, Ive never heard this said before. Nordics yes but not annanuki, I always thought they were reptilian.

I found alot of interesting points in your post Mystiq. I do find too much talk of ETs a distraction from the real issues but your post seemed to not be a distraction. I think many today pass around mystical stories and theories to make this all so much more complicated than it really is. To me ascension is all about our inner self and becoming awakened to our creator (source). Aliens, Arcs, Masters, all I think are sent to confuse.
Im not saying there isnt something in all this, Im just saying for me I dont need it to become aware. We will never know the truth until the time comes but as long as we dont get lost in it its interesting to talk about.

My problem is when people make these new age theories their life, their whole life. Im sorry if some get upset with me referring to this OP as new age, but it is of the new age so to me its new age thinking.

I used to follow the thoughts of a new age group. ( Not all new age thinking is from new age groups, its just this was) The group including me could not think for ourselves, our whole life depended on what the channelled information told us to do. We became dependant on the information send from the point of its source, in my case the channelled/transmitted information was not empowering it created dependancy on the groups source.

I wonder if the information transmitted to Ms Dean from her higher selves is also transmitted to others higher selves? why has my higher selves not told me of this Arc? Why has your higher self not told you of this Arc? You see my problem. this does not encourage empowerment if the information is only sent to one person, it creats dependancy.

I was told things about Egypt and ascension by the source in my group. After a while I became unable to remember what my beliefs in Egypt were because they had been wiped and replaced by the new age groups thinking. Now I have left I can think what my thoughts on the Pyramids are. I think they are mystical, there is alot about them we dont know including the Sphinx. But is the Great Pyramid linked to a similar system in Lyra in the 5th dimension that holds the key to our ascension...that I do not know and most probably never will know! Its a little hard to prove either way.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

His name sounds familar.
There are quite a few doctors that are students of "The Freedom Teachings".

Maybe Azurite knows who he is?

you all not look close
look towards link bottom www.users.globalnet.co.uk...
huntley link to azuritepress
he link to them
why you all not look closer
look

i join ats due to mr green thread it important
stay grounded i join to tell all stay grounded
grounded and within important not pyramid and arc
must listen to self

light to you
ATS awakenthesource

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

i agree 100% the freedom teachings you are speaking of state exactly what you just said. the word master has been thrown around waaaay to much and it has taken on many distorted meanings. my point was simply don't look outside yourself for saving. and i'll go futher to say that the jesus as portrayed in the bible is a manipulation as well. what he was really teaching was that we all have the ability to do exactly as he did. ascend. he was teaching the mechanics of ascension. he was not teaching that he is our savior. hope i don't offend anyone with that statement but again it is my truth as i know it.

I totally agree, do not look out side of youreslf to be saved, in doing so you will become lost.

I wanted to come back on the little bit you put in about Jesus. Im not religious, I have found it gets in the way of matters of the spirit, however I see many truths in the teachings of Jesus and Buddha. I think the initial teachings have been lost and if we read exactly what was said more meaning can be found. I wouldnt go as far to say Jesus manipulated us in his teachings on ascension, maybe just put it in a way he hoped we'd understand.

Im reading A New Earth by Echart Tolle at the moment and he touches on this very subject.

" A New Heaven and Earth" This is mentioned in both the Old and New Testaments. It is giving reference to the collapse of the existing world order and the arising of the new heaven and a new earth. E Tolle writes that this heaven is not a location but is actually refering to the inner realm of consciousness. Earth is the outer manifestation in form, which is a reflection of the inner.

"A New Heaven, is the emergence of a transformed state of human consciousness, and "a New Earth" is its reflection in the physical realm.

This is what I think Jesus was trying to teach us.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source
ATS awakenthesource

hey I like that you've used ATS in a double meaning!!
You seem to be right Mr Huntley does link to the azurite press but the link does not work so maybe he just put it in years ago as a reference to his source of his work he used on his PH.D Im not sure.
Thank you for seeing that though I had missed it, also thank you for joining ATS with your insight, you sound like you know something about these mystical Arc teachings.

I also agree with you staying grounded is very important, always.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Dan Busrisch videos from Project Camelot, and if you google Montaulk and Project Superman, theres a wealth of information on this. It actually made me angry and upset. Apparently with the looking glass technology, the Sirians gave it, not with our best intentions at heart either, and very elite men passed it around and spent time looking for stock market gains and how they could increase their power, and it was in a way that permanently screwed up our timelines. Montaulk too. A timeloop was created for our planet.

Concerning Dan's videos, they really upset me, and I ended up exchanging emails with Bill from Project Camelot a bit and having to rewatch them numerous times to finally calm down a bit. I think now it was because on the surface I was completely rejecting his information, but underneath something was on alert and it was hitting a mark.

Both reconpilot and SM said the annanuki look human, but taller. This makes them the race of tall whites. I also remember another thread on Openmind Forums that was about the annanuki and someones experiences, akin to oobe's that was with a humanoid race. However theres an interspecies group that are in support of fascism that work together, and an interspecies group amongst the positive. So I imagine reptilians are involved somewhere in all of this too.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I will address a few things in one post.

1. Noel's website is his own interpretations. He obviously is a student of the freedom teachings. I do know of a Noel who attends many of the azurite press workshops on a regular basis but not sure of his last name. regardless he is linking and giving credit where credit is due to the azurite press.

2. New age material. This gets complicated but the azurite press does NOT prefer new age information in fact if you study the freedom teachings extensively you will see why the whole new age movement is NOT designed to assist anyone in regaining their natural energetic dynamics. the new age movement as a whole is designed to facilitate a being in reversing their energetic structures and to get their energetic structures like merkaba, chakras, etc to work in a way that is most certainly NOT natural or true to ones organic divine blueprint. there is a long history behind this statement i have made. and if you want to understand it more i would look into the book voyagers 2 by Ashayana Deane. there are ET races out there that benefit from getting people to run their energies in a reversed manner. individuals doing these types of new age mechanics assists in getting the earths grids and energetic structures to run in reverse as well which leads to black hole statis. you ask why would these ET's care or want this to happen? b/c these particular ETs have managed thru their own choices (choices they have made over thousands of years) to get themselves energetically speaking is such a state that they can no longer pull living light energy directly from source (god). now nothing is EVER outside of source BUT a being can run their energy in such a way that they no longer have a strong connection to souce.

so these ETs have to pull their energy from somewhere in order to sustain life. they create black holes which suck energy and this is their fuel. this is the explaination in a nut shell. there is so much more to understand to it. so again i would suggest reading voyagers 2 and then make your decision wether you believe the info or not.

3. Mr Green asked about the Jesus thing i mentioned. first i did not mean that jesus himself was manipulating the info. jesus was teaching ascension mechanics, period. the stories in the bible itself are false the bible is what has been manipulated. Man wrote the bible as a "recount" of what jesus was teaching. this recount is not accurate at all. there are some truths within the bible, b/c after all you would have to put something in there that would resonate with people as the truth. the problem is all the twists that were added. again this info is also found in voyagers 2 by Ashayana Deane if anyone is more interested.

so now many may be asking well are the freedom teachings claiming to be the only truth? No they will NEVER tell you that. they are simply stating the facts of what has gone down in history and then saying "now you decide for yourself". They state over and over again to look into other teachings other forms of info and always then decide for yourself. i will say that i know that i know that i know the freedom teachings are speaking the truth. more truth than i have come across to date. and i am a questioner always have been. i question everything. i went thru a massive amount of research and questioning before i drew the conclusion that these teachings were the closest i had ever come to truth. i would say don't dismiss it off the bat and at least read the book and decide for yourself.

New age movement, any religion, they have all taken truths and twisted them for another agenda. this is why so many people are seeking so desparately on this planet for truth b/c it seems to be nowhere to be found. i would say most people just have not looked hard enough. the truth is out there it is just been so long since anyone has heard it that it makes it hard to believe.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by azurite]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

2. New age material. This gets complicated but the azurite press does NOT prefer new age information in fact if you study the freedom teachings extensively you will see why the whole new age movement is NOT designed to assist anyone in regaining their natural energetic dynamics. the new age movement as a whole is designed to facilitate a being in reversing their energetic structures and to get their energetic structures like merkaba, chakras, etc to work in a way that is most certainly NOT natural or true to ones organic divine blueprint. there is a long history behind this statement i have made. and if you want to understand it more i would look into the book voyagers 2 by Ashayana Deane. there are ET races out there that benefit from getting people to run their energies in a reversed manner. individuals doing these types of new age mechanics assists in getting the earths grids and energetic structures to run in reverse as well which leads to black hole statis. you ask why would these ET's care or want this to happen? b/c these particular ETs have managed thru their own choices (choices they have made over thousands of years) to get themselves energetically speaking is such a state that they can no longer pull living light energy directly from source (god). now nothing is EVER outside of source BUT a being can run their energy in such a way that they no longer have a strong connection to souce.

so these ETs have to pull their energy from somewhere in order to sustain life. they create black holes which suck energy and this is their fuel. this is the explaination in a nut shell. there is so much more to understand to it. so again i would suggest reading voyagers 2 and then make your decision wether you believe the info or not.

You say in new age teachings people are taught to open their chakras in the wrong way. I can agree with this statement, so the teachings you follow are using the chakra energies as the ancients taught? If so whats the difference in the way your taught?

I also see alot of truth in the statement that certain ETs have almost become detached from the source and in order to get their energies they manipulate people into running their energies backwards or in the wrong way. Not sure about the black hole part but on a personal level I can see how and why an ET would manipulate us for life force energy. This is why now Im very cautious of anyone, even you who tells me about new teachings on how to avoid becoming trapped in this, no offence but how do I know thats exactly what these freedom teachings are designed to do, to play double bluff and infact have the ETs behind them. Please dont take that the wrong way, thats just how I have to think now. Ive had my chakra energy taken and its not going to happen again, I know exactly how its done and its very hard to discern the false light from the true light. Those "in charge" have perfected this down to a T and many people I think over the next few years will become trapped, simply used as an energy supply.

Seems to me one word keeps cropping up all the time, not just in this thread but many others and that word is ENERGY. We are energy and everything is based on and needs energy. People just dont realize how important their life energy is and many just seem to give it so freely without even realizing it. I bet theres countless ET races out there just creaming off our energies through new age teachings and mystical methods, all designed with one aim, to take energy nothing else.

This is why I follow no one set of teachings anymore, far too much is at risk would you not agree.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by azurite

you are absolutely 100% on track here. and you obviously have very good discernment at this point. all i can say is it will not hurt to simply read the book. the book does not require you to do any energetic work to yourself other than gaining knowledge. if you resonate continue on if not than don't. i know the space you are in right now b/c i was right there about 2 years ago. it took a lot of understanding and questioning etc. for me to know that this work it the real deal. i and the work itself encourages you to explore and discern thru EVERYTHING even the very work itself.

as far as you asking about chakras and how the other ETs are running it in reverse, that is honestly a question i can not answer here in a thread. this is not a simple thing to understand and the information builds upon itself. there are usually 4 or 5 workshops given each year and each workshop is about 15-24 hours worth of NEW material. she has been doing this since 2000. you can begin to see how much info there is and how indepth it is. i know of no other program like this. you have to understand the history than you have to understand how a proper merkaba works (what they are teaching in the new age movement in this regard is actually running it in reverse) and how this works with your chakras, etc. the work we are talking about here, the freedom teachings is like getting your phd in spirituality no doubt. thru these teachings you see how science and spirit work together. they are not separate like it is often taught here on earth. and the science that is mainstream is soooo far off the mark it will astound you. actually what science thinks is true is true except they don't realize they are seeing the evidence of the distortions that have taken place. this is not how things were intended to work. i think i remember you saying you have studied science or something to that effect. if you have you will see the evidence even more than most in this work, especially on the science side of it.

you came across me in another thread and i mentioned the work. and now (if i understand right) you came across this work again on your own without realizing it at first. this should say something to you about where you are being guided. buy the book for $13 bucks on amazon used and see what you think.......than go from there.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by azurite] a side note. the reason there is only one person teaching this in this time period is for security reasons to make sure the info stays pure and does not get distorted as it did in the past (jesus period is a good example). and there only needs to be one person teaching it when you have a collective of beings all supporting and working together in agreement and atonement. and would you all not agree that there must be one way in which things operate and work properly. i mean if ones heart stops working in the exact way it was meant to you end up with what? disease, death, ....problems.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by azurite]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by azurite

You are not wrong that I have come across material twice which relates to the freedom teachings, the first one on discernment which you have also posted in my astral attack thread I read and it resonated with me 100%. However the theory in the OP did not resonate with me. I have learnt to trust my instincts and my initial instinct on the theory of the Arc and how it relates to ascension via ETs just did not ring true for me. The main reason being this line...

The information contained in this article is a simplified rendition of the Guardian Alliance material, transmitted (not channelled) by Ashayana Deane.

This material only seems to be available through her via books and teachings that must be payed for. I have absolutely no problem with books, I myself recommend books to people that I feel have made a significant difference to my life. I understand books cost to print but when a teaching is only available through one source (A Deane) then flags rise with me.

Are the whole teachings based on the transmitted information of this one woman? Why? What makes her an authority on this if its so important why are not more of us able to connect to our higher self to recieve this information? I have no master, I look to no one for spiritual growth except my inner voice and my higher self. It is my higher self I trust and look to not anothers. Why on earth would I ask anothers higherself for spiritual guidance? Why would I give my internal power away to another? Why do people seem to look to others for guidance when all they need do is look within? I cant blame them, Ive done it.

If I see the book I may look through it but at the present moment in time I feel I have all I need within, this is the lesson I have learnt over the last year, to stop looking to others to show me the way and just to trust myself.

The web site I find is very confusing and full of new age references to asending masters, space eggs, energy matrixs, crystal body, god seed, angelic wars, galactic councils the list is endless. This to me is not who I am anymore or who I want to be. I am me and intend to stay free of all this confusion. It may help others but ive got into stuff like this in the past and it didnt help me one bit. Maybe Im grouping all new age beliefs together but the words ascended master and space egg just make me run...away in the opposite direction. Nothing against you or your beliefs but for me its a big no no.

Maybe I have gone too far the other way and discerned against all but for me thats fine. If you find help within these teachings then Im happy for you but its just not for me.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Possibly after your last experience you are not willing to go there and I completly understand!

Just don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

Your pal,
Cindy

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

ok

i have answers to all your questions in the previous post but i have a feeling you were asking in more of a rhetorical way so i'll leave it be. peace to all of us on our journys and peace in knowing that all roads lead back to source eventually it all just depends on how one choses to get there.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Possibly after your last experience you are not willing to go there and I completly understand!

Care to tell me what a space egg is LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Ofcourse, it's that thing you were hatched out of.

I have no idea!

Maybe we should should just drop this topic as
you are" just not that into it."

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Enlightenment, Ascension, Master, Elder, Saint, Dimensions, Astral Planes, Wormholes… bla bla bla…

Why do we have to need to constantly analyze something “We may never understand in this lifetime?”

Yes that’s right because “We need to know” the constant stream of compulsive thinking day in day out, some people are so hooked on their analysis they miss out on so much. They spend their whole life questioning life, when their final hours draw near they realize “None of it meant anything” all the time they spent with their head in a book trying to work out life “They missed the beauty of it”

People spend a lifetime living in their mind, and then they blame the world because “Life Sucks” I have experienced this myself and today I am free, I no longer need to know, WHY? Because I like the mystery of life “That’s where all the beauty is” Away from thought forms away from ego. Even if by some miracle I worked out the meaning of life in this lifetime what purpose would it serve other than ending the whole point of life. More to the point how in a million years would you share what you know with humanity, who would believe you? Nobody because they already know the truth, they already have their beliefs’ beliefs they would never let go of because there version of the truth is right, it’s a constant battle, a battle of egos.

Some of you may already be questioning the statement I made in the above paragraph “today I am free” you will be questioning and doubting that claim. “What does he mean he is free” is he claiming to be enlightened, ascended, free from ego? Maybe who knows, I don’t need labels, I don’t need a fancy title to tell others who I am because I don’t claim to be anything other than equal. Some may even be thinking “How can I be Free” well if I told you I would just become another Master or Guru sharing my version of the truth and as I said “I don’t need labels or fancy titles”. Would you believe me if I said “Once you stop searching for answers, you find them” Insight is a powerful thing. However I don’t want you to believe me, I don’t want to manipulate you “Sorry not my style”

Remember when you lost something and found it once you stopped searching for it, do you know why that happened? It happened because you took away all the places it might be out your mind; once you cleared your mind of multiple scenarios you realized it was right there in front of you. Or maybe it just sprung to mind when you were not thinking about it, once again Insight is a powerful thing. However insight has no real power when you replace it with analysis.

"A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience"

IamNow

[edit on 17-3-2009 by IamNow]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
Enlightenment, Ascension, Master, Elder, Saint, Dimensions, Astral Planes, Wormholes… bla bla bla…

bla bla indeed

here is more of the same regarding Pyramids

home.tiscali.nl...

www.spiritualforums.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

www.templeofpeace.net...

All the above channel from masters of old regarding the human ascension through the Great Pyramid
They cant all be right so whos telling the truth
Each channel different entities with different tales

The list is endless by the way I just put up 4 for an example

bla...bla

Will the real Great Pyramid channeller please stand up

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow

Why do we have to need to constantly analyze something “We may never understand in this lifetime?”

Exactly. Why spend a life time trying to find the above when all it really is is bla bla bla. Dont you just love that word bla

For your very excellent post I will send you a space egg for Easter.

MG

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I love your humor

Do you know what I really find funny though, the fairytale my mind went through searching for answers about the things I listed.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

An egg full of space, mmm what came first the egg or space?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This is a very serious question I now post , it is regarding many new age channellings Ive had the "pleasure" to be involved in. I know it also will resonate with many on this thread...even though they may not admit it...

Why do they always want to marry us off in Wedding ceremonies on astral realms/ ascended domains/ union of sacred hearts/ spiritual unions and divine mergers. Dont pretend you dont know what Im talking about because its central to alot of new age channellings...but why??

Why must I be married off and to who?? Its kind of the un said word but I want to know now what its all about!

I understand we all have a twin flame in the higher realms, this flame is not a seperate entity it is our spiritual other but its still us www.crystalinks.com...

This is not who these ascension weddings are to Im sure, so who is it to and WHY??

Call me cynical but is it a way of getting us into some spiritual union we then are unable to get out of?

I have many links to this practise it is widely done...believe it or not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join