It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arc of The Covenant, Gateway to Ascension?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Seriously I have never heard of this.
Back in the 1980's I did a gaggle of seeing Channelers and that did not come up.

I will be interested in reading the responses.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why do they always want to marry us off in Wedding ceremonies on astral realms/ ascended domains/ union of sacred hearts/ spiritual unions and divine mergers. Dont pretend you dont know what Im talking about because its central to alot of new age channellings...but why??

Duality
even source needs duality
reason masters wish to marry your and others spirit----energy
form(matter)----male---energy---female---duality
beware mergers of soul mainly not what seem marriage actually stop dualism
best do not do it
source reach duality just each awaken the source

The spiritual planes of light are the density of purification only, whereas the dense body of light represents the spirit of the soul within itself. Man sometimes allows himself to go within in order to reason the outer portions of reality. So man sometimes feels more comfortable, or woman, and they choose to become a duality.

In the planes of duality, which we can call this Earth, there is no count. There are nine dimensions of light that attract and give birth and constantly create the different forms of light within the duality of a body.

When you look at this vast universe just the way it is now, you will find that it is a continuum. You see, you have an eternity in the duality of the bodies and you have an eternity in the spiritual realm of light and purification. Whereas he makes his choice, one has to make his selection. It is like you are doing here today, or what you have done all your life, from one religion to another religion, from one doctrine to another. When you learn about densities and forms and when you learn about these other realities, then you are making a choice.

everything in existence has a dual aspect, including God

some dimensional agents have escaped source (bad idea) they exist outside its force (bad idea) now they seek duality for them without source by soul marriages which for eternity eternity of dualism by energy of spirit union with YOU
very bad idea most not realize until late

[edit on 18-3-2009 by awaken the source]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by Mr Green

Seriously I have never heard of this.
Back in the 1980's I did a gaggle of seeing Channelers and that did not come up.

I will be interested in reading the responses.

you need seek more what you do you most important

www.azuritepress.com...

also mr green please say you not actually do weddings with new age agents you write they wished it with your eternal flame
very important dont

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by awaken the source
also mr green please say you not actually do weddings with new age agents you write they wished it with your eternal flame
very important dont

I don't know I really don't know. How would I know if it had actually gone through? Its all astral I just dont' know Im not sure at all. I know they tried to with soul unions and twin flame talk and energy exchanges, at one point I did sort of think what the heck is this all about

Why isn't this more spoken about? Seems a bit wierd thats what I thought, thats why I posted in a way about why new age always wanting to get us to unify in ascension weddings and mergers with astral entities. SM on his thread had a merger with his pleadian, I hope it was a pleadian now. he said she told him they were twin souls or flames or something like that.

Thanks for your reply but I really dont know if I did any eternity thing Im sure I didnt.

Does make you think what on earth do we let ourselves in for.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Call me cynical but is it a way of getting us into some spiritual union we then are unable to get out of?

yes! There is never any need to merge your fields with another being. it is a blatent intrusion. this is again a form of attempt at either body snatch, possession or simply energy vampiring.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This thread has gotten weird.....

Why do you all talk so sure of things we know nothing about? I believe this is where the whole chakra openings lead people, its so chaotic when you are focusing on these chakras. Being humble and being aware that we are all ONE will take you far. Its simple....it doesnt have to be so difficult.

Im sorry, but I have tried to keep following this thread...but wow, its become impossible really.

Each to their own....but I just had to say something about all of this 'wedding to a entity' stuff.

No material or channeled higher self should be 100% for anyone to follow. All materials have distortion. Seek within, know you are ONE with all, be aware of the Universe around you in a humble truthful way and you will be untouchable.

If you are being attacked in dreams or real life, most likely this is YOUR OWN self awakening you somehow to something you are not paying enough attention to or telling you its time to move on again to a knew vibration of thought. It could very well be a past self testing you and your grounding.

Ill keep trying to follow the thread....
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I'm aware that there is a trap, and an idea being played out to join souls for some nefarius purpose on an astral or even lower dimensional level. And I've read many accounts of ets, nordic advisor types, where its always the opposite sex, and there is usually a soul connection between them. Yet, in terms of ets, I think this is simply to set aside the contactee and create as much impact as possible, since these are top military or spy missions if you will. There is a difference in the et thing.

The other account I read as a lifeline last year, in which most of it was done in a psi way, did play out as real ets. First when the greys that were connected this did take him in the night for their biological stuff, and two, when his entire family went through a rescue drill and they all had to wake up and make it to the blue beam and craft. They did believe him already, but if they hadn't they all would have at that moment. With ets, I keep talking protocol and the fact that their pertinent information is not something they can actually share with us, and is very sensitive information in a top militia way. For some reason I've always known this too.

But in the more astral spiritual sense, which is what channelers and new age people are often involved with, even when they think its something else. Its a kind of trap. It also does depend on your beleif, though the entrapper probably arrogantly presumes whatever laws and rules they are attempting to bind you with actually are legit through massive ego. Whatever you can remember, or not, isn't as important as simply refusing those laws as binding.
Just see all laws as strange ramblings that some lunatic decided to share with us by writing them down on paper. In other words, they're a showhouse for their poor state of mind, not yours.

Use your own energy wisesly and in a very precise and free manner. Spend some time mentally, and verbally, renouncing and canceling and renigging on anything that may have happened. Ask for the true Creator/God's help. For help from your Higher Self. Your HS doesn't consider itself bound to anyone. Claim you independence from ownership contracts. Explain that you are extremely fickle, so they really have come to the wrong person. And you live by the laws you heart and your rules, not theirs.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
This thread has gotten weird.....

Why do you all talk so sure of things we know nothing about? I believe this is where the whole chakra openings lead people, its so chaotic when you are focusing on these chakras. Being humble and being aware that we are all ONE will take you far. Its simple....it doesnt have to be so difficult.

You mean more wierd than the opening post!! I admit its gone off from the pyramids and their power with the Arc but thats because it was information transmitted by the azurite press of which members belong to on ATS, I had NO idea that the opening post was anything to do with their order. So that kind of took the thread in the direction it went, the wedding thing was me just wondering why so many new age thinking (of which I class the OP) involve the union of souls.

I would like to know what azurite thinks to the link put up about their wedding ceremony, it mentions the triple hearts. It sounds very interesting but do I understand it...no!!!

It was practiced by the Temple Cloister races 200,000 years ago on Earth, and is still used today amongst the Halls of Amenti priests of Ur Guardian Races of Inner Earth. The Ha-Na Rite is an outdoor spiritual, ceremony, initiated at sunrise and completed at sunset, on the chosen “Day of Union”. The spoken ceremony consists of a set of beautiful, egalitarian, spiritual vows called the Trinecean Covenants (the Trinity of the Eternal Flame) that are taken between life partners and God/ Source – as an outer representation of the spiritual commitment to move forward as life partners in “Divine Right Order”. The ceremony is presided over by one male and one female Ordained Melchizedek Cloister Minister. It includes a “Water Baptism” symbolizing the New Birth of two individuals into the Trinity of their shared life path (two become three within the ONE), and a unique Ring Exchange, to unite the spiritual and physical hearts.

I guess its relevent to the thread because the Guardians channelled the OP about the power of the Arc and I assume they are/were involved in this ceremony 200,000 years ago. ????

Yes its all wierd but unfortunatly/fortunatly wierd has become the norm for me.

Your right it is chaotic I cant think of a better word LV! Open your chakras and it gets chaotic. Its like last week I was fine, now I feel chaotic again, I was driving this morning thinking about the opening post and how complicated it is and what is it all really about? Will I ever actually learn what this is all about? I came to the conclusion I cant analyze something I know nothing about! Your right, what you say is exactly what I thought this morning, how can we all talk about this as if we know whats going on...I sure dont and Im sure even azurite doesnt know.

All I can hope for is to maybe by talking with people like you and others on this thread and other threads, that a common experience is seen. For me the common thing seems to be universal energy. The Arc is all about energy and power, so it seems logical why I found that OP of interest to me. I have no idea what it truth and what is not in it, how can I know its almost sci fi isnt it.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by awaken the source

Yeah, SO they don't advocate you run and get married and she is not a channel SO!

Just because they have a marriage part of the teaching. You can also be bisexual,homosexual or A-sexual.

Please do not assume to know me or berate me.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

yes! There is never any need to merge your fields with another being. it is a blatent intrusion. this is again a form of attempt at either body snatch, possession or simply energy vampiring.

thanks I have found this to be the case. Like mystiq says though, when we dont know a trap is set and then we become caught up in it. It is good that you say this, Im glad. Is there anything you can tell me about the Ha-Na rite? If its private then I will understand but isnt this a union of sorts?

I think Im OK, I have merged in energy exchanges but because I didnt know what I was doing, I think maybe laws were broke. Personal fields were intruded and I just think eventually it would have led to some "psychic/astral contract" however I think its a different thing if you do this aware of exactly what your getting into maybe??

I sort of understand awakens point about entities escaping the field of the source ( partially as I dont think its possible to leave the source all together as we are all one) but then needing an energy supply to maintain or reach duality. Its an area Im not very familiar with but it would make sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Mr. Green,

I can understand your posts just fine. And looking back on some of the posts, I now see that this was of a particular material that has a 'order' of sorts so I guess its only natural that those of that order are going to try to bring insight to you. I think you have done a great job with your skeptical nature and leading the thread with a balance.

Some talk so 'matter of factly' and I cant help but to step up and remain the skeptic I am myself.

I think your OP was find, you felt something resonate or not resonate with you and you posted your curiosities. But wow, I never knew so many order's exists, Im finding more and more every day.

I still think, if its that complicated and cant be common knowledge, remain a skeptic and only take what resonates with your inner being. Your doing a great job with the thread. I for one, support your skeptical nature and your explorations.

Its like the Lion face on the sphinx resonated with me....and then someone says, yes, that is right, because of a lion race ect....but do I know the lion race is real, no...do I know that is what the sphinx was for...no, but I will be open to the curious feeling that I have when I think of the lion face on the sphinx and the lion faced females of Egypt long ago....its a mystery and a neat one. But I cant take someone's word on that the face was a lion due to a certain race that was called so and so and was from so and so...we really do not know. But it is fun to read many ideas for the mystery....even though it wont be solved with absolutes.

Ill keep peering in.....I have enjoyed some particular posts in the thread of others experiences with things that I have never experienced myself. I cant assume just because I havent experience such things that they are not true or dont have a place.....so with all do respect....to others, Im trying to hang in here

Peace to all,
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Its like the Lion face on the sphinx resonated with me....and then someone says, yes, that is right, because of a lion race ect....but do I know the lion race is real, no...do I know that is what the sphinx was for...no, but I will be open to the curious feeling that I have when I think of the lion face on the sphinx and the lion faced females of Egypt long ago....its a mystery and a neat one. But I cant take someone's word on that the face was a lion due to a certain race that was called so and so and was from so and so...we really do not know. But it is fun to read many ideas for the mystery....even though it wont be solved with absolutes.

Ill keep peering in.....I have enjoyed some particular posts in the thread of others experiences with things that I have never experienced myself. I cant assume just because I havent experience such things that they are not true or dont have a place.....so with all do respect....to others, Im trying to hang in here

Peace to all,
LV

Thanks, you sound very balanced to me! I would like to be as balanced one day ! Reading your post about how the female lion race resonated with you made me re read azurites link to the Haah-TUR race which I think she said were of lion decent. I cant have read it correctly because now I see they were sent to protect us from the Thetans or fallen Lyrans. The entities I became involved with called them selves Thetans and they all seemed to be mainly female, definatly not lions but female entities. All very strange, these Thetans i was involved with are nothing to do with the Thetans in scientology which are dead alien spirits or something...now that is getting wierd LOL

The Thetans I knew had stories about the Pyramids but I cant really remember what they said about them, they didnt figure all that highly with them really.

I should be more like you and just read about things but not get too involved, I used to be just like that but the chakra energy did strange things to me!! I cant ever see me returning to how I used to be.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I just want to clarify that I myself would not have initiated the topic of MCEO on a public forum. I am not concerned with what the rest of the world does with their spiritual or non-spiritual choices. I still question everything and think for myself no matter what I am into or group I associate myself with. Is there an ancient alien culture of Lion type humanoids, some say there is/was, I don't know but do any of us, know anything for sure,right? So I just go with yeah,maybe,whynot.

I abhore it when people state things as absolutes because NOBOBODY knows!

Peace!

Typo correction

[edit on 18-3-2009 by cindymars]

Another typo

[edit on 18-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Oh and MG I too think you have done a wonderful job on being balanced and objective on this thread.

Rock on sister girl! LOL

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When I discover things in my life, its accidental, so to speak. I've never joined in any group or any cult or followed any guru. I sense more than I should know about things and have wondered if it is past life knowledge or if it comes from those memory blocks in the beginning where I have my leaks and seemed to be on a joint et/militia/nazis program, in which case M Kultra type blocks or compartmentalization comes to mind. But my opinions about lower dimensionals or astral beings and true ets are quite strong.

With regards to Lyrae for example (and like all of our systems that we use in ufology such as Pleiadies, or Siria or Rigel, or Procyon, or Tau Ceti, I think there is strict protocol in place by ets so that we are talking symbols here, words that depict planets or systems that are probably located somewhere else but we're not privy to this info yet). But I'll use these words. Lyrae is important to me in that from what I was shown from the et script, and then subsequently two more times, is a journey from there that my soul made. Its related to nordic ets and human looking life forms. So in my opinion, when their systems evolved to higher density or dimensions, they probably had those who moved on, and those who were stuck in lower dimensions. Our lower dimensionals may be human and ets. Not sure if the biblical fallen angels applies.

My opinion about astral marriages or unions and even some of the cult sex rituals used, is not just a stealing of energy, but that they're actually attempting to make you believe you are joined at a soul level, and its an attempt to chain you to a lower dimension with them and prevent you from ascending or morphing out of here in body, or out. Thats why not following the rules or laws of others and following instead the guidance of your own heart, your own HS, your own beliefs is better. If you got involved, tell them you're not bonded to them like superglue, but claim you're far too fickle for that! Its a strong feeling I have that this is dangerous stuff to get into, and its best to work at freeing yourself from bad juju, clearing out your belief systems and asking for help even from HS, God, angels. Maintaining your own power.

Our leaders seem to be very into luciferean, Babylonian, Sumarian Enki/Enlil stuff (which involves ets) so its best to trust inner feelings and avoid pitfalls and traps. I believe channeled info is loaded with "traps".

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I appreciate your clarifying that cindy....I really do. This whole thread reminded me that just because I havent experienced such things does not make it false or without merit. I guess I was having a hard time absorbing a idea when my nature says...dont worry about the small stuff.

I hope I didnt come off as too harsh with my posts today, I really do respect all paths. I just want everyone to be careful of taking things with certainties. But I do understand, we are curious and we are wonders and we are going to explore many varieties of thoughts. Mabey my uncomfort comes do to the fact I have never heard of this order or experiences of 'weddings' with entities. NOt saying that I dont think it can be so....but yet, sometimes, its best to just stay away from some things that claim unknowable information as facts.

You clarifying comforted my restless spirit on these matters, truly, thanks.

My best to you,
LV

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Hi ya Mystiq....

About this 'wedding' idea or trapping a soul ....do you think this can happen as a permanent placing? See I believe that eventually, somehow, even the self serving entities will have to abandoned the negative self polarity and come to the truth that they are of the same source of energy that everything emanates from. They try to see themselves as separate, not having to return....but this is a dead end road and eventually, they will have to abandoned this vibration and learn about loving themselves as a part of all, instead as being separate. We can all try to deny our origin...but eventually, we will have to face the music. Even all of these separate races that come from different places....we are ONE with all of them, in some way. The source of life emanates in everything. Ultimately, the self serving ones who see themselves as separate, are just bucking their own being as a part of something higher then their separate self and provide the catalysts for many to awaken and to see what path is more serving of others then the self.

Does that make sense to you??
LV

[edit on 18-3-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Im a bit confused who the Lyrans are, these below dont sound fallen to me.

The Lyrans are a race of humanoids that have been in existence long before the history of Earth began. We come from many planets associated with the star system of Lyra. We are very humanlike in our appearance. You would not be able to tell us from any other human if you were to pass one of us on the street. In fact we are responsible for the seeding of your planet with the humanoid looking being that is associated with Earth. We are perhaps on the average a little taller than most Earth humans and our skin is not as dark, but those would be the only differences between us.

There is some information out there that says we are now Pleiadians, but that is in fact not true. We would be considered cousins to them in a manner of speaking, but we are not one and the same. We worked a great deal in conjunction with the Pleiadians in seeding efforts not only on Earth, but many other planets as well. In that respect we share a great deal in common with the Pleiadians. In fact many Lyrans have lived many lifetimes as Pleiadians.

We exist on a higher-level plane of existence than earth is presently on at this moment in time. In fact we as a race have transitioned to this higher plane successfully in relatively recent times. This is one of the reasons we have a keen interest in Earth at this time because of Earth's own ascension process taking place now. This also is why there are many Lyrans
incarnate on Earth at this time so as to be of assistance to the Earth and Her peoples in this time of transition. We are here to help show the way, because of our experience. In a sense we have a parental role to play with the peoples of Earth and we are watching you grow and mature.

Then you get this that says they are pleidians

Lyrans are supposed to be the forefathers of humanity. Erra is where they started their new civilization in the year 228,000 B.C. They had to flee their native planets in the Lyra-Vega Star Systems which were invaded by reptiloid entities from Alpha Draconis and escaped to the Pleiades, the Hyades, and to Vega which is also in Lyra.. They later became know as Pleiadians.

The only link I can find that says Thetans are fallen Lyrans is from the azurite press. I really dont know if it was fallen Lyrans that wanted these weddings, I really cant say.

This below just says the aliens built it but does not say which aliens, but does mention lions.

if you consider the Sphinx, a lion with a human head and then look at the size of the body, you can see that the body is perfectly proportioned for the head of a lion, not the human head. This human head looks tiny and silly sitting on top of the body. This is because the Sphinx was actually built in 10,500 BC, around the same time as the pyramids, with a real head of a lion. Evidence to support this is that there are signs of water erosion all over the Sphinx. The last time that there was any water nearby, aside from the Nile is around 10,000 BC. Also, the constellation of Leo the Lion (thus closely related to the Sphinx), was in fact rising directly behind the sun in 10,500 BC.

Are they saying that the Egyptians built their pyramids to be in the exact shape of Orion's Belt, but purposely aligned them differently from what was actually in the sky? That after they built the Sphinx, they purposely made the head look small and funny? Then, they broke their backs carrying water from the Nile just so that they could put water erosion lines all over the body?????

In fact, no Egyptian did it at all. The aliens, with their plethora of wisdom, came down in the year 10,500 BC and built the Pyramids and the Sphinx. They built it with a head of a lion to match the Belt of Orion, as well as the constellation of Leo. Thousands of years later, Ramses, the egomaniacal dictator-pharaoh of Egypt, decided that he didn't like having the head of a lion on top of the statue in his land. So, he had a head in his own likeness constructed instead. But the Egyptians, not being very skilled at huge masonry, built the head somewhat too small.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

We are ALL good. Thanks for your kind reply.

Everyone just needs to think and count on themselves.
As far as anything other than the tangible 3D world, I just pick to
believe whatever I like because there are no absolutes.
There could be other dimensions or nothing else.
Aliens/ET's or not.
God or no God.
Life after death or nothing.

I am open to the possibility that any of that might be true.
So in that I just choose what I like.

Again thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No, but first of all, I don't trust all the information that people publish about this.
Secondly, I don't even think the words are legit.
Thirdly, those who have been contactees with nordic types are usually told they are from a higher dimension, which implies that their systems did go through an ascension, and this also implies that the negatives there didn't ascend. So I begin to theorize on our own dimensions and astral planes and worry that there may be some negatives there misleading people often through channeling.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join