It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kailash Mountain in himalayas is safest place in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

kailash Mountain in himalayas is safest place in 2012?

www.ceveni.com

Mayan Calendar is Very advanced and accurate, Bible and Egyptian says the world ends but all have something in common Dec 21 2012!!! there are lot of buzz around the internet about dooms day, Planet nibiru passing near our planet and poleshift and many more and there are still more bizzare theories and discussions floating around, what ever may be the theory bottom line of all the theory is world ends in dec 2012!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I recently saw the trailor of movie "2012" by columbia pictures which is yet to be released where a tibetian monk runs to the mountain peak to ring the bell and the melting snow covers the peak.

But today i saw a you tube video in the above site which says the Kailash mountains in the Himalayas is the safest place to survive the year 2012

so what do you guys think do you believe in you tube videos or movie 2012 or neither?

www.ceveni.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't decide which, I don't know how to get the most accurate information from all the real information, disinformation and misinformation out there, but I doubt it will be the safest place when every man woman and child, and rat runs there.

Maybe even the earthquakes will cause landslides there. I don't think any area will be safe, from nature or man but I suspect the 2012 movie is exaggerated, like every Hollywood crap out there.

The greatest damage I don't think will happen quickly it will happen within the months.

The effect of a pole shift is also the relocation of an area from its previous position within the old equator line into a new area nearer/ farther away from the equator.

If, for example, If Russia dips 'closer' to the equator, they will (I assume) be better off, but the poor North Americans, who have tilted more away from the equator towards the North Pole, will suffer colder winter/failed crops.

I don't know what the degree of tilt will be, perhaps as much as 15-20 percent?

Caused by what? I can only think of a passing brown dwarf as having enough power to actually cause an tilt. This is the future cause of ice melt, i feel.

If there were to be a pole shift, wouldn't the former North Pole tilt towards the equator, no matter which way it tilts, and melt the ice there as the environment would move to a warmer position nearer the equator!

Therefore, Global warming as a result of Greenhouse gases will not melt the ice, but rather a Pole shift that brings the North Pole into its newer, more warmer position?

How long would it last? I think for many years, maybe hundreds, since the sea will melt the ice faster in its new warmer locale, while creating new ice slowly in its new 'North Pole' locale, which would fit perfectly with the vision of sunken lower-terrain landmasses in the Aftertime.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 14-3-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well really, if you want some sound advice, stay away from mountains all together friend.

If you are going to believe in the doom and gloom of this whole 2012 thing, and that there will be earthquakes, title waves and what not, then you definetly wanna find a flat piece of land about 1000 miles about sea level.

Moutains are the outcome of faultlines rubbing up against eachother, pushing the ground up. What do you think would happen if the faults lines were not able to sit still? The mountain certainly would not either.

Truthfully if a pole shift occurs, there really won't be a safe place to go that will be natural. Well there will be a few ofcourse, but not nearly in large enough areas to allow millions of people to protect themselves from catastrophe.

I'd stop worrying about it and just run like hell if that time comes.

It would be a very sad thing to spend the last 3 years of your life worrying about the end now wouln't it?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just ask the New World Order. Go join them in Denver.

There would also be the Canadian Prairies and Africa.

Are the Aussies safe?

So many questions, so little time. Peace!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The 2012 "Secrets Revealed" videos you linked to are full of bunk. There is a great deal of inaccuracy, false "facts", and spurious conjecture in the videos. Much of it is simply made up to fit in with the authors ideas.

Anyone can play games with numbers quite easily, and when the output is predetermined, the results speak for themselves. At one point in the four videos, the author admits that he did not measure a certain column and simply came up with the number 45 by guessing. He then goes into long detail about why the number 45 is so significant. When you are faced with someone spouting about how important the number 45 is, and that number comes from a guess, then it is clear that it is all nonsense.

I think December 21, 2012 will be just as tragically horrible as Y2K. We all heard tons of predictions about how the world was going to suffer catastrophe on Y2K, yet we all survived without incident.

I strongly urge everyone who believes in these videos to pack up and head off to the specific mountain in Tibet, which the author insists is the only place that will survive the 2012 event. When the event fails to happen...... please, do the world a favor and Don't come back.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The ONLY place that's "safe" when 2012 arrives is your mentality. It's not a place in this world that's important.

Those who are "awakened" to the truth (reptilians own the planet plus much more) will help accelerate certain events.

Those who are not "awakened" will not notice anything, but could still potentially be alive.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I live in the US but heard the Canadian Rockies are the place to go. Less populated, however I already live in a rural area. If SHTF you would have no one to barter with there and the chances of making it that far by road would be difficult if not impossible if martial law was in place. Planning ahead is a great idea though!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I will be celebrating Christmas 2012 in my house with my family, just like I celebrated new years day 2000. There is no proof that the world will stop/end etc. Just a few greedy people cashing in on peoples inability to think for themselves.

Does Maya calendar predict 2012 apocalypse?

"For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies in Crystal River, Fla. To render Dec. 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is "a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."

But scholars doubt the ancient Maya extrapolated great meaning from anticipating the alignment — if they were even aware of what the configuration would be.

Astronomers generally agree that "it would be impossible the Maya themselves would have known that," says Susan Milbrath, a Maya archaeoastronomer and a curator at the Florida Museum of Natural History. What's more, she says, "we have no record or knowledge that they would think the world would come to an end at that point." University of Florida anthropologist Susan Gillespie says the 2012 phenomenon comes "from media and from other people making use of the Maya past to fulfill agendas that are really their own."

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe this Dec 21, 2012 stuff if I didn't have a dream about it in January 2001, and what the scientists said at NASA. The government knew in 1998 that there is a breach in the earths magnetic field. The sun is in a lull now, but it will start its cycle of solar storms, sun winds, and sun spots again in 2012.
This is not the Mayans, Sumerians predicting the end of the world. You can read the article at a very reputable magazine National Geographic

news.nationalgeographic.com.au...

new topics

top topics

join