It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guatemala: UFO experts amazed by Mayan panels just unearthed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Interesting, I read about this new mayan discovery some days back and now I have just found this. I can't wait for them to release the photos.

Ufologists are now marvelling at the latest image of Mayan mythology carved in stone. Many have already noted that the image shown on Reuters clearly depicts a UFO surrounded by two non-human beings covered in some form of technological equipment. Interestingly the date range given for the carvings puts their creation not long after Ezekiel’s graphic descriptions of wheels within wheels. Reuters has published a photo of one of the Mayan panels and to say that the similarity to Ezekiel’s wheels and ‘living creatures’ is striking might be putting it mildly.

Link to Source

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Nice find.

This could be quite significant. I can't wait to see the pics.

Flagged

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Interesting, I read about this new mayan discovery some days back and now I have just found this. I can't wait for them to release the photos.

Ufologists are now marvelling at the latest image of Mayan mythology carved in stone. Many have already noted that the image shown on Reuters clearly depicts a UFO surrounded by two non-human beings covered in some form of technological equipment. Interestingly the date range given for the carvings puts their creation not long after Ezekiel’s graphic descriptions of wheels within wheels. Reuters has published a photo of one of the Mayan panels and to say that the similarity to Ezekiel’s wheels and ‘living creatures’ is striking might be putting it mildly.

Link to Source

all you had to do was scroll down the page to the 'photos' link

It just looks like some of their other carvings. Problem is, there's no one around who carved it to say exactly what it is, or what it represents.

Here we have a strange creature, probably alien, clearly operating something on a console.
See how easy it is?
I'd be very careful about things where you have to squint to try and possibly identify something

[edit on 13/3/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The pics are there under the article.

3rd line, if you count the blank line above.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think this is it

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Cool. Looks like he has some kind of weird pack on his back. Flying machine? Who knows. I am still not sold on the whole 'ancient astronaut' but it sure is interesting to think about because it has so many references in ancient texts and folklore. Good post.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So errrr, where is the spaceship and the aliens, I see two people swimming around and a separator of some sort, I was expecting something good, someone highlight the image for me.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
uhmm ...yeah...i don't see how this relates to anything extra-terrestrial. i expected something a little more conclusive. these pictures could be something fairly simple and explainable in their culture. sorry, i don't mean to sound like a de-bunker, but i do need more recognizable features than what is being portrayed in these carvings.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

Here we have a strange creature, probably alien, clearly operating something on a console.
See how easy it is?
I'd be very careful about things where you have to squint to try and possibly identify something

between that being and the "console" there are 5 objects that could possibly represent Mercury, Venus, Earth (w/moon) and Mars? Does anyone else see that?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It looks like a couple of scuba divers swimming around a sub type thingy.

Unless it's a tipped over disc with men in space suits.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yeah... i dont see what others are seeing here...could someone highlight the ufo and aliens with tech gear on them or something...all i see is swirly thing meeting with other less swirly things.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Always look forward to your threads. There's always something of interest. I too will be waiting to see what the photo's show. Keep up the good work, it is appreciated. S F

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

lol - yeah your description basically says what it is. Although it it interesting im not sure what it is meant to be and you have to have a fairly biased eye to see it as what they think it is.

Good find though frans

[edit on 13/3/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

See how easy it is?

between that being and the "console" there are 5 objects that could possibly represent Mercury, Venus, Earth (w/moon) and Mars? Does anyone else see that?

in this particular image, it does look like the native is holding some type of device up to it's face, but i cannot tell what it could be. the entity sitting on the natives shoulder could be an animal, midget, child, or even an alien. hard to tell.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Another viewpoint:

On one panel, the twins are depicted surrounded by cosmic monsters and above them is a bird deity with outstretched wings. On the other, there is a Mayan corn god framed by an undulating serpent, said Hansen who worked as a consultant for Mel Gibson's 2006 movie about the Maya, "Apocalypto."
uk.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yes. I concur. That was one of several items that I have found in the photo. I will be rather honest, I have some rather chilly tingles in my neck area at the moment.

At this juncture, I am doing some cross reference studies with other somewhat related images for comparison. I see a potentially common factor between these photos & some others in a different location.

As I look them over, I will get back if I can make some definitive correlations.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's too vague and abstract. Anyone can make their own interpretation from that, but it's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Sorry for the poor labeling, just trying to get it out quickly.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Outstanding find! Brilliant in fact!

Star & Flag. A very good find, & thanks by the way.

I have a potential idea/theory that I will pursue on this one.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
well at the bottom right, the object there next to the "UFO" looks like it is the sign for Leo -
realmagick.com...

not sure about any other symbols I recognize. It is hard to say its a UFO, yet, but the two creatures next to it look very odd, but could simply represent something for that time...very hard to read/understand without being fully uncovered and represented.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join