It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guatemala: UFO experts amazed by Mayan panels just unearthed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Absolutely, you have hit the nail on the head.

It makes me laugh when I read posts on this site from people that say, "If aliens come I will grab my gun and teach them a lesson"

I mean its as if these people believe that we, HUMAN BEINGS, are the centre of the universe and everything revolves around us
the more I think about it the more funnier it is.

These beings have been around for alot longer than us and will indeed still be around after we destroy ourselves. To say that these lesser mortals are indeed not as advanced as us in technology and wisdom, is just pure ignorance. The same we can say for the people that believe the mayans were nothing special.

The fact is anything that we can't explain by OUR science, gets buried and people pretend it doesn't exist. For example, the construction of the pyramids, the iron clasps, the astrological alignment in conjunction with Mars Egypt and Africa. The mortice joints of the pyramids, the weight of the stones that were used in the pyramids, stone henge e.t.c e.t.c

We have so much to learn about our history! if only 'the powers that be' would release their documents and show us the missing link to what we are all searching for. Yes it would abolish religion, yes 'they' wouldn't be able to control the population with their lies and deceit but the world would be a better place for it.

I absolutely agree.

It really it time for people to waken up and start to think for themselves.

The clues are all there, and if folks would just spend a little less time being brainwashed and sitting comfortably their little bubble of denial, they might actually catch on to the signs and warnings right under their nose.

It's unfortunate that, too many opinionated pseudo-intelectuals come in to threads like this and slate others in a knee-jerk reactionary fashion, when its obvious that they are just regurgitating what the mainstream spews out.

Actually its not cool, and human beings are at a point of real crisis. So if you can't help to figure out what may be happening, what warnings/clues other cultures may have been trying leave us.

At least try not to let your need to feel impowered by regurgitating verbal diatrite over and over.

Leave those of us with the ability and enthusiasm to think for ourselves and get on with the task of putting the puzzle together.

The veil is lifting. Don't try to pull it back down just cos it scares you!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join