It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zionist Conspiracy Theory" = Black Propaganda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bighdelight

Everyone needs to keep in mind one basic sociological trend: similar and similar minded people tend to group together. It is a natural response, not necessarily due to any type of hate, dislike, etc.
Many different communities of people have experienced different types of biggotry. Being said, the Jewish community is no different. Since the dawn of man, many Jews have been pushed out of the countries that they lived in, killed, etc. Jewish people have been very strong-willed throughout time. They have realized that education , money , and some other things will help them to survive. I think that this is why their resolve is so strong, as they have taught each other down the line in order to protect themselves. That's why their are so many educated Jews in high ranking jobs and monetary positions....it has nothing to do with them trying to take over the world or anything like that. It all boils down to a survival mechanism, period.

Very well said and thanks. Yes Jews tend to be urban, educated, and high achievers. So few of them are farmers, assembly line workers, truck drivers, etc.

And yes they do associate with and hire others from their family and community. This is the case everywhere at all times.

Their relative success breeds the resentment.

It's fairly easy to compile a list of successful Jews. And some will inevitably want to find some explanation behind this, not brains, hard work, and determination.

So a web is spun connecting quotes from religious literature, business relationships, old documents, out of context quotes, etc.

I'm not sure what satisfaction people who are inclined to do this really get.

No one wants to admit they are jealous or that their personal lack of success is their own doing. Do they feel isolating and externalizing sources of their frustrations alleviates them of responsiblity on some level?

Mike F

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
If those sites dont work for you then by all means check the last names themselves. Fisher is up in the air for sure but Hoenig and Yellen or Yellin are both known Jewish last names.

So, you're determining a person's "Jewish-ness" based solely on their last name? Without determining if that person actually is Jewish? And you don't understand how that is "making stuff up?" Doesn't that embarrass you?

I used the common surname "Smith" with your formula. The top several returns are "Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School". *GASP* Should I assume now that every "Smith" in the phone book is a sneaky JOOO?

You're pulling stuff completely out of the air and making it fit your "conspiracy".

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

If those sites dont work for you then by all means check the last names themselves. Fisher is up in the air for sure but Hoenig and Yellen or Yellin are both known Jewish last names.

So, you're determining a person's "Jewish-ness" based solely on their last name? Without determining if that person actually is Jewish? And you don't understand how that is "making stuff up?" Doesn't that embarrass you?

I used the common surname "Smith" with your formula. The top several returns are "Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School". *GASP* Should I assume now that every "Smith" in the phone book is a sneaky JOOO?

You're pulling stuff completely out of the air and making it fit your "conspiracy".

There are a lot of websites that also say they are Jewish. They are coming from "illegitimate" sites however for the most part. Like I said type in the name + Jewish and youll see 50 + sites pop up for each name. Not everyone in their bio is going to come right out and say hey Im Jewish. If you can show me they are not Jewish then Ill change their "Jewish" status on this thread and Ill take them off my "sneaky Joooo" list.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The stone of Scone (pronounced 'skoon') was returned to Scotland in 1996. The only biblical tradition associated with it is the idea that it was Jacob's pillow. If it had 'no business being there', then it was possibly brought over by the Dal Riada Scots from Ireland.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunitIf you can show me they are not Jewish then Ill change their "Jewish" status on this thread and Ill take them off my "sneaky Joooo" list.

You're just being obstinate now. You're clearly unwilling to consider that your methods and motives may be questionable. It's plain to see that your bigotry and bias has a very firm grip on your mind.

I think I'll just move along and let the readers of this thread decide for themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The stone of Scone (pronounced 'skoon') was returned to Scotland in 1996. The only biblical tradition associated with it is the idea that it was Jacob's pillow. If it had 'no business being there', then it was possibly brought over by the Dal Riada Scots from Ireland.

Yeah, but are they the ones responsible for teaching the Scots how to play the beer barrel polka on bag pipes!

What about the story of Jacob's Ladder? You left that out, and by the way I first heard about it and only heard about in the National Geographic back in the 1980's, they supposedly had tested it and confirmed it was from the general geographical area of Israel. They attributed it the Irish originally as well, and the article was entitled are the Irish the lost Thirteenth Tribe.

It was purely a speculative article with some pretty picutres and some of those we will never know questions the National Geographic sometimes likes to ask.

Thanks for adding more depth to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

There are a lot of websites that also say they are Jewish. They are coming from "illegitimate" sites however for the most part. Like I said type in the name + Jewish and youll see 50 + sites pop up for each name. Not everyone in their bio is going to come right out and say hey Im Jewish. If you can show me they are not Jewish then Ill change their "Jewish" status on this thread and Ill take them off my "sneaky Joooo" list.

For what it's worth I once had dinner with two Jewish salespeople I was doing business with and when they asked me if I was Jewish I responded no I am sorry. They said it's alright, we like to think everyone is somehow Jewish!

I called mom right away to ask her about the milkman and she was able to debunk that theory, but that was just one source!

[edit on 15/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You're just being obstinate now. You're clearly unwilling to consider that your methods and motives may be questionable. It's plain to see that your bigotry and bias has a very firm grip on your mind.

I think I'll just move along and let the readers of this thread decide for themselves.

ahahaha so I went from being dishonest to making stuff up and now its back to the your just a bigot because you cant win the debate with facts. Since you have gone the whole thread calling me all sorts of names Im going to NOT do the same. However I am going to compare you to the likes of Jesse Jackson. The reason being because everything is about bigotry or racism. He used the same techniques that you are using when people would point out the troubles in the black community. Just recently a governor pointed out inflation in Zimbabwe and was called racist by some black senator. The terms I used "sneaky joooo" were your terms not mine I just parroted them in a comical sarcastic way to show who really is the ignorant one in this conversation. So your right we will let the readers decide and they can do any more research on the facts Ive given and on the facts you gave.....wait....did you give any facts except for the definition of Zionism?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

your just a bigot because you cant win the debate with facts.

You got that part absolutely right. Everything else.....not so much. The pity is, you don't even know it.

Hey, it's your brain....you gotta' live with it.

Have a wonderful life.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Facts? You want just the facts ma'am?.....Here's some facts....

Bigotry describes attitudes of intolerance towards people, behaviours, and personal attributes.
Bigotry constitutes "active" expression of prejudiced belief systems. Source

# S: (adj) bigoted (blindly and obstinately attached to some creed or opinion and intolerant toward others) "a bigoted person"; "an outrageously bigoted point of view" Source

bigoted

1. Being a bigot; biased; strongly prejudiced; forming opinions without just cause. Source

A stereotype is a preconceived idea that attributes certain characteristics (in general) to all the members of class or set. The term is often used with a negative connotation when referring to an oversimplified, exaggerated, or demeaning assumption that a particular individual possesses the characteristics associated with the class due to his or her membership in it. Stereotypes can be used to deny individuals respect or legitimacy based on their membership in that group. Source

Stereotype: A fixed, commonly held notion or image of a person or group, based on an oversimplification of some observed or imagined trait of behaviour or appearance. Source

Prejudice A judgment or opinion formed before the facts are known. In most cases, these opinions are founded on suspicion, intolerance, and the irrational hatred of other races, religions, creeds, or nationalities. Source

Need any more? 'Cause I can actually support my position with a slew of facts, from legitimate, authoritative sources. Unlike your position, which you've had to admit is weak. Which by proxy, makes those that have starred your posts, cut from the same cloth.

How's that? Happy now?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Need any more? 'Cause I can actually support my position with a slew of facts, from legitimate, authoritative sources. Unlike your position, which you've had to admit is weak. Which by proxy, makes those that have starred your posts, cut from the same cloth.

How's that? Happy now?

I didnt admit my sources were weak I said that "you might perceive them as illegitimate sites." The reason they would be illegitimate would be because they do not share your view which would make the sites illegitimate in your eyes. The people who starred my posts see facts and real quality and showed me some love even though they may not even agree with me.

Ok so heres what I say and anyone can answer this. Where is a link that I can read the protocols so I can read them and apply them accordingly. This is an OP on the protocols and I feel we may have gotten off subject.....

Edit to Add Nevermind I found a link....

www.aztlan.net...

Ill post my thoughts....

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mybigunit]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Predjudice, Biggotry? Ever read some of the things said about goyim in the Talmud? Why is that kind of crap to be tolerated, even preached and perpetuated, yet any opposition to that ethnocentric view is considered 'hate'? The god I was taught to believe in doesn't require viewing others as my beasts of burden, if that alone makes me anti-semetic than so be it, but I just don't believe in the concept of a chosen people.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I said that "you might perceive them as illegitimate sites."

No you didn't...

but otherwise there are 50 sites that state the religions but some of the sites may be considered "illegitimate" Post

There are a lot of websites that also say they are Jewish. They are coming from "illegitimate" sites however for the most part. Post

Originally posted by twitchy
Predjudice, Biggotry? Ever read some of the things said about goyim in the Talmud? Why is that kind of crap to be tolerated, even preached and perpetuated,

Did someone here say it should be? I must have missed that while I was railing against prejudice and bigotry. Aside from that, so what? The New Testament finishes up much the same way; bunch of "chosen people" leaving the others behind. Furthermore, I don't give a rat's ass what those ancient texts say or preach. I'm living in the 21st century.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Not even super-paranoid conspiracy-theorist Fritz Springmeier would disagree with some of you guys. He lists the following families/bloodlines as "controlling the world from behind the scenes":

Astor
DuPont
Kennedy
Onassis
Rockefeller
Rothschild
Russell
Van Duyn
Krupp.
Li

As far as I can tell only one of them (Rothschild) is jewish.

As far as I can tell

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Not even super-paranoid conspiracy-theorist Fritz Springmeier...

Yes, but forget the names listed by the super conspiracy theorist. How do you evaluate the names listed for the federal reserve for example?.. there seems to be a huge disagreement with this.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

"To what extent the whole existence of this people is based on a continuous lie is shown incomparably by the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion...."

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Wait a minute, wait a minute....why forget those people? Those are extremely wealthy dynasties and all of them (except one) are non-jewish.

Why forget about them?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Why forget about them?

Because as you said, they were listed by a "super-paranoid conspiracy-theorist". They may not represent actual facts here. But I understand your point, it's not just Jews who control the world. And I for one do not personally believe this. There is also the Vatican, Knights Templar, Rockefellers etc..

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
They may not represent actual facts here.

Bravo! I don't even know if you intended that....but I like it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

I posted the list to show there are other world-conspiracy-theories than the jewish-version.

As for the Federal-Reserve-List: Yes, I read it. MrPenny has already shown how some who are claimed to be Jewish are not.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join