It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Zionist Conspiracy Theory" = Black Propaganda

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I posted the list to show there are other world-conspiracy-theories than the jewish-version.

Yes, let's not forget the UFO conspiracy.. definitely way bigger than this one

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Not even super-paranoid conspiracy-theorist Fritz Springmeier would disagree with some of you guys. He lists the following families/bloodlines as "controlling the world from behind the scenes":

Astor
DuPont
Kennedy
Onassis
Rockefeller
Rothschild
Russell
Van Duyn
Krupp
Li

As far as I can tell only one of them (Rothschild) is jewish.

As far as I can tell

Thanks for Swindler's List.

But hey, these guys let us have cheap home computers and an Internet that allows us to say anything and everything we want.

What happens when the NWO and Zionist facilitators are overthrown, with the help of ATS communication?

Will the new list be composed of Chinese, Russian, Saudi, Iranian, entrepreneurs.

Will they be as tolerant of dissent and general badmouthing?

Not likely based on their track records.

Think about it.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Yes, let's not forget the UFO conspiracy.. definitely way bigger than this one

You`re right. I should be focussing back to the important stuff. Even if that means that MrPenny becomes my foe again

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Thanks for Swindler's List.

But hey, these guys let us have cheap home computers and an Internet that allows us to say anything and everything we want.

What happens when the NWO and Zionist facilitators are overthrown, with the help of ATS communication?

Will the new list be composed of Chinese, Russian, Saudi, Iranian, entrepreneurs.

Will they be as tolerant of dissent and general badmouthing?

Not likely based on their track records.

Think about it.

Mike F

And they're trying to censor that same Internet

Who's to say it won't be someone else?

They really ought to tolerant of free expression, if they wish to avoid a revolt

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

It's not a "UFO conspiracy"....it's an incomprehensible natural phenomena. But, that's for other discussions.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

And they're trying to censor that same Internet

Who's to say it won't be someone else?

They really ought to tolerant of free expression, if they wish to avoid a revolt

THEY may not like people tracking them and talking about them - but they're about as tolerant as any group in control has been in humanity's history.

I don't have to list places still today where given an excuse, they'd track your IP address and be a the door with hours.

The size and scope of dissent has made it impossible for every critic of US, British, and other Western governments to be tracked. It wasn't a major concern before. It might be coming one now.

As I've said, I don't like the people in charge. But I am fairly certain their replacements are going to be, how shall I put it ... less tolerant? less open-minded?

As screwed up as it's become, we have a pretty good thing going now. About as many choices and as much personal freedom as anyone has seen in history. Ask any of the 4-5 Billion people currently living in less enlightened controlled information societies.

The usual stern warning - be careful what you wish for.

Mike F

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
It's not a "UFO conspiracy"....it's an incomprehensible natural phenomena. But, that's for other discussions.

Everything is "natural", otherwise it would not exist

Back on Topic:

mmichael: I think you're spot on about some of those other forces being much less benevolent than the current "world admin" (if there is such a thing).

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Everything is "natural", otherwise it would not exist

Wiseguy....a Boeing 747-300 is not "natural", teflon cookware is not "natural". These things could not spring into existence as a natural consequence. Lightning, earthquakes, flowers blooming, those things are "natural".

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes, according to the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" Freemasonry is a "Zionist Organization".

People who make such associations dont have a clue who I am. Hate-filled and paranoid they just lash out at anyone who provides sound reasoning that contradicts their views.

Here's some sound reasoning for you, Jews brought freemasonry to America:

“We mett att ye House of Mordecai Campanall and after Synagog Wee gave Abm Moses the degrees of Maçonrie”.

The above was written in 1656 or 1658 Newport, also bear in mind that freemasonry is Kabbalistic in nature and was essentially subverted by those seeking power, we can assume that modern freemasonry is a Jewish/Zionist construct.

That being the case we can assume that high-ranking masons of strong political power (presidents, etc.) are indeed Zionists - though they may not be Jewish themselves. Just consider how many people with power (bankers, corp leaders, politicians, etc.) are either Jewish or freemasons... coincidence, I think not.

Why is it that the IDF's actions such as using human shields and committing other horrific war crimes are allowed to continue unchecked? Why is it that the west (the US especially) give so much to Israel with little to no return? Why is it that people still deny the existence of a Zionist NWO when it's even been stated by those in control?

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

Senator Fulbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS' "Face the Nation".

I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews..... terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen .... I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to get congress to do anything they don't approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country

Sec. of State John Foster Dulles

The more Qassam fire intensifies and the rockets reach a longer range, they will bring upon themselves a bigger ‘Shoah’ because we will use all our might to defend ourselves.

Israeli Deputy Defence Minister, Matan Vilnai on Army Radio (Shoah means holocaust in Hebrew)

the government must instruct the IDF to eliminate the rocket fire from Gaza entirely. These attacks need not be minimized or managed, but stopped completely irrespective of the cost to the Palestinians.

Internal Security Minister Avi Dichter

any other country would have already gone in and leveled the area, which is exactly what I think the IDF should do – decide on a neighborhood in Gaza and level it.

Interior Minister Meir Sheetrit

But there is no justification for demanding we allow residents of Gaza to live normal lives while shells and rockets are fired from their streets and courtyards at Sderot and other communities in the south.

Does anyone seriously think that our children will wet their beds at night in fear and be afraid to go out of the house and they [Gazans] will live in quiet normality?

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert

She (Condoleezza Rice) was left shamed. A resolution that she prepared and arranged, and in the end she did not vote in favour...

In the night between Thursday and Friday, when the secretary of state wanted to lead the vote on a ceasefire at the Security Council, we did not want her to vote in favour.

I said 'get me President Bush on the phone'. They said he was in the middle of giving a speech in Philadelphia. I said 'I didn't care, I need to talk to him now'. He got off the podium and spoke to me.

I told him the United States could not vote in favour. It cannot vote in favour of such a resolution. He immediately called the secretary of state and told her not to vote in favour.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert (again)

What does the above tell you?

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Hmmmmm star for you and here are some quotes that cant be denied as false.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Directly from the Talmud:

“Just the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.” (goyim = human cattle) (Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebammoth 61ª)

“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.” (Midrasch Talpioth 225)

“The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.” (Orach Chaiim 57, 6ª)

“Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.” (Kethuboth 3b)

“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.” (Zohar II, 4b)

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews.” (Iore Dea 337, 1)

“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

“God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews.” (Talmud V/ 2 / 43b - 44ª)

“Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes and the lords.” (Sanhedrin 104ª)

“I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples. I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples.” (Schabbat 105ª)

“Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause on adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 52ab)

“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives.” (Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab)

“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world. I will make you the only ruler in the world. “Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 173b)

“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews.” (Zohar I, 168ª)

“Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.” (Abhodah Zarah 2ª T)

“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first.” (Babba Bathra 54b)

“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.” (Choschen Ham 183, 7)

“Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin.” (Babha Kama 113ª).

“The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it.” (Talmud IV / 3 / 54b).

“The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him.” (Talmud IV / 2 / 2 / 70b).

“When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews.” (Erubin 43b).

As radical as the bible and the koran is I dont think they sound as radical as this....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh and for some more fun quotes....

www.monabaker.com...

Oh and here are some real goodies.....

whatreallyhappened.com...

I found these quotes and more on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also read most of the Zion Protocals finally.....

Ill just say this if they were forged and according to most media sources they were there sure are a hell of a lot of predictions or "coincidences" that were predicted when they were written in the 1800s or whenever they were written. There are a lot of things in there that apply to what is going on today. Probably just a strange coincidence though....

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mybigunit]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Yes, according to the "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" Freemasonry is a "Zionist Organization".

People who make such associations dont have a clue who I am. Hate-filled and paranoid they just lash out at anyone who provides sound reasoning that contradicts their views.

What does the above tell you?

What the above tells me is that you are sorely wanting in critical thinking.

There are thousands upon thousands of quotes from history, American politicians, journalists, commentators - that say the opposite of what you are choosing to accept - that Zionists control the US or whatever.

A few dozen, or even a hundred quotes can be isolated, without circumstance, content, or the full message. They can then be assembled to show whatever you want to believe.

If Rothschild makes a contentious recorded quip in a 19th Century book or article on the state of Britain's banking system and the government, have you read twhat esle he hs to say. Do you know for sure whether it was meant in irony, or exaggeration for dramatic effect? Have you compared it with massive amounts of research that demonstrates something else?

Anyone serious about a subject integrates information, pro and con.

Any 12 year old can buy a book or go to a website and pick out quotes that seemingly prove something. Someone interested in finding out the real truth doesn't settle for a singular perspective.

The Freemasonry being subverted by Zionists in a program to run the US argument is so ridden with holes you could fly a Boeing into it. Endless dot connecting and speculation, peppered with select remarks by prominent people - but no smoking gun, not even a warm one.

If you have something more substantial than a collection of throwaway remarks by US Senators or Israeli Prime Ministers, we'd all be interested in hearing about it.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

There are thousands upon thousands of quotes from history, American politicians, journalists, commentators - that say the opposite of what you are choosing to accept - that Zionists control the US or whatever.

JFK must be rolling in his grave. Caroll Quigley, too.

A few dozen, or even a hundred quotes can be isolated, without circumstance, content, or the full message. They can then be assembled to show whatever you want to believe.

Who has re-assembled quotes taken out of context?

If Rothschild makes a contentious recorded quip in a 19th Century book or article on the state of Britain's banking system and the government, have you read twhat esle he hs to say. Do you know for sure whether it was meant in irony, or exaggeration for dramatic effect? Have you compared it with massive amounts of research that demonstrates something else?

The Rotschilds spread a rumor that Napoleon had lost the Battle of Waterloo, causing British stock to plummet enough for the Rothschilds to buy them up. The US government is engaging in a similar operation right now, as a matter of fact.

The Freemasonry being subverted by Zionists in a program to run the US argument is so ridden with holes you could fly a Boeing into it. Endless dot connecting and speculation, peppered with select remarks by prominent people - but no smoking gun, not even a warm one.

Freemasonry is run by British Zionists, who also run the US. If there isn't a vertical connection, then there certainly is a horizontal one.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
it even harder to focus attention without being labelled a hater ,a bigot, an anti-semite, etc. It is quite insidious. As was satan in the garden.

What do you expect someone is called who exclusively looks for wrong-doings of jews while ignoring any other race and who spouts nazi-tripe implying that Jews arent allowed to have money or be in higher positions?

I expect them not to be PC and not play the PC card. It's as bad as playing the race card, same thing. It's a stinking game! I refuse to play!

Do you remember how conversations used to go when folks had disagreements prior to the PC police interfering? You'd have to go back to somewhere around the 60's though.

PC is a complete manipulation, by the thought police, and I'm not interested in helping the enemies agenda go forward, if you get my meaning. It is being used as a weapon to get people to submit like they were cattle or a dog!

I'm a geezer, and pleased that I am. And I can now understand why some older guys acted like they did when I was growing up. It is most disturbing to see folks caught up in a lie, that they don't even see themselves, even tho they are right in the thick of it. [ can't see the forest for the trees comes to mind ]

If you forbid people to investigate any serious goings on with any group, that group now has carte blanche to do as it pleases with no fear of ever getting credit for something they did, because it is forbidden! How would you like to be a homicide cop and told to find someone else because that certain group is protected? You'd probably have a bloody fit as would any right thinking person.

So, that's where I'm coming from.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by toasted]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

[ Sorry, the quote about Fritz didn't carry over ]

Paranoid ?!?

Are you sure he just doesn't have a heightened
sense of awareness above and beyond the avg person
due to his intense familiarity with reams of complex data?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Freemasonry is run by British Zionists, who also run the US. If there isn't a vertical connection, then there certainly is a horizontal one.

So that's why they put the eye in the pyramid on the dollar!
Useful information.

I'm still not sure where the Queen, British Parliament, the US government, President, et al fit in. I presume they're all puppets.

And aren't the Bildersbergers, Council for Foreign Relations, tied in somewhere?

Are there any names of the British Zionists running things beyond the Usual Suspects.

Alex Jones should know.

Mike F

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

So that's why they put the eye in the pyramid on the dollar!
Useful information.

I'm pretty sure you've always wondered why!

I'm still not sure where the Queen, British Parliament, the US government, President, et al fit in. I presume they're all puppets.

Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor are actually German. I bet you didn't know that either!

And aren't the Bildersbergers, Council for Foreign Relations, tied in somewhere?

Are there any names of the British Zionists running things beyond the Usual Suspects.

Alex Jones should know.

Mike F

Don't forget about the Trilateral Commission, the Club of Rome, the IMF, UNICEF, the Rockefeller Foundation, British Petroleum and the Royal Institute of International Affairs!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
Oh and for some more fun quotes....

www.monabaker.com...

Oh and here are some real goodies.....

whatreallyhappened.com...

I found these quotes and more on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also read most of the Zion Protocals finally.....

Ill just say this if they were forged and according to most media sources they were there sure are a hell of a lot of predictions or "coincidences" that were predicted when they were written in the 1800s or whenever they were written. There are a lot of things in there that apply to what is going on today. Probably just a strange coincidence though....

[edit on 15-3-2009 by mybigunit]

This is where things get very confusing in regards to avoiding being an Anti-Semite.

The Talmud the book of Jewish Law you posted a few of the tamer and P-G13 excerpts from written by the extremely racist, beyond devinely arrogant, utterly debauched and demented, insipid and morally bankrupt Jewish Elders totally devoid of a single inherent redeeming human quality clearly state the non-human Gentile cattle enslaved to their insipid yet hardly ubiquitous system of domination through controlling the flow of Gold and money still clearly administer this pure manifestation of convoluted vile self enabling Law still to this day in a seperate system of Courts designed to handle disputes and divorces for the Jewish faithful.

While a seperate system of courts caters to us lowly cattle mostly overseen and run by the Masons to of course no doubt keep our beastly scents from the corriders of their own scented with the milk and honey from their wives Mikva baths.

Knowing of course from Jewish law that it is presumed the lowly cattle are to busy regurgitating and chewing their cud to read, if our diminished inhuman intelligence could even see the manifest intelligence incorpoated into such edicts as on the surface they do seem to be devoid of anything remotely brilliant beyond the fact that it would be utterly impossible for an appelate, plantiff or defendant to be more contemptious than the Jewish Court and Law itself that it is alright for the abritars of selfserving and perpetual evil to lie to us lowly beasts.

So based on this even as a dimwitted and flawed inhuman beast of burden it would appear obvious if the Jews of the thread say that the Zionist Protocols are false, their task of dutifully debunking them while lowering themselves to ensure we remain as always in our coralls close to the trouths we are fed our diet of lies and chemical laced meal, then means of course that the Zionist Protocols are absolutely genuine and valid!

Now of course it's not thought the cattle could employ such a reverse logic and I can't take all the credit, for while us slaves have clearly been denied having wives of our own, in their haste to formulate and formalize every type of larcenous, ego fueling privelage to attend to their own hedonistic desires, they kind of forgot to write a law forbidding me to have their wives.

I really wish you guys would spend more time at home and pay them a little more attention they are all simply exhausting me!

I suppose its a small price to pay to ensure a stable place in the New World Order.

Silly people Trix are for Kids. of course there is a Zionist conspiracy to take over the world!

It's kind of a good news bad news thing for the ever money and power obessed Jewery of the World as they near the completion of their five thousand year long mercanary conquest and extermination of all other peoples and cultures.

Rule number one in all such conspiracies assisinate the assasins!

You did a great job on proving the protocols valid by proving them invalid!

I sure am convinced.

I hate to do this to you but if you don't all call off the plot now, I am sending all your wives home and you will have to deal with them from now on! No you sure don't have that much gold.

Play nice, Yule is only ten months away and Saint Nicholas is definately keeping a list of all children both naughty and nice.

Stay tuned for the next break through ATS thread. Is Santa Clause actually a Red Communist from the East to usher in a new age of state supplied communal gifting?

[edit on 16/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The Rotschilds spread a rumor that Napoleon had lost the Battle of Waterloo, causing British stock to plummet enough for the Rothschilds to buy them up. The US government is engaging in a similar operation right now, as a matter of fact.

I think you may well find that Napoleon DID lose the battle of Waterloo.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief

Just consider how many people with power (bankers, corp leaders, politicians, etc.) are either Jewish or freemasons... coincidence, I think not.

And just think how many christians are in a place of power. And just think how many muslims are in a place of power in their respective countries or even globally (saudis etc.).

The nazi-mind will not allow jews or masons to have any power because the nazi-mind wants it all for himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join