It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

Are you serious? Freaking media. I am in plano and never heard #.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProject

I'm not sure you fully understand what is going on. This is a game that the banksters have being playing for centuries now. They have financed both sides of wars (European and American), propped up genocidal regimes, manipulated currency, caused market crashes...and the list goes on and on.

They're the ones who dictate policy in secret, not Presidents.

I know that a lot of people had such high hopes for Obama. I did too, for the record. However, a mans' actions speak louder than his words.

Unfortunately, he seems to be just another pawn.

I do recommend you watch this video:

"The Money Masters: How International Bankers gained control of America".
video.google.ca...

It's a little long, but quite informative.

EDIT: lol I am not a communist. I played in a band (not communists) many years ago, that was our name. Notice how "kommunist" is spelled incorrectly? The "K" is the first letter of my name. Just one of those user names use for everything because it's easy to remember.
Know what I mean?
[edit on 12-3-2009 by kommunist]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Incredible video! Every decent person that's left on this planet needs to watch this. Just another wake up call that everyone needs. Good job!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Few quick questions for you Kommunist? What did you choose kommunist as a user name? Are you from a communist country?

Do you support capitalism? A Republican form of government?

This is what I am fighting for......are you?

I am not attacking you in no way, just wondering.

Also I wanted to add, be careful with this video there could be more reasons than we know of for this video being released.

In order to bring in the NWO they must invoke panic and fear, causing riots. This in turn will ensure they can have Martial Law to bring in the new Era..... Just saying be careful.....They want you to riot. Peacful demonstration is the way to go...

This may be the beginning of the SUMMER OF LOVE 09.

Love and peace to you all.

-Kdial1

[edit on 12-3-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
wow, i never liked AJ videos, but man, this one hit home. It has facts that i have read through out on this web site, and others. Mabus =Obama

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Like Ron Paul, I believe Jones would have a bigger following if he wasn't so religious, even though I agree with most of what he says. There's an ever-increasing level of very dark # coming down, but what we REALLY need is a simple CHANGE OF SUBJECT... Not impressed with the guy at the end who spoke of "God's Law" as though it's a rationally-scientifically sound enough concept (as has Ron Paul).

There is NO political solution to our problems; only a spiritual one (obviously outside of religion). The best thing that can happen to us would be for the UFO-close encounters-higher consciousness crowd (for lack of a better description) to be able to outshout the overly-paranoid Jonesian motormouths... I wonder what or what all would or will have to transpire for that to be realized.

From :27 to :40 of part 8 Jones really hit on the truth about the National Security State, due to its being the THE primary representation of the secrecy-based system in general. Why he's unable to do an entire film on that entity alone is beyond me. Could it be because he has at least one huge secret himself, and that many (or very many) people, zero of whom will confess theirs (at least now), are in the same boat?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Lightworth]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProject

you obviously have not done your own research.
I would recommend that you want Naomi Wolf's The End of America and her 10 goals of tyranny. Don't just watch the first minute, watch the whole video and then come back and make an educated opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Where does religion come into this picture? This is not about religion it is about corporate and government control. Mainstream media would never allow this guy to put his views on the air. They would be so afraid the people would wake up right then.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
I downloaded the whole movie via a torrent.

Alex_Jones_-_Obama_Deception

haven't decided yet if i'm going to stream it on my video channel or not yet though

Don't go to this link.... If you click on this link you will download a Trojan unless you have something to block it...

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Whomever it was that actually paid good money for that production...should request a refund, and then put the DVD up on a bullseye target and practice their aiming skills with a shot gun.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I don't think so? What makes you say that?

It's a torrent file to download full movie.

Did your antivirus say something?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I thought you guys told him , we charged it to his account

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
I downloaded the whole movie via a torrent.

Alex_Jones_-_Obama_Deception

haven't decided yet if i'm going to stream it on my video channel or not yet though

Don't go to this link.... If you click on this link you will download a Trojan unless you have something to block it...

-ChriS

99 percent of torrent sites carry trojans and viruses. Why bother, it isnt worth the risk of getting your pc infected, nor is the video worth in itself anyway.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I thought Alex Jones offered all his videos for free on his website somewhere only I can't seem to find where all these free videos are?

I would like to download the original video without all the youtube compression and stuff directly from his website. Does anyone know of the links to his videos?

I've been on his website many times to listen to the radio show and I know where those are. I hope I dont have to pay to register?

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
I thought Alex Jones offered all his videos for free on his website somewhere only I can't seem to find where all these free videos are?

I would like to download the original video without all the youtube compression and stuff directly from his website. Does anyone know of the links to his videos?

I've been on his website many times to listen to the radio show and I know where those are. I hope I dont have to pay to register?

-ChriS

Thats the thing, you have to buy the DVD version, or someone has to, then they throw it up on U-Bloobe or Googley-video and then it is free after that.

Ya AJ should offer them up on infowars, but oddly enough, he does not and has not ever since making productions like this.

So much for free information...always someone has to fork over the dough to pay for that fancy bunker of AJ's.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Well I have downloaded hundreds of torrent videos/movies in their entirety without having any problems before. This one just happened to have a Trojan though. Some torrent sites are pretty iffy. I took a chance!

A while back I downloaded an immense Torrent pack called "open your eyes" and in that pack are like hundreds of videos including all the Alex Jones full length videos, all the full length 9/11 truth documentaries, alot of great stuff on the economy, free energy coverups, etc..etc... It is 8 sub-files in all but it has a huge amount of stuff. It all comes in one torrent too though. That's the benefit of doing it that way.

It took a good week or two but it was worth it. I would post a link to it but I don't want to link to any viruses or anything inadvertantly like the previous guy LOL! These torrents are seeded quite well all the time too. Sometimes its just hard to find good torrents you know..

Anyone interested can just google search for "open your eyes torrent". I think the first link you see is the right one. It is 10 DVD's worth of material. It rocks. And no viruses (at least none that I noticed or detected).

-ChriS

[edit on 12-3-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It was a good video, and I learned a lot from it. But much of it is also silly, and Alex Jones uses a lot of scare tactics to "persuade" the viewer to his way of thinking. And why are there only a handful of people speaking out in this video? Surely, if all Alex is saying is fact, more people would be speaking out on it.

This video would have been better if Alex strictly stood to the facts and not all the hype and heresay, especially when going through the list of 10 or so things that Obama is and will do. We had to listen to much of the same rhetoric with his other videos about GW Bush, and we have yet to be forced into FEMA concentration camps.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If only Jones had the sense God gave a Turnip and stopped with the Bullhorn nonsense. The facts presented were great and well done. The Bullhorn made me want to slap him.

If Jones could only grow up and knock of the childish behavior he could serve good purpose with his tapes and on the Internet. If he has a freind on here reading this, they should discuss this with him. Why does he ruin his own good work.

Beyond that, I agree with much of the video.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Ya, the bullhorn stuff is his passion, to us who know him and his antics , we giggle and agree, but to want to share this with someone NOT in the know. The bullhorn is hard for them to get over.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

U can download it on mininova.org

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join