It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Reposted form another thread
I watched it, interesting power structure for the power behind the throne.

Bilderberg (Direction & Orders)

Tri-Lateral commission (Implementation of Direction & Orders)

CFR (North American Division)

ALL of Obama important cabinet posts are in one or all of these groups.

Most worrisome is the plan for a conscripted force for "government service".
Not voluntary, and it includes all. One version is 18-25, another version is 18-64.

Another troubling sign, broken promises from his primary run and the main election campaign. The back peddling on Iraq is staggering.
One promise he isn't breaking is sending more troops to Afghanistan, he said he would do it, and he is. But is that the type of promises we want him keeping?

www.youtube.com...
An exercise in futility.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

Relax. Everything is cool.

It is a link to continue my point. Not to prove it. My point is self explanatory to anyone who takes the time to listen to Alex and thinks critically, which I have. My link is there so I do not have to continue a long post on this thread for reasons why I and others should be skeptical of Alex. Fair?

I left a comment here voicing my thoughts on Alex Jones and why I chose not to watch this pilot video.

If you insist on being a cheerleader for Alex, fine...but attacking me only makes you look threatened.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by s4dreamlnd93
I personally do not know what to make of it

Sure you do! You already said what you make of it. That Obama wants to set up an "Obama Youth" (interesting phrase... where have I heard that before?) Oh! I know! Hitler Youth! You've made your decision on what these boys' drill team was all about. And I'm sure Obama wants to do away with white people just like Hitler wanted to do away with Jews. I mean, it all maps, right? It only makes sense. :shk:

Just ask yourself: Is it possible that these boys, for the first time in their lives, have been inspired by someone who really showed that a black kid, just like them, can grow up to be whatever he wants to be, even the President of the United States! And in their inspiration, they decided to do their next drill based on their new president, Barack Obama?

Did you listen to the words of their drill?

Because of Obama's accomplishments, they are inspired to be the next doctor, the next lawyer, the next automotive technician, the next sheriff, the next architect, the next engineer, the next fireman. Yes we can!

And there's something sinister and deceptive about that???

Do you think that nothing in that video has any merit what-so-ever?

I didn't watch the whole video. But we should ALWAYS be watchful and questioning of the government, in my opinion. But I'm not going to take information from Alex Jones and just run with it. The things I did see in the first few minutes of video are issues I have already researched and I have no reason to be concerned about them.

I'm not trying to pick on you.
I'm just amazed at what people can swallow without even asking ANY more about it. Without any research, they just "believe"... It's so sad, really.

Example: This person thinks Obama promised to get out of Iraq immediately.

Originally posted by questioningall
Get OUT of Iraq - Immediately

He never promised that!
That's why many people are upset - because Obama isn't keeping the promises he never made!

The poster asked for ONE promise and I gave a list.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
he reminds me of the films of hitler, the way he practically yells everything, picks specific points to repeat over and over, and has as his focal point at least one of the same groups that hitler used as his rationale for change.

Wait...

Now he dislike the Jews?

I thought you folks were trying to sell us on him being secretly employed by them, or some other insidious cabal...

*Your use of a Reductio Ad Hitlerum was quite predictable:

I cite Godwin's law: an adage formulated by Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

what do you mean by "you guys"? i'm making a personal observation, thinking outloud. i don't particularly like how he yells everything. had a friend that did that and he usually did it when he was trying to scare people or intimidate them into his point of view. i've been somewhat of a fan of alex for a few years now, ever since the grove images were published on his site. but there is something about him that bugs me, and i'd say that's one of the points. .. his delivery, the yelling, the fear fear fear. when i listen to a broadcast, i feel sick to my stomach afterwards from all the negative energy coming off the information he's presenting. i have to look around at my kids and my hubby to get perspective back again.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Sure you do! You already said what you make of it. That Obama wants to set up an "Obama Youth" (interesting phrase... where have I heard that before?) Oh! I know! Hitler Youth! You've made your decision on what these boys' drill team was all about. And I'm sure Obama wants to do away with white people just like Hitler wanted to do away with Jews. I mean, it all maps, right? It only makes sense. :shk:

That's not what I meant at all and when I stated "I don't know what to make of it" I was referring to the video that was being discussed. My problem with all of the groups and people chanting and crying is that they do not seem to be thinking, they seem to be caught in a wave. It reminds me of post 9-11 with everyone polarized to one idea. I also do not believe that Obama is going to try and kill off the white people, I do fear that he will not want to give up his power and he is putting the organizations together to make sure he does not have to.

Just ask yourself: Is it possible that these boys, for the first time in their lives, have been inspired by someone who really showed that a black kid, just like them, can grow up to be whatever he wants to be, even the President of the United States! And in their inspiration, they decided to do their next drill based on their new president, Barack Obama?

If what is going on there is purely for that benefit only I am happy with that. I do have to ask they question why so many new bills and laws coming out that empowers the government more, why so much talk about everyone between 18-25 serving the government?

I'm not trying to pick on you.
I'm just amazed at what people can swallow without even asking ANY more about it. Without any research, they just "believe"... It's so sad, really.

No worries from me in that regard. As I stated in my post, I don't know enough about the New World Order to say one way or the other.

I just worry about things like this, we always have to stay on our toes and watch, that is all I am doing.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by realboogyman
I am on the last part of the 12.
I hope we all share with at least one "1" person
Hopefully we can at least wake up 1/4 of the sheeple.

I'm sure they will ignore it.

Dunno, obama doesnt do much for me. It's bad enough we have a rudd giving away money to idiots while ignoring the real people who need it. We have companies sacking 1/3 of their workforce and no one flaps their arms - it's not them.

Rudd? Oh yeah, the PM of the Disjointed States of Australia..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just saw the film! Great work of Jones!

Intelligent made, thought provoking and interesting film about the puppets of the globalization agenda!

Love the part of the global warming scam with Al Gore and the carbon tax.

Great work from Alex!

"LOL" I've never liked the bull-horn part of the guy though!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Also Bush didn't make endless amounts of wars, he made two, I dont like the exagoration.

I just started as well and feel that I do have to touch on this statement. Right off the bat, not that I think you are trying to put any 'meaning' into what the film is saying, you are not quite right.

Your wording, when I read it, made me think he was going to talk about war after war after war after war that good ole Goergie started. That's not what he has said. His words were 'endless wars'. Not an 'endless amount of wars'. No exaggeration there at all.

The war on 'terror' has been touted to be one that could go on for a century. Out of the mouths of many high ranking officials. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are not yet over are they? So far they are endless. Yes, we have a withdrawl date from Iraq but we'll see if anything happens there to change that.

Okay, back to watching. Figured I would nip this one in the bud before it got to any new readers.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
He's just like Bush.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Excellent letter. A+++++++

We can only hope that maybe somehow he received it, and read it.

Keep fighting the good fight! The pen is mightier than the sword.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
does anyone else think that these public rebels are meant as a panacea, to diffuse public discontent? i mean, he thinks that's what obama is doing. maybe he is too? he vents on our behalf, sorta dealie. and us lil people with our ordinary (?) lives, get to live through him, vicariously, even though nothing ever really comes of it except perhaps a few new stomach ulcers or cases of survival food.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Whether real or not, no one will be able to do a damn thing about it anywayz.

I say comply and go with the flow. I'd rather be alive with some hope, than locked up in some FEMA camp being forced into slave labor. If the freedom they offer is an illusion, well ....

"I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

If the difference is between a juicy steak and a bowl of tasty wheat chicken slop. I'll go with the flow and enjoy my steak. Even if it is an illusion. Sometimes an illusion is better than reality.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Thanks, I used the white house website contact section to write it. So, maybe some stooge somewhere will think enough of it to print it and send it to some other stooge in the white house, and maybe it might migrate to the hand of Obama. I doubt it, but maybe.

Probably will just get passed around and laughed at. But it's our job as the American people to write our government, voice our concerns and demand that things change. Otherwise, without going to those people directly we can do nothing.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by realboogyman
I am on the last part of the 12.
I hope we all share with at least one "1" person
Hopefully we can at least wake up 1/4 of the sheeple.

Just changed my Facebook status to "[name] is sorry to hear about so many Obama changes from pre-election promises: earmarks, lobbyists in prime posts, troops staying 23 months, and more."

Why not talk to the masses on their choice of media if they won't come here

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Whether real or not, no one will be able to do a damn thing about it anywayz.

I say comply and go with the flow. I'd rather be alive with some hope, than locked up in some FEMA camp being forced into slave labor. If the freedom they offer is an illusion, well ....

"I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."

If the difference is between a juicy steak and a bowl of tasty wheat chicken slop. I'll go with the flow and enjoy my steak. Even if it is an illusion. Sometimes an illusion is better than reality.

I'm a little bit in the same arena as you. At least this time we get to listen to someone who's charismatic, articulate, and intelligent!

There will be change someday, when we have a totally different view on what life is.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Did you listen to the words of their drill?

Because of Obama's accomplishments, they are inspired to be the next doctor, the next lawyer, the next automotive technician, the next sheriff, the next architect, the next engineer, the next fireman. Yes we can!

And there's something sinister and deceptive about that???

I don't believe the concern over that clip is the boy's optimism or their new-found inspiration. It's the fact that their admiration looks to be skirting with fanaticism. A fanaticism which would facilitate the implementation of draconian laws or martial law. Then you have those throngs of people that looked to be in ecstasy with tears streaming down their face as Obama spoke. I understand looking up to someone and having a hero can be healthy, but again, their devotion to Obama is beyond admiration. There are media newscasters and actors pledging allegiance to Obama and saying they have chills when he speaks. This is the perfect environment for Obama to instate involuntary servitude, with his followers carrying out his orders with incredible zeal.

I know you are a supporter of Obama, Benevolent Heretic, and I appreciate you offering your view on this topic, but I am convinced that he is fraudulent. Like you said in your post, always question the government and their motives.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Viral]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am newly awaken to all this. Noone turned me, I just started seeing things in a different view. I had no Idea the NWO was such a well oiled machine. Seems almost fantasy like. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but wether we fight it seems like it is almost impossible to succede. I mean big rich people who have the money to hide in the shadows. We don't know how deep this does or could run. Who all is involved. This is scary.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
thanks I was waiting for this

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
so, have they figured out what happened to 8 trillion that just up and walked out of the reserve?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join