It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck goes berserk on Houston Mayor over police officer shot in the face. Please Watch!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
great video. huge fan of beck and ive never seen him this riled up, but he is 100% correct no politician gives a **** about OUR OWN citizens because they are too busy trying to get illegals into the country to get THEIr VOTE.

we dont need the army on the border, we dont need the police, we dont need the border patrol, what we need is the Blackwater military contractors and tell them that the rules no longer apply for anyone coming into the country. shoot them at all costs because this is an invasion.

Will never happen. There are to many people out there living in rainbow and gumdrop land. Nobody is dangerous, illegal immigration is wrong and the only ones who should have rights (that is us) take a backseat to Juan Cortez and his family of 12 that live in a one bedroom house.

We can't afford health insurance because of the strain they put on our health care, we can't find jobs because they will work for less and we can't get cable without univision.

I think every citizen on the border be deputized and given the go ahead to shoot on site anyone illegal who is seen sneaking in or camping on a citizens property.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman we dont need the army on the border, we dont need the police, we dont need the border patrol, what we need is the Blackwater military contractors and tell them that the rules no longer apply for anyone coming into the country. shoot them at all costs because this is an invasion.

So, since you seem so vehement on the subject, can we assume that you have gone down to join up with the civilian border patrols, yourself?

Maybe written some letters to your representatives?

Emailed a Congressman?

Picked up the phone?

Uh-huh...

Beware the fury of the Keyboard Kommandos!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

After the whole FEMA disclosure/nondisclosure with Glen, I took a break from him this week. This morning, I turn on the radio and was listening to his program. He goes into a rant about how all of these current day issues is really bringing us all closer togeather - we are more loving to our mates, friends, children - no longer taking for granted the day to day life we have today....I was totally feeling the warm fuzzies. Then he goes, you should show your wife how much you really love her with flowers from blah blah blah. ::grumbles:: I'd been had.

I don't know about the fema camps. I've never posted in threads here about it nor do I have an opinion on it. My feeble mind can only handle so much.

As for the him on the radio..he always does that. It's commercials. Most radio broadcasters do that. They do the advertisements themselves. Unfortunately, sponsors do have to pay up for them to be on the air. It sucks...but that's how it works.

Btw....it's good to take breaks. I know that i get tired of being angry all the time...it's not fair that we even have to get angry for such things...because we don't deserve it.

Most of us are genuinely good people who did nothing wrong..we have every right to be angry.

I like GB...but i don't agree with many of the things he says...i've even found him to leave out facts sometimes...it's just how it works.

I do think he does show true emotion. I just wish our media were actually "watchdogs" like they were supposed to be. They aren't. He's the closest thing to it on television. Our media has failed us.

They are the last real defense of protection for citizens from the government. If our media does not hold them accountable...then there is no one to do it...but us.

I gotta tell ya...the odds are stacked against the regular man and woman in this country.

Good people...no matter religion/race/sex....all good people who will pay for mistakes that they had no control over.

I'm angry...i'm upset....and scared of what could come...all at once.

It's tough....just remember...talking about it is good...and not just here...talk to your family and friends.

Don't let it take it's toll on you...i know it's hypocritical of me to state that...but we're all in this together.

Hopefully we can make it through together.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
The real story is summarised in an episode of South Park with the future people entering the USA from a Terminator type wormhole. UMMM... WAKE UP YALL.
"Dey tuk arr jerbs!!!" Nothin like South Park for demographically offensive social commentary.

From a capitalism standpoint, they whole "they take our jobs because they're willing to work for less" doesn't hold water. That's how capitalism works. The market decides the wage rate. If the market is that much lower than the minimum wage, then we should lower/abolish the minimum wage. It's well established that raising the minimum wage above the equilibrium point for wages results in an almost immediate increase in unemployment.

Anybody who loves capitalism and wants to see a decrease in unemployment should immediately contact their congressmen and push for minimum wage reform. I have. You will also want to contact members of the state senate, and inform them of the stupidity of minimum wage. In all likelihood, this will be a tough sell because these are the same people who raised the minimum wage in the first place.

I'm willing to work for less money, and anybody who isn't willing to work for the equilibrium wage shouldn't be complaining about losing their jobs to people who are.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There is no merit in the call for the Federal government to do anything about this situation.

It wasn't always so, but the Federal Government is a construct of Transnational Corporations who capitalize and exploit every possible avenue to increase their 'ownership' of all that there is. The reason we can't close th borders is simple. SOMEONE would lose money.

I do not who exactly that someone is, but apparently who ever it turns out to be is deemed more important than every last citizen facing the onslaught of desperate downtrodden Mexicans.

Remember, the government ALWAYS gets what it pays for, and if they are not paying adequately or meaningfully to correct this situation its because THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO OR DON'T WANT TO.

We lost our Federal government to the corporations a LONG time ago people. These problems and the subsequent suffering they cause are not a 'factor' to our so-called leaders and representatives.

PS - Glenn, that Mayor WILL very likely become a Senator, and the Police Administration and leadership will also, no doubt, have a great future in American "politics" (show business).

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Don't take this the wrong way, I believe in freedom and all. But if you are an illegal alien and we have already deported you once then you just earned yourself a life sentence in prison as far as I'm concerned.

I say decriminalize pot and start throwing illegals in jail for life after they have been deported and have come back.

Of course we would have the ACLU to contend with but the fact of the matter is that if you are not here legally then you are not protected by the rights of the constitution. If you enter into the country illegally you have become a domestic enemy as far as I'm concerned.

You want to throw illegal immigrants into American prisons? Where Tax payers pay for their meals and air conditioning?

I would prefer shooting them dead.
Yes. You heard me. It's alot cheaper and I dont like illegals.

I also - support this notion.

The world is set up so certain groups of people take care of themselves. We are not HERE in THIS COUNTRY to pay for OTHERS. Hell, even with that said, we got a whole process of legalization!

Kill them. If they invade our country illegally, just get rid of them.

Cruel and unusual punishment? Maybe we can get a new death row going with a sign saying "NO PAPERS, NO LIFE", and not deal with all the bullcrap we have to deal with.

Like Glenn Beck said, there are people IN OUR COUNTRY, making MONEY off of these ILLEGAL ALIENS. It is HURTING AMERICANS and they are STEALING OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY.

WE, AMERICANS, LOSE LIFE'S, JOBS, TAX MONEY, SECURE ENVIRONMENT, for what? Some business man making money in one of the most unmoral ways possible. Betraying his own country.

People go to other countries for the experience. When I go to Paris, I want the culture. When our own government tells us that tourism should be a no-go to Mexico - we let their crime flood into our own country.

Now, the water boarding, private agencies over sea, EVEN THE PATRIOT ACT make me cringe, but there is nothing MORE OBVIOUS that our economic and political scumbags, err, I mean leaders, are making money off of these acts. My a** they care about them. That is why they are hurting us.

Seriously. New policy. You come over here illegally, you get shot and killed.

Star for you for having the balls to say it.

I got a new saying. Instead of "Laws are made to be broken", how about
"Laws are made to be abused by rich people who force their country into an unknown slavery". Yeah, thats better.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You come over here illegally, you get shot and killed.

That's way too much. Killing an innocent person because they wanted to flee from death itself by heading into our country is wrong. Illegal or not.

Yes something needs to be done about it....we need to protect the citizens here...but flat out killing innocent civilians is so inhumane words can't describe it.

I'm all for killing murderers...but the death's of innocents is unacceptable...on all terms.

Cripes...we are not Nazi's...we are Americans. We are supposed to be about freedom. What have we become.

I don't see how anyone could kill someone fleeing tyranny. How could you live with yourself if you pulled the trigger and ended someone's life who did nothing to deserve it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Amen brother. I just have one question, WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS STOP? Every day that goes by, I feel like im being RAPED by politicians, and corporate greed. The common man always takes it in the A - - without lubrication.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by drummerroy39]

[edit on 12-3-2009 by drummerroy39]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Time to go down to the border states and set things straight.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

David - if you can think of a better solution than what I have said please tell me.

We already have legalization tests.

With the current system, all immigrants just get shipped back and then get another chance.

With a jail sentence, we would just using more taxes on them. This time, so they can live in the U.S, and get food along with some shelter!

We are not Nazis. They exterminated almost an entire group of people based upon false claims. The minorities under the Nazi regime have done nothing illegal either.

Immigrants have. They knowingly come over to America in search of either

Cheap Labor
Drug trade

And to the ones who actually want to make something out of themselves, more than likely are legal and I am fine with that. I am also sure there are few exceptions, like everything.

So - throw some solutions out there?

The problem with society today is that there is no punishment. Even where there is punishment, even within the family household, it is still worth "committing the crime" and getting "yelled at". There needs to be a HARSH system in place where Americans do not have to end up paying a countless amount of money compared to other "cheap" solutions.

edit - Like many others here have said...when you enter this country illegally, you have no rights.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Like many others here have said...when you enter this country illegally, you have no rights.

But that doesn't mean we should resort killing innocent people.

I swear to christ....there is no god damn hope left.

I agree with some things you post in other threads...but i could never agree to killing an innocent person....never.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Like many others here have said...when you enter this country illegally, you have no rights.

I agree with some things you post in other threads...but i could never agree to killing an innocent person....never.

Just one question.

How can a person be innoccent when they are breaking the law?

A few people get shot breaking a law then others will think twice about going about getting here illegaly.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

they are not innocent when they are breaking the law, the sooner you realize this the easier it will be

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

They are NOT innocent.

They are ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGAL, AND HARMING THE REAL CITIZENS.

You act like they have done nothing. They know what they do to Americans, and WE know what they do to our society.

Lets look at it this way. We get increased border patrol.

Then, they see illegals trying to cross. The only things I can even think of happening that would go with your line of thought is this

Deport them (current system)
Jail them

More border patrol is only a prevention and not a solution. To jail them in our funded jails would just be another strain on the tax payers. If they want in this country, they can do it legally, and then I am one hundred percent fine about it.

With your line of logic (not to be insulting), we might as well just develop the North American Union now. While we are good allies with Mexico, we are not one country, and breakers of the law should be prosecuted.

You still have not given any alternative solutions to the problem?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Paste this in the 30 odd ANTI-POLICE threads here on ATS yelling and screaming to Hang EVERY officer that Makes a mistake.

You have Burglars suing homeowners who shoot them for protecting thier own property and homes..

Cops being sued and Chastized all over the country and ATS scrutinizing them.

Next time you wanna whine about a cop roughing someone up a little bit.

Think of Officer Salty, with half a god damn face, who MAYBE, just MAYBE woulda had the rights and the political BACKING to shoot FIRST and ASk questions later.

Because that guy he's roughing up throwing to the ground hard just might have a gun and the mind to shoot someone in the face.

Thats why there's not enough damn police, who would want to be a cop in this bass ackwards society. Where Officer Salty would probably be on trial, and being sued if he had shot this guy first. Even IF the guy was armed, and here illegally, and had a record as long as my wingspan.

It takes GLENN BECK to wake you up to this? Well whatever blows your hair back I guess, it's good people are wakeing up even if they had to here it from the devils mouth. Who knows, maybe Becks gone mad, and he's gonna tell the truth....nah he'd be dead in a "tragic accident" in a NY frigging minute. So think why this is being told to you, why now????

FFS we've had an organized civilian border patrol for 15+ years, but everytime one of them catches someone trying to cross illegally, and detains them, THESE US citizens who own the damn property they're crossing on are being charged for Kidnapping???

Holding an illegal against thier Will? That's an Oxy friggin moron. If your here illegally, you can't be kidnapped, you have no rights imo.

But now the gov, AKA FOX/CNN/GB wants us angry at this...why now?

Well maybe if Mr Beck was FOR UNIONS instead of against, this wouldn't have happened in the first place. A bit too late to now be for unions Mr. Beck.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Where were the *founding fathers* from originally, exactly?

If you have to ask go back and read your history.

The *Founding Fathers* came in, took what they wanted, conquered and committed genocide.
Then, they held onto their new land and made it home.

If American's are so apathetic they can’t hang on to what they’ve had for over 200 years they don't deserve to keep it.

silo13

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Another case of problem-reaction-solution.

I live in Houston as well, and once we get so fed up with these shenanigans, we will demand roundups, which will also include non-illegal aliens as well as unlawful searches of honest and law-biding homes, which the media will conveniently overlook.

It's so unfortunate, I mean really unfortunate, that this happened, but realize it's part of a grand plan. This is the "reaction" phase, the phase which grips you with fear and makes you demand the solution, which is already ready to go.

The American citizens didn't let these people in, the corrupt did.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Bill White is a complete idiot! Our officer want to kick these illegals out of our state and stop the flow of violence that comes from the violent illegals.

Nearly ALL americans, left and right, want the illegals gone but big business makes a fortune off illegals and they pay our congressgangsters and mayors and governors to let the illegals invade. AMerica is fast becoming the most corrupt nation in the world.

America is becoming corrupt? It already is. This man lives not far from me. They will never do anything about the illegals in this country. They all want them here including Obama(who isn't any different from the rest of our idiot gov't). They would rather have them here shooting up our police force and inncent Americans than make them leave. Now Obama wants to give them construction jobs? Give me a freakin break.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am thankful that FOXNews and Glenn Beck are covering this issue. Unfortunately, so many people do not realize the danger of a failed state scenario in Mexico. Both Republican and Democratic representatives from border-areas are petitioning for help. Why are we not listening?

But, then, I think about the possibility of federal troops going to the border under orders from Obama... and I start to wonder if there isn't something deeper here.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

They are ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGAL, AND HARMING THE REAL CITIZENS.

Yeah, the drug runners! NOt every illegal alien. You deport them...and actually fortify the boarder.

You don't kill them. That doesn't make you any better than murderers you are angry at.

Let's hope Canada doesn't think the same if we should decide to flood their country.

Solving murder with the murder of innocents is hardly a solution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join