It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck goes berserk on Houston Mayor over police officer shot in the face. Please Watch!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

They are ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGAL, AND HARMING THE REAL CITIZENS.

Yeah, the drug runners! NOt every illegal alien. You deport them...and actually fortify the boarder.
You don't kill them. That doesn't make you any better than murderers you are angry at.
Let's hope Canada doesn't think the same if we should decide to flood their country.
Solving murder with the murder of innocents is hardly a solution.

Well, thank you, David, for being a Mensch. I can see a fooferah being raised over drug runners...and last time I checked, that was not a capital offence. But saying "Kill the Illegals"...well, now you know exactly how the Holocaust came about. It starts with putting a price tag on human life.

They're taking our jobs...kill them!

They're on welfare...kill them!!

How about one sane soul says "Put them in jail and either punish them by incarcerating them in ****holes, or make them do hard labour to earn their keep...hard enough they'll go home and try again through the front door."

No...kill them...it's the American way.

Knuckleheads...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Like many others here have said...when you enter this country illegally, you have no rights.

But that doesn't mean we should resort killing innocent people.
I swear to christ....there is no god damn hope left.
I agree with some things you post in other threads...but i could never agree to killing an innocent person....never.

they are not innocent when they are breaking the law, the sooner you realize this the easier it will be

Like I said...so how are you fixing it? I asked you above...I didn't get a reply.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Welcome to corporate America folks. Its corporations that bribe the politicians that keep this kind of thing going. If you want to end it you have to go after the corporations that import products from Mexico or use illegal aliens to produce their products.

We are all to blame for cheap products but I guarantee if we stopped the flow of cheap goods people wouldn't care about this cop.

I would bet my next pay check the people would go to war over a cheap tv turning into an expensive tv as opposed to the slaughter of Americas like this cop. They could care less and so the circus will go on...

Glen knows what needs to be done and he knows what needs to be said. The only problem is if he does he gets a one way ticket to gitmo..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Change your name to Hernandez. Say in broken english that you don't speak english. Apply for as much as you can, receive free health care, profit!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Don't focus your hate on them yes some are bad just as some Americans and some of everybody else. like another poster said (which I don't know if it is true) they can come and work here and buy a home in mexico very quickley, hell I would go work my a$$ of in canada for a couple years if that was the pay out. Bottom line I think we must enforce immigration laws but I don't blame the mexicans I blame the corrupt politicians wanting the mexician vote and the farm/mexican/any other group, lobbyist that paid for the whore politians, I agree with another poster this counrty is becoming the most corrupt nation in the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

They are ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGAL, AND HARMING THE REAL CITIZENS.

Yeah, the drug runners! NOt every illegal alien. You deport them...and actually fortify the boarder.

You don't kill them. That doesn't make you any better than murderers you are angry at.

Let's hope Canada doesn't think the same if we should decide to flood their country.

Solving murder with the murder of innocents is hardly a solution.

I thought you knew this?

Every illegal that comes to this country is either a drain on our health care, gets a job over a citizen because they work cheaper or deals in drugs.

Everyone of them harms us and none of them are innocent. If they were then they wouldn't be illegal aliens now would they.

We set people on the line with orders to shoot to kill, let the public in Mexico and the US know what we are doing and lets see how many cross the line. If they are smart then none will be killed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Cops should STOP entering houses of known drug dealers.

They should just NUKE the house from space, it's the only way to be sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Its all been said here...but...

If you really want to point blame, point it at the politicians who refuse to give up, or risk the minority (in this case mexicans...legal and illegal) vote they require to stay in office and keep their jobs. And for you folks that want to argue Republican or Democrats...its both sides!

The leftist politicians believe they have the answer to all our problems...and anyone who doesn't agree with them is just another stupid American, unpatriotic or dismissed. Their answer is give everyone, everything they want. Want to remove "God" from the pledge...do it, want to marry a monkey...write it into law...want to rob from our country...just remember to vote for us. So long as they keep their jobs and salaries...and they don't give a crap about America!

What about the best interest of America and Americans? I don't mean corporations, politicians or illegals...just Americans. Those here legally, with a history and investment in America...not just "passing through" or using our great country as a whore with deep pockets that they can steal from (welfare, medical, etc.).

You want to make "change" in this country for the better? I have THE answer. President, Senator, Representative, Judges...all such political positions...local and federal. They sign an employment contract before taking the job stating what they WILL accomplish and that they WILL adhere to the laws of the country. If they don't...their fired...by default! After a year (you know...annual employee reviews?) they have the option of being re-elected. No more of this tenure crap...no more guaranteed pay raises...no more lying to get in and then sitting there laughing at us all while they spend our money and the time we are paying for to protect their "new found financial feedbag".

THAT IS WHAT IS MISSING...Its a "job". What about background checks, employment history, probation periods, annual reviews, "at will" employment...etc. And if that is too much to ask from someone wanting the job...get the hell out. We have to deal with it...why shouldn't they. Can you imagine the workforce in this country and the quality of their work without such checks and balances. Oh yeah...thats right...it would be as screwed up as our government!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The area I have been raised and living in has been completely inundated with Illegal Immigrants over the past 10 to 15 years, and they have done nothing but become more, and more violent. Almost every Rape now-a-days in my area is committed by an Illegal or Hispanic, the vast majority of Sexual Assaults, Kidnappings, and Attempted Kidnappings are committed by Illegal Immigrants and Hispanics. Also, the few and far between murders which have taken place within walking distance of my current neighborhood, have been at the hands of Illegals and Hispanics.

I live in one of the Nation's most diverse Regions, but still, the Illegals and Hispanics commit a VASTLY disproportionate number of the crimes around here. We have Immigrants from all over the World, and Americans of every Religion, Ethnicity, and Race, YET, the majority of crimes against innocent woman, and children, always happen to be accompanied by an APB or BOLO reading: "El Salvadoran", "Nicaraguan", "Guatemalan", and "Mexican". I have even witnessed these clowns walk into court and act as if they could care less about their crimes, regardless of the offense.

I was even sitting next to a lawyer one time, while I was taking care of paper work for legal matters (With a Notary for a Contract), and after about 5 minutes I overheard the guy next to me discuss how he had sodomized, raped, and molested his 2, 3, and 6 year old Daughters! THEN, I heard his lawyer discuss how he Plea Bargained for 5 YEARS! 5 FREAKING YEARS! What a Slap on the Wrist, and surprise, surprise, the guy was a Hispanic fresh over the Border. Do you know what his excuse was for committing these Hell bound crimes? He had the same excuse which I overheard from all of the other FOBs, and that was: "Eh mayne, I had a 12 Pack of Corona, I was drunk". I kid you NOT! This was the Golden Ticket excuse nearly every last one of them used.

Yeah, I will also not fail to mention the amount of fights at my High School which all started with little Vato Gangbangers attempting to push others around. Fortunately, those whom I held in close acquaintance knew how to push back even harder.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Well, thank you, David, for being a Mensch. I can see a fooferah being raised over drug runners...and last time I checked, that was not a capital offence. But saying "Kill the Illegals"...well, now you know exactly how the Holocaust came about. It starts with putting a price tag on human life.

They're taking our jobs...kill them!

They're on welfare...kill them!!

How about one sane soul says "Put them in jail and either punish them by incarcerating them in ****holes, or make them do hard labour to earn their keep...hard enough they'll go home and try again through the front door."

No...kill them...it's the American way.

Knuckleheads...

I agree that we cannot simply kill them, and to be honest, I hold no blame towards individuals and families attempting to simply engage in a better life with greater opportunities in America. I DO however completely blame the Politicians for their selling out of OUR interests to a foreign Entity.

Also, in so far as "killing", I do believe this is justified however when facing off with Drug Smugglers, and armed Banditos. I know from second and first hand accounts that these scum of the Sonora keep taking pot shots at our Border Patrol Agents, even with .50 Caliber Barretts, and Fully Automatic .50 Caliber M2's mounted on Jeeps and PC's. They must absolutely be engaged and fully neutralized immediately.

BTW, I assume that you know about the beheadings of several of our Border Guards at the hands of Cartels? I swear, I never understand why such incidents rarely make the Mainstream News outlets, especially the National Ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Hi David...

I think GB is like most of the MSM anchors or puppets. Why doesn't he put as much into a speech about the abuse of the government? I noticed at the end he used this to promote his "uniformed" soldier. Support your military that is illegally patrolling your land, support your police that are using the manufactured terrorism to take away your liberties. He should be telling all that they should not join the military because it is being given illegal orders from its illegal commander-in-chief. Maybe this will deter people from joining and then the police and military will fall and then your civil war to restore your rights will be easier than the last time you fought for it. 1776.

If he had anything really important to say on tv then we wouldn't hear it, he'd have been canceled already....

***ADDED*** Must mention that I only believe this happened because it was suppose to happen. They let things like this happen to get tougher laws and to help us LOSE our rights. I'm sure the higher up police were aware that something like this was going to happen. The guy had 50k of security and the NSA has millions in security... I think they had the ability to see what this guy was doing and what was inside.... planned...

Rgds
Star for Ya

[edit on 13-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bigheadjay

oh neverminde

[edit on 13-3-2009 by jd140]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by frankdatank
reply to post by jd140

Don't focus your hate on them yes some are bad just as some Americans and some of everybody else. like another poster said (which I don't know if it is true) they can come and work here and buy a home in mexico very quickley, hell I would go work my a$$ of in canada for a couple years if that was the pay out. Bottom line I think we must enforce immigration laws but I don't blame the mexicans I blame the corrupt politicians wanting the mexician vote and the farm/mexican/any other group, lobbyist that paid for the whore politians, I agree with another poster this counrty is becoming the most corrupt nation in the world.

All illegals are bad. They are criminals and I do not have any sympathy for any criminal. I don't care how innocent they think they are. I don't care what politicians say, you cross the border without proper paperwork then you are here illegally and do not have the luxery of our rights.

If I know of someone here illegally then I will do everything in my power to get them deported. I don't care how nice they are or how hard they work.

Them being here is the reason we have become a press 1 english society. I do not appreciate it and will not tolerate it.

I don't blame politicians for this. I blame the rest of America who thinks that we should allow them to be here. Its this toleration that has the politicians allowing this.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
What's wrong, Texas? Don't like it when foreigners start coming into your land, taking over your businesses, and then start killing you, but it's fine to grand-stand, acting like you're "doing the Lord's work" to support Israelis doing that to Palestinians? LOL! Hypocrites!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
What's wrong, Texas? Don't like it when foreigners start coming into your land, taking over your businesses, and then start killing you, but it's fine to grand-stand, acting like you're "doing the Lord's work" to support Israelis doing that to Palestinians? LOL! Hypocrites!

I'll bet ya a dollar to donut your a muslim...Not being racial,and or being negetive..Just curious..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

we dont need the army on the border, we dont need the police, we dont need the border patrol, what we need is the Blackwater military contractors and tell them that the rules no longer apply for anyone coming into the country. shoot them at all costs because this is an invasion.
I agree..I dont know about the masses,but if I was our Pres I would think this is a National Security issue...I see more than just drug dealers as a threat. I'll make it simple for yall

Drug cartel members..risk Murders,drugs,kidnapping..
Non cartell border jumpers...risk..sapping our economy by working for cash,sending it home,and straining our healthcare system..I personaly live in the blueberry capital of the world and have seen our local hospital fight of banckruptcy due to illegals..I just whent to the ER recently at 7am on a sunday and the er was packed..I asked if they had health care and the receptionist said she couldnt answer that,but she had said this..We can not legaly turn them away..

My wife feals very uncomfortable even going to the local Wally world in the summer,cuz they are let to loiter in front of the store in droves..I personaly call them the bicycle mafia,cuz they all ride bikes..She has had a run in twice at the same store..One time her cell was stolen out of the cart,the only person that was in the isle was an "innocent'' looking mexican..The second was another ''Innocent'' looking mexican that tried to go into her rear pocket in line..Fortunately she felt it and returned the favor with a right hook,that took out 2 teeth..He was arrested on the spot due to a loundry list of offences that where filed against him..

next time your in your local post office look at the wanted lists for your area..Mines maily mexican..

I hope those fema camps are for this just reason,there needs to be a nation wide shake down for illegals..I dont want to hear that ''oh we cant send them back,its a living hell down there!''

Well too bad,they did it to themselves,just as we let our current situation in the us happen..Suck it up people,who's left holding the bag if we dont..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
You want to make "change" in this country for the better? I have THE answer. President, Senator, Representative, Judges...all such political positions...local and federal. They sign an employment contract before taking the job stating what they WILL accomplish and that they WILL adhere to the laws of the country. If they don't...their fired...by default!

...THAT IS WHAT IS MISSING...Its a "job".

What's the percentage of voters down there? How many eligable adults do their 'job' and vote? How many pick up a phone and call their representatives...municipal...state...federal...and tell them what's expected of them? Ever wonder where the expression 'silent majority' came from?

Bottom line is that the people are not doing their jobs by holding the politicos' feet to the fire. Is it Australia where voting is mandatory? I like that plan, because Canadians are as casual as Americans about their responsabilities as citizens, and just as likely to become Keyboard Kommandos, with Action Avatars. Like here.

And that don't do squat.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Native Houstonian checking in with a couple of points:

1. I ordinarily don't care for Glenn Beck, but kudos to him for grilling Mayor White.

2. The problem with illegals *can* be solved - Eisenhower did it back in the fifties.

3. An earlier poster mentioned the ACLU... It's high time that we begin to refuse, resist, and begin ignoring the threats and demands made by agitators (like our local Q-tip) and pressure groups such as ACLU, MALDEF, ACORN, etc... The left loves to talk about peaceful resistance, well, let us Libertarians and conservatives put aside our differences and peacefully refuse and resist cooperating with them and their pet politicians and judges. Next election lets vote them out of office.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

If you're a girl, I could almost kiss you!

Should I bring gasoline or weenies? Before anyone flames ME- I made the mistake of trying to live down in Brownsville. I went from a tolerant of any race on the planet to 'The Mexicans need to be nuked" in 3 months of nonstop torturous hell.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Illegal immigration is not solved because it's not meant to be solved.

The mayor, senate, etc. are all corrupt, atleast 90% are.

So are we really surprised?

I am not in the least surprised ! If the DHS can be put into place in two years with a current budget of $54.6 BILLION ' Illegal immigration is not meant to be solved.' Why oh Why do people continue to REELECT the same politicians that repeatedly screw us over. When I ask people about the issues GB just addressed they are all angry. I then ask if they voted for an incumbent. Almost without exception the answer is YES. Oh well, then stop your bitching and vote for farmer Gray.
Vote for ANYONE other then your current Congress whore.
Things in Congress are going splendidly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join