It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is it FEMINISM again, Taking all we men have.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e145749d241.jpg[/atsimg]

Well men, it sounds like it's time we got off our butts and joined the Masculist movement.
Time to take it back.

This seems like the only smart guy here.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Because women don't get equal pay to men. Still don't. Women still only get 70cents to the dollar for men. Black women even less.
Women tend to put their careers on hold for children. Younger couples tend to put their husbands careers first. You are far more likely to see a couples careers evolve around the men then the women's.

Women tend to put their careers more at risk since they are they take care of the children. It is more likely the woman will use her sick leave, vacation leave, and what have you for childcare then the man.

Women lose a whole heck of a lot if they want to stay home and put their careers on hold for a quite a few years to raise children. A lot of employers don't want to hire someone who has been out of the circuit for a couple of years. So it is to make up for the differences.

That being said, I don't think alimony should go one for more then three or four years. Enough to get training and a job. Unless you are way older, where getting work or another mate is much harder.

Again, lies! I know many women who make more than I. My wife makes $26.00 and hour and, until recently, I only made $14.00 an hour. I got laid off because of the recession along with approx. 26 other men (and counting) and get this out of all 26 so far......NOT ONE WOMAN got laid off. So, let's wake up here guys time to stop just buying the lies and actually look at what's going on around us. I think I'll create a list of all the women ion history who destroyed empires. The men created them and women detroyed them by poisoning husbands, seducing men into a trap, systematically whittling away at a man's soul until he lost it all. This had to happen to me before I woke up to their seductive treason to all mankind.

Here is some interesting reading and from a woman against feminism, no doubt. There are a few good ones still out there and my wife is one of them.
Good to have a few honest ones out there.

A woman against feminism

Just a teaser if I may,

Take, for example Domestic Violence. Here's the quote I've heard any number of times: "According to the FBI, a woman is beaten every XXX seconds." But, according to Richard Gelles,

"First, the FBI does not calculate, tabulate, or track data on domestic violence. The FBI once did estimates that a women is beaten every 15 seconds, but they derived this estimate from Murray Straus, Richard J. Gelles, and Suzanne K. Steinmetz's book, Behind Closed Doors: Violence in the American Family. (NOTE: Suzanne K. Steinmetz's is a popular feminist!)

Various other fact sheets list various other number of seconds. The number of seconds depends on the study (if there actually was one) and how violence was defined. For example, some versions of this factoid state that a women is beaten every 9 seconds and cite a study done by the Commonwealth Fund in July, 1993. The Commonwealth Fund study used the same measure as was used by Straus and his colleagues. Unlike Straus and his colleagues who defined "abuse" as acts of violence that were likely to cause and injury, the Commonwealth Fund defined "abuse" as every thing from pushing, shoving, and slapping to using a gun or knife."

You see men.....ALL LIES. READ "THE MYTH OF MALE POWER" or watch the video above.This inequality of power that women speak of is but a fabrication when applied to the average working man.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can truly see both ends of this argument....But for the OP you should understand one thing:

The women on this site are EXTREMELY intelligent. They're not your typical wide-eyed idiot. I would tread carefully and more respectfully lest you be electronically castrated.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

Empires by definition destroy themselves. On average women make 75 cents to a mans dollar in the same line of work. It is no wonder the men got laid off, they make MORE.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I can truly see both ends of this argument....But for the OP you should understand one thing:

The women on this site are EXTREMELY intelligent. They're not your typical wide-eyed idiot. I would tread carefully and more respectfully lest you be electronically castrated.

First off you ask me to be more respectful and then you threaten me?? As for the women on here. I don't question their intelligence, that is how they are pulling the wool over ignorant guys eyes, such as your own. When men stand up for themselves against women who are abusive the men come right to the aid of women who are the abusers. When men are the abusers....same thing. You see, they can't lose because of blind traitors like you. You should be castrated for selling out men and once again trying to hand power to where it is not deserved.
"The women on this site are EXTREMELY intelligent." How long is this kissing up going to go on? You're the worst kind, you kiss up to them and get nothing in return for your treason. Really pathetic if you ask me.
I care not how smart anyone is....I am doing just fine countering every woman's statement on here with actual evidence...scroll back. I get so tired of men like you coming on with idle, worthless threats in defense of these feminists, it almost makes me puke. I give evidence of indignities of feminists and try to give the men back their self respect and power by shinning a light on this and YOU come on with nothing more than a castration defense in their favor. How long must I suffer this type of stupidity.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Relax kid I made no threats. Only a warning to your female hating rants.
They come with consequences.

Edit to add:

There is no war, and I'm not betraying anyone. I'm sorry you feel this way but I don't know you and I don't want to. I have sworn no allegiance to the male side of the Human race, nor have I sworn allegiance to the female. I am who I am and my allegiance is to the men and women I love that's it.

Edit 2:

A premise of your post is that women have somehow taken something from men. I have never had a woman take anything from me that I cared about. I am uniquely qualified in many fields and there aren't many MEN or Women that can compete. I feel quite secure.

Get a girl friend kid.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by projectvxn]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

A man's self respect and power comes from himself, not from what women and other men do. You are seriously misguided. And if you don't want to have to "suffer this stupidity" the stop filling ATS with women hating garbage like this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Relax kid I made no threats. Only a warning to your female hating rants.
They come with consequences.

Edit to add:

There is no war, and I'm not betraying anyone. I'm sorry you feel this way but I don't know you and I don't want to. I have sworn no allegiance to the male side of the Human race, nor have I sworn allegiance to the female. I am who I am and my allegiance is to the men and women I love that's it.

Edit 2:

A premise of your post is that women have somehow taken something from men. I have never had a woman take anything from me that I cared about. I am uniquely qualified in many fields and there aren't many MEN or Women that can compete. I feel quite secure.

Get a girl friend kid.
-----------
My WIFE would be extremely offended if I got a girlfriend, but I like the way ya think.
as for you:

Edit to add:

"There is no war, and I'm not betraying anyone. I'm sorry you feel this way but I don't know you and I don't want to. I have sworn no allegiance to the male side of the Human race, nor have I sworn allegiance to the female. I am who I am and my allegiance is to the men and women I love that's it."

I'm quite sure that you don't know all of these intelligent women you just defended on here either. You just came to the aid of just another seductive illusion. You most likely were saving "Miss July" from Penthouse in your mind weren't you?

Edit 2:

"A premise of your post is that women have somehow taken something from men. I have never had a woman take anything from me that I cared about. I am uniquely qualified in many fields and there aren't many MEN or Women that can compete. I feel quite secure."

(Exactly my point) I have sworn no allegiance to the male side of the Human race = traitor to men. Any real man would want his species to thrive, not suffer or give it away to a fairer sex.

HA HA, stick around a little longer, that's all I have to say about that. I'm guessing you're still a teenager because NO MAN goes through life without being taken by a woman unless he lives deep in the woods with a bear or something, lol. When she finally comes, get ready, this is gonna hurt man. Your self respect, your pride and your wallet. You see, it's guys like you who they prey and even hunt for. The clueless who take their side in the face of indignant truth and as a man no doubt. You're like chocolate to a woman, they'll get you yet ha ha.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Let the person have there views, not everything in the female world is positive, i would say most female stuff in society is negative. But pc, makes sure us males cannot say what is truth.

How many females have gotten away with murder, to protect the feminism values. Me myself stay away from females, and i am glad, i took that decision, because i was proved right about that.

Males should have a right to express some truths in this issue.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i thought the feminist movement was so that women would work and help grow the economy and increase the Tax base

also i think there is a degree of psychology involved....kind of like flouridation is supposed to cause ...more docile behavior....perhaps empowering women works to sort of depower i.e feminizing men... to make them more docile......less likely to revolt and just take it as the gov't bends them over............i don't know if this is just the goal or what but i think creating a more docile population is always in the gov'ts interest.....it seems like the average man is almost waiting for the next study to find out if he is "still a man LOL" ..i mean perhaps taking away there vitality is a way to make them more docile.. (someone new to the planet may be convinced that it is normal for your penis not to work LOL) since their are 10 penis dysfunction commercials on per hour (the best part is go see a doctor if you have an erection last more than 4 hours)....ya sure right after i make the rounds at the strip club jk.....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Indeed, but we're dealing in blanket statements here and it is unfair and ridiculous. I care only to understand the women in my life that make a difference to me. Everything else is a case by case basis. To say that females are uniformly negative is not only wrong it's idiotic, and to somehow attach a conspiracy to it to boot...Not saying there aren't women out there who are working toward dominance of women in the world, mind you. I'm just saying that such aversion to women and down right hatred is unhealthy and doesn't solve problems we all have in common, and those problems are the worst ones.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
sorry girls,theres no equality u just want to control and to have everything.
u cant want a man that is a sexual beast for sex,and a man that has money for dating and a man that is emotional for gey frend,that is selfish u will be called a slut and u will leave a #ty life!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

A man's self respect and power comes from himself, not from what women and other men do. You are seriously misguided. And if you don't want to have to "suffer this stupidity" the stop filling ATS with women hating garbage like this thread.

Correction, a man's self respect comes from what he does in life. you have chosen to bow down to women, is that a power that you have given yourself? you clearly are bowing to women, every word you type wreaks of it. I, as a man, am choosing to fight the best I can (or to help) in the preservation of the man. I am not a woman and they can fight their own fight, they clearly want it that way. Go ahead and ask one. Women make it clear that they don't want a man's help these days and they go one step further in saying "they don't even need us" as they can get any job we can and don't even need us for procreation anymore. So you are the one who's misguided. A man's self respect comes from what he accomplishes in life not what he gives away to others without question. Men have always conquered to gain self respect. Women have always torn down every empire we have ever built and did it in the most cunning of ways.Mostly, by seduction. Nothing (esp. respect) comes from ourselves, as everything we do in life is learned from others. The only thing that will come from you, as a person, is noise, blood, sweat and tears........all else is learned externally, including self worth. As stated, it is what you do in life that gives you self-worth and just because there is a new (woman created) version of a man which is a weak, pathetic, and uhem...metro-sexual, who will bow to women. I choose to stay the path which has always worked for men. I will cower to no one, nor give what i have to anyone simply because they are sexy. I treat my wife with total respect and we have a good marriage, because she is a true EQUAL woman. She does her job, she gets paid 2-3 times more than me and she doesn't brag about it or try to make women out to be victims or attackers..she is just a woman, a woman who is part of the equal not trying to campaign against men, like feminists, who want all we have, even unto our extinction.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
sorry girls,theres no equality u just want to control and to have everything.
u cant want a man that is a sexual beast for sex,and a man that has money for dating and a man that is emotional for gey frend,that is selfish u will be called a slut and u will leave a #ty life!

I am not sure of what you said here? I've heard of incoherent speech or maybe a speech impediment, but I have to ask........are you drinking?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You do not get to tell me what I "bow down" to. I have never bowed to any man or any woman. I have never ceded control of any aspect of my life to any man or any woman. I have never allowed any man or any woman to control my thoughts.

What I know and care about is derived by my experiences in life and the decisions I made to get to where I am today independent of any opinions by any man or any woman.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What...?

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh......

Maybe, since men messed everything up, women should have a chance.

Did I just see the words slut, money, and men as sexual beasts in this discussion?

Are you KIDDING?

[edit on 3/22/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

You see I don't agree with this either. We have men and women working on the same destructive agendas. Case by case basis people. The only conspiracy here is that the men and women who DO control everything have us clawing at everything about each other, including, but not limited to:

Our sex, sexual preferences, sexual orientation, politics, money, education, lifestyle, and everything you can imagine that fills an INDIVIDUALS experiences, which in turn makes them who they are in time.

This is the problem. You can't fight old ideas with old ideas.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
no i never drink...and i do think there should be equalitymand that both sexes have theyr pros and cons...
but here where i live..i dont see any girls that deserve to be respected.
here young women are terrible..and childish.
i sure hope in other countryes its better.
i love women..im loving and giving..but here life makes you hate them (:
i many times tried to love a woman..to do anythng for her..and got heartbroken..then she proceeded to date some jerk...
well EXCUSME me ladies...i guess u do like to be treatet badly!
i guess a EMOCIONAL man who loves you is not enough sexy for you?
there are nice women..there are bad all i know is bad women need to be
learned a painfull lesson

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Stillalive]

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by andy1033

Indeed, but we're dealing in blanket statements here and it is unfair and ridiculous. I care only to understand the women in my life that make a difference to me. Everything else is a case by case basis. To say that females are uniformly negative is not only wrong it's idiotic, and to somehow attach a conspiracy to it to boot...Not saying there aren't women out there who are working toward dominance of women in the world, mind you. I'm just saying that such aversion to women and down right hatred is unhealthy and doesn't solve problems we all have in common, and those problems are the worst ones.

Now that we seem to be on more diplomatic terms. I respect your point of view. It's true, I am an INTJ personality (look it up) and I do see things on a wider scale. I care not for the small things in life and individual people, to me, are not enough to equal a statistic. I care for the equality of ALL and the oneness of all people collectively. I can't focus on a handful of people and see a problem. You see, if you throw a rock in the ocean it makes a small ripple. If you cast a meteor in the ocean.. It makes a tsunami. My point is, I look at the big things in life or the (big picture) because these are the events that move life in totality. Individuals in their everyday lives, only move their lives and the lives of their families or a small sphere of friends. Sometimes, the needs of the many outweigh the wants of the few. In this case I am seeing a political move against men, and I am referring to Feminists and women who shamelessly use the 'sex card' to get an advantage over men. The average woman has a right to be equal....but only that, equal. Nice talking to you.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I don't see many men around here that deserve to be respected.
At least I take the time to capitalize and spell correctly.
Jeeze... I can't deal with threads like this.

And I wasn't alluding that women should be in power but at least in this day and age they should be treated equally. And they're still not. Which is a bummer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join