It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is it FEMINISM again, Taking all we men have.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
Wait...... Did I just see someone question why it isn't OK to hit women????? Ever hear of picking on someone your own size?? In general Women are physically weaker than Men. Is it Ok for the big guy to only pick fights with the little guy? I have never seen a bully pick on a woman more physically fit than he is. Everyone knows that bullies are cowards anyway. Anyone who resorts to violence is a loser and just because a woman may slap you, doesn't make it OK to hit back. Simply be the bigger person and walk away.

As for me "putting women on a pedestal"... it was a figure of speech. I do not worship women with blind abandon. I respect anyone who deserves it male or female. I am not such a slave to my hormones that a pretty female will turn my head around backwards so that I will fall over myself in trying to please her. At the same time, I will be a gentleman in all my dealings with women. The measure of respect a man gives others is a reflection on his personal graces. There is nothing wrong with treating a lady with respect. If she choses to dishonor it, the reflection is on her, and not on the one who showed her respect. Given your attitude, I wonder how you treat your mother?

Wait...... Did I just see someone question why it isn't OK to hit women????? Ever hear of picking on someone your own size?? In general Women are physically weaker than Men. Is it Ok for the big guy to only pick fights with the little guy? I have never seen a bully pick on a woman more physically fit than he is. Everyone knows that bullies are cowards anyway. Anyone who resorts to violence is a loser and just because a woman may slap you, doesn't make it OK to hit back. Simply be the bigger person and walk away.

LOL, what the bleep are you talking about. I have no idea where this idea or insinuation even came from. Put the bottle down sir.

As for me "putting women on a pedestal"... it was a figure of speech.

Fair enough, but a figure of speech (to even say it) is basically saying what you are really thinking.....but just putting it in a nutshell or a clever vernacular wrapping. After all, what does that saying mean? Does it mean to respect men and women as you say? No. It means to ascend a woman higher than yourself because you find her more beautiful than you think you deserve. If that's not what you said, then don't say it. It has nothing to do with respect, it's about you or anyone else bestowing higher worth to a woman, simply because she is too beautiful for you. That is what putting a woman on a pedestal means.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by Stillalive

But is this thread really about that? Girls are girls, Women are Women. There's a difference. In this country, in both sexes, adolescence is stretched to the age of 35. We have poor education, territorial mindsets, we have all kinds of divisive prejudices, and both are guilty. Therein lies the crux of this whole argument and how stupid it really is. We should be working to better ourselves and by extension each other. Instead we are attempting to subvert each other into subservience, we are repeating the mistakes of sexual subjugation under misguided cries of "oppression" by the hand of some elusive female authoritarian. It is paranoia, it is a fear of equality not the embrace of it that drives this debate so far.

Your heart and it's insignificant pains are of little consequence to the real issue here.

Again, please read previous posts before responding. This is another classic example. I do not fear equality, I welcome it. It's the feminism movement that worries me....they don't want equality, they want it all with the inclusion of the man's very extinction.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Men have their roles. Women have theirs. Let's get this straight...

Women are more empathetic than men. They can read the feelings of others much easier. But this could lead to some women getting extremely territorial and irrational when they read the feelings of others incorrectly.

Men do not have this problem. They are the opposite. They can't read the feelings of others as easily and thus it is easier for them to hurt someone. This means that they can make the more practical decisions of society as a whole without the thought of others getting harmed.

Everything else comes down to a little thing I like to call cooperation. Men and women are not supposed to be constantly feuding with each other. They counter balance each other, which is the way it is meant to be. There is no way any government will ever be able to legislate individual responsibility.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hey look everybody!!!

It's more seperation techniques!

Wow, and I though they had done them all already, but bringing back feminism and making it bad thing? Hillarious.

This thread made me chuckle a bit on the inside, to think that people will actually blame an entire category of people, let alone women for everything that's goin on right now, or that they are taking everything we have left.

I for one, would love for women to remove this whole " It's a man's world" type deal. It would be wonderful, the reasons being us men have managed to F things up way more than there was a need to.

But I can't blame all men either, I can't blame anybody.

So I will blame humanity for being underdevelopped for our time. We should be uniting together as a common people in order to live better lives.

We've turned our species into a set of political parties much like the US. And they only thing they have in common is that they are both useless and everybody looses when they argue over trivial things.

Come on folks, George said it best although he wasn't talking about the right people.

"When We [The People] Argue, The Terrorists [NWO] Win"

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I well understand the difficulties that can arise in close interpersonal relationships. I do not think the problem lies with women per se, but rather with how society prepares us to interact with each other. Many people are not properly socialized, both men and women, and it can lead to serious difficulties and emotional trauma on both sides of the fence. Some women are indeed gold diggers, or play games to humiliate the men they are supposedly in love with. Many men also have no idea how to treat women, and end up ruining relationships as well. In general, I feel that these people have little understanding of themselves, and their place in the world. Relationships are difficult, even without all the gender issues.

The Industrial revolution is still wreaking havock on many peoples relationships. Things are much clearer in other societies, and the US has a good share of social issues indeed. That does not mean that one can blame women alone. It is a two way deal.

As for a Mans counsel. Hmm well when women earn as much as men, and when they have equal rights, it might be a good idea. I agree that the court system is full of bias and flaws, and it needs correction. You might be surprised to learn that BOTH men and women are working to address the court issues. There are a number of women who agree that Fathers get the short end of the stick when it comes to family court.

Domestic violence is something different as the vast majority of cases are of men being aggressive and violent against women. Rape is just one example, and in that case, the guilty parties get off easy in my book. The problem lies in the men who are falsely accused. They suffer considerably, and it is wrong. The difficulty there lies in the burden of proof. Women have been so victimized that the courts have leaned towards making it easier for women to report rape, that the innocent can sometimes suffer false accusations. There is no easy fix. Do we make it harder for women to report rape, so that victims of rape suffer more, or do we make it easier, and have innocent men suffer on occasion? Solomon himself would have difficulties with that. If men were better socialized perhaps Rape would not happen as often, and I certainly will not blame women for rape.

All I can say, is that I personally do my best to respect women, hoping for the same in return. I certainly have no fear of "Feminists" taking over my life. Sadly this thread reflects fragile egos full of fear, and a marked lack of compassion tempered with understanding.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

I said that I put women on a pedestal to look up their skirts. Did you even read my post? It was a very obvious joke. If you place a different meaning to it, that that is YOUR doing and YOUR impression. In no way does it mean that I worship women whom I do not think myself worthy of. That is just silly.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Just a bunch of ticked off women because I struck a nerve. Anyone who is getting hand-outs certainly would find someone like me a threat. It's always hard to hear the truth from the oppressed. No need to complain or see anything wrong when the world is being handed to you, isn't that right women? You feminists wouldn't be so irritated by me unless I was shinning a light on your evil deeds. Women have played men since the beginning of time and I have fallen for it a couple of times....but I wised up and I am here to save or at least enlighten the young men of today so that this curse does not continue. There will be some men that come on here trying to be the proverbial "knight in shinning armor" but they have either not been destroyed by a crafty gold-digger yet, or they are just pansies who are subjected to the superior woman in their lives. Either way it means nothing to me I am here to warn the guys to just keep their eyes open and watch your girl intently. If she says a baby will bring you closer together, that is code for when I leave you I want child support. When you send her gifts and she doesn't want them...that is code for she is seeing another guy and feels guilty for taking your gifts.When she is acting like she is going to give you "the goods" for no apparent reason, like Sun Tsu says "when someone gives you a gift they are up to something". Be cautious guys and be safe. I hear there is even a shot that guys can get that will keep THEM from getting their girl pregnant, I BET YOU WE WON'T FORGET TO TAKE THIS GIRLS. How convenient it must be to 'just forget' to take the pill....Classic trap guys. Be aware and be safe. They re not the same women as they once were.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I said that I put women on a pedestal to look up their skirts. Did you even read my post? It was a very obvious joke. If you place a different meaning to it, that that is YOUR doing and YOUR impression. In no way does it mean that I worship women whom I do not think myself worthy of. That is just silly.

So you objectify women by envisioning them as a sex object? You might as well just come to my side. Any true feminist would hate you for even saying that.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I don't mind about this, but I do mind that both sexes can be very stupid.

And I won't worry about feminism, never felt even a breeze of it. We're still hell-bent on killing each other and getting on top of everybody come hell or high water! Oh and everybody is doing it, men and women alike!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yet another "Group" to belong to and identify with. How convenient.

Pick your poison. It starts at birth.

Earthlings, Humans. Whatever you want to call us, we REALLY like to arrange ourselves into separate organizations that we can feel we BELONG to.

If you are not part of MY group you are an outsider.

How pathetic. How sad.

Race, Sex, Sexual preference, Religious ideology, Geographical location, Wealth, Sports Franchise, Political registration, clothing and on and on and on.

Why do we divide ourselves and separate ourselves like this?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

Originally posted by NightVision
OH come on. Blame the president. Blame women. Blame anybody but yourself. A Real man takes responsibility for his reality. No one can take anything from you if you are centered in your self. in others words: MAN UP!

[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

I AM taking responsibility for my reality, THAT'S WHY I'M BRING ATTENTION TO THIS TAKEOVER. I blame women because its a feminists takeover (duh). I blame the President because he got his arm twisted by Hillary and traded us out. She didn't make President and soon after she got a panel of feminists together to campaign against him and all men. They twisted his arm and she became Sec. of state. ..and now THIS. You (if a man at all) are a coward and are a pawn and are also a sellout. In the face of reality (yours) you cower and take the side of the enemy. I am MANNING UP by confronting this...you need to MAN up or shut up for you will lose everything to these feminists if you don't realize what they are doing. It is so easy to just sit back (like you have chose to do) and blow it off and insult, than it is to face an apparent enemy to man. YOU MAN UP!. BTW, I can't take responsibility to a design for my life that an organization of the government is creating for you and I. I AM however speaking out about it and will chose to do more, instead of sitting around like you with my head in the sand saying that it isn't happening....look around, the evidence is everywhere. Don't just insult and sit back and say MAN UP, that is easy, go do research and know the real truth, the truth that women are riding the backs of outdated history to gain present day wealth and influence. You are a sellout to man as well.
(flag please, this is more important than you know, it needs 2 B heard, THX)

[edit on 11-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

Here is a good suggestion... move your butt to a deserted island and see how much fun it is to handle your [eh umm] business on your own. Lefty doesn't look so good after a few months of that self-exploration.

For that matter, if you had a decent woman in your life you would have better eating habits so you wouldn't be deprived of nutrients so you would not be so farking delusioned.

I really wish... as a woman ... I had the kind of power you are talking about because I would put your male chauvinistic butt on that deserted island with 5 packets of vegetable seeds and tell you to shove off and NO ONE would care.

Even more so... if women were in control... your butt would already be handled. as you put it ... duh.

Roger that. Looney around next bin. Someone get the dart gun. Over and out...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't understand what the big fuss is all about. I always place women on a pedestal. OK, so perhaps it makes it easier to look up their skirts, but seriously, my mother was a woman and as they are the only ones who can nurture a life within them, they deserve a bit of special attention.

That being said, do not make the mistake of thinking that Men and Women are equal. It is a lie. Men and women are DIFFERENT, but should have equal rights. That goes both ways and the court system needs some work in that respect.

For the fool that stated that Men are ALWAYS responsible for their actions.... Nonsense! I know plenty of men who are total idiots and treat women like dirt for no other reason than their own small and fragile egos. I seriously suspect that the OP has insecurity issues if he is truly afraid of women today. There is nothing more glorious than a strong and confidant woman by your side.... or whatever position you prefer.

The truth is that women hold up half the sky, but get less than half the pay for twice the work. Think that isn't true??? Take a step outside the industrialized world and see for yourself. The go tell your mother that she is a lesser person than you are.

I know I am late to this thread but I read this and just had to say.

Oh Marry me Please? Pretty Please? I keep trying to find a decent man. All I can find are goofs like the OP. blehhh...

For that matter... that is just hot. [Terapin - not the OP - if you are slow]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by mhinsey]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow
I have said it several times, even recently about feminists taking all that we men have and claiming they are getting nothing. Here they are with their own Women's council now, THANKS OBAMA, YOU SELLOUT! Look back through all of my posts and know that all of the arguments I had with feminists were founded on reality and that I was right. Look at what Obama just did for these women ...(who get nothing...[laughs]) and notice that MEN are no part of this. They are taking everything from us men and getting away with it because we are letting them. They cry and we buy. Wake up men....women are far more of a threat than any UFO.Look for yourselves online at the patterns evolving, ..OH, and don't argue with a feminist..you will get nowhere. It's all about THEM apparently. Women's plight by butt. It has just turned into Men's plight look and weep men.
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

(flag please, this is more important than you know, it needs 2 B heard, THX)

[edit on 11-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

Thank you for this. I didn't realize there were men who feel the way you do. I'm glad you brought it to our attention.

I'm not falling for another manufactured reason for division from my fellow human. There are way too many divisive factors to overcome already. Men and Women are different from each other in so many ways but we really want to share our lives with each other. Lets just try to do that as fairly as we can and hope that the politicians will come around to our way of thinking. Its political not reality.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mhinsey

I don't understand what the big fuss is all about. I always place women on a pedestal. OK, so perhaps it makes it easier to look up their skirts, but seriously, my mother was a woman and as they are the only ones who can nurture a life within them, they deserve a bit of special attention.

That being said, do not make the mistake of thinking that Men and Women are equal. It is a lie. Men and women are DIFFERENT, but should have equal rights. That goes both ways and the court system needs some work in that respect.

For the fool that stated that Men are ALWAYS responsible for their actions.... Nonsense! I know plenty of men who are total idiots and treat women like dirt for no other reason than their own small and fragile egos. I seriously suspect that the OP has insecurity issues if he is truly afraid of women today. There is nothing more glorious than a strong and confidant woman by your side.... or whatever position you prefer.

The truth is that women hold up half the sky, but get less than half the pay for twice the work. Think that isn't true??? Take a step outside the industrialized world and see for yourself. The go tell your mother that she is a lesser person than you are.

I know I am late to this thread but I read this and just had to say.

Oh Marry me Please? Pretty Please? I keep trying to find a decent man. All I can find are goofs like the OP. blehhh...

For that matter... that is just hot. [Terapin - not the OP - if you are slow]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by mhinsey]

I know, doesn't this guy need refinement school? Just look at the way he looks at women.....like an object of his desires.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join