It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Here is it FEMINISM again, Taking all we men have.

page: 3
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Also, if women are soo bad. Try giving yourself a bj... not as much fun on your own


I second that!

Funniest thing ever.

OP - Will just relax and stop being so angry? I can just hear your furious typing ,spittle hits the monitor in front of you as you rage away at all those evil women.




posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow
 


I don't think that the thinking women actually know the origins of their movement (CIA) and that their 'struggle' for equality has only resulted in them being equal slaves with their male counterparts. The women have fought for the right to pay equal unlawful taxes and their right to slave with men in the Elites corporate world at the expense of family and proper mothering of children. Oh, controversial....



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

"But at the same time, when women still earn just 78 cents for every dollar men make, when one in four women still experiences domestic violence in their lifetimes, when women are more than half of our population but just 17% of our Congress," he said before signing the order. "When women are 49% of the workforce but only 3% of our fortune 500 CEOs, when these inequalities stubbornly persist in this country in this century then I think we need to ask ourselves some hard question and we need to take a hard look at where were falling short and who were leaving out and what that means for the prosperity and the vitality of our nation."

I just love stats! Where do they get these numbers from and why are they what they are?
I feel the reason is because man, all through history, has been the provider and protecter of his household and family whereas women are the caregivers of such. That's just nature.
Now I'm all for equality in the workforce as long it's based on merit not race,creed,religion,color or gender. When we passed the law on equality in the gov't and education scholarships, we lost alot of qualified people, both women and men, due to not being in a minority class. Look at our workforce today. Just go down to any store and ask an employee a question that may have to make them think and see what answer you get. Heck, when I was 16(mid 70's) I had to take an aplitude test to see if I was qualified to stock shelves and push a broom!

"The council, which will meet regularly, will include members of the Cabinet and of several other agencies and will be led by senior aide Valerie Jarrett. Tina Tchen, deputy assistant to the president and director of the Office of Public Liaison at the White House, will serve as the executive director."

Now I don't know if this is an all woman panel but if it is, it would tend to be gender bias. If Obama wants these numbers to be equal, who raises the children? The State?
I think Obama should have thought it through. If he wanted to spend more taxpayers money on another gov't dept. it sould have been "The Men and Women's Colalition on Gender Equality based on Merit."

Sinister_ Scarecrow-

Man, I hope your wearing your kevlar protective suit!



[edit on 12-3-2009 by geo1066]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
From what i have seen is that when women have so much power eventually they will screw it up like men have.
the same goes for any race nation ethnic culture or empire all gain all lose it.
women will often say its a womans turn to have the fun or whatever but simply i will not pay for mistakes that werent mine and why should women who have not suffered gain something for it? if women think its hard today then they should ask their mothers and grandmothers what it was like when they were growing up.
many areas in life have been completly handed to women (like the courts) but its never enough some people will just want to keep taking and taking, its not about justice or equality as it is about revenge and as long as we keep trying to force everyone to say we are all the same it'll get worse.
for example playgirl magazine was mainly bought by gay men because men are built that way we're not better or worse just different, we've heard terms like 'be a man' but to say be a woman you'll get laughed at or just a blank look.
some have said here that we must have been burnt pretty badly to say these things but i dont let my mother who is quite evil more so when i was younger ruin my chances of a bright future.
like most here i would like to meet a partner who thought and felt the same as i do where this argument would be pointless to us but after this war of the sexes going on for thousands of years im afraid no answer will come in a paragraph, so im sorry if my viewpoint has failed to impress.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow
 


I don't think that the thinking women actually know the origins of their movement (CIA) and that their 'struggle' for equality has only resulted in them being equal slaves with their male counterparts. The women have fought for the right to pay equal unlawful taxes and their right to slave with men in the Elites corporate world at the expense of family and proper mothering of children. Oh, controversial....



Exactly!!!! And it has had the effect of helping keep salaries in general, DOWN, but people don't notice as much, because after all, there are two in most families working.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a very brief post to point out one thing... Regardless of gender there will always be victims. Blaming others for their problems, stomping their feet and shouting and screaming that "IT'S NOT FAIR!" Which is how the OP comes across to me, blaming their lack of ability to develop, whether it be personally or professionally on women, immigrants, the Government, their past, the economy.

Take responsibility for yourself. Maybe a woman got promoted instead of you because she was simply, more suitable for the job. Or vice versa. Rather than kick up a fuss about feminism and women just accept that you aren't perfect, that she is better at her job, and use that to develop and learn and then maybe you'll get that promotion one day. Or, you could just get angry and scream about it and be stubborn and arrogant and blame the fact that you weren't promoted because of the fact she was a woman and "they have to look like an equal opportunities employer"

Yes women can be manipulative, as can men, regardless of gender. The trick there is, rather than stick around and take it and grow old and bitter and hateful, and blame others for your misery, simply... take yourself out of that situation. It's not rocket science. If you let yourself be used, you will be. And you have no one to blame but yourself.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ohhh....A WOMEN'S COUNCIL......oh ya, men must be about to lose the very shirts on their backs!!

ya, right...

probably be more like a biweekly tea party for the social elite! they'll sit all dressed up in their thousand dollar pant suits and enjoy a nice buffet...all paid for by our loving taxpayers, they'll gossip about those who couldn't make it and then, they'll go home.
anything that might come from it will only help the small amount of women who can afford to own thousand dollar pant suits! I doubt, for the average man or women, anything positive will come of it, and well, don't see what difference that is from the rest of government, since nothing they are doing seems to help us regualr folks out much either!

but, oh, ya....men, feel free to go into crisis mode!
if you are to get irked about anything, well, get irked about how much money they are all wasting...and most of them are men, be the way!!!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by dawnstar]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

"But at the same time, when women still earn just 78 cents for every dollar men make, when one in four women still experiences domestic violence in their lifetimes, when women are more than half of our population but just 17% of our Congress," he said before signing the order. "When women are 49% of the workforce but only 3% of our fortune 500 CEOs, when these inequalities stubbornly persist in this country in this century then I think we need to ask ourselves some hard question and we need to take a hard look at where were falling short and who were leaving out and what that means for the prosperity and the vitality of our nation."

I just love stats! Where do they get these numbers from and why are they what they are?
I feel the reason is because man, all through history, has been the provider and protecter of his household and family whereas women are the caregivers of such. That's just nature.
Now I'm all for equality in the workforce as long it's based on merit not race,creed,religion,color or gender. When we passed the law on equality in the gov't and education scholarships, we lost alot of qualified people, both women and men, due to not being in a minority class. Look at our workforce today. Just go down to any store and ask an employee a question that may have to make them think and see what answer you get. Heck, when I was 16(mid 70's) I had to take an aplitude test to see if I was qualified to stock shelves and push a broom!

"The council, which will meet regularly, will include members of the Cabinet and of several other agencies and will be led by senior aide Valerie Jarrett. Tina Tchen, deputy assistant to the president and director of the Office of Public Liaison at the White House, will serve as the executive director."

Now I don't know if this is an all woman panel but if it is, it would tend to be gender bias. If Obama wants these numbers to be equal, who raises the children? The State?
I think Obama should have thought it through. If he wanted to spend more taxpayers money on another gov't dept. it sould have been "The Men and Women's Colalition on Gender Equality based on Merit."

Sinister_ Scarecrow-

Man, I hope your wearing your kevlar protective suit!



[edit on 12-3-2009 by geo1066]


That's another BS line! Every woman I know makes more than me and I have been to college. All lies! This is the very thing I am talking about, women everywhere lie. lie, lie and we buy, buy, buy. Keep on trying, it seems to be working.I see through your lies though.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ok Mr. Scarecrow, all I saw was that Obama is making a special new council for women and girls, and he has appointed a female in charge of it. We also know, that Obama was very selective about choosing the members of his cabinet. He did not choose by race or sex, he went by merit and qualification for the job. Some may argue against that point, but the track record of every appointee under Obama's fledgling administration is public information for all to see. The internet is your friend, it can be used for more than just a vessel to spout misogynistic ramblings and exposing personal insecurities...it can also be used as a valuable research tool to counteract the dreaded foot in mouth disease.

Pray tell good sir, what ever is so terrible about having a women and girl's council? I am in total support of family leave/maternity leave laws being amended or overhauled in this country as it is long overdue. Is it right for a woman that is a valuable employee to give birth and either be given a ridiculously short period for maternity leave, and/or an unpaid leave? It's not right, and employers only do this to women because their is no law saying they have to do better, so Obama is making some good change here, and I am sad to see that you don't concur, but then again, I guess you have never been in those shoes and can't care to empathize with your fellow human, regardless of if they have innie or outie private parts. I for one, think this will help companies have happier workers, and healthier children, since mom will have more time to invest in breastfeeding. How is Obama a sellout? I thank my lucky stars you aren't our president. I reckon it would be signed into law that "Wimminz best be cooking and a cleaning and nursing younginz...or theyz be hell teh pay."


Anyway, I do not see anything on the link you provided, or in your following paragraphs of conjecture and obtuse speculation that supports: a)Obama being a sellout (to whom??) b)women "taking all that men have" or c)that women are a threat to men. I'd like to know what distant galaxy you are posting from, and what is the name of your planet. Even male dominated societies like Islamic countries have women's adjuncts and committees that specialize in women's progression and issues. I also see that we have a collective of women aboard who enjoy unequal status to men in society. I find that even sadder than the mentality of men like you. We all should be cheering for progress, we are all human beings and we all want love, respect, food and shelter and the right to pursue our path in life and be happy. That does not deviate from male to female. I'm not a feminist, I am human that doesn't buy into all of the gender role boxes and sexist kool-aid. People are people champ. I guess you'd be mad because I bagged and tagged a nice 5 point buck this past season and my hubby didn't get anything
. I guess I should have left the buck for a big strong man to get, you know, so I wouldn't be taking anything from men.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
What ignorant nonsense. Feminists taking over? Where? I don't see any bills passing through congress about putting the toilet seat down. Of all the things happening in this world (threat of war, a tanking economy, climate change) this is the evil you are bring to our attention, your call to arms against the feminists? Wake up buddy, there are men in this world who want to kill you and everyone you know, some of them live in places where women can't even show their skin in public. This country would be just like that if it weren't for the feminists. Respect. A nation is like a child, it needs the nurture of a mother and father figure. Thank god Mommy's stepping up cause Daddy hasn't been doing a very good job and the kids need some love ASAP!


LOL. Respect? Nurture? Love? All of this coming from someone with a name called "SAVAGE KHAN" It's the things you don't say sometimes that give your true nature away


You mister Sinister prove that ignorance and lack of education go hand and hand. My name is a nod to the Noble Savage and the character from "Brave New World". Civility produces too many people with cognitive disorders. I prefer the good old days when people got angry for real life and death reasons instead of sitting in their homes and yelling at the TV because of some propaganda made by people with similar disorders.

You didn't address my argument, and chose instead to attack my character, classic school yard response. I think it's because, as you can see by the responses on this thread, your argument is weak.

Yeah, when I think of Ghengis Kahn , I think of nobility and brave new world too lol. Is anyone else seeing this? Not even worth a response. Besides, you have no argument. Toilet seat politics? Women from other countries who can't show their face? I am supposed to respond to a lack of bills for toilet seats being down? You women complain about the stupidest things sometimes. typical argument of a marriage, I guess, but hardly equals to a world-wide EVIL movement of women to usurp and steal from men and then try to convince the world they are here for the good of all. I only wish that there were many women in this country who would show the same respect to their fellow man and cover their face up. I have noticed 90+% of Feminists tend to be this person I speak of that should cover their face, maybe that's really why they are so angry .......no man would have them anyway. There is your undeserved reply, do you feel special now?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

I don't have a problem with women seeking to be held as equal to men. For me all people are equal. And I think it time men are also allowed to be equal to women. We should not have to choose between only two choices.. the Sensitive New Age Guy or the Traditional Cave Man Guy. I choose to be Me.


Brilliantly said, Tayesin. I would be utterly opposed to a "female run" world. Just as I am opposed to a male dominated world. What about balance? What about just letting human beings be what they are? What about just setting aside agendas, and constricting roles, and allowing humans to develop into their own truest selves?

And for the love of all the Gods, Goddesses, and Spaghetti Monsters, how about ending the whining? The victimization drivel? For you males who ended up with crappy women who took you to the cleaners? Choose better. For you women who ended up with an abusive ass who left you with the kids? Choose better. Most of us end up at one point or another with someone who is a jerk. The wise among us take it as a lesson, and use that information to become more discriminating in our next choice.

The whiners among us blame the whole thing on an entire race, gender, religious group, etc., and paint themselves "victim" for all time. This is not to say there are never times and places when you may, in truth, be a victim. Most of us are victimized at some point in time. Not all of us make it into a career.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow
So Obama has given the women a voice, what have they taken from you?

Nothing. That's what. The quoted post is nothing but mysogynistic reactionary BS. Fact.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Thats bull what about females that go to police and and accuse a male of rape, who never even touched them.


What about all the men who rape women and the women are so afraid of their entire sexual history dragged through the courts and used to humiliate them they never report it? Or the men who molest 2 year olds who cant complain to the cops? There are two sides to every issue if you arent so completely biased by your own sad story of "real life" that you cannot see the other side. Some men are victimized by women. Some women are victimized by men. Men are not victimized in larger numbers, and if you claim they are, prove it. Post some back up.




Originally posted by andy1033
That man has no chance what so ever, so you live in the real world. Females get to much protection already, and they can murder any male they want, and the police and government will kill any male for them, period.


So, by your logic, the more rights and freedoms women have, the more women will be murdering men and getting away with it? Ok. That should be easy to check. Lets do it.

www.helpstartshere.org...


According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reports, 1,055 women and 287 men were murdered by their intimate partners in 2005. These figures are striking, because in the past, in the 1970s and earlier, the numbers of men and women so victimized were about even. In other words, there has been a significant decline in the numbers of men killed by their partners but not for women.

The number of men who were murdered by intimates dropped by 75% between 1976 and 2005 (BJS). The number of black females murdered in this time has declined but the number of white females murdered has dropped only by 6%. Statistics Canada (1998, 2005), similarly, reveals a sharp decline in the numbers of male domestic homicide victims but not of female victims of homicide.

The reason that women are resorting less to murder of their partners is most likely because many of these women were battered women who felt trapped in a dangerous situation. Today, the presence of violence prevention programming and the availability of shelters are paving the way to other options. The fact that domestic violence services apparently are saving the lives of more men than women is a positive, though unintended consequence of the women’s shelter movement (see van Wormer and Bartollas, 2007).


IN 2007, it was 1044 women murdered by boyfriends and husbands, and 288 men murdered by wives and girlfriends. Data taken directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

www.fbi.gov...

Hardly striking evidence that women's rights is leading to men being shot down like dogs in the street with cops sitting by eating doughnuts and egging them on.

I dont mind living in the real world, since you use that term. But how about joining us here?



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander


Brilliantly said, Tayesin. I would be utterly opposed to a "female run" world. Just as I am opposed to a male dominated world. What about balance? What about just letting human beings be what they are? What about just setting aside agendas, and constricting roles, and allowing humans to develop into their own truest selves?



Scarecrow doesn't get it, Illusions. He has been done wrong by a woman for the first time and we're all apparently to blame. You have to wear your VictimVision™ prescription goggles when reading his posts to decode the real meaning of his words.







[edit on 12-3-2009 by NightVision]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow
 


As a man in a "man's world" on a feminine planet, I for one are grateful this planet will be returning into a feminine state of affairs.

As men we have completely and utterly farked this planet like no other - Mars does come to mind for some reason.

We have held women back. We have hurt them by not being real men in letting the feminine nature of Earth (Gaia) rule in all its nurturing ways.

No doubt men like you will continue to cling to false outdated beliefs like you have stated, and I truly feel sorry for you. Surely there are far more important topics that you could 'worry' about?

The masculine has had its chance - the earth demands her femininity back. Now.

wZn


Wow. I think that the first time I heard thoughtless drivel like this was when I heard a guy trying to get laid at the Lilith Fair.
I have news for people that use tired arguments like this in an attempt to convince people that women in power are any different than men. The first is Margaret Thatcher. Blood thirsty. Want more? I gots more. How about the butcher of Waco, Janet Reno. Madeligne Allbright has a special place in hell, a little closer to the glow than Michelle Malkin. Let us also not forget about the bloodthirsty Clinton Dynasty, of whom the pants belong to The Hildabeast.
I am sorry that I do not know how to spell these bags names.

This little group doesn't seem to pose any serious threat or pose anything at all in my view. Let them get together and play like they can effect some kind of change. Just another useless program of no consequence and import in my eyes.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste

I am sorry that I do not know how to spell these bags names.



I'm sorry , I don't know how to spell your name. I think it goes 'Duckhead' or something phonetically similar. Your excuse is just pure laziness. You obviously have access to the internet so there is no excuse to pay disrespect by presenting their names incorrectly, unless that is your intention.

Yes, women who try to succeed in a "man's world" will often take on the characteristics of an alpha male to get their point across, and to get noticed, and this is the case with any form of fundamentalism and power structure. It detracts from the case for feminism and the good work that feminists have done, so it is a bit of a strawman argument to use these figures as illustrative of the 'evils of feminism'. What it does illustrate is the corrupting influence of power, particularly under patriarchal rules.



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by andy1033

Thats bull what about females that go to police and and accuse a male of rape, who never even touched them.


What about all the men who rape women and the women are so afraid of their entire sexual history dragged through the courts and used to humiliate them they never report it? Or the men who molest 2 year olds who cant complain to the cops? There are two sides to every issue if you arent so completely biased by your own sad story of "real life" that you cannot see the other side. Some men are victimized by women. Some women are victimized by men. Men are not victimized in larger numbers, and if you claim they are, prove it. Post some back up.


Originally posted by andy1033
That man has no chance what so ever, so you live in the real world. Females get to much protection already, and they can murder any male they want, and the police and government will kill any male for them, period.


So, by your logic, the more rights and freedoms women have, the more women will be murdering men and getting away with it? Ok. That should be easy to check. Lets do it.

www.helpstartshere.org...


According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reports, 1,055 women and 287 men were murdered by their intimate partners in 2005. These figures are striking, because in the past, in the 1970s and earlier, the numbers of men and women so victimized were about even. In other words, there has been a significant decline in the numbers of men killed by their partners but not for women.

The number of men who were murdered by intimates dropped by 75% between 1976 and 2005 (BJS). The number of black females murdered in this time has declined but the number of white females murdered has dropped only by 6%. Statistics Canada (1998, 2005), similarly, reveals a sharp decline in the numbers of male domestic homicide victims but not of female victims of homicide.

The reason that women are resorting less to murder of their partners is most likely because many of these women were battered women who felt trapped in a dangerous situation. Today, the presence of violence prevention programming and the availability of shelters are paving the way to other options. The fact that domestic violence services apparently are saving the lives of more men than women is a positive, though unintended consequence of the women’s shelter movement (see van Wormer and Bartollas, 2007).


IN 2007, it was 1044 women murdered by boyfriends and husbands, and 288 men murdered by wives and girlfriends. Data taken directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports.

www.fbi.gov...

Hardly striking evidence that women's rights is leading to men being shot down like dogs in the street with cops sitting by eating doughnuts and egging them on.

I dont mind living in the real world, since you use that term. But how about joining us here?


You forgot, they can also become teachers and rape underage children in school and the courts will let them get away with it "Because they are too pretty to go to jail"....(Quote from the judge in the Debra Lafave case)
During the case her defense attorney made headlines by remarking to the media that "to place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions." In a book written by her ex-husband Owen Lafave, he suggests that this statement was an intentional ploy by the attorney.[9]
....The judge agreed. Oh but wait! There's more! There was a second time she did the same thing and broke the law that gave her a second chance...did she go to jail for that? Or did she once again get favored treatment because she was a woman, ..let's read on.......



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow
 

Debra Lafave was arrested on December 4, 2007, for violating her probation by speaking with a 17-year-old female restaurant coworker. The court ruled, however, that the violation was neither willful nor substantial, and did not revoke her probation.
Now watch this magic trick where the women come in and make justifications and separate themselves and all other women from this one case despite the fact this happens all the time. They will try to water this case down and make it seem like a singularity amongst all of the great things women are doing for all mankind,......look around people this treatment is just one of a couple shown on the news and the only reason they showed it was because the woman was hot. So man rapes child or even if its mutual goes to prison and rightly so. If beautiful woman does the same thing.....she gets pampered and when she spits in the face of the court system who gave her a chance....she gets pampered again...NO, NO favoritism of females going on, this is all a figment of our imaginations as so clearly stated by so many past posts. Maybe if I go down to my library or women's museum and read how great women are, I will not see abominations like this and will just ignore that it ever happened, move along now, no feminism or favoritism of women happening here...move along back to your simple lives where men are still clearly wielding the power. There is another entity who does really well by acting like he doesn't exist and the secrecy and denial are more than enough allow his evil plans to flourish, hmmm, who was that?...oh yeah, The Devil. Pretty much the same thing if you ask me Devil = Feminists. (Can't wait to hear the justifications for this lol )


[edit on 12-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

You forgot, they can also become teachers and rape underage children in school and the courts will let them get away with it "Because they are too pretty to go to jail"....(Quote from the judge in the Debra Lafave case)


One idiot judge does not a conspiracy against men in favor of women make. Counter examples can easily be provided. The case;

Article


With the Bobbitt case long since over, and the frenzy over the O. J. Simpson case dragging into its fifth month, legal experts on domestic violence, women's advocacy groups and tabloid television shows have fixed their attention on the case of a Maryland man who killed his wife after finding her in bed with another man.


The punch line; (from the same article)


He pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, but his sentencing on Monday in Baltimore County Circuit Court set off protests. Judge Robert E. Cahill sentenced Mr. Peacock to 18 months in prison, saying that he wished he did not have to send him to prison at all, but knew he must "to make the system honest."



Is this proof that men can murder their cheating wives and expect a slap on the wrist from a sympathetic judge? I dont think so. It is proof that idiot judges exist. Much like your case shows.

You can pull any ONE case out of the ether and make just about any point in the world you want to make. If you want to allege that women are being habitually let off easy for abusing children, you need to show a pattern that supports that. Because other cases can be provided that show the opposite of what you are claiming.

Florida Sentinel Article


A Sanford jury Thursday convicted a 33-year-old woman of having sex with a 5-year-old boy. Kelly Lumadue was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Jurors on Tuesday watched videotape of the sex acts, which happened 12 years ago when Lumadue lived in Longwood with her husband, a professional pornographer who recorded the session. He has since died. Kelly Lumadue testified this week that she performed those sex acts under duress from her husband. She wasn't arrested until 2003, seven years after the recordings were made, when a garbage collector found the tapes at the curb outside Lumadue's Volusia County home. They were among videotapes she had thrown out. It was Lumadue's second trial on the charges. A jury last year found her guilty, but a judge ordered a new trial.




Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow
Now watch this magic trick where the women come in and make justifications and separate themselves and all other women from this one case despite the fact this happens all the time. They will try to water this case down and make it seem like a singularity amongst all of the great things women are doing for all mankind,.....


I'm still watching the magic trick where you think pulling one case out of your..........archives.....is proof that it is a "fact that this happens all the time." You can show anything you want when you pull up one case and then take a stand that this "happens all the time." Back it up.



[edit on 12-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]



posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

You forgot, they can also become teachers and rape underage children in school and the courts will let them get away with it "Because they are too pretty to go to jail"....(Quote from the judge in the Debra Lafave case)


One idiot judge does not a conspiracy against men in favor of women make. Counter examples can easily be provided. The case;

Article


With the Bobbitt case long since over, and the frenzy over the O. J. Simpson case dragging into its fifth month, legal experts on domestic violence, women's advocacy groups and tabloid television shows have fixed their attention on the case of a Maryland man who killed his wife after finding her in bed with another man.


The punch line; (from the same article)


He pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter, but his sentencing on Monday in Baltimore County Circuit Court set off protests. Judge Robert E. Cahill sentenced Mr. Peacock to 18 months in prison, saying that he wished he did not have to send him to prison at all, but knew he must "to make the system honest."



Is this proof that men can murder their cheating wives and expect a slap on the wrist from a sympathetic judge? I dont think so. It is proof that idiot judges exist. Much like your case shows.

You can pull any ONE case out of the ether and make just about any point in the world you want to make. If you want to allege that women are being habitually let off easy for abusing children, you need to show a pattern that supports that. Because other cases can be provided that show the opposite of what you are claiming.

Florida Sentinel Article


A Sanford jury Thursday convicted a 33-year-old woman of having sex with a 5-year-old boy. Kelly Lumadue was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Jurors on Tuesday watched videotape of the sex acts, which happened 12 years ago when Lumadue lived in Longwood with her husband, a professional pornographer who recorded the session. He has since died. Kelly Lumadue testified this week that she performed those sex acts under duress from her husband. She wasn't arrested until 2003, seven years after the recordings were made, when a garbage collector found the tapes at the curb outside Lumadue's Volusia County home. They were among videotapes she had thrown out. It was Lumadue's second trial on the charges. A jury last year found her guilty, but a judge ordered a new trial.


[edit on 12-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]


As I said this is one case, there are several more, look around the net. As for OJ? Yeah, he got away for awhile, but as I recall, last I heard he is now sitting in prison. Why? because they stuck on him like flies on flypaper until they got him for something. When is the last time you heard of Lafave? Or any other woman who has broken the law? When has a woman who got away from the law ever been hunted so vehemently?Therein lies your answer...OJ IS IN JAIL! Yeah, you pulled that case out of the ether and it still seems you have no case.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]




top topics



 
13
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join