It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhesus Negative Blood and Higher Consciousness

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi, having followed the other threads on the Rhesus negative blood theme I would like to pose the theory that those who are Rhesus negative have a quest to raise the consciousness of the planet. I, like many others in these blogs, have always felt 'different'. I have B. Rhesus negative blood, which I donate regularly owing to its 'special properties' according to the Blood Donor Service. I have a deep faith in God, a passion to help others and have just completed a Reiki Healing course. Regardless of where and how the negative rhesus factor came into being, does anyone else feel that we are different in the sense that we have an almost desperate desire to make a difference and to wake everyone up to the fact that this planet and the universe has been 'created' with intelligence and that we are all part of each other and our souls are one with God? I am married to an A.Rhesus Negative man who shares my passion for spirituality, he is a psychic medium. We have two B. Rhesus negative daughters who also have an almost innate thirst for spiritual truth. Do we have such a heightened sense of discovering Truth because of the rhesus negative factor?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Does this mean that there is no monkey in me? I am negative that is.
No monkey? No monkey gene? No 'whatever it is' that is shared with the monkey; whatever?

That would be a small bit funny, would it not?

And if so...would that make us, not human?

Would that make 'human'...to share a thing that is shared with the monkey?

Are we set aside from commonly understood *evolution* ?

hah hah hah. No. Probably not. But...that word: Rhesus...indicating the monkey.... why???

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gill56

hi

glad to hear your a regular blood donor, me 2 im your usual O positive but still it all helps and counts at the the end of the day
im also on the national bone marrow register in the UK have been for 12 months or so now but as of yet i have'nt been called up as a match and probably won't as others have said they have been on the register for ten years plus and never been matched......

Anyway back to your theory regarding Rhesus Negative Blood and Higher Consciousness etc etc to be honest and forgive me i dont want to offend anybody who carries this blood type but I once heard that Rhesus negative blood was introduced into the homo sapian genetic make up or our DNA by the so called imposters on mother earth and is strongly associated with the reptilian blood line?
When you talk about the spiritual sense or the higher consciousness, the selestrial consciousness, this being the connection of mother earth and father sky, you can say through the bodies chakras the connection being the asencion so to speak within the cosmos, the fields of energy etc etc i do believe we all have this gift our souls carry this gift and we all have the cosmic gift to connect through the energy fields. But unfortunately because our DNA has somewhat been altered us now having the double sided helix which now prevent us from connecting with the higher consciousness or limits the majority of us to because we dont understand it,some of us are unaware of it, and the majority dont know how to.....
I dont think blood type has anything to do with it and if it did and as you claim and i stated with regards to the reptilian significance, then maybe its something you/they crave or feel more draw to as the reptilans do not have the pineal gland which normal humans carry within there brain this enables them to connect to the higher consciousness, the third eye, intuition, the cosmos if they wanted to as its within there normal make up but overtime has become buried and not in use but it can be used if the average human understands itand recognises such.......as easy way is through meditation through breathing.......the reptilian race do not have this gift and they crave for it so i have been told...........

Im not saying your reptilian either please dont think that, what i mean it has been introduced by them....this blood type

[edit on 8'3/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Higher Consiousness is more about knowledge, you can look at it in an epistemoligical point of view that your opinions and beleifs are made up about the knowledge that you receive. Basically your opinions change when you recieve new and updated knowledge.

With Rhesus Negative learning about its origins and roots will lead to self awareness and thus a higher state of consciousness.

People have tried to make the monkeys of this planet aware of its origins, in fact there was a famous case about 2000 years ago but the guy ended up being crucified and some stupid religion was made out of it.

If you could imagine how life would be now if he was believed at the time then we would live in a completely different reality right now, only the insane could imagine such a place which is why the mental hospitals are filled with rhesus negatives but then every genius and inspirational person through time was not only rhesus negative but probably a member of a secret society.

You can learn more about rhesus negative at wakeup.to...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Im O negative but I dont think this links me to a higher consciousness more than others who are Rh positive. For over a year now I know something is changing in me, I am becoming much more aware of altered states, dimensions, ETs, chakra energies and yes I do feel an increasing connection to spirit. However my husband is A positive and he started going through this awakening much earlier than me and has a much better connection and understanding than me.

I know Rh negative is rare and there are many theories as to how it originated, but we should not let that make us think we are special. I believe we are all pure consciousness/spirit in a body, we are firstly a soul within a body, the body is just a vessel so what type of blood it has circulating in it to provide oxygen I dont think is all that important.

For me becoming aware of a higher consciousness is a spiritual process and nothing to do with my biological make up but maybe this thread will show it can bear some relevance Im not sure, but for me personally I dont think its relevant.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
[snip]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My grandmother has RH- blood and, i love her, but in all honesty, she's one of the most narrow minded people I've ever met.

My uncle also has RH- blood and he's hilarious but not too concerned with anything 'alternative' such as Reiki or raising earth's vibrational frequency (well, that's not entirely true - he's been into taking antioxidants and using non-toxic type products of late but solely through the influence of his wife...)

And I'm not opposed to this subject AT ALL, but i just wanted to point out that if you have a rule, what constitutes an exception in this case??

Because there are obviously exceptions from what i can see.

[edit on 19/3/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
reply to post by Mr Green

Try out wakeup.to...

wow I had no idea there was a forum for Rh neg people, thanks I'll give it a viewing later.
Is the forum not going to be biased though? Not sure but I'll def give it a read, thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Higher consciousness can only be reached with an open mind.

If you want the source of all conspiracies then you need to go back to the roots which is flowing through our veins.

Try Project Mannequin

Project Mannequin

The RH+ dont even have full use of the corpus callosum, they will never understand. Its time to stop listening to the monkeys before they drag you into their deluded fantasy world.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just because you are not paranoid it does not mean that they are not after you

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm ABneg (the rarest type) and apparently (according to a few psychics I've seen in my day) am Indigo....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Try Project Mannequin

Project Mannequin

That is a very in depth link you gave there, say any of it is true, what can I do about it? Not a lot.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Try Project Mannequin

Project Mannequin

That is a very in depth link you gave there, say any of it is true, what can I do about it? Not a lot.

theses not a lot we can do about it, whether its true or not i'm not sure but the fact is he is not the only person making these accusations but seems to be getting paid well for saying things that may cause some form of witch hunt

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
There is something about this thread that does not add up

Where is the OP? They sounded like they could have produced an interesting thread yet they have never posted again.

When I first joined ATS there was a massive Rh neg thread by witness08, its still going today I think. After a while I became uneasy about the thread because it was as if we were being rounded up in one thread for others to then push their products at us. I had books, web sites and all sorts privately pushed my way. (Not by witness08, she was a brilliant OP but I definatly felt the thread was being read by those that wanted to seek RH neg individuals out.

One thing I did learn on witness08 thread is that from birth ALL RH neg people are monitored their whole life based on their blood group alone.

If the OP does not post again I think I will forget Rh neg and the higher consciousness. It was their opening post that drew me to this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much, at the end of the day if our bloods origins was not covered up then we would not have any conspiracies today.
Then again there would be no religion too, no hell below above only sky and certainly no music or art or films about the big deception.
its no coincidence were finding all this out now, get ready for some mass psychosis

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
you know during childbirth having RH negative/positive blood can lead to lasting developmental problems. if the mother is RH positive and child is RH negative, during childbirth the womans cells will perceive the negative as foreign invaders and begin to produce antibodies. there are ways to counter this process but it still has the potential for lasting damage in simple things such as breathing but also in higher processes such as learning

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaticinus
you know during childbirth having RH negative/positive blood can lead to lasting developmental problems. if the mother is RH positive and child is RH negative, during childbirth the womans cells will perceive the negative as foreign invaders and begin to produce antibodies. there are ways to counter this process but it still has the potential for lasting damage in simple things such as breathing but also in higher processes such as learning

i know what you mean with the learning, there is nothing worse than having a higher than average iq and being ordered around by a bunch of morons, who want the intelligent to be at the same dumbdown level as them, welcome to the idiocracy.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

[snip]

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by dbates]

i wouldn't get so upset, enjoy yourself you never know when it will be all over.

i will miss people like you mr bates

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vaticinus

Actually its the other way around
I am negative, my husband was positive, she was positive

It used to be a killer but they basically give you a bunch of shots when you're pregnant and then again after childbirth so you (the negative) don't build those antibodies for future Rh positive children.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaticinus

Completely the wrong way round, to raise antibodies you need to be a Rh -ve mother NOT a RH positive mother. A RH- mother has no antigens and if her child is Rh- then thats fine.

www.ahealthyme.com...

If you're Rh positive, it really doesn't matter if your child is negative or positive. If you're Rh positive, your body is already familiar with the Rh protein, and so the baby's Rh status will not be an issue

You state a Rh + mother rejects her Rh - baby, this is completely wrong.

ONLY a RH - mother can reject a baby, and this is usually only the second child if BOTH children have been RH+. During the first birth her body builds up antibodies to the first RH- child, as she sees it as foreign, then if she then goes onto have another RH + child she rejects it using the build up of antibodies from her first birth.

Maybe you just got it the wrong way around when you typed it???

I am Rh - and that is why it was a problem for me to have children, a Rh + mother has NO problems. All my birth children are Rh -.

Even with a RH - mother and a first RH + child usually there are no problems, it is the second child that is the problem. This is why so many in my family only have one child.

So just to re cap, a RH + mother can NOT reject a RH - baby, because the RH - baby is negative, it has no antigens to react to.

This is why it is thought most RH - are abducted, their blood is able to be used in many experiments and is a good candidate for the production of alien/human hybrids, RH - has no antigens, therefor it will have less of an immune rejection .

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Mr Green]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join