It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhesus Negative Blood and Higher Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
reply to post by Mr Green

you seem to of convinced yourself of some form of delusion of new age nonsense, you are right the answers are inside of you but not in the way you are thinking right now.

you are suffering from inattentive blindness, the more you know the more you will see, the less you know the more you are blinded by your own ignorance.

evil is an anagram much like draconian devil is an anagram for da vinci. I will let you see if it is his full name

There is alwAYS method to the madness ET666

[edit on 24-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

ET666 am I to believe you are an ET now? new age nonsense? what exactly is new age about looking within? Who are you , your not the OP why do you persist with this line of thought?

You have caught my interest none the less.

MG

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
While knowledge is not required to see the light individually. The large majority of people in the world will need some kind of proof that something is going on. I also find that most people who sincerely search for truth and answers need other people to see the truth and to help with the search.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63
While knowledge is not required to see the light individually. The large majority of people in the world will need some kind of proof that something is going on. I also find that most people who sincerely search for truth and answers need other people to see the truth and to help with the search.

I disagree once awarness is felt why you dont need proof. I admit in an early awakening it can get very strange and you do seek some sort of proof to what is going on, but once you accept it no proof is required. The more you ask for proof the more unaware you actually become, the best thing to do is just simple be, dont over analyze it and go with the flow.

does this awakening have anything to do with blood groups? I dont think so but Im New Age so what would I know

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

rhesus negative can not be cloned, it proves that other humans can be, althoug now we can see that we are a product of intelligent design aka alien experiment. Any advanced civilisation would be treated as gods by a less advanced culture, so get ready to meet your creator. I wonder if they will be rejected again as they have been in the past. Looking at the population figures you can see that this is not the first time the earth has been fully populated, which is why you are on this planet, become self aware and remember

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

Elvis, Charlie Chaplin, Al Capone, Marlyn Monroe, smashing!
All fine examples of higher conciousness!
Maybe you have too much negative blood in you my friend.
What's all this numerology nonsense about?
Fox Mulder who's he, another genius?
Would the good twin please stand up!
I see the beginnings of schizophrenia here.
And also regards Elvis and co, your link didn't mention if their blood type was negative.
Love and peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance , albert einstein

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I disagree once awarness is felt why you dont need proof. I admit in an early awakening it can get very strange and you do seek some sort of proof to what is going on, but once you accept it no proof is required. The more you ask for proof the more unaware you actually become, the best thing to do is just simple be, dont over analyze it and go with the flow.

does this awakening have anything to do with blood groups? I dont think so but Im New Age so what would I know

You are right. Once you know you don't need proof. But those who know are far outnumbered by those that don't know or don't care. We should all put as many ideas and thoughts out there as we can. No one person has all the answers or the means to convince the masses. So why not give the masses a massive database. (hope that makes sense.)

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I followed all your links.
Albert Einstein, another negative?
If so, so what! it proves nothing.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

quantum mechanics is just simple occult, even nasa has occult ties, occult means hidden, you can lie about the blood origins but it will leaves traces behind, its such a great secret because no one would believe it is true.

have you ever heard of the big lie, you can easily read it at wiki

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Occult means hidden! Wow I didn't know thanks for that.
I didn't hear JFK mention blood types, maybe I just missed it!
Love and peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

hello Midicon how lovely to see you. may I ask what blood group you are? someone so awake as you must be Rh -, you are in contact with your inner higher consciousness so according to this thread you must be RH-...

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Major corporations use occult symbols based on isis and horus.wing serpent star eye pyramid . Take a look down your high street, they were hidden now you can see them

but now you will see that you are in hell, its clearly sign posted everywhere

its not that hard to make a blind man see

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666

but now you will see that you are in hell, its clearly sign posted everywhere

I am in my now I am not in my hell, thoughts are energy 666, think this is hell and it will become hell. Signs are meaningless to spirit and being.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

your free to believe whatever you choose to believe, if you wish to be blinded by your own ignorance then so be it, signs for the winged serpent are everywhere, if you live in america you probable see it in the medical area or mcdnalds etc. You are in hell, this is the lowest point, you have nothing to fear from the heavens except freedom which is soon to come

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Hello Ms Green,
I am rh negative! One of the enlightened masters so it seems!
Is there a logo or symbol for rh negatives? Maybe we should all get tatoos.
seriously though, I don't think this thread will offer much enlightenment with regard to rh negatives and conciousness. It would appear the OP has absconded and left an imposter to carry this thread! It has quickly descended into all sorts of unsupported and unrelated nonsense.
I see by your posts that you have a firm grasp of what conciousness and awareness is all about,
Love and peace,
Midicon.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

everything is connected, you just need the missing link to join the dots, the symbol is amazingly known as the flower of the fool, it was used by people who believed that the earth was round when the masses believed it was flat

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

By the sound of it my friend you are the one who is suffering!
You will only get back what you put out.
Love and peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

There is no missing link. I see everything all too clearly.
Do you have a monopoly on insight or awareness?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by midicon

i will be ok, i'm one of the lucky ones, but i will be sad to see some of you go

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

There is no missing link. I see everything all too clearly.
Do you have a monopoly on insight or awareness?

did you not think you saw everything clearly last month too, yet your perception has changed since then, your not fully awake just yet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join