It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhesus Negative Blood and Higher Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Who the hell cares about child birth, what you should be concentrating on is the bloods origins and how that knowledge has been used against the public.

ask yourself

why do you give blood for free for it to be used in hiv drugs it sells for $10,ooo a pint

why is the vatican the major shareholder

why do famous people who are rhesus negative die in strange circumstances. Are they loose cannons

why are the mental hospitals full of rhesus negative people going on about the bible, little green men and a big conspiracy everyone is in on

if you want answers then they are inside of you, or you could carry on listening to the rest of the monkeys on this forum.

just because you are not paranoid it does not mean they are not after you

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilTwin666
Who the hell cares about child birth, what you should be concentrating on is the bloods origins and how that knowledge has been used against the public.

your obviously a man. Try saying this to a woman whos child has died due to being born a blue baby.

I do not care for your flippent remarks 666.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

your obviously a man. Try saying this to a woman whos child has died due to being born a blue baby.

I do not care for your flippent remarks 666.

probably the most patronising thing i have ever heard. Ever considered the fact anti d does more harm than good, maybe the culling of the bloodline never ended aka witch hunts

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You can tell yourself over and over again its not true but the facts speak for themselves you've been made a monkey out of. You will readily admit you live in a brainwashed society but refuse to admit that you have been brainwashed yourself

[edit on 23-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

From my experience, most people who are pregnant care about child birth a whole lot, and unless there is a problem, blood origins are not the first consideration. Having a healthy child is usually the first concern.

ask yourself

why do you give blood for free for it to be used in hiv drugs it sells for $10,ooo a pint

Most people donate blood, especially rare types to help others like themselves who might need it. People can do things that aren't of a selfish nature.

why is the vatican the major shareholder

A major shareholder of what, specifically? Of blood donations? You sound quite paranoid, and not making sense to me. But, then again, I am a stupid monkey, so if you could explain what you are going on about to me, I'd appreciate it.

why do famous people who are rhesus negative die in strange circumstances. Are they loose cannons

A few examples here, please.

why are the mental hospitals full of rhesus negative people going on about the bible, little green men and a big conspiracy everyone is in on

Maybe it's a paranoia gene passed on in the blood line!

if you want answers then they are inside of you, or you could carry on listening to the rest of the monkeys on this forum.

This is tooooooooo rich! Just read what you typed here! WE, even us monkeys are supposed to believe you? LOL....you made my day!

just because you are not paranoid it does not mean they are not after you

Oh, my gosh........LOL, if having non monkey blood means this sort of thought, I'll stick to my tree and bananas, thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

your free to beleive what ever you choose to believe or you could try double checking with google

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

your free to beleive what ever you choose to believe or you could try double checking with google

Sure, google what exactly? Paranoid ramblings of an RH-negative person?

Do you have any personal experience with what you have proposed here? Why should I have to google?

This is your thread, and I have asked you direct questions you have not been able to answer.

What exactly, to prove your point, should I be googling? Are you telling me I have to google, because you can't back yourself up?

Remember now, your superior, being your blood type and all. I'm just a stupid monkey, being RH positive.

So do me a favor, show how and why you believe you are superior, and have a higher consciousness.

I do believe you are pompass, and nothing more than that!

edit to fix quote

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

One thing I did learn on witness08 thread is that from birth ALL RH neg people are monitored their whole life based on their blood group alone.

Really? do you have a link to this information?

I am negative, and have done a lot of research on it, I never knew this.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

This is your thread, and I have asked you direct questions you have not been able to answer.

Hi actually its NOT his thread at all its Gill56 who has never posted after the initial OP, which is why I said there was some thing quite odd about this thread.

Its not 666 thread but he seems to be ranting on like its his personal mission or some thing. As a RH- mother I could not care a less about reptilian blood lines and famous people in mental hospitals going on about green men, all I am worried about is my child being healthy and born alive so to me this thread and evil 666 are uncaring and honestly really quite mad.

Ive had anti D does this make me some monkey mix then? Whats wrong with an injection of anti D to mop up the antibodies to RH positive. Does he even understand the science behind this, does he even care? The people who donate anti D do it voluntary, not many people have antibodies to RH positive antigens and even less are willing to donate them.

What has the vatican got to do with this anyway...do I even care? No probably not! Seems the Vatican have a hand in everything these days, but what RH - has to do with them I really dont know.

What I have learnt from this thread about RH - and the higher consciousness is absolutely nothing!!!

This thread has gotten wierd.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For famous people and everything you need to know link: wakeup.to/rhnegative

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hello back at you.

Yes, now I see it. Interesting both are relatively new members here, but that could mean nothing since I am a new member also.

The OP hasn't been here since the 18th, and maybe evil is his alter ego!

I agree with you, this thread did seem to take a very strange twist between page 1 and 2!

It seems to have gone from someting positive about the features of RH-neg people into a slam fest agains us "monkeys" who are RH-pos.

I opened the thread because I was interested in the differences between the 2, RH neg, and RH pos, and if seems to have been taken over by this evil person who wants to claim superiortiy for some reason.

Yes, I did actually think evil started the thread, so thanks for correcting me!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
In the words of fraud sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, or maybe churchill every now and then people will stumble upon the truth, dismiss it and then go about there business

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

why are you obsessed with famous people?

Next thing you'll say is the Anti D I had has blocked my contact with the higher consciousness , is that the theory here?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why am i obsessed with famous people ?
Psychopaths and geniuses don.t only share the same brain wave activity they also share the same bloodgroup. All of the most inspirational people through history were rhesus negative

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What you know is nothing compared to what you don.t know, your so lucky for what you are about to find out but don.t loose your head

[edit on 23-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

One thing I did learn on witness08 thread is that from birth ALL RH neg people are monitored their whole life based on their blood group alone.

Really? do you have a link to this information?

I am negative, and have done a lot of research on it, I never knew this.

No sorry I have no link but I just remember Witness on her thread putting up some information to the effect that from birth ALL RH neg people have an extra part in their records that is used to record their blood history throughout their life.

Im not sure how it works but I guess a flag comes up and all our date is sent to some central data base to see if there is any thing that is unique medically to Rh neg people.

Theres also a theory that we are tagged throughout life in case of some world catastrophe then we could basically give blood to all those in need as our blood is not rejected by the majority.

It is a shame because this is a very interesting subject but without the OP this thread is doomed to dive into the secret blood lines of the rich and famous and how the Vatican is controlling Rh neg blood.... apparently....shame really.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilTwin666

All of the most inspirational people through history were rhesus negative

ALL are you sure? I just googled famous people with Rh neg blood and it came back with nothing.

To say ALL of the most were Rh neg what does that mean? Can you name some then we can decide if they were inspirational or merely just famous.

I think your blinded by celebrities, its a modern day disease didnt you know. To be famous means not very much, it just means people know your name..wow whats the point in that.

Most famous people arnt in contact with the higher consciousness anyway, they are in contact with their ego which stops any higher awarness dead in its tracks. The exception to this are people who are well known for their service to the light, great spiritual leaders who by default become famous but to them it means nothing. I expect blood group also means very little to these divine individuals also. Im talking about people such as the Dalai Lama here, interesting to see what blood group he is.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ive just done a quick google and found Elvis Presley, Prince Charles, Al Capone and Charlie Chaplin, Maryln Monroe and John f Kennedy

link

A Speach by JFK link

The Dali Lama "The World is an illusion"
Shakepear "The world is but a stage"
Maryln Monroe "Its all make believe"
Paranoid Schizophrenic "The world is not real"

All Paranoid Schizophrenic's are rhesus negative or one of their parents is FACT link

if you belive it is a coincidence then its you that needs your head feeling
And why are they being locked up ? Pumped full of drugs, no human rights, tortured, so that you can carry on living in wonderland all for finding out what you are finding out now, how knowledge of the bloods origins have been used against the masses. you've had your life stolen from you, told that man climbed out of the trees to sell sh*t to each other for pieces of paper. Talk about being made monkeys out of, and some of you are calling of selfish, its you that is the problem.

Rhesus Negatives being tracked link

Also James Casbolt who claims he is ex secret service says RH- are being tracked in his book "agent buried alive" link

HIV Drugs use Rheus negative blood link it sells for about $10,000 a pint, you get nothing !!!! and whilst so much money is being made there will be no cure, hey its just business.

if you want to donate blood for a corporation to make money on a man made disease then you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem

The Pope is nothing more than a wizard of oz who hides behind a curtain of deception look at what he is telling the people of Africa that Condoms do not stop AIDS

llink

Any one would think he has shares in these pharmacutical companies, selling more drugs to the uneducated.

God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols

God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

God save the queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future

It really is like living on a planet of the apes sometimes.

Einstein "the secret to creativity is to never reveal the source"

Hitler link

Notice the quote "Because of all their recessive genes, madness doesn't run in those families.....it gallops"

The Turin shroud is allegedly AB-. Hitler and Jesus related by blood, but you could say that about John Lennon and Charles Manson link

Life will always imitate art, I guess its got to when the tortured artist knows how the story will end.

Its time to question reality

so to those people who have been leaving me negative comments, you think your awake, think your clued up, trust me, you know jack.

knowledge is the only route towards self awareness and the higher consciousness you will know when you see the light, just don.t loose your head its a fine line between genius and madness

when it comes to the bloods orgins then the signs are everywhere

[edit on 24-3-2009 by EvilTwin666]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

knowledge is the only route towards self awareness and the higher consciousness you will know when you see the light, just don.t loose your head its a fine line between genius and madness

You do not need knowledge to see the light. Higher awarness requires no knowledge. The human awakening is spiritual and is not of knowledge.

The fact I now know Elvis was Rh - does not bring me any closer to the light, that requires an inner peace that knowledge plays no part in eviltwin666.

You are dis info, that is all you are to me.

Plus if you are of the light why choose such an unfortunate name as evil twin? Why not choose a name such as twin of the light?

I really dont care about these famous people, what blood group they were has no relevance on my connection to the higher consciousness, they can not help me achieve this, only I can because connection is found within.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

you seem to of convinced yourself of some form of delusion of new age nonsense, you are right the answers are inside of you but not in the way you are thinking right now.

you are suffering from inattentive blindness, the more you know the more you will see, the less you know the more you are blinded by your own ignorance.

evil is an anagram much like draconian devil is an anagram for da vinci. I will let you see if it is his full name

these are a lot of random facts about rhesus negative, well there would be after 25000 years, like fox mulder was rhesus negative f is the 6th letter in the alphabet o is the 15, 1+5=6, and x is the 24th 2+4=6

There is alwAYS method to the madness ET666

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join