It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did you waive your rights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here is another thing people should be aware of!!!!!!!! watch what you sign!!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
THANKS!!!! So vrery interesting!! This is info that I'm definately going to share

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I want to thank you, honestly, for giving this video a greater audience.

God bless you, God bless our Human Rights, and God bless America!

I hope everyone starts to realize the truth of our situation. I hope that everyone looks up "Free man on the land" status, and how to achieve it.

O-315

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have an easy fix to this problem. Buy a Russian KGB disappearing ink pen. Sign your name.... Then within 24 hour's......... It's like you never signed.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you i think, that was very interesting - I'm highly shocked that this hasn't been more talked over here on ATS. I honestly never knew about how much power the capital letters had on documents, Although I am anti-gun i must admit i loved it when the women said "It's our right to have these weapons to protect us from you*" Good stuff I'll tell some of my mates about this thread for sure - Well done on finding it.

Fox

*Quote IS wrong but it was somthing close to that.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I cannot get the video to play on my slow computer right now. Would someone please expound on the original topic, so I can get a gist for what rights and how we might be signing them away! Thanks.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The bottom line is this.. You signing that document gets you the job.

Many people have fought the good fight against income tax, but most of them are in jail.. Even a former IRS agent, who couldn't find any legal stance on the books, is in jail because she found out she didn't have to pay income tax, so she didn't.

People are in jail illegally today because of this. There's no getting around it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

The only way the IRS can FORCE you to file an income tax return is if you've ever filed one before, then you are subject to their rules and regulations.

If you've never filed and you don't file, they can't do anything to you, it's unconstitutional.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Its unconstitutional, and they can lock you up for it...

The Fed is a privately owned entity, but they have the ability to put you away.. We've been living in a police state all along, they just don't want you to know.

new topics

top topics

join