It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Lights above London, NOW! (Need Independant Confirmation)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am really hesitant to add this thread, but maybe someone with a better camera can go out and record this for ATS?

There are a series of 6 lights, moving over Hyde Park away from the airport. I was in front of the Albert memorial, with my back to Royal Albert Hall.

They have returned twice thus far, and are seperated by about 2 inches, as viewed from the ground.

I CANNOT film them, as my good video camera will not charge on these STUPID circuits over here. Please, evryone who knows me knows I would not mess with anyone on this site. If you are in London, or South-Eastern Britain, please go out and view these.

It is very odd, and I need confirmation on these please...

Edit to add clarity to title. The post quoted below appears at the bottom of this page, and has been moved for clarity. A correction to that post appears on page two.

Well, thanks to everyone who offered their support on this thread. I have never in the past created a hysteria for no good cause, and have zero desire to begin one on my birthday.
Credibility is hard to gain, and impossible to regain once lost.

I will now post an entire account of what I saw, and will point out to those that have already seen this thread, that of course I knew about the previous poster, truther, and his account.

I did not, and I swear to this, see that he had 6 lights in his sighting. I am not so inclined to think ATSers of being that gullible.

At around 10 pm, maybe 958ish, I was trying to get some night photos of the monument here. I was looking up when I began to track what I believed was a plane. It was headed directly towards the horizon from my point of view, with my back directly to Royal Albert Hall.

I was about to lose interest in the light, when I saw it flare brightly, (again, resembling a plane turning or something) when I saw a light appear directly behind it, by about 2 inches. This new light being directly between myself and the other one. They were matching pace, and were of the same dimness. (or brightness if you will)

The second light then flared, and two more lights appeared, on either side of the second light. Again, the spacing was the same, and they were now all tracking at the same speed and direction. Once again, the two new lights flared and another light appeared, this one back on line with the first two.

The last light flared as well, and another, this one being the 6th, light appeared. At this point, all 6 lights were the same dimness, and were traveling in formation together. These lights did not pick up on my camera, and I could not find a way to gather photographic proof. I attempted to use my PDA to log on to ATS, but the loading times were terrible in that park. I stopped a street vendor, and pointed out the lights, which gave the impression of being both far away and close to us at the same time. The man took note, and then walked away without any word.

I watched the formation drift away, and took note of many planes in other areas of the sky, this formation resembling none of them.

The reader should take note, I live in Santa Barbara, right under the flight path. Due to an erroneous report a year ago, I have spent many an hour watching these planes, so as to learn the difference that most would not.

These were not planes, and after watching them for the time I did, I now feel certain enough that I will file a MUFON report as soon as I get back to the states on tuesday. (Give me a day or so to recover from the trip though.)

I posted this OP, and will leave it open, for the purpose of gaining at least some corraberation of my story. As I know that I have zero proof, I will hope that someone comes forward tomorrow. If that does not happen, hopefully when I provide the link on wednesday to my filing, I will maintain the credibility that I ahve gained thus far on this site.

If there are any readers who see in the near future, any videos or stories representing a flying cross in London on the night of March 6th, please U2U me at your own convenience.

Thanks, Jason

[edit on 6-3-2009 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just to add, I will GLADLY meet any ATS member here, to point out where they are. I just cannot pick them up on my Sony Erricson, and have no battery on my video camera.

I wasted all of it on these stupid squirrels that climb your legs here.

edit to add that I am going back out,(to the park) but will take the sony just in case. Please, if you are in london and can confirm this, do so.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Is there anyone awake here?

There are 6 lights, in a cross formation, that is moving slowly over Hyde park.

They are flaring one at a time, in order from "front" to "back", and they are double the size of a star....

They are freaking awesome, and DEFINITLY NOT a plane or helicopters, as there is no sound. I did ask a vendor to notice, and he just stared at them, and then walked away from me.

I will never post again on this site if I cannot get independant confirmation...

Please flag this thread and u2u your UK friends! I am willing to go back as this park is just ten minutes from where I am..

edit for spelling, and clarity

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So, Six flags and not a single response from anyone in this city??!! Again, I am betting my membership on this site on the fact that this is happening now.... I want to go back out, but I need a FREAKING CAMERA!!!

I will wait until midnight, and then I'm off, and will be back by the Albert Memorial....

Please respond people, u2u your British or French ATS friends!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I flagged to see if anyone would be showing some proof

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerjamescharles

Thanks, but I have seen the proof... what I need are for the Brits to set down the pint and get a freaking camera or something.... It has to be better than my Erricson, thats all....

I am headed back out in 15....

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sorry I am way far away, but I did give you a flag and a bump!

I am totally convinced that you are telling the truth.

I hope someone gets a pic.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks, now I'm just sitting here waiting to see if someone gets to me... Otherwise I will take the camera and my tripod and attempt to get this again.... maybe from the center of the park... I'm just worried about missing this again.... Please, anyone? At least CONFIRM I'm not nuts??!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
You're first post was at 22:29 and it's now 23:52, and you're going back? If the lights are still there, I'd wager they're not a UFO...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewlip

Great, take you a long time to figure that out? No crap, I didn't say it would work, I just did what I could to pass on this info....

Thanks for the constructive help.

And it was there 10 minutes after the first time... a

Besides, I can't sleep anyway...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
... what I need are for the Brits to set down the pint and get a freaking camera or something....

On a Friday night?....bwaaahaahaa!

I do believe you have seen something, but it's only evidence of 6 lights in the sky (moving over Hyde Park away from the airport....hint) isn't it?

Don't get too excited and go and have a pint, someone in the pub may have a camera.

We'd love to see for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Havent updated myself on the latest here, but 6 lights in formation..does ring a bell? Havent checked, but this is like the lights Truther posted about. Now i dont know what happended with that story after the post got locked, but seems like the same thing.

Hyde, ive been there and watched the flights, is was like a que of airplanes, in a line, not in a cross formation, wich would seem a bit wierd?

[edit on 6/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Let me guess....your sister who lives an hour drive away has it on her iphone but you have to go and get it tomorrow and upload it to youtube...

This all seem very familiar....

And already 10 flags huh!!

Great, here's an other one of those threads.

You know what i'm gonna flag it aswell...and a star for you OP!!!!

(this is not personal, and i do believe you but i'm still waiting on the vid. by Truther who made a whopping 17 pages and i don't know how many flags on the same subject last weekend. And i'm not gonna ruin my weekend again!!!!!)

OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them

Peace

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Calm down, I wasn't accusing you of lying or being facecious. I was pointing out that if you returned there and they were still there, then it's unlikely to be a UFO.

Going back is not a bad idea. If they are gone, then who knows what they were, maybe someone else saw them, and if they are still there, a photo would be good.

Don't take things so personally.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Please flag this thread and u2u your UK friends! I am willing to go back as this park is just ten minutes from where I am..
It may be too late, but the only London members I remember are Asala and Truther.

And I don't think we will have much luck on a Friday night...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
deja vu all over again , well I never flagged the last guy (65 did), so no flag for you, im sure you'll get about the same though...baaa baaa

[edit on 6-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
JEEZ, Come ON, ATSers! Let's get this guy some support!!! And, keep this near the top of the recent posts list, for now.

not a one-line post

O-315

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

call me silly but I don't want another thousand ATS point penalty...
consider yourself bumped.

Sleeping at home on a Friday night, eh; we could be best buds you & I along with everyone else here on this thread

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Did you think of maybe calling the news people? They have cameras.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, thanks to everyone who offered their support on this thread. I have never in the past created a hysteria for no good cause, and have zero desire to begin one on my birthday.
Credibility is hard to gain, and impossible to regain once lost.

I will now post an entire account of what I saw, and will point out to those that have already seen this thread, that of course I knew about the previous poster, truther, and his account.

I did not, and I swear to this, see that he had 6 lights in his sighting. I am not so inclined to think ATSers of being that gullible.

At around 10 pm, maybe 958ish, I was trying to get some night photos of the monument here. I was looking up when I began to track what I believed was a plane. It was headed directly towards the horizon from my point of view, with my back directly to Royal Albert Hall.

I was about to lose interest in the light, when I saw it flare brightly, (again, resembling a plane turning or something) when I saw a light appear directly behind it, by about 2 inches. This new light being directly between myself and the other one. They were matching pace, and were of the same dimness. (or brightness if you will)

The second light then flared, and two more lights appeared, on either side of the second light. Again, the spacing was the same, and they were now all tracking at the same speed and direction. Once again, the two new lights flared and another light appeared, this one back on line with the first two.

The last light flared as well, and another, this one being the 6th, light appeared. At this point, all 6 lights were the same dimness, and were traveling in formation together. These lights did not pick up on my camera, and I could not find a way to gather photographic proof. I attempted to use my PDA to log on to ATS, but the loading times were terrible in that park. I stopped a street vendor, and pointed out the lights, which gave the impression of being both far away and close to us at the same time. The man took note, and then walked away without any word.

I watched the formation drift away, and took note of many planes in other areas of the sky, this formation resembling none of them.

The reader should take note, I live in Santa Barbara, right under the flight path. Due to an erroneous report a year ago, I have spent many an hour watching these planes, so as to learn the difference that most would not.

These were not planes, and after watching them for the time I did, I now feel certain enough that I will file a MUFON report as soon as I get back to the states on tuesday. (Give me a day or so to recover from the trip though.)

I posted this OP, and will leave it open, for the purpose of gaining at least some corraberation of my story. As I know that I have zero proof, I will hope that someone comes forward tomorrow. If that does not happen, hopefully when I provide the link on wednesday to my filing, I will maintain the credibility that I ahve gained thus far on this site.

If there are any readers who see in the near future, any videos or stories representing a flying cross in London on the night of March 6th, please U2U me at your own convenience.

Thanks, Jason

The edit was to copy and paste this post to my OP. Nothing was changed, as my next post holds the one correction. Jason

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join