It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Lights above London, NOW! (Need Independant Confirmation)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There is no need to flame the OP for telling us what he witnessed. The important thing is to try to find out what it was.

So I want to ask the OP if it is at all possible that what he saw could have been party search lights gliding over the sky. I live in Oslo, and a couple of months ago there was a UFO sighting reported in the newspapers. The mysterious lights in the sky turned out to be caused by party search lights from a restaurant. You can see the two lights behind the restaurant in this photo of Ekebergrestauranten:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stmichael

Hey Mike, you ar eright! Would it please the court if I posted my photo from the memorial last night, with a time stamp and all? Sound off, I will take the time to post a useless photo if it will end the debate on my intentions...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Hey ZIGGY!!!
Longtime no talkie friend... And no, they were not search lights... they actually had those on the hall, but this was FAR different, fyi... Thanks for the heads up...

As you already know, I have been fooled enough times that I have practiced my night viewing....

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
hi jason, i used to live a couple of miles from the the royal albert hall. I believe what you say for a couple of reasons, you persevere with many posts, also staying close to the site,timewise, and so genuinley seeking support from others, i also saw a light from the north of london direction 30 years ago ,i never mentioned it before,then there was not so much support from ufo,ers.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Thanks! Now we at least have that possibility ruled out.

And I agree with one of the previous posters, perhaps you can try to make a drawing of what you saw in the sky? A sketch so we know a little more about the formation and the size of the lights?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Jason,maybe you misunderstood me, who would take a photo of the royal albert memorial at night? no one, but to prove a point,others would say it showed he tried to get a photo at night, after all you are after some credability from ATS, in the past there has been laser lights over Wembley stadium (maybe 6 miles away, impressive)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow, really sorry I did not see this as I would have been outside with my SR7 and eos 400D with tele lenses!

there was another post recently about london and lights but no further video / photo was presented.

Maybe ATS should set up an "alerting list" for folks in areas so we can all get alerted to close things even when we are not on the ATS site.

I want to see things but I never do, I only dream I have seen things.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Buried somewhere, deep within Truther's thread, I came to truther's defense regarding his/her intent on posting. It was to alert any other local ATS'ers to a live UFO sighting, in a large metropolitan area. Independent corroboration is always nice. This should be encouraged here, and I applaude the OP's for doing so.

I've also found very curious, the level of immature, pseudo-debunkers that arrive at these type of threads. Or is it just a bunch of kids, afflicted with the desire for instant gratification, a horrible condition in some of the younger generation?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

i really believe you and im sure that if you had the proper camera you would have taken that shot and posted it here.

actually if i saw this thread last night i would have called my friend who is staying at the royal garden hotel and told him to take a picture of that thing,but what shall we do? cant do anything about it right now.

and for those who are talking about a phone with a camera, i tell you its even worse than a disposable camera especially at night,so get a life.

i mean who wouldn't want to post a genuine picture or a video of a UFO.

S&F

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk
Maybe ATS should set up an "alerting list" for folks in areas so we can all get alerted to close things even when we are not on the ATS site.

thats a pretty good idea. I wonder how it could work?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OP so sorry to hear you were without your camera at the time of the incedent you reported. I am in the unfortunate position of having seen the same kinds of objects on three occasions in the last year, and also having NO photographic equipment of any sort in my possesion. Alas.. I am skint.

Im sure you will learn from this! Now all I have to do is learn how to save money when Im on a pittance

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Let me guess....your sister who lives an hour drive away has it on her iphone but you have to go and get it tomorrow and upload it to youtube...

This all seem very familiar....

And already 10 flags huh!!

Spot on my friend! I have to be careful what I say from now on cos ATS are going to ban me soon
Freedom of speech = well, have a look at my ATS points

MH

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So, I am stuck on the iPod right now, which makes typing take too long. I went back because I saw that the memorial was lit up, and I actually love it, it's very nice. Would posting a photo of that nature, with a time date stamp please the masses? Otherwise, watch the sky Britain !

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I believe you saw what you say you saw. Kudos for the alert, wish someone had responded that could help. Did it look like the 6 lights filmed over Londonwww.youtube.com... in my thread " Are these the same ufos Truther saw over London? Brand new video" 3 different sightings of 6 ufos over London on 3 different days even in the same formation for 2 of them which were a 1-3-2 formation. What formation did you see?

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Zudrummer] to add vid link

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Zudrummer]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zudrummer

I cannot watch the video from my Ipod, due to the loading times.... but yes, it was a flying cross...

And oddly, I have recieved multiple u2u's from britoners saying they saw a cross ufo in daylight? Am I not seeing those postings on the site?

Now, I am more sure than last night, that I saw something... My only other cover-all was a blimp that would have seemed farther up in the dark?

But hearing multiple sightings now makes me think that something is up...

This only makes me wish that I had been given better advice on this site 16 months ago, in reference to night pics.....

Jason (headed to SoHO for my birthday party, in FREAKING LONDON BABY!)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Let me know if it looked similar when you can watch the video bro and enjoy! Happy B-Day!. I dont recall it looking like a cross but Ill have to check on that. UFOs in a cross formation in the daylght sounds like one interesting sighting. I wonder if my Nikon CP would be able to pick up night lights in the sky
Guess I better get my act together and read the manual

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I think you say the lights seemed to be connected like one large object? In The Vid they seem like a group of seperate objects. Just comparing, seems like a different type object but what a hotspot you are in

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Ok I am sorry, I haven't read past your post yet but got halted up when you seemed upset over 'CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS', but meanwhile in the line above you looked at someones ATS points and did not think highly of them and made fun of them for only having 2000 points hmmmm

I wonder how the poster with 69,000 THOUSAND! THOUSAND! points got to that number, did they have to go through 2,000. Do you see my point? That we give to much credit based on numbers, like this gentleman / lady doesn't have the same abilities to add to this conversation (which I think they did), just based on their POINTS is absurd, please, hypocrisy is so damaging for everyone.

Ok back to looking through the rest of the posts to see if any evidence has been released...

Edit: SORRY 69 thou thou, 000, thousand!!! Anymore credible or knowledgeable than the one with 2000? Negative.

But GREAT thread if something is resolved I'm all for some concrete evidence, I mean someone must've got a video of this...Keeper up ATS

[edit on 7-3-2009 by unknown known]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well i still think a cell phone is better than nothing at all. I found a link of a supposed alien picture taken with a cell phone.

www.crowdedskies.com...

Still better than nothing at all!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok, here are some more cell phone pictures.

www.rense.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

www.nationalledger.com...

And there are plenty more to be found on the net. Some of them not too bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join