It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Lights above London, NOW! (Need Independant Confirmation)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

As I am tired at this point, and did not want to be accused of mis-speaking, I returned after first seeing this anomaly, and trying to get my video camera, to see the lights still in the sky, although they were all visible, and there was no flaring. the total time elapsed was roughly 6-8 minutes.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Star & Flag 4U

I for one believe and support you. You did the right thing by calling out to Londoners to see if you could get additional confirmation. I'm also glad to see you are going to file a report with MUFON.

We should support our fellow ATSers. Especially ones that have a long history here and someone who has 65k pts. Why would they risk their integrity? Surly not get additional points.

I trust a lot of you over MSM. This is where we get the real news, from ground reports. By 'flaming' these peeps we may discourage other posters from sharing their stories. This is exactly what's happened in main society - people deemed hoaxers or mentally unstable and in essence intimidating others to come forward. Let's not let it happen here, especially with veteran members.

On a light note, maybe the ETs wanted to with you a very special Happy Birthday - if not them, then I am

[edit on 3/6/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I appreciate that, but can I share something weird?

I was in the next room, and I was preparing for bed, when I realized that i had already forgotten some details of what happened tonight. I actually had to ask my girlfriend to confirm what time it had happened, and if they had flared multiple times, and she looked at me and said, " What time did WHAT happen??!!"

I feel very confused at this point.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

This does all sound familiar .... perhaps you've seen something, but I highly doubt they're still there. Good luck with it though.

BTW, did Truther ever come back? He raved about the video ... then nothing.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I think that all of us dedicated ATS members are still in a tizzy about the posting of a respected member, "Truther" and the subsequent absence of him.

Evidence needs to be posted before flags and stars are awarded as to not taint the board.

Am I right or too judgemental? Weigh in members....

[edit on 3/6/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think Jason was clear in his title and original post as to what he was saying, as opposed to truther who just fed us the same old crap.

We still need to try and bring topics that are important straight away to the general membership attention, just we need a pinch of salt as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You sound like you are telling the truth and are really excited about what you saw, heck I would be too.

I have no problem starring and flagging it, in fact with pictures/video whatever you have I am sure it will be flag hundreds of times, but for now I am holding off.

I can't wait to see the evidence.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you can distinguish different colors on the ufo, it is probably not of extraterrestrial origin.

WE humans always use red, green, white lights on everything from atm machines to traffic lights. If it is BLINKING, it is not from another planet.

Think about it. 99% of sightings can be dispelled with the logic that if they have 3 different colored lights that are blinking, we probably made it.

I have seen 2 things in my life in the sky that I couldn't explain and neither one of then had multi colored blinking lights.

Not bashing your sighting but a really good video would be great. For godsake, we all have a camera or phone these days. We have videos of people beating dogs and having sex with their neighbor.

Why can't someone ever have a camera during their abduction or while a crop circle is made?

rusty

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
I think Jason was clear in his title and original post as to what he was saying, as opposed to truther who just fed us the same old crap.

We still need to try and bring topics that are important straight away to the general membership attention, just we need a pinch of salt as well.

"Truther", however, had a reputation built up.

I apologize. I see that the OP has 68,000+ points, which would indicate that he, as well, has a reputation as a solid poster. I was wrong.

[edit on 3/6/09 by StonyJ]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Many cell phones have cameras and video capabilities built right in. More people need to start using these things.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I know but truther was like i have a vid its coming soon soon soon like all the other crap hoaxes, jason was very clear right away he didn't have evidence and he was asking for people in the area right then to try and grab some.

I'm not saying don't be skeptical, of course be skeptical of everything but still the flagging system is about bringing topics to everyone's attention so it can be studied more closely, this is important with sensitive topics whether hoaxes or not so they can be dealt with quickly.

To the guy above me cell phone cameras are rubbish, i have a not cheap phone fairly new and pictures of things from even a couple of feet away are not very clear.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I totally agree. I thought just about everyone had a cell phone these days,or at least knows someone with one. No excuses people!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
I totally agree. I thought just about everyone had a cell phone these days,or at least knows someone with one. No excuses people!

Hrmm, while I agree a cell phone is probably better the nothing... most people I know all have cell phones that would not take a reasonable picture.. especially a night shot... I know with my cell phone, any light in the distance is just not caught by the camera at all.. Just something to keep in mind, because alot of people always go... "use your cell phone"

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I predict nothing will come of this, just a hunch though..

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What is the point of this post? Ok. Scamble the ATS team. It's going down at Six Flags. And do we really need more film of lights in the sky? I thought everyone wanted disclosure so you can come down and get the up close and personal experience. Your best bet would be to call the authority or people that are better positioned to take action. You got that ATS?

YO JOE!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

WOW, so nobody near where you are even has a Phone of any
description. That is Wierd.

After reading the Internet, there appears to strange lights over
london nearly every night, so just take your camera to London
tomorrow. Simple.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, you could do the next best thing and draw a picture... Sounds like if it's being wiped from your memory drawling a pic would REALLY be a good idea, in lieu of no video/ picture taking ability.

And cellphones? Bah. Good for quickie pics of the dog drooling on the Bday cake, not so good at night shots, or shots needing any great detail. In fact... if I ever get a data cable, I can probably prove SOME cellphone shots can be faked quite easily using nothing more than a good LCD monitor, some editing/ 3d/ photoshop software, and a steady hand. I need a good data cable, so i can transfer them. If I cant, I'll see if anyone wants to step up if they have an LCD monitor of GOOD quality- I'll supply the pic, you take a pic of the pic, and post the results for everyone to see.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

i did see something in the sky on this friday. i work in crawley near gatwick. but what i think i saw was just a satellite. i saw a bright white light in the directio of london. it was a bright light that was, like changing configuration (or it was just a big bright light, then the same bright light with another one on the top sometimes) i work in a restaurant, i watch it for 3 or 4 minutes, then when i comeback it was not there. i think it was a satellite, but the reason i found this page is because i come to the internet just to type in yahoo "bright light in london sky 06-03-09" and i found this page.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just to be clear, at what time(s) (GMT) and date(s) did you see these lights?

[edit on 6/3/2009 by RAF4BNP]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RAF4BNP

it was around 21.15 on the 6 march 2009

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join