It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be ready for a big event on 3-9-09 (Monday).... Please ATS... read this thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirkDiggler
Allow me to make a prediction with 100% accuracy.
On March 10th we will all laugh at you.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

LOL.

Ah hell... your probably right.

predictions are stupid.

Sorry for the dumb thread ATS... you guys forgive me?

I was drinking last night in my own defense.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I think you are on to something. numbers or special days always play an important role in people's life.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
in vino, veritas. maybe the alcohol brought you closer to a hidden truth? something speaking to you that you may not have heard otherwise. no, im not sayin you got the voices in your head, either!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Have you even explained the significance of '9-9-06'? You seem to be using arbitrary numbers and are looking rather silly for it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

i happen to agree with you. i have a my own post here in predictions in regards to this. i was informed in a spiritual way to be prepared by march 7th for something to go down. i'll go down with you if we are both wrong. but i have a feeling this month is the first domino to go down in an obvious sort of way to the masses. the "first" domino fell long ago it's just that most did not notice. i'm talking about something happening that people can not deny.....

we'll see...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wouldn't argue the point that we are moving closer to the Point of No Return (i.e that psychological point when people stop thinking "That could never happen" and begin to say "Oh no, what's happening?") I don't see this as having happened on the large-scale. The public mind has moved closer, but, the tipping point has not yet been reached.

I agree with previous posts that there is a growing possibility for that critical event to happen. Since we have been escalating remarkable quickly towards that point, is it too far-fetched to think that it would happen on Monday? Not too much. I would give it until June, if its going to happen.

Who knows, but it is interesting to think about.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
let me change my statement. i will think youre silly if you dont elaborate on 9-9-06...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
3= square root of 9, twice
or,
9(11)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by azurite

i happen to agree with you. i have a my own post here in predictions in regards to this. i was informed in a spiritual way to be prepared by march 7th for something to go down. i'll go down with you if we are both wrong. but i have a feeling this month is the first domino to go down in an obvious sort of way to the masses. the "first" domino fell long ago it's just that most did not notice. i'm talking about something happening that people can not deny.....

we'll see...

big events don't typically happen on a Saturday or Sunday... it's always during the work week.

Regardless if we're both wrong... We both know that a big event is going to happen in the near future. The very near future.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I know that im 100% correct in predicting a bunch of people will flame you and make fun of you today because of this thread. People will act like their life depended on your prediction being true and false and demand you apologize for it not being correct. I guarantee you that I will read a few posts on here that make me wonder how we as humans can act like we do and still survive.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think you are onto something.

There will be a B.I.G. event on the 9th.

That's the day The Notorious B.I.G. was shot. Somebody, Somewhere will be having a B.I.G. day.

Seriously though. I hope nothing happens and I promise I won't come back with "I told you so" after it's just another day.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
can anyone elaborate on my statement, or question? do the numbers make the event, or do we make the numbers fit afterward and say that it is so? i dont have a hard belief on this so try to convice me

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

i was told to be READY by march 7th that to me means soon after SHTF. i find it interesting you said monday which supports my info. if nothing happens at all in the month of march i'll never post a prediction again either.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Now we know what's big!

Three of out ATS'ers, and only on this thread, are gonna have birthdays!
Woohoo to you three!

Happy Be-fore Birthday, just in case something horrid happens and I can't give you a Be-lated one!

peace

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Isn't March 13th on a friday?

So we can throw a friday the 13th in the mix as well

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Didn't i just see a post from you last night asking what the number 39 meant in freemasonry? So,i guess you got it all figured out in 12hrs? Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Oh stop ridiculing him. He feels something might happen and wants to express it and if it happens or if it doesnt... who cares. Let's just wait and see before responding.

I guess you didn't follow the link in my last post. This guy made a prediction on the 3rd that something big was going to happen on the 4th. now that that prediction didn't come true he now changes the date to the 9th.

Come on this guy is so full of ____ I can't believe some people would even listen to him he has no credibility!

reply to post by ElectricUniverse

well i came here to read what the OP had to say. then notice a mod had pointed out he made a failed prediction on the 3rd for the 4th. and then he made this prediction on the day his first prediction failed.

Rules for making a fake prediction
1. when making a prediction do not make another prediction the day your first prediction fails to come true!

Rules for the gullible people on the internet
1. believe every prediction you read and when it fails give the guy another chance.

1 thing about false prophets, eventually they will get it right. but by the time they get it right no one will listen to them because they have NO CREDIBILITY like the OP has now!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

still not answering questions about your other prediction for the 4th i see. Oh i know since it failed your going to ignore it because you didn't make it right?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

yay! Thank You!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ok, as i was the first to ask

and many others have also been curious enough to ask

and No direct answer as of this posting

Why Mention 9-9-06???

when will this be addressed???

heh, ok, i am being 100% sarcastic, and no, i do not drink