It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Uh-oh...Is the truth FINALLY starting to trickle out here?

I must say, I was not a big fan of Beck's in the past, but he is starting to grow on me in recent times, if nothing else for the fact that he is talking about things that no other corpo shill seems to be touching with a ten foot pole...

I can only speculate that his handlers are ALLOWING him to leak this stuff out, but the question is, why now? In the past, this stuff was the subject of absolute ridicule, painting anyone talking about it as "nutjobs"...Things seem to be taking a dramatic turn recently...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

DD, I don't think the timing is suspect here. I think it's rather expected. Folks like us have always had a turning point in our life where we began looking into these concepts. For me it was 9/11 and the days after. I won't go into a long story, but let's just say as a former Naval Air servicemember, It was incredibly odd to hear f-18's flying over my house for weeks afterward, while not on an Aircraft Carrier...

Two things are happening for Glenn, one, he's already reached his turning point. I won't even attempt to assume what it was, but one could point at any number of things.

The second is, that a large chunk of viewers of fox see the election of Obama as the beginning of the apocalypse, and so they, like us, are now interested in the trends that are occurring, as the economic impact market deregulation beings to effect people.

So you have 1. Glenns genuine interest given the crazy stuff that's occurring, and 2. The general appetite for apocalyptic news and the ratings it generates.

As I said... very good video.... but the timing is not suspect at all in my mind.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchbox1979

I would be inclined to agree with you if it hadn't been going on as long as it has.

I think that if he were truly treading in "treacherous waters" then he would have been yanked before now.
This is a ploy!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchbox1979

With Fox News Beck can wake up all he wants as long as the stuff he does accomplishes 2 primary goals 1. ratings 2. anything that demonizes the Obama administration

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
true enough, but what would it take to convice you? cant really trust the msm at all. give it some time and well see his true motives.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok so I watched the clip and its now 5:30 pm on the westcoast and I am only getting oreilly on the fox lineup right now, noticed GB was on at 2 pm Pacific so I missed it...

My question...Did anybody here watch the show tonite and can you give us all who missed it a Synopsis?

I tried googlin' GB vid's and I dont get anything current, as in today's date.

Thank you in advance to the kind souls' who can find and post his show today for the rest of us!

And, just my personal opinion, GB seems like a straight up guy to me, I may not like all he says, but he seems genuine, and he can think for himself. He is really an intelligent guy and I like how he speaks his mind, not like all those really shallow and 'media friendly' hosts they got on there...just watch that clip of F&F's, vaccuosity expounds.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Springheel Jack]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
this is probably the right thread to be posting this on ,and although i have asked this before but ,could somebody out there tell me why 600000 american troops willbe stationed in the far north on australian soil.at townsville ,if its true and it seems to be so then why when theres no training taking place,or recon,what are they gonna do here except ,get in our way!!
????????????

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunchbox1979
true enough, but what would it take to convice you? cant really trust the msm at all. give it some time and well see his true motives.

It is more creative to anticipate than to wait.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MEATPIE
this is probably the right thread to be posting this on ,and although i have asked this before but ,could somebody out there tell me why 600000 american troops willbe stationed in the far north on australian soil.at townsville ,if its true and it seems to be so then why when theres no training taking place,or recon,what are they gonna do here except ,get in our way!!
????????????

Do you have a link on this..six hundred thousand US troops? ...Sounds far fetched to me.
I am watching at the moment the DVR'd Glenn Beck show from today...I am glad that he went after that garbage...Cap and Trade Carbon plan...A nonsensical idea that would never work and has been proven to be a failure. Taxing us in essence for heating our home and driving our car...total nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
He also said...that due to not full completion of information on the FEMA camps he will be talking about it this week...I'm thinking Friday...
so everyone keep a watch on that...
He has a great show.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste
This is more of mainstream media trying to co-opt what Alex Jones and others have been saying for years. Now that people have the ability to do their own research on the internet, mainstream shills are losing ratings and the trust of studious people. They are trying to counter this by jumping on the bandwagon. This is either for ratings, or worse, a warning that it is coming to a head.

It is starting to sound a lot like the tenth chime on the clock for the eleventh hour isn't it?

[edit on 3-3-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Guys, come on, listen to yourselves!
Soooo many people saying, "I used to hate Glen Beck, now I love him!" blah blah blah.

Don't you ask yourselves WHY?
Why is he talking about all of these topics now? I mean seriously, the last few videos I've seen of his, I agree with him totally... but why the hell is he (they) doing this now?
We know that the big guys plan what gets said on the news. They are obviously telling him to research or speak about these subjects... but why?
Why now!?

I may agree with what is being said here, but I dont like the idea that FOX (of all news stations... seriously?) is catering to the crowds of ATSers. Something is going on here. I wouldn't jump on his bandwagon too soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Two things I would like to add, first in regards to the FEMA camps. Several months ago while researching the White House Coup Plot in the early days of the Roosevelt Administration I uncovered a reference to the fact that even back then that the powers that be had camps at their disposal on standby. Before trying to lure Major General Butler into their plot the old money elite of New England privately offered Roosevelt to end the depression overnight by placing all the nation’s unemployed in camps they had at their disposal and to employ them in menial labor type jobs, if Roosevelt would give up his New Deal policies and come back to his ‘kind’. If true these camps or at least these kinds of camps have existed for a long time and may simply be designed as a means to house and centralize masses of unemployed people without any means of sustenance to employ in menial tasks. Hold on to that job at McDonalds if need be and keep your rent paid up at the flop house and there is a chance you won’t end up in one of these camps if true. In other words these camps would become the depository for people seeking food and shelter who have no other place to find it from. A less sinister possibility worth considering, though I imagine in theory even in this best case scenario these camps might form the recruitment center for part or all of President Obama’s proposed million man civilian paramilitary force, with others possibly going into the military to fill out the traditional armed services role in a broadening series of middle east wars and the rest being absorbed into some type of federalized labor force.

Second thing I would like to share is that I watched an interview of Glen Beck a few years back by another CNN host, with the questions revolving around Beck’s life before he got into broadcasting. He candidly admitted being hooked on drugs and alcohol and hitting rock bottom mentally and financially from his addictions before he turned his life around.

Some of us here on ATS share a belief that the powers that be are bound in some way to divulge everything ahead of time, but are allowed to put it forth in a way that is unclear and confusing and easy to possibly discredit. (The law of confusion)

Its possible Beck has been tagged for this role because at some point the Network could not only fire him, but fire him for a reoccurrence of his previous addictions. That could potentially discredit, dismiss any of the things he says and shares in the minds of people who might then easily assume he was not of his right or own mind when divulging these things in his reports.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Glenn Beck talking about FEMA camps today with Ron Paul

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is interesting but to be honest....I simply don't buy into his sincerity. I think Fox news knows they had been busted repeatedly for producing fake stories or hyping the actual events of a story up so much it ended up being a lie. They know that people are starting to wake up and are not believing the BS they would spew forth nightly. In my opinion this is them trying to make themselves look more understanding of many of the public that are worried about things like this. I don't trust him or them...Once a necon...always a neocon.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ohhhh.... The research is not complete yet.

Yea... right.

They just need some more time to prepare how they want to deliver this message...

Maybe some more bad news about Mexico needs to hit the MSM first, then the FEMA camps / prisons / deportation detention centers won't sound so bad...

Operation Desensitizion of American Public is in full effect.

Expect to see news, Serious Main Stream Media News, about Illegal Imigrantion problems in the near future.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hate to say it but the "they're making me say this, Help Me" whisper was a JOKE. He even says "this is going to drive the conspiracy ( ?'s) crazy" or something like it right before that part with the hint of a smile on his face. I think we'll see a real story soon enough but it needs more time to put together.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I am willing to bet that Mr. Beck won't be working for Fox News for much longer. I'd give him another month if he's lucky. Good job for him, hes finally waking up it seems.

you're not serious are you?
he's a paid shill.. just because he's saying things that the internet is abuzz about doesn't mean he's "going against orders" .. believe me.. everything out of that guy's mouth is stamped and approved for by his higher ups.

its FOX.. it's there to guide your opinion of events.

-

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by maudeeb
Hate to say it but the "they're making me say this, Help Me" whisper was a JOKE. He even says "this is going to drive the conspiracy ( ?'s) crazy" or something like it right before that part with the hint of a smile on his face. I think we'll see a real story soon enough but it needs more time to put together.

Finally someone GOT IT!!

The truth is here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Modern Academia, a generous Thank You good sir for posting the video, I missed the show and wanted to see what Glenn had to say.

(sigh) I, myself am a skeptic and a believer, I think I have a discerning ear, can read between the lines and see, mostly, what's going on...I don't buy the line that we get everyday from the MSM, I try to understand and subscribe to what some call "Off the Wall" but I have to say I really don't understand the vehemence of some here to what Glenn is doing. Some here seem to be writing him off as another Fox News shill, MSM zombie, disinfo agent, what will you...I just don't see it. I think some here are so jaded, or fed up with MSM that they paint them all the same color.

Glenn has been around a long time before his new job on Fox and if you bother to listen to his radio show, he hasn't changed a bit. Call him what you want, 'shill' or 'neocon puppet', whatever, but he will do what he says.

I am a little tired of all the automatic, repetitive, labeling going on here. Its definitely getting old. Give a guy a break once in a while.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Hahaha, I was going to mention that in my post, lol, that's Glenn for ya! I chuckled at that too. I really like his sense of humor. "Help me, they're making me say this!" My kind of guy! If you cant laugh at yourself, you don't own any mirrors!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join