It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Did you all see how the woman in the Orange dress continued to press the FEMA camp issue? These people are not globalists , they are uninformed. They were all very interested in the fact that Glenn could NOT debunk them and Glenn was probably the most shocked. To have a "conspiracy theory" does NOT negate the fact that there may in fact BE one!

People are waking up! Those who thought that these subjects were a complete JOKE, are now realizing that there is in FACT, a reality they were unaware of. What gives ME hope, is how people react when the DO begin to see. The do NOT turn away, they want to know MORE, and they begin to look at things very differently. It is man's BIRTH-RIGHT to be free!
Excellent post !

[edit on 02/13/2007 by ForceMaster]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The same Beck used Aliens and Elvis sightings as a commonplace retort to discredit people, and now... Well now he's managed to pull a portion of his head out.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Operation Desensitizion of American Public is in full effect.

Operation desensitation?

I completely disagree
they would never try to desensitize you to this extent with something that might create anti-govt. sentiment all while govt. wants complete control.

Republicans own Fox News, Dems own MSNBC
someone tell me where CNN fits in all this cause i'm never sure
but I despise that anderson fellow, hes a real piece of work

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I suppose that any of you watching the news tonight, heard Obama publicly proclaim that he is in favor of The New World Order.
I guess that the s**t finally hit the fan. He said that he sees no problem with one world global society.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

sure, why would it be a problem?
after all, their 'new world order' is really an 'old world order'
only globalized, on a larger scale.
a globalized prison.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

As foreclosures mount, Florida court turns to 'rocket docket'
www.cnn.com...

When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes,
they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm
of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers.

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...
What I find so amusing/troubling?
The above quote is so true...just insert yer own subject in place of Dem or Rep...and yer own cause in place of tariff reform or protection with the reciprocity...

fox/cnn
beck/hannity
love/hate
true/false
ect/ect

...in the time we've wasted, posting on/reading this thread, Billions have been extracted and transfered to "them"...and still...here we are...

Something to Ponder...

[edit on 3/3/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This has already been posted. I see no reason for duplicate threads.
It's just a waste of space.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Guys, I hate to break the news to you but Beck is full of s--t. His "broadcasts" are nothing but regurgitated internet stories and gossip.
All he is doing is cruising the Net to find controversial topics whose buttons he can push. This is the oldest trick in the book. Write him and ask him for documented proof of this claim. Ten bucks says his source is ....this website's boards.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Well beck got with Fox only because Fox was interested in views/ratings.

he had a alot of people watching him on cnn then when they did the switch to fox. He had a low amout of viewers but it's buidling slowly.

The only reason Fox got him was for the views. They want to make money and knew they can with glen beck.

They have a contract with glen beck.

So if he dosen't do so good then you will see him out.

Ya these fema camps are creepy. I hope we never see this. If I do I hope we all come together and fight the good fight.

it will come to violent battles against the gov/military.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The statement I heard about the new world order, did not come from Glen Beck. But from Obama's own lips, on the news. CNN.
But I do trust Glen Beck and I believe that if we ever get the truth about anything, it will come from GB, or someone like him. I believe him. He generally doesn't get off on tangents about conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

FEMA was created on April 1, 1979 pursuant to President Jimmy Carter’s Executive Order 12127. It amalgamated the Federal Insurance Administration, the National Fire Prevention and Control Administration, the National Weather Service Community Preparedness Program, the Federal Preparedness Agency and the Federal Disaster Assistance Administration activities formerly carried out by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. It also took over Civil Defense from the Department of Defense, which was in charge of preparing citizens for military attack.

Jimmy Carter a Democrat.

In 1993 Bill Clinton turned the directorship of FEMA into a Cabinet position.

Bill Clinton a Democrat.

In 2001, President George W. Bush appointed Joe M. Allbaugh as the director of FEMA. Within months, the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11th focused the agency on issues of national preparedness and homeland security, and tested the agency in unprecedented ways. The agency coordinated its activities with the newly formed Office of Homeland Security, and FEMA's Office of National Preparedness was given responsibility for helping to ensure that the nation's first responders were trained and equipped to deal with weapons of mass destruction.

Bush is a Republican.

Obama as we all know is a democrat.

Looks to me like FEMA has evolved to what it is today through both parties but mainly through the Democratic party.

What does this mean ?

Both parties have done their share in evolving FEMA into what it is today ?

hmm...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Regarding his comments about "9/11 Truth", yeah, he does think they're a bunch of nuts. Frankly I do too. They almost drove me away from the larger "Patriot" cause with their insane voracity and narrow focus but that's for another thread. A thread I dont care to waste time on.

You miss Converge's point completely.

Beck's on record having it both ways: He cant debunk the FEMACAMP Conspiracy but he's inclined to believe somethings fishy with the Government.

Beck wont debunk Official USGovernment 9/11 details - so he's satisfied?

Patriots can pick and chose their cause - that's your and Beck's right. But your 'bunch of 9/11 nuts' comment is weak - standing on inconsistency.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So now we know why CNN booted him off. The man is delusional in more ways than one.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Two things are happening for Glenn, one, he's already reached his turning point. ...

The second is, that a large chunk of viewers of fox see the election of Obama as the beginning of the apocalypse, and so they, like us, are now interested

YOUR point is so very true!

To now watch folks even those I am close to, start to rail against O' (who I can not recognize as a legitimate President, that is until I see some birth Docs) is NOT hearting - its sickening - because they are simply reacting as uncomfortable single cell organisms.

When its a regime to their liking - the environment of silent tyranny is just peachy for them. The damn policies they start to fear NOW are those so easily passed by their favorite rube.

Cattle will be fattened, led and culled - period!! Democrat , Republican, Muslim, Christian, Jew - flavor of the meet notwithstanding.

History will make no amends because you and I are 'LIKE' so modern.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here is the deal. Fox news is airing that there is something strange going on with these camps when Obama is in office. Most of their viewer's aren't going to look anything up about the issue. All they are going to know is that Obama is in office and now we have these camps waiting for people.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
Here is the deal. Fox news is airing that there is something strange going on with these camps when Obama is in office. Most of their viewer's aren't going to look anything up about the issue. All they are going to know is that Obama is in office and now we have these camps waiting for people.

Ya I think you've about summed it up. Fox and Friends, they talk about Obama than suddenly Glenn mentions these camps with no reference of Bush. Its pretty obvious agenda at play.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Glenn might be from Canada, however if he is correct he may be one of Americas greatest patriots. "IF" he is not in on it all!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Second thing I would like to share is that I watched an interview of Glen Beck a few years back by another CNN host, with the questions revolving around Beck’s life before he got into broadcasting. He candidly admitted being hooked on drugs and alcohol and hitting rock bottom mentally and financially from his addictions before he turned his life around. Some of us here on ATS share a belief that the powers that be are bound in some way to divulge everything ahead of time, but are allowed to put it forth in a way that is unclear and confusing and easy to possibly discredit. (The law of confusion) Its possible Beck has been tagged for this role because at some point the Network could not only fire him, but fire him for a reoccurrence of his previous addictions. That could potentially discredit, dismiss any of the things he says and shares in the minds of people who might then easily assume he was not of his right or own mind when divulging these things in his reports.

If you really knew anything about Beck, and had listened to his radio program, You would know he makes daily references to his days when he was an alcoholic. He is not ashamed of this in any way. The media is going to have a long way to go to discredit Beck based on his past, seeing how he has been sober for at least 19 years now

Beck has been talking about the North American free trade agreement, NWO, Ron Paul, and how big government is going to stick it to you for as long as I can remember. He is a voice for the people and has been for a long time. He believes we should rise up against the powers that be and fight for the freedoms that this country was founded on.

I put a link up on page 5 regarding how to find Beck's radio program in your local listings. You should listen to his show and then come back and post the facts about who Beck is and what he stands for. I think you will find he shares a lot in common with us here on ATS.

This man is no puppet. He knows his mind and is not afraid to speak it.

Before everyone discredits him based on " he is owned by fox news", please remember Glenn's show first aired on CNN Headline News, where it remained until recently. However, he is much more outspoken on radio.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by paxnatus]

link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Beck was born and raised around Seattle Washington.

For those who could not understand what was behind Beck saying help like he did. He was being sarcastic with the conspiracy people. I`ve listened to Beck for a few years now, and know how he works. Even i don`t always agree with him on everything, but I do know he is a good hearted person, and is only worried about his childrens futures right now. He is like me, we don`t want to see our kids and grandkids being shafted with all of this debt to pay back. Who would?

link   
Star and Flagged, thank you so much OP. I sent the video to my dad and asked him to SERIOUSLY consider making plans to survive. I know I myself am giving serious thought to getting a Bug Out Bag in case they go through with this and I have to find myself walking myself back to safety.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join