It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I would suggest you go to youtube and look for the Bill Oreilly rant from when he was an anchor on Inside Edition. I won't link the video because it contains very obscene language.
Anyhow, this goes to show that FOX uses news personalities that CANNOT think for themselves. This video is a perfect illustration...

I won't actually expect you to do this, though. Your mind is made up.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddy420
This is exactly how disinformation works. First he will present the issue with a fair examination, which will captivate the masses of citizens not knowledgeable to these camps. Not long after he will come back with a follow up(probably a day or two). In his follow up he will attempt to show how these camps where originally misidentified as "Death Camps" for citizens, but in actuality they are only (disinformation goes here).

Seen it too many times.

Got it. So what you are saying is that Beck is REALLY a double agent FOR Obama, while all of the other posters here who say Beck is just out to get Obama are being fooled! Wow, who would have thought!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Obama has nothing to do with this.
This is a Republican ploy. FOX news is in the bag for the Republican party. This can be established through political contributions made to the party...

It is glaringly obvious that this is a staged controversy to move people towards the right.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Number one, you shouldn't judge Glen Beck based on one broadcast. I have listened to him since he hit the radio several years ago. The very things that are happening with our government are the very things Glenn has been speaking about for years. He is not pro Republican or anti Democrat. He is for the people! And I assure you he is no puppet!

I challenge anyone to listen to his radio program for at least a week, then come back and give your opinion based on facts. I've included a link to help you find his radio broadcast no matter where you are in the country. Simply scroll down the page and click on the map and the state you live in.

link[www.glennbeck.com...]

Oh, come on! He's "conservative" and he's on Fox! You can't actually ask us to use our brain and decide for ourselves can you? Slapping a label on him and closing our minds is so much easier! Doing stuff like "thinking" is too hard! ;-)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris McGee

Originally posted by Sherlock2009
Did you hear that? re: video

2:05 Glen says, "About these FEMA camps, you know about them?", sure! (the host says.)
Then.....
2:16 (the host says.) "I dont know anything about em"

That kind of jumped out at me aswell. It's almost as if the host had a little voice in his ear telling him to deny any knowledge after he'd initially acknowledged that he knew about them.

Or, it could be that he thought Glen was talking about FEMA trailers and set up for hurricane victims the first time, OR it could be that the host was just agreeing to not be seen as "dumb", OR he just wanted to move the convo along, OR...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What FOX is doing with Beck, and the other guy, Santelli on CNBC, is releasing swamp gas. The first Smoker who lights a match will blow them to hell.

Not only that they work for Devil, they are also cowards.

And I don't believe that Beck had not already researched this FEMA camps issue before he mentioned it. He's as shy as a bride, but will run from the wedding.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

I just answered this on pg 6.
There are 2 males hosts on F&F.

Oh, and those who say automatically that because Beck is on Fox he
can't be trusted or believed are just parroting the almighty Liberal
Mantra.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Five minutes of research??? LOL It takes about 10 seconds of rational thinking to know it would be impossible for the government to pull that off.

And 3 seconds on -55 potential to understand that a bunch of amateur pilots could not pull that off too.

Well, glad we agree then that Obama is part of the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by GLDNGUN

FOX news is in the bag for the Republican party. This can be established through political contributions made to the party...

Right. Like that 20K News Corp gave to Hillary.

This whole Fox=Evil thing you're on is amazingly immature.

You do realize that the heads all of these people complain about like Hannity and OReilley arent even ournalists, right? They're just loud mouths with talk shows like Oprah or Maury Povich.

Fox News....14K to Republicans...310K to Democrats

[edit on 3-3-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Oh, did Beck back off his promise to talk about FEMA camps tonight?

Enjoy the ride, sheep.

Did you actually watch the clip?

He said he was researching it and will get back. He said it would be irresponsible to NOT do so.

How is that backing off?

Sorry if that didn't fit your pre-ordained outcome.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I applaud
Glenn Beck for outstanding truth in journalism. AT LAST!!!

Glenn is very good friends with Alex Jones and he is helping put the word out...whats more...he's being allowed to. Now i dont know how long this NWO disclosure is going to last. I dont know.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
FEMA camps? Certainly adds more to what I have been thinking and researching lately. Also begs the question about the many ways a FEMA camp could be used.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by GLDNGUN

I would suggest you go to youtube and look for the Bill Oreilly rant from when he was an anchor on Inside Edition. I won't link the video because it contains very obscene language.
Anyhow, this goes to show that FOX uses news personalities that CANNOT think for themselves. This video is a perfect illustration...

I won't actually expect you to do this, though. Your mind is made up.

Uh, I've seen the O'Reilly clip a long time ago. What does that prove? That he can be an obnoxious jerk? Whoa! There's a shocker! Unlike Olbermann at MSNBC who is a perfect, mature gentleman? ROFL

If a clip of someone losing their temper is your "proof" that someone can't think for themselves, you need some help.

Ever lost your temper and said mean things? LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

If you were honest with this board or yourself you would have noted that I put evil in quotations when I said it because I was responding to someone ELSE who said that FOX was evil...

But I don't want to argue that point.
Don't put words in my mouth.

PS - and wow, it kinda' stings when someone calls you immature... Just for a second though. Then I realize it wasn't really a point at all. Just an ad hominem.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by GLDNGUN

Obama has nothing to do with this.
This is a Republican ploy. FOX news is in the bag for the Republican party. This can be established through political contributions made to the party...

It is glaringly obvious that this is a staged controversy to move people towards the right.

Obama doesn't? Well, if he's getting ready to round up millions of Americans and put them in FEMA camps, wouldn't you say he does?

Oh, it's a "staged" controversy? Ok, tell me WHO is "staging" it. And don't give us a lame "THEM" answer. I want specific names.

And, while you are at it, please tell me about these "political contributions" that establish your claim about Fox. Then, let's compare that with the political contributions of those in every other major network, and we'll see just who's "in the bag" for whom.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

No, what it shows is that FOX has an obvious penchant for hiring folks that can't think for themselves.
I emplore you to watch the video.

Notice how he has to ask several times what it means "to play us out"... He can't even end a segment when he's being guided to. He can only parrot what is on the teleprompter.

Considering Beck had to "recant" his position, it is obvious that these people are told what to say, nothing more...

But now that you mention it, O'Reilly is a jerk. I agree.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

As to the Obama remarks... I think it can be noted for the record that these FEMA camps have been around for quite some time. So, like I said, this has nothing to do with Obama.

Now, granting that these allegations are true, which I would be willing to argue that they may not be true at all (see a parallel thread ongoing in which I argue that there isn't much in these allegations at all and even remarks I have made in this very thread) Obama always has the authority to scrap the plan...
Nice obfuscation.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

If you were honest with this board or yourself you would have noted that I put evil in quotations when I said it because I was responding to someone ELSE who said that FOX was evil...

Wait, what? When? The only instances of evil in quotes are from page 2 (I think) about Syria and my post on this page.

What are you talking about? Are you confusing threads?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

reply to post by GLDNGUN

FOX news is in the bag for the Republican party. This can be established through political contributions made to the party...

Right. Like that 20K News Corp gave to Hillary.

This whole Fox=Evil thing you're on is amazingly immature.

You do realize that the heads all of these people complain about like Hannity and OReilley arent even ournalists, right? They're just loud mouths with talk shows like Oprah or Maury Povich.

Fox News....14K to Republicans...310K to Democrats

[edit on 3-3-2009 by thisguyrighthere]

DOH! There you go doing actual research and stuff! Why did you have to go and do that, man? You do realize that some heads around here may explode from having a fact accidentally wedged in there that will shatter their pre-conceived notions and worldview. Hope you've got a good lawyer, because I wouldn't be surprised if you get sued for "pain and suffering". LOL

Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

"Oh, it's a "staged" controversy? Ok, tell me WHO is "staging" it. And don't give us a lame "THEM" answer. I want specific names."

In this case, the production managers of FOX News... Look them up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join