It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thank you, that was my point.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Kudos to Glenn Beck. Signing him on was the best move Fox has ever made.

Not to go to far off topic but, those "FEMA Coffins" are not coffins. They are hard plastic vaults that cover a casket. They are designed to keep the ground from collapsing a casket for cemetery maintenance. Geesh, Just trying to deny ingnorance here..

Also, could someone U2U me with instructions on how to center my avatar?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

I applaud you for posting. I've been wanting to post my thoughts as well which are along the same lines as yours. I've lurked for a long time here and I find it funny how all of a sudden there are so many posts concerning Glenn Beck.

I've listened to Beck for about 4 years and found that many of the things he talks about are similar to the topics I read here on ATS. He is just puts it in a more logical way without the conspiracy slant.

It boggles my mind what people are saying about Beck being a puppet for Fox and just another neocon mouthpiece. The thing is...to really know where Glenn is coming from you do have to listen to his radio show and not just a few times but for a few weeks. I prefer him on radio over the TV.

If you listen to him on the radio you would realize that the part on tv where he wispers help was his off the wall way of being funny.

I like Glenn and also believe that he is truly sincere in what he is trying to do.

Also he is always telling his listeners to not just take what he says as truth but to get out there and to educate youselves by looking into things, doing your own research, reading what you can to make up your own mind as to what is the truth. To actually think for ourselves and not be led around by what others tell us. He hates party politics and has said for as long as I've listened to him that it's not about right vs left but about what is right vs wrong.

As far as the FEMA camps, on the radio show he specifically said that he will get to the bottom of it but will not talk about it untill he can reasearch everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
We are so malleable; so predictable.

If the ball starts to get away from you the best way to gain control it is to get in front of it.

So now we are to suddenly believe that the MSM is going to pay and support anyone that is putting out a message that will galvanize the people and unite them in a cause that will negatively affect the plans of TPTB.

Let’s see. How are those ratings going there Mr. Beck? I know that the network loves all this internet folderol that you have stirred up with just a few statements that were designed to push all the right buttons.

Now you are going to have to do something really big to show TPTB that you have enough of a fan base with significant enough control over them to keep them backing you in this race.

You are going to have to be a bit more creative then having people send in their pictures but that is a good start. Maybe you can even have them lining up for free chip implants or ID cards when they buy a subscription or attended one of your appearances.

Keep up the good work and you might be riding that train to the White House right next to, or will they put you opposite, Rush Limbaugh.

You had better hit while the iron is hot. Right now is a good time while people are just starting to wake up but are really gullible in their twilight sleep.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thank you very much Perpetualseeker!!
Glad to have some support from you, and I also want to say that you were much better expressing your thougts than I was.

It really is hard for new listeners of Glenn to "get" him and his sometimes tongue-in-cheek style, sarcasm, and humor. I was disappointed though, that he didn't have more information than he did regarding the FEMA camps. I waited all day for the show only to hear him say he would have to do more research in the matter. But that just shows that he wants to be as accurate as possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by thrustbucket
Wow, I am floored by the level of ignorant people in here that are so blinded by their hate for Foxnews, that they automatically assume all kinds of things about Beck.

Really really sad. Pathetic really.

Amazing so many people here think that:

A) Beck likes Republicans
B) Beck liked McCain
C) Beck is just another anti-democrat wind bag
D) Beck is apart of some Foxnews neocon agenda

If you are one of the posters that believes in one of the above, please do us all a favor and stop posting in the threads about Beck. It's clear you have no idea what you are talking about and your ignorance is getting old. It's clear you have never listened to him and it's clear you are only interested in generalizing him in with all the other conservatives you're programmed to hate. It's clear you didn't listen to him spend 6 months leading up to the election telling us why we shouldn't vote for McCain on his radio show, and why Republicans are bad.

Please leave these threads alone, oh ignorant ones, otherwise it's going to take too long to click that ignore button that many times.

Yes let us people that don't agree with your assessment of Mr. Beck stop posting our opinions.
Many of us don't agree with your opinion of him, but do you hear any of us asking for YOU to stop posting your opinions? Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Since Mr. Becks political views or which side of the fence Mr. Beck is on here it is....and quite flip floppy:

Who hasn't flip flopped the past decade? At least he can admit it.

Look, I'm just saying that most of the people in this thread that clearly don't like Beck, also clearly don't listen to him. They look up wiki articles and blogs against him as their info. The stuff people are stating about his stances on things and who he supports are dead wrong to anyone that actually has listened to him and watched him.

So yeah, people that don't like him are welcome to post, but at least be educated and actually listen to him for the reasons. Not jut "Ooooh, it's foxnews, he must be bad" BS.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

My guess as to why he is allowed to say this now is because of his party affiliations. Let me elaborate. When the camps were put into motion it was during the Bush Crime Family Regime. It was NO NO then. Now that Obama is in Fox feels that it is okay to let it out now so that they can possibly spin it to being on his watch when it took place.

I don't know. Maybe they are letting slip that their plans to move forward are now in action and that they are willing to try and imprison American citizens. Let's see how well it goes over. Who knows, maybe they'll even start up the incinerators too. We'll be just like Nazi Germany but it won't be against a single ethnic group like the Jews. It will be against the thinkers and revolutionists of this nation. The ones that pose the biggest threat to the plan.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Your welcome fullmoonfairy (love the name). And thanks for your kind words as well. Yes, his humor takes some time to understand and get used to but I just love it. `

I think on yesterdays show he said one of the reasons that he is looking into these FEMA camps was because of a caller he had on. And because he hates conspiracies he wants to really get to the truth...which will take time. But yes, I hope he gets to the truth soon so he can talk about it.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

Originally posted by Buddy420
This is exactly how disinformation works. First he will present the issue with a fair examination, which will captivate the masses of citizens not knowledgeable to these camps. Not long after he will come back with a follow up(probably a day or two). In his follow up he will attempt to show how these camps where originally misidentified as "Death Camps" for citizens, but in actuality they are only (disinformation goes here).

Seen it too many times.

Got it. So what you are saying is that Beck is REALLY a double agent FOR Obama, while all of the other posters here who say Beck is just out to get Obama are being fooled! Wow, who would have thought!

No I would have said that if that is what I meant. Obama has nothing to do with my statement. What I'm saying is you can't trust any MSM and that includes Beck. If he knew these things were real without a shadow of a doubt there is no way he would even report on it or at least in a fair manner. The fact that he is reporting it only tells me that they feel the need to dismantle the growing knowledge of what these camps are really intended for.

If you believe anything coming out of MSM right now you're in the pot as it is slowly being heated.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
People say Fox news and CNN are run by Jewish leaders.. or illuminati.

LOL

News anchors, call it as they see it...
They are not in the best interest of the gov't.

They report on every single thing they can get and back up with any half assed "source".

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

This is exactly how disinformation works. First he will present the issue with a fair examination, which will captivate the masses of citizens not knowledgeable to these camps. Not long after he will come back with a follow up(probably a day or two). In his follow up he will attempt to show how these camps where originally misidentified as "Death Camps" for citizens, but in actuality they are only (disinformation goes here).

Seen it too many times.

Got it. So what you are saying is that Beck is REALLY a double agent FOR Obama, while all of the other posters here who say Beck is just out to get Obama are being fooled! Wow, who would have thought!

No I would have said that if that is what I meant. Obama has nothing to do with my statement. What I'm saying is you can't trust any MSM and that includes Beck. If he knew these things were real without a shadow of a doubt there is no way he would even report on it or at least in a fair manner. The fact that he is reporting it only tells me that they feel the need to dismantle the growing knowledge of what these camps are really intended for.

If you believe anything coming out of MSM right now you're in the pot as it is slowly being heated.

The MSM is a very effective tool used by TPTB to control everything that we do. We accept the standard that they provide for how we dress, what we wear, what we eat, and yes what we think.

They even have people glorifying in being labeled ditto heads and sick twisted freaks. Well I guess that will change now that they are grooming Mr. Beck for a loftier position. Maybe his fans will be labeled Becker heads instead. It doesn't matter how they are labeled they will buy what they are selling hook line and sinker.

I have said before that I do not dislike Glen Beck. I don’t know him personally so I can’t speak of him on a personal level. I used to listen to his show when it was more comedy then politics. His politics and mine clashed so I stopped supporting his show. As for his sudden epiphany, well, I guess we will just have to disagree on the motivation for his message.

Just for the record I have NPA. A quarter is still a quarter whether you are looking at the front or the back. I don’t watch TV so, no; he does not get a Nielsen blip from me.

I don’t think that you have to be a genius to realize that nobody will invest the kind of money that they have invested in Glen Beck and then allow him to present a message that is not part of there plan.

There is a good reason why some people are called fans; it sounds better when word is abbreviated.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
People say Fox news and CNN are run by Jewish leaders.. or illuminati.

LOL

News anchors, call it as they see it...
They are not in the best interest of the gov't.

They report on every single thing they can get and back up with any half assed "source".

Yes FOX is really into telling the truth and they really reward their reporters well for their efforts in bringing us the truth.

Just one example:
www.youtube.com...

The MSM in only after the dollar and they will protect their interests at all cost.

We only have worth to them as long as we are pulling the lint from our pockets as we dig for that last dime to hand over to them.

We have fewer dimes and are worth is dwindling. That makes us highly expendable so people better wake up and that includes you twilight sleepers.

It is not enough any more just to be awake; you have to get out of bed.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
I found it strange how after the break the Guy asked if the Cali-prison problem is related to the "FEMA trailers"
Then Beck corrected him by saying camps.
Likely, an innocent mistake but some people tend to read into those things more than others.
edit- @ 1:
I rewatched this and this video IS a total confrontation between these pansies.
3:18- "we don't usually get that opinion"-
3:50- "You're plopatyptic...ahhh.. I can't even say it"

"-He's APOCALYPTIC too." _Totally correcting her.

4:20-"What's that have to do with FEMA? Immigration- that's an "IIIIII" word."--either the dumbest thing I've heard in a while or a blatent cue to Beck to shut up.

That morning show is awful.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Moonsouljah]

I thought the exact same things at the exact same points in the video.
"What's that have to do with FEMA? Immigration- that's an "IIIIII" word." - LOL. FEMA doesn't start with the word 'I' you are being totally illogical, how could an organization of FEMA's size, power and influence ever pull anything off nefarious for our country when the name starts with with an 'F'.(I'm being facetious, of course). This guy couldn't wrap his mind around this logic, LOL This is a classic. This is a DUH moment for sure. They truly are cowards in the media aren't they? They would sell out their own country, just to keep their jobs. I commend Beck for putting his country first.....unlike these other media cowards and traitors.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That's it. I'm so sick of this topic. I've been browsing this thread for a bit now and it's driving me crazy.

Glenn Beck is a hack. Fox News is full of CRAP.

Think about this mind boggling fact for a second: Would Fox News even EVER allow that kind of theory to be televised if their hero George W. Bush was president? No, they wouldn't. The right wing news station loves putting down any Democratic president or senator. So why not spread the fear that our new Democratic president is behind these FEMA camps?

THINK ABOUT PLEASE, it doesn't take a genius to realize what's Really happening here: Fear for Ratings. Same with the economic crisis, they want RATINGS. There is a crisis yes but they are handling it Wrongly.

Please UNDERSTAND THAT.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What about this one?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste

This is more of mainstream media trying to co-opt what Alex Jones and others have been saying for years. Now that people have the ability to do their own research on the internet, mainstream shills are losing ratings and the trust of studious people. They are trying to counter this by jumping on the bandwagon. This is either for ratings, or worse, a warning that it is coming to a head.

We have all noticed financial prognosticators, think tanks and other _brain trusts_ becoming more apocalyptic in recent months. In order to retain an audience rapidly waking up to the cacophonous sound of daily news getting more shrill, they have to veer left or risk being deleted from the queue.

Real visionaries like Richard Heinberg (The Party's Over, Power Down, etc.; Google to find his MuseLetter essays) and others predicted years ago that the collapse of industrial civilization would happen as the decline of energy supplies and over- population collided.

Excessive consumption and lack of development of market ready appropriate technology and new energy sources led to geopolitical wars and broke the bank.

Governments could have funded renewables 60 years ago. See the book:

THE SUN BETRAYED:
A Report on the Corporate Seizure of U.S. Solar Energy Development
by Ray Reece funded decades ago by the Fund for Investigative Jouornalism.

Also see:

NewEnergyMovement.org and

Breakthrough Power
a book published in 2008 by Jeane Manning and Joel Garbon available at BreakthroughPower.net for stories of inventors that could have been funded and providing jobs NOW. WE CAN STILL FUND THEM!

Also see Future Energy Newsletter by the Integrity Research Institute

and the top 100 Clean Energy Technologies
at www.peswiki.com...:Top_100_Technologies_--_RD

We did not have to wage geopolitical wars for finite resources;

We do not have to think about the GUV sending us to FEMA camps
if we learn to conserve energy now, steward our resources and
finance the new energy systems instead of dead dinos.

Take control, people, while you are still in the driver's seat.

And now for the REST OF THE STORY - which could have a better ending if the players learn the new rules and revive Jeffersonian or even Jacksonian Democracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by davetheviking
What about this one?

www.youtube.com...

He plays his role well and he is a good little do bee that is why he makes the big bucks. I can't blame the man, especially in times like this, for putting his family first.

He planted the seeds and now you will wait. Of course you will watch every night hoping that he is going to say those words that you want to hear.

I bet he is getting some of the best rating of anyone coming in as the new boy on the block. His research will take time because that will convince you that the information that he brings you is the “real” truth.

Meanwhile he will keep assuring you of his faith in this country and in all of you; of course that works both ways. You have to play your part now as well as he is playing his. Show that bonafide, unrelenting, blind support and keep those ratings soaring.

Segue: the camps, regardless to their original intention, are now resources that can be used for the good. Problems in California can be greatly relieved with the activation of these camps. Once these camps are put into full operation, well, the rest will be history.

Glen Beck is just being played and he is trying to play us. Watch those videos again and this time stop hearing what you want to hear and read between the lines.

I may be wrong about the exact details but I can tell you that they are indeed scheming on something.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Quite the circle that is going on isn`t it? Everyone is playing someone, just as your playing me, and I am playing you. There is one true thing in all of this. No matter who is playing who, we`re all in the same boat, and if it sinks, we`re all done for. How about, instead of playing "the game", we all work to get this crap under control so we can make life a little more tolerable and not hate filled.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Quite the circle that is going on isn`t it? Everyone is playing someone, just as your playing me, and I am playing you. There is one true thing in all of this. No matter who is playing who, we`re all in the same boat, and if it sinks, we`re all done for. How about, instead of playing "the game", we all work to get this crap under control so we can make life a little more tolerable and not hate filled.

No hate in my boat and you are singing the words to the song I wrote long ago on ATS.

Welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I like Beck's stance on readiness. I don't fault him for preaching preparedness, I do however think that his stances on certain issues are highly suspect and questionable.

He's reminds me of a bit of a family friendly version of of Alex Jones, who is also someone I can only stomach in small portions.

For every bit of relevant and impactful information they bring to the attention of people who need to be enlightened, they nullify those same points with the ways in which the present them. We should be able to have intelligent debates without the Jones tantrums, yelling and complete lack of personal control, and also sans the Beck bias.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join