It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the problem of 9/11 unbelievers !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Hi, 9/11 watchers.

After my joke of 2009/03/16, here is another proof. for those with a
fragile frame/constitution, who can't swallow that 9/11 IS an INSIDE job:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the first video.

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Evidence can be easily manipulated , covered, and concealed. We expected a paper trail and that's what they gave us.

WC7 came down in a controlled explosion, so did the towers..anyone that's seen controlled explosion would tell you they came down in a controlled explosion.

All towers "conventionally" fell straight down! Prior to 9/11..i believe in '98 The History Channel did a special on the towers. The designers built it in mind of a terrorist attack on them..specially an AIRPLANE!

Good luck digging that video up, i hope some on ATS has that or comments from the engineers.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
To be totally honest, I accepted the official story for years. I had not seen the 9/11 truther movements and their evidence of an inside job. In fact I never even saw anything about 9/11 after a while on the MSM. It was by wayching other youtube videos unrelated to 9/11 that had the 9/11 videos off to the right that I first started to wonder. Then as time went on and I began to read the scientific evidence so avoided by the MSM, and so compelling, that my views changed on the official story.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie

Evidence can be easily manipulated , covered, and concealed. We expected a paper trail and that's what they gave us.

WC7 came down in a controlled explosion, so did the towers..anyone that's seen controlled explosion would tell you they came down in a controlled explosion.

All towers "conventionally" fell straight down! Prior to 9/11..i believe in '98 The History Channel did a special on the towers. The designers built it in mind of a terrorist attack on them..specially an AIRPLANE!

Good luck digging that video up, i hope some on ATS has that or comments from the engineers.

here you go

www.metacafe.com...

interestingly enough it says it was recorded on Jan. 25th 2001, and has been missing since 9/11/2001

[edit on 31-7-2009 by prepare4it777]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Seriously Taxi?
Open your eyes.
9/11 was an excuse to invade Afganistan and eventually get to Iran with some cheap excuse. Didn't it happen that way?
Then Halliburton is making huge profits because they have laid out pipes over there. oh before i forget, did you know that Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton? oh my god. Connect the dots and you'll see the thruth.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So if you are so sure about that being the case, what are your arguments proof? The 9/11 commission?? HA

The instance of Mohammed Attas passport being found in the rubble when they couldn't even salvage the black box? Sheer testing of humanity's intelligence. That is my favorite point, there are dozens upon dozens of more.

Sounds to me you are a dis info agent of some sorts because I am sorry, please excuse my language, but anyone who believes that BS story is a COMPLETE MORON.

Do some research, you may become enlightened and have an AHA moment like I did servery years ago.

Peace to ALL!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brightlight
anyone who believes that BS story is a COMPLETE MORON.

I don't really think ALL these people are morons.

It isn't that they are not capable of understanding the science that proves the official story is a physical impossibility filled with contradictions and anomalies...

Honestly it isn't really that complicated and doesn't take much time to understand all the basic science.

It is that they never even TRY to understand.

It is the rationalization of denial that allows them to avoid ever really analyzing the evidence...the majority simply accept.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

The problem, from what I've encountered, is that once a person has set there mind on debunking the conspiracy theories... They do not want to be proven wrong.

Whatever "new" evidence emerges... Debunkers seem to always have an explanation or justification for dismissing it.

When in actuality ... The proof is right in front of their face... The Buildings turned into dust.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Originally posted by whaaa

it was terrorists that carried out the attacks of 9/11. Mostly Saudi, one Egyptian, one Lebanese, one UAE.

So we invade Iraq where all the oil is and Afghanistan where the oil companies want to lay a pipe line.

Now who is the sheep gobbling up whatever information being fed?

You're funny

[edit on 28-2-2009 by whaaa]

No we invade Iraq to eliminate a Dictator (and standing Army) who had a propencity to invade neighboring countries. ~See: Iraq/Iran war, and the invasion of Kuiait.~

Once the threat to Saudi Arabia was eliminated our troops left that country, mission accomplished (your welcome King Fayd) King Fayd, a US ally, requested our military support because of the Iraqi threat.. the Islamic fundamentalists were NOT pleased. And were determined to make a point about 'infidels' in their holyest of holy lands.

Afghanistan:
Who want's to build a pipeline in a warzone? Through horrible terrain conditions, in a landlocked country, going EAST? BWAHAHA! Real efficent there, Einstein.

No, here is a pipeline from that region that makes sense:

""The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline links Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey. Oil is then shipped to Western markets.

The US-backed project was conceived 10 years ago to diversify the West's oil sources and bypass Russia.

Oil began flowing in June. At full capacity the pipeline will carry a million barrels of crude oil a day.

A second pipeline carrying Caspian gas along the same route is expected to start working by the end of the year. ""

news.bbc.co.uk...

Shame on you for calling me a sheep, when you are blinded by sophmoric propaganda.

You're a plant. You know the truth and are here to deny it. The nominees for worst actor are...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The instance of Mohammed Attas passport being found in the rubble when they couldn't even salvage the black box? Sheer testing of humanity's intelligence. That is my favorite point, there are dozens upon dozens of more.

It was not Attas passport. Get your facts straight, so you dont look like a
COMPLETE MORON.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by waypastvne]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Dear C-Jean. Right on! in 1968 10 million French people took to the streets demanding reform. They scared hell out of the DeGaulle government, which is the way it should be. Unfortunately that couldn't happen in America. In Europe, the people tend to band together against the government. In America, everyone is at each others throats. A revolution in America will be bloody. It will be another Civil War, and the government will take that opportunity to crack down with full force. Americans have lost the knowledge of how to make peaceful Democracy work for them. If there is another way out of this coming strife, I'm open to ideas.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
In all sincerity. . .How do we as a people ban together to get justice and bring these hidden bastards to justice? That's what we should be concentrating on now. We know 911 was a fake.

The trouble is Americans are at each others throats and not consolidated against their oppressors. This kind of mentality is less in Europe I think because the people were serfs for so many centuries and put upon by their kings and monarchs. So where do we begin?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My God! Three buildings falling down in one day: one not hit by a plane. Falling straight down, hardly deviating. And WTC 7, straight down? What the hell does it take? Americans will believe anything. I may start a new thread on how Americans can't believe the CIA funded death squads; or Ollie North, the Hero, didn't run drugs in the inner city, or Allende wasn't killed by a US backed coup. We believe in john Wayne and Disneyland. I'm convinced It's too late to wake up. Look up Bill Hicks on JFK and get a chuckle

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by orson

Hi, Orson.

It's sad that the illuminati-mentality/elite/TPTB are mostly
in USA and UK, if one is your country.

I guess that in my country, Canada, we have the "lower grades"
of those psychotic b4st4rds ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I was putting a lot of thought into this lately too. I'm really troubled by the amount of people that have shown up on this website and bash people who believe there is more to 9/11 than the official story. They try to call us crazy and stupid- but it's all extremely in vain.

They already have the support of the mainstream public. The official story already supports them. Us believers in an alternate truth are unsatisfied with the half-assed Disney theatrics the government pulled off on 9/11. We are NOT the ones believing every thing we are told- 9/11 deniers try so hard to hold us truthers back, but we have all the evidence we need in videos and pictures plastered all over the internet. If you want actual cited material, you can read "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert. Because of the book, I understand the reasons for 9/11 and how it was carried out much clearer than I could ever understood it from pure internet research.

I'm sorry to say but the people who believe 9/11 already do and those who wish to remain ignorant always will. We as humans all have a different perception of reality. They see the same facts we do they just interpret them in a completely different way. It's the same with religion and political affiliation- you're just not going to convert someone (there are exceptions).

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dear Maximumpower,

I'm '68 years old and have seen how the power elite has positioned itself over the decades. Americans are definitely unique in their gullibility. My dad worked for the NY Times for years and was one of millions targeted by the FBI for the simple act of being a union man. The cold war was a complete lie. It was not about stopping dictatorial communism from enslaving the world. It was about stopping the average person from taking over the reins of his own government. Even Eisenhower tried to warn us. And so, now we have so little self respect we could put up with 8 years of a disgraceful fool like Bush.
I thought it was interesting how Clinton seemed to take it personally when someone suggested 911 was an inside job. "How dare you!" he said. Who was he defending? is he saying he knows everything about everybody in the military intelligence complex and they're all squeeky clean? As far as I'm concerned, when Clinton spoke for the WHOLE government that way, it was a clear sign of a coverup. (Remember, Ollie North was using Mena Arkansas airport for importation of drugs for the Contra trade. Look up Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury News)
Now the crux of the matter is this: how do we organize effectively to take down this despotic Oligarchy? We need to concentrate on effective networking. We also need to have a contingency plan for when we get too close to the truth. The accused will fight back fiercely.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by orson]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi, 9/11 awaked.

One VERY bizarre "action" that had no "REaction", is what
the insurance company did ! !

We ALL KNOW how those insurance companies do NOT want
to pay, when it is THEIR turn ! ! !

Soooooo, HOW COME, that the WTC-complex insurance company
paid sooooooo fa$t ???

And NOW, with ALL that is leaking about the lie$ of WHO?
did the WTC scam$, how come the in$urance is not
fighting back for their money ??
Is it some. . . hush money? brown envelope? bribe? . . .?

I would CERTAINLY NOT pay, if I knew that the "accident"
was MURDERS, prepared LONG time in advance ! ! !
You become an ACCOMPLICE ! ! of a very very evil deed ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That is a bogus list. Some of those people DID say they weren't against a more comprehensive investigation (if it were possible)... But the VAST majority would laugh at the prospect that "9/11 was and Inside job"

Yet again taking some subversive source and believing it as gospel fact without even checking further.

It is this glaring deficiency in critical thinking and research skills that is the most troubling revelation of this whole topic.

The Irony? People biting on the scam are often found calling any that don't agree sheep or shills..heh...Now THAT is irony.

then it seems that you are in favor of an INDEPENDENT comprehensive investigation...to use critical thinking, you must have questions answered, and to do the research, you need to have the government open up it's files for review. why would the government want to keep so much secret, if the goal is to see what can be fixed. it would seem that the government would want to disclose all information that it had gathered, to assure the american people that action is being taken to fix the flaws of our national defense.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hi, jimmyx.

Originally posted by jimmyx
. . .it would seem that the government would want to disclose all information that it had gathered. . .

Don't you think it is **bizarre**, that we do not see any "interesting"
tapes, around the pentagon ??? B-) How convenient. . .

The true story WILL come out, one day !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

It was not Attas passport. Get your facts straight, so you dont look like a
COMPLETE MORON.

the media claimed that they found attas passport in the rubble. So no he is not a moron, that's what they claimed.

That video you presented is also a JOKE.

What is seen coming out of the building is NOT a contrail. Contrails happen with COLD air. It is a very hot burning piece of debris with smoke behind it. It is being propelled very quickly which is why it is moving laterally with little curvature.

The plane was not steel, like most planes, it was made out of an aluminum alloy. Much lighter than steel and not anywhere near as strong.

The flash in the naudett video appears BEFORE impact. So the claim that it is the oxygen tanks igniting is pure bull.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by JPhish]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join