It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the problem of 9/11 unbelievers !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
YES ! I did find it :

Why most of you do not believe in the " 9/11 inside job " ?
it's because you're too nice peoples ! YES ! Too good people !
And I am not making a joke.

You "hope" that:
" Nobody is THAT malicious/vicious/wicked/DIRTY. . .?? "

or, you ask questions like :
" What kind of tortuous/devious minds would **knowingly** KILL our's ?? "

I answer:

The same people that created the **Iraq incubator** lie ! !
REMEMBER the nice acting of paid actors/actresses, and the tears all
over the place, about the scandalous???? attacks on incubators, in Kuwait?

musliminsuffer.wordpress.com...

And, REMEMBER the VERY LONG good acting of government puppets,
THE people that invented the **Weapons of Mass Destruction** lie ! ! !

So, if **they** don't mind killing MANY THOUSANDS of USA & allies men/women in wars,
and 100_THOUSANDS of other "collateral" people, **they** surely don't mind killing
as "little" as 3,000 or 4,000 localy, for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.cc

THAT is what convinced me :
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

This proves that all the 9/11 scenario was prepared since MANY months before !

We all know how an **official** inquiry is often worth nothing !
So why not **consider** that planes-with-passengers were all phoney,
and passenger lists too, and a lot of acting has been around all that ?
and, on the WTC twins, 2 empty radio-controled planes did the jobs ?

Those "twisted minds" are above religions, above laws,
above presidents & kings, and don't even care for their OWN
children, if they made some by mistake, or for cover-up ! !

I don't want to say that ALL humans are bad, but some are realllllly so !

Always REMEMBER Kuwait? Mass destruction ??

I know it's hard ! I know it hurts ! I DID NOT want to believe to the
Kuwait-incubators scam, at first. But with the URLs of WTC7 I saw, I have
no doubt, sadly, regrettably, scandalously. . . B-(

Maybe this will end, sooner or later, when more and more people **wake up** !
You nice people HAVE to do your part and HONESTLY see/accept the evidenceS. . .

Blue skies.
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18 Mar 09 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
it was terrorists that carried out the attacks of 9/11. Mostly Saudi, one Egyptian, one Lebanese, one UAE.

Three TRAINED and LICENCED Pilots from the Hamburg cell in Germany.
One TRAINED and LICENCED Commercial pilot from Saudi Arabia.

Additional hijackers that trained in Al Queda camps in Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

I know this sounds like the "standard answer" but that is where ALL the evidence leads.

BTW in regards to that picture you have posted in your OP....Did you ask yourself : "WHEN was this picture taken?"

Because if you didn't YOU are the sheep just gobbling up whatever information (accurate or not) you are fed.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
it was terrorists that carried out the attacks of 9/11. Mostly Saudi, one Egyptian, one Lebanese, one UAE.

So we invade Iraq where all the oil is and Afghanistan where the oil companies want to lay a pipe line.

Now who is the sheep gobbling up whatever information being fed?

You're funny

[edit on 28-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Do me a favor Driver,
Do a google video search for " Zeitgeist Remastered " . I'm sure some of the people around here have seen it already
, but I just recently watched. There is a lot of good info there.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

So we invade Iraq where all the oil is and Afghanistan where the oil companies want to lay a pipe line.

Now who is the sheep gobbling up whatever information being fed?

You're funny

[edit on 28-2-2009 by whaaa]

No we invade Iraq to eliminate a Dictator (and standing Army) who had a propencity to invade neighboring countries. ~See: Iraq/Iran war, and the invasion of Kuiait.~

Once the threat to Saudi Arabia was eliminated our troops left that country, mission accomplished (your welcome King Fayd) King Fayd, a US ally, requested our military support because of the Iraqi threat.. the Islamic fundamentalists were NOT pleased. And were determined to make a point about 'infidels' in their holyest of holy lands.

Afghanistan:
Who want's to build a pipeline in a warzone? Through horrible terrain conditions, in a landlocked country, going EAST? BWAHAHA! Real efficent there, Einstein.

No, here is a pipeline from that region that makes sense:

""The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline links Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey. Oil is then shipped to Western markets.

The US-backed project was conceived 10 years ago to diversify the West's oil sources and bypass Russia.

Oil began flowing in June. At full capacity the pipeline will carry a million barrels of crude oil a day.

A second pipeline carrying Caspian gas along the same route is expected to start working by the end of the year. ""

news.bbc.co.uk...

Shame on you for calling me a sheep, when you are blinded by sophmoric propaganda.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lanimilbus

Do me a favor Driver,
Do a google video search for " Zeitgeist Remastered " . I'm sure some of the people around here have seen it already
, but I just recently watched. There is a lot of good info there.

A Longhorn fan? I need to change my avatar heh.

Go RAIDERS

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No, not at all.
I'm a METAL fan!!!!! Sports are such a waste of time. Exercise ok, sports over-rated.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For those who did not like our first post's "ground zero" photo?
here are more photos, where we see the obvious 45 degree cuts on columns:

911research.wtc7.net...
45* cuts 10 to 20 feet above ground !

911research.wtc7.net...
3 photos down.

www.amny.com...
Photo #6.
I guess the rescuers did not know they should have HIDDEN this one ? B-)

old.911digitalarchive.org...
2 or 3 of them.

The date is shown on some of them, but is not mandatory.
Nobody cuts steel at 45 degrees ! It makes the cut 1.4 times longer !

All found with:
us2.ixquick.com...
My key-words = ["ground zero" photos ]

EDIT to fix links.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/1 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When were the photos taken? Can you answer that simple question?

Do you contend that those photos were taken on September 11th 2001? The Sept. 12th? 13th?

Perhaps...Just perhaps those pictures were taken in November of 2001, after acetylene torches were used to cut upward jutting support columns during the clean-up.

Ever thought about that?

Ever notice the "slag" on the cuts?

Ever wonder why propagandists don't want you to think about those things?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So who to believe? You, or these guys.....

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

What are your qualifications?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
That is a bogus list. Some of those people DID say they weren't against a more comprehensive investigation (if it were possible)... But the VAST majority would laugh at the prospect that "9/11 was and Inside job"

Yet again taking some subversive source and believing it as gospel fact without even checking further.

It is this glaring deficiency in critical thinking and research skills that is the most troubling revelation of this whole topic.

The Irony? People biting on the scam are often found calling any that don't agree sheep or shills..heh...Now THAT is irony.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here fot you, good and nice peoples.
A poster/member of another forum I read, showed us that:

Wheather forecast, German TV, state sponsored broadcaster ZDF, january 14th 2009.

From app. 0:40 in the clip, the forcaster says, pointing to southern germany,
"..will be only snow and ice in the south..."

and then he points to the west of Gemany, saying:
" ...and here we got something that we cannot identify as rain or snow.
Here, in the west, these sinuous lines - This was most likely produced by some planes,
military planes, over the North Sea this afternoon, at an altitude of approximately
5 or 6 kilometers . This has nothing to do with the weather."

One can clearly see the chemtrail-lines on the screen in the back.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT : Are we to believe those who say that these are chaffs ?
HUNDREDS of miles long chaffs ?

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/11 by C-JEAN]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

As I said in your other post, that's chaff from planes in an exercise. Chaff is designed to fool radar guided missiles, so it will appear on weather radar. I linked a picture over the US that looks exactly like that one does, but was identified as chaff.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Additional hijackers that trained in Al Queda camps in Taliban controlled Afghanistan.

..that is where ALL the evidence leads.

LOL..yea ok..says who? You?

Sorry, but my intelligence is well above such dribble..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Text
That is a bogus list. Some of those people DID say they weren't against a more comprehensive investigation (if it were possible)... But the VAST majority would laugh at the prospect that "9/11 was and Inside job"

And how do you know this? Your qualifications are.......?

Yet again taking some subversive source and believing it as gospel fact without even checking further.

Subversive? How do you know this?

It is this glaring deficiency in critical thinking and research skills that is the most troubling revelation of this whole topic.

How about an ideology that prevents questioning authority? Does that retard critical thinking and researching outside the official box.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And you know this how? how are you so sure?

Oh thats !! right !! the phony evidence, cool man, let me know when we can hang out, I'll give you monopoly money in exchange of gold, with me you dont have to send it on a little bag as advertised on TV.

Three TRAINED and LICENCED Pilots from the Hamburg cell in Germany.
One TRAINED and LICENCED Commercial pilot from Saudi Arabia.

one per plane, you would think they would have some extra ones just incase one of them gets cought or something goes wrong, but i guess in their mind achieved perfection even though a training school they sucked.

Oh thats right Al-Queda camps, who said this? oh the same people that confiscated so many surveillance video tapes at the pentagon and gas station and who knows where else but released only 2 of the crappiest views.

I know this sounds like the "standard answer" but that is where ALL the evidence leads.

PHONY EVINDENCE!

don't forget to name it right, a whole plane melts but US passports are indestructible.

BTW in regards to that picture you have posted in your OP....Did you ask yourself : "WHEN was this picture taken?"

this is the only debatable response that you actually manage to make.

Because if you didn't YOU are the sheep just gobbling up whatever information (accurate or not) you are fed.

But so are you, we just like a to follow a different one, not one that will rape you and then ask you to cuddle, enjoy your patriot act, I hate it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh great another disinfo thread, now we have people who are trying to deny the holocaust, people who call the threats of Alex Jones new bird flu just speculation. Just as we did when we first heard threats regarding Sept. 11th.

You guys are really on top of things, we can call it all speculation until 11 million are dead no biggy.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A little bit of thread drift there people, please remember to be cordial to one another in discussing the topic of this thread. No personal digs please.

The thread topic is I FOUND the problem of 9/11 unbelievers !

Thank you.
Sauron, Forum Moderator

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
For those who did not like our first post's "ground zero" photo?
here are more photos, where we see the obvious 45 degree cuts on columns:

911research.wtc7.net...
45* cuts 10 to 20 feet above ground !

911research.wtc7.net...
3 photos down.

www.amny.com...
Photo #6.
I guess the rescuers did not know they should have HIDDEN this one ? B-)

old.911digitalarchive.org...
2 or 3 of them.

The date is shown on some of them, but is not mandatory.
Nobody cuts steel at 45 degrees ! It makes the cut 1.4 times longer !

All found with:
us2.ixquick.com...
My key-words = ["ground zero" photos ]

EDIT to fix links.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/3/1 by C-JEAN]

ok first of all take a look at the pictures
The first series your 45 degree cut is not even present, that one piece of concrete showing up looks like a 45 dgree angle due to perspective.

Next lets look at your other ones. When they were clearing the wreckage they cut back supporting beams to move sections of the outside walls, those cuts are cleaner than the surrounding rusted metal. and also would have been encased in concrete at the time of the incident. Now have you ever cut a tree down? you do not cut horizontal (unless you back cut.) you cut at an angle with the down slope facing the direction you want the tree to fall.

by all means please cut your tree horizontal to the ground and when your chainsaw gets pinched let me know..

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Achorwrath]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The funny thing C-Jean is that its exactly the other way round.
Check it out: wich of these 2 is more frightening:

To kill 3000 people, destroy 4 planes, 3 buildings , and damage the pentagon bulding you need:

A) a Handfull of dedicated fanatics and boxcutters

B) A vast conspiracy involving the POTUS himself and a gazillion of helpers, from unknowns to the highest military ranks, making use of exotic top secret equipment.

A can happen again any time. B can't. I think a lot of the appeal of Inside job ideas is grounded in escapism: It wasnt something frighteningly mundane, a dragon did it. And i am special, because i am the only one who can see the dragon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join