It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the problem of 9/11 unbelievers !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Afghanistan: Who want's to build a pipeline in a warzone? Through horrible terrain conditions, in a landlocked country, going EAST? BWAHAHA! Real efficent there, Einstein. No, here is a pipeline from that region that makes sense: ""The Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline links Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey. Oil is then shipped to Western markets. The US-backed project was conceived 10 years ago to diversify the West's oil sources and bypass Russia. Oil began flowing in June. At full capacity the pipeline will carry a million barrels of crude oil a day. A second pipeline carrying Caspian gas along the same route is expected to start working by the end of the year. "" news.bbc.co.uk... Shame on you for calling me a sheep, when you are blinded by sophmoric propaganda.

Please explain why they are still in Iraq & Afghanistan 8 years on???

FYI Taxi-Driver, they are the ones who created the warzone in Afghanistan and for good reason, to secure 'green zones', especially in Helmund Province to build the TAP pipeline; TAP means Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan. It is Turkmenistan that holds the key to Caspian reserves, but i'm sure they were bent over the proverbial barrel many moons ago.

Afghanistan is crucial for long-term occupation so they can bleed the Caspian Sea dry. Once they kick Iran out of touch, they will have full dominion on middle-East reserves, ready for any inevitable Russian or Chinese threat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd7ddf9e7438.jpg[/atsimg]

btw. taxi-driver, your disinfo campaign falls on deaf ears.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

I found the problem of 9/11 truthers. In their self righteous zeal to be right and thier belief everyone else is simply brain dead sheeple they are losing support. I don't know how many times I have seen similar posts on ATS basically saying the same thing. A veiled insult to anyone who doesn't agree with their view. It's like when you ignore a child. They will scream and carry on until someone notices. Until evidence is presented to a grand jury and indictments are handed down this is all pretty moot. I just hope truthers are after justice and not vindication of their beliefs. I fear it's the latter.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi, awaked persons.

I found this thread too appropriate, to let it pass.
It "connects" well with the incubator lie, years latter !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join