It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatswasthat
yeah i did sorry and im a she

Figures

ONLY JOKING

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Comatose

Thank you because I was just going to ask that very question.
I am a bit disappointed right now in truther. You do not come to the forums on ATS make an excited post and declare you have proof and then refuse to post it. ESPECIALLY if you are a long time member. You ought to know from personal experience what the consensus is when someone starts making delays and excuses. And starts attacking the people who are simply asking them to provide what they said they would.

Right now.. their reputation as a member is online and not because what is in the video may not be what they thought it was but because they are making excuses and drawing this out. . There are numerous people that are more than happy to help anyone figure out how to get it uploaded to ATS media so there should be no reason to not post this other than the fact that the person had nothing to begin with. I would rather see something that is explainable than have someone I have come to respect behave like a common hoaxer.

I know my words are strong, but I expect better from someone who has been here with us for so long. Post it if there is something to post or fess up if there is no video, but do something. You don't come here and dangle a video in front of people and expect them NOT to want to see it.

What gives?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
HEY!!!!!................Its 5.50pm here in london what time is he putting the vid on here.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

He said it was going to post it, did you saw that post?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

HEY!!!!!................Its 5.50pm here in london what time is he putting the vid on here.

Shes uploading the footage to youtube, im waiting for her to do it.. She has to go to the internet cafe..

Standby..

Im here also biting my nails, waiting for the video so i can put this thread to rest, at this point i dont care if the footage is great.. I just want reinstate myself as an honest ATS'er.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

It isn't that he has the Vid and can't figure out how to upload it. His sis has it. He has to get it from her. That is the obstacle. How many more time are you gonna come in and try to flame Truther? I am sure he is working on it.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ok cool.........where in london are u

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I can't wait !

The suspence is killing me

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Ask her for the raw file from the phone, it's always better to have the original source, it's the equivalent to the negative in film cameras.

She can upload it to sites like FileFactory.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Don't let them get to you. We're with you...

[edit on 000.023f20090pm by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

You failed...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I saw the post where he said bleep you all. and insulted people for wanting him to provide the video he kept saying he was going to.

Being someone who has been on ATS for as long as he has he ought to know the prognonsis when someone starts making excuses and delaying the posting.
Truther has been on the frustrated waiting end before so yes I am disappointed in his behavior in regards to peoples responses.
He knows the drill. He should not have made the post until he had the video in hand and uploaded. dragging it out and making excuses just makes it look like every other false claim we have had.

I am sorry that I was hard on him. But like I said I was disappointed to say the least.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

ok cool.........where in london are u

Maida vale, in paddington..

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

It's true! I failed at posting fail pics. But double fail = WIN.

PWNT by your own logic.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WSPfan

It isn't that he has the Vid and can't figure out how to upload it. His sis has it. He has to get it from her. That is the obstacle. How many more time are you gonna come in and try to flame Truther? I am sure he is working on it.
That was my first post in this thread. So why don't you give a reason for that comment?
It was not a flame and there were no previous posts.. so how do you validate asking me how many more times I am going to flame truther?

link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Truther

Ask her for the raw file from the phone, it's always better to have the original source, it's the equivalent to the negative in film cameras.

She can upload it to sites like FileFactory.

She is uploading it to youtube, i cant get technical with her, she dosent really know alot about differant files, and stuff like that.

Youtube is all she knows, so il leave it with her, i dont want her to mess it up.

link   
reply to post by Truther

Did you ever go and see John Peel record at Maida Vale studios?

* I've got to say, this thread really makes me laugh, people are acting like it's the discovery of the Turin Shroud or the Second Coming.*

[edit on 000.083f20090pm by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
reply to post by Truther

Did you ever go and see John Peel record at Maida Vale studios?

I know where your on about, but its not my thing really..

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What we have here is a complete failure.

Truther opened the door to the mods to put an end to this endless silliness many many pages ago. This thread should have been locked until the OP uploaded the vid (evidence?). Let this be a lesson to to the ATS PTB.

I've been around long enough and have been a victim of being strung along in other threads only to be disappointed in the end.

Nothing has been gained from leaving this thread go on and on.

Perhaps a new policy is needed along these lines..... No thread shall be started with claims of evidence unless the evidence can be posted immediately.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just think He was overexcited and wanted to share his experience in thinking he would get the footage as soon as he arrived at his sister's flat. He probably have stuff to do more important than uploading a footage for people who are picking on him and did not expect to get trouble to doing so.

He sure had to wait before post BUT he ask few times the mod to close the thread until he get the vid uploaded, no mod react to his demand, I rode 3 post where he asked mod to close but nothing happen and people keep on reply here, S&F it and also criticize thruther.

Frankly, if I were Him and in seeing how people here can be dumb, I would not even post it here and even delete my account.

Mod failed in their job, post a drug post you'll be deleted in just a moment but when you ask them to do a simple thing, nothing happen and then thruter is paying the price of it.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join