It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks for that link gimme_some_truth

This is becoming more interesting: There are several separate, independent reports in the last several days referring to several "dancing lights".

The frequency and the short time frame are either suggesting the U2 lights being in different places, or something else entirely.

Interesting....

Just to add, as to why I am saying interesting, is because the multiple, dancing lights are pretty much what truther also described in this post.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Edit to add - ok I see it says 'unsubscribe' at the bottom so I must've subscribed by flagging. Is there another way to subscribe?
Threads are automatically subscribed when you post an answer, but where it says "unsubscribe", if you go to a new thread, you will see that it says "Subscribe". Just click that to subscribe the thread (if you want to, obviously).

Those buttons appear near the "Flag" button and at the bottom of every page.

To make this post look more on topic, it's now 19:12.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
so, how long now, do we think, we might see this video ?

Anyone in the know.

ps. well done the thread poster for giving us updates.
Usualy people post this, and you never hear again.

Fact he has kept us up to speed, suggests he might have something

I am refreshing this page by the second

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
it has become quite a fun thread. That is why so many people have posted.

The anticipation of getting a video from a respected and good standing member of ATS is exciting.

There are ATS'ers all around the globe who are currently more giddy then a school girl with a crush. (thats an odd thought)

Fair enough....i just scanned the thread and only read Truthers posts, so i apologize for my cynicism/skepticism.

We shall see indeed if anything comes of this.

(although I'm still gonna be more skeptical than most
)

link   

Originally posted by shauny
so, how long now, do we think, we might see this video ?

Anyone in the know.

ps. well done the thread poster for giving us updates.
Usualy people post this, and you never hear again.

Fact he has kept us up to speed, suggests he might have something

I am refreshing this page by the second

Well it should be a bit after 7:20 there now, and Truther said that his sisters friend gets off at 7:00. So I figure it wont be TOO much longer.

I am certainly not "in the know" though.

link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you ArMaP - most appreciated you took the time to answer.

It's 7.21pm in the UK so not long to wait now and the conversation will steer back to the video! Can't wait.....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Though I personally can't watch the video with my connection, I am quite eager to see everyone's response to it. Hopefuly it won't be much longer.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Though I personally can't watch the video with my connection, I am quite eager to see everyone's response to it. Hopefuly it won't be much longer.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

)

Very good my friend.

I would say that is usually wise.

I just happen to trust Truther. (not saying you dont)

I just mean, that I would be REALLY surprised if Truther doesnt provide the video of lights in the sky that was promised.

peace and love!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

This thread is starting to get rediculous, i asked the mods to lock it until the video was uploaded, its not my fault people are spamming and flagging, why are people so impatient, no body is asking anyone to post here.. Go and read another thread or join another discussion.

I can feel that there are people here just waiting to pounce as soon as the video is uploaded, go else where..

I feel reluctant to share my experience with these people, i would like to ask genuine people who are interested to U2U me your emails, and i will personally send you a link when the video is uploaded..

Mods feel free to close this thread when you see fit, this is not what i had in mind..

U2U me, emails and i will gladly share this experience with you..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
Goddamn it, this thread is prime example of the piece of ***** this has become. 10 pages 49 flags and not a damn thing except a bunch of people with nothing better to do than somehow spam this site with 10 pages worth of NOTHING!!

I agree with one of the guys that posted here saying that " at least this gave you people something to do " really what are you people thinking??? How does this thread end up as the first thread we see when we enter this site, and it has no substance at.

I used to complain about this a lot but it doesn't matter, they will continue to put pointless threads like this at the front page while actually good threads sit in the back. I'm not saying good threads don't make it to the front page because they often do. But while this thread is at the front some other much more worthy thread with plenty of stars and flags is not.
Sometimes I think the only way for people to get others to read their threads is by creating a purposefully inflammatory and possibly misleading title. I know I'm not exactly the most contributing member by far, but I created a thread with a very inflammatory title a while ago to see how many would read it and it ended up getting on the front page.
The mods here seem to work very hard and for that I'm thankful, and it's likely that I'm just whining, but it would be nice if threads made it to the front page simply because of the number of stars or flags people gave it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

The flashes are quite common. It is sunlight reflecting off the solar cell arrays of satellites. We see them often.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by blupblup

)

Very good my friend.

I would say that is usually wise.

I just happen to trust Truther. (not saying you dont)

I just mean, that I would be REALLY surprised if Truther doesnt provide the video of lights in the sky that was promised.

peace and love!

You will see the video my friend, i promise you..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
reply to post by mckyle

This thread is starting to get rediculous, i asked the mods to lock it until the video was uploaded, its not my fault people are spamming and flagging, why are people so impatient, no body is asking anyone to post here.. Go and read another thread or join another discussion.

I can feel that there are people here just waiting to pounce as soon as the video is uploaded, go else where..

I feel reluctant to share my experience with these people, i would like to ask genuine people who are interested to U2U me your emails, and i will personally send you a link when the video is uploaded..

Mods feel free to close this thread when you see fit, this is not what i had in mind..

U2U me, emails and i will gladly share this experience with you..

Take your time Truther! Do not let some of these people get to you my good friend.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Good lord!

I've been watching this thread and such expectation...
Its not Truthers camera and even he hasn't seen the footage.

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IF THE GIRL HAS KEPT IT FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Chill out people.
Either he'll get it or he wont.

....and you can bet your asses he's going to feel a lot worse than we do if there is something wrong with the vid.

Bad things happen when you rely on someone else to save your data, everyone knows that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great, Truther. I wasnt going to pounce on you about this, I just wanted to see the video. But you shouldnt be so sensitive about the people who pick apart evidence. They are striving for the truth, just like you and me.

You posted some pretty cool claims here, man, and got some attention. Now man up and post the video, and let the machine that is ATS process it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
Maybe, but happens in everything we do through life...

Please don't do that, then you would have many more people "pouncing" on you.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Moderator could you please take my thread from the front home page, and lock it.. until i get the video uploaded..

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

No man, don't do it!
Please, pretty please stay on the thread. So much easier for the whole lot of us. Besides, threads like this is what ATS is bloody meant for!

Don't worry about the mess that has been, it's nothing.

But next time...don't forget we have something called R.A.T.S

But you should take great honour in providing this information to as many souls out there as possible!

We are just so excited over this we start to quarrel with each other out of sheer misguided nervous energy!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Ay up mate, it took me two years to figure out how to transfer my phone footage to pc then on to ATS. Seriously, it had me so confused as there was some software glitch with 3gp transfers from Nokias. Stick in here and get the footage on, whatever time it takes. The lights btw, they exist Truther for real, not marsh gas or Hitler drones, they really are ufos and travel intelligently and are connected to great motherships. Best wishes, ufo orb hunter

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join