It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to seeing this being in England myself.

One thing to possibly bear in mind is that the Taranis unmanned aerial vehicle (in fact bomber as I understand) is being tested in the UK in recent weeks and has been seen accompanied by numerous fighter jets. However, I would personally doubt it would fly anywhere near North London, and sightings relating to this seem to largely come from the Lincolnshire area - I think there was a bit of speculation a few weeks ago that this craft may have been responsible for the damaged rotor blades found on a wind farm, but who knows. Just another thing to throw out there I suppose.

One other thing as a suggestion for the ATS powers that be regarding the forums is perhaps the Aliens and UFO forums should be restructured somewhat to include sub-forums along the lines of...

* Sightings (Evidence forthcoming)
* Sightings (complete with evidence, photos, video, audio etc.)
* Historial Cases (to discuss historic cases)
* General discussion (theories and suchlike, akin to The Skunk Works forum I guess but purely for Alien / UFO related talk)

Just merely a suggestion for making something that is already great that little bit greater, and no disrespect to Truther as he's clearly having his work cut out to get hold of the video from his sisters friend, and I genuinely believe that, but it does seem that many threads are created that run into double-figured page volume, whereby the sighting is awaiting forthcoming evidence, and I would certainly suggest that many previous postings in recent months have been deliberate in this manner, whereby the OP knew there would be no evidence forthcoming.

I don't know how possible this would be logistically, but being a web-designer and developer of sorts myself, I know its not completely beyond the bounds of possibility. It just might help people know where they stand a little bit, and not have to wade through pages of threads discussing something that people haven't seen just yet, and that may be going nowhere.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
Hi truther, i'm confused, i have an iphone but you cannot record video on it - just has a 2mp camera. Have you seen the footage?

Here is some footage I found from an i phone sorry about content it was the only example I could find
good quality for a phone though.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thats mad, i havent got video on mine, maybe the 3g one has as mine is an early one. looks reasonable quality too. Its back on then

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hi truther, i'm confused, i have an iphone but you cannot record video on it - just has a 2mp camera. Have you seen the footage?

its one of those touch screen phones, i figured that was an i phone. no i didnt see the video yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Can video's from i phone be sent by email?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther

Depends on the size,

Hotmail allows 10mb
Btinernet allows 20mb

et cetera

IP

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Who says I haven't researched what the Ionosphere is about?

I don't know why people find it so hard to accept that HAARP is designed to study the lower levels of the ionosphere, where aircraft, balloons etc can't get to.

Now you ask if I've heard of the northern (and southern) lights, of course I have! and you're almost correct in your explanation, except the Auroras are only prevalent in areas where there is no magnetosphere.

So I don't think these lights we're going to see are from the Aurora Borealis.

So the PDF is hosted on a web design site, maybe because it's a presentation made by the web designers, that's besides the fact anyway, because the science presented there is sound.

A couple of other points, it is sighting not siting, a dictionary will help with that.

The pink glow over London that you mention, I do believe that was discussed here at ATS, you can find the thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've linked you to the explanation, you'll love it!

And lastly, the crosses seen in Russia, again there's a thread or two around discussing that, my thought's are that they are just reflections but hey, who knows but if that's the best the bluebeam guys can do, I don't think we'll have anything to worry about.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

All vids can be downloaded from any phone that can take them. So you can email in a couple of different ways:

* if you have wifi on your phone and you're not near a computer, but do have hook-up via wifi's ability to connect to any wireless internet (that is unsecured), then you can just access your email on your phone and attach it and send remotely (very cool)

* the better way is to simply use your software utility tools that would have come with your phone. Just connect your phone through the supplied mini/micro USB cable and upload to your PC/laptop and go from there. Don't try to optimise the file. Leave it raw and upload as it is.

Hope this helps and I hope i'm not stating the bleeding obvious to you mate

[edit on 28-2-2009 by mckyle]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i have not slept

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

And please dont accuse me of being a troll, because you will feel fairly stupid when the video is uploaded..

its one of those touch screen phones, i figured that was an i phone. no i didnt see the video yet.

I don't mean to put a damper on things but how do you know that we will feel really stupid if you haven't even seen the VIDEO yourself? Perhaps it's a really bad quality, shaky, out of focus, 1 fps, noisy night video showing lights that could resemble anything from a lamp to a firefly's bottom?

Not sure about UFOs but I sense an anti-climax on the horizon and a case closed very soon. [pardon the pun]

P.S. I don't doubt that you may have seen something fantastic but I'm pessimistic that we would be able to appreciate it if the source is the above mentioned.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I totally believe you Truther. Just be aware that video and photo's almost never live up to the actual sighting. So, I am already expecting that when you show it - if all goes well - that you will be saying "it doesn't look like the way I saw it..." etc. If so, don't worry. many of us are aware that video's from phones and photos often simply cannot convey what a live sighting was like. I'm still looking forward to it, I just don't want YOU to be disappointed with the video quality, nevermind others here.

And I know exactly how you feel BTW. An obvious sighting makes you feel VERY weird indeed LOL.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well not wanting to stain the thread, and debate nonsensically, I'm agreeing to disagree forthwith.

EDIT: removed potentially offensive material. Apologies to Chad, The OP and other ATSer's.

In my attempt to contribute alternative explanation's I became sidetracked and baited into flaming. Once again, my apologies.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Why are you assaulting Chad personally now? Avatars have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

And you mention the groupies starring his posts. Are you starving for them or what? Who even cares about stars? I cant feed my non-existent family with them. I cant clean myself with them. Thats what soap is for, Lois.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Chadwikus and Pr0t0....

Take a breather you two. Things are starting to get heated between you two.

Lets all take a few and calm down. I know that neither one of you want to get in trouble with the mods here. Things for you two are starting to border on personal attacks and you both know the mods wont have any of that. For your own sakes, Please calm down before one of you says something that will get you in trouble...

I have great respect for both of you and I would hate to see you get banned or something.

So please you two, go to your individual corners for now, I really am enjoying this thread and I would hate to see it get closed down or you two getting in trouble due to going of topic or due to members arguing or something along those lines.

Lets just wait for truther to post his video and then we can all anayize it(civily!)

Peace and love!

GST

[edit on 28-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
I hope your 2 friends are enjoying starring your post's. This is how ATS clique's work huh?

Hey man, would you freakin' cool it???
Please?!

We star posts that are good, not crappy, OK?

Now, lets just halt this crap right here before this thread derails totally and people get unnecessary post-bans.

Geez, been working as a security officer all day, and now I need to be that in here as well? In my own comfy resort?

@Everybody: STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE! This thread has potential, don't screw it up!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Goddamn it, this thread is prime example of the piece of ***** this has become. 10 pages 49 flags and not a damn thing except a bunch of people with nothing better to do than somehow spam this site with 10 pages worth of NOTHING!!

I agree with one of the guys that posted here saying that " at least this gave you people something to do " really what are you people thinking??? How does this thread end up as the first thread we see when we enter this site, and it has no substance at.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Well said gimme_some_truth

It's a just a post about something we all are obviously interested - and hoping - for a interesting finale.

Besides - get a load of the muscles on Chad!!! I wouldn't want to cross him ;-)

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Delete.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

@Everybody: STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE! This thread has potential, don't screw it up!

Thanks

VERY well said my good friend.

Truther! Hurry up before your thread goes down the toilet!

Seriously though,

Everybody, lets be extra sure to stay on topic. If you feel yourself getting frustrated by something that anybody says, Take a 5 minute break. Then when you get back. Just dont say anything to them about that.

There is an old saying.

'If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all."

That saying is appropriate for EVERYONE here on ATS including myself!

Now lets get back to talking ufo's!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Since the video seems to be a little delayed (don't worry about it, we've got all the time in the world), can you please give us as much detailed info about the sighting? Such as time, weather conditions, direction of travel, number of UFO:s, some basic description of the objects...etc.?

Would be cool.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join