It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be possible . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
. . . to have a discussion about Obama without turning it into a race thing?

Seriously . . . every friggin thread I read that mentions someone going against Obama, SOMEONE has to come along and throw in the race card.

"It's cuz he's black"

Bollocks. It is because he sucks as a president.

95% of people don't give a crap about what race anyone is (my own made up percentage . . . but you get the point). If you can do the job, do it. This man cannot do it. Plain and simple.

Also, I would like to note that the only people that I have ever seen pulling the race card . . . are people of that race. Tell you something there?

In closing, I think anyone who pulls the race card should be deducted points. It is getting ridiculous.

Edit: Mods, I realize this might be the wrong forum. Please move at your discretion.

Edit 2: For clarification

[edit on 25/2/2009 by xxpigxx]

[edit on 25/2/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'll stir the pot......

Do you think the Republicans would have offered Bobby Jhindal for the
rebuttle speach if the Dem President wasn't Black?

"My minority trumps your minority" type of deal?

hmmmmm

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinktip
I'll stir the pot......

Do you think the Republicans would have offered Bobby Jhindal for the
rebuttle speach if the Dem President wasn't Black?

"My minority trumps your minority" type of deal?

hmmmmm

i will raise you one race card... guess who voted in the majority for the civil rights bill in the 60's??????? **hint, it was not democrats because most of them supported the KKK*

so how did democrats all of the suden become the beacon of equality when if it wasnt for republicans, black people might not be able to vote still

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
And who is the new head of the RNC? Coincidentally, a black man.

And how can you say a President sucks when he's only been in office for a bit over 30 days? Do you seriously believe that John McCian is sitting on some majical plan that would turn this cluster-fart around in 30 days? The guy got handed the biggest screwed-up dung heap in American history and you're so sure he sucks as President. I don't care who got that job. Things would be no different at this point.

Some people can't handle more than a 2-dimesnional explanation for complex issues. Too bad the world isn't 2-dimensional. AT least not the real world.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

And how can you say a President sucks when he's only been in office for a bit over 30 days? Do you seriously believe that John McCian is sitting on some majical plan that would turn this cluster-fart around in 30 days? The guy got handed the biggest screwed-up dung heap in American history and you're so sure he sucks as President. I don't care who got that job. Things would be no different at this point.

Some people can't handle more than a 2-dimesnional explanation for complex issues. Too bad the world isn't 2-dimensional. AT least not the real world.

if you have an answer to my comment, then this argument. until then, your wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You need to research the history of political parties in the USA.

THE GOP used to be the Democrats and vise versa.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
You need to research the history of political parties in the USA.

THE GOP used to be the Democrats and vise versa.

yes a very long time ago. not in the 60's

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

1.) I care not for Mcain

2.) He sucks because in less than 30 days, he has passed ANOTHER bailout, wants to ban aault rifles, etc. etc. To me that = he sucks.

The point is . . . we can't say anything negative without someone jumping in claiming the negativity is because he is black.

top topics

join